Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,276 members, 7,981,521 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (41165 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: BROTHER YOU NEED TO GET INTO THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS. THESE ARE THE SECRETS TO A LOT OF BIBLICAL SECRETS. THATS WHY YOU ERR. BEHIND THE NAMES ARE THE SECRETS. 'MICHEAL' MEANS 'WHO IS LIKE GOD'. THERE IS A REASON THE NAME WAS USED. BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE LIKE GOD. AND WHO WOULD HAVE A NAME LIKE THAT ? ONLY GOD. HE IS THE ARCHANGEL. THE HEAD OF ALL THE ANGELS. CANT YOU SEE THAT ? SCRIPTURE SAYS

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things <<<< BROTHER YOU BETTER LEARN HOW TO DECIPHER THE PARABLES OR HIDDEN THINGS OR ELSE LEAVE THE BIBLE ALONE BECAUSE YOU ARE BASTARDIZING IT IF YOU CANT GET PAST THE HIDDEN THINGS. THIS HERE IS FOR THE ELECT. CANT NO TOM DICK AND HARRY OPEN THE BIBLE AND UNDERSTAND IT. IT IS CODED IN HIDDEN WORDS. THE LORD GOTTA BE WORKING WITH YOU. YOUR SPIRIT HAS TO SYNC WITH THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE ( ROMANS 8 VS 16 ). YOU CANT BE USING YOUR CARNAL MIND TO TRY AND DECIPHER DEEZ WORDS undecided

Micah means "Who is like Yah", Yah being short for Yahweh. Guess Prophet Micah was Yahweh too. Or Daniel that means "God is Judge" - surely Daniel was God. You, sir, are confused.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Obadiah777

simple and plain english, i did not say that i cant tackle your post,see what i said again;

i dont even know where to start with these pls,

now see what you translate it to be, your comprehension is a debate for a tread alone! just see your translation of what isaid below;(bolded)

YOU CANT TACKLE THE POST [/b]IS YOUR WAY OF SAYING YOU CANT HANDLE THE HEAT AND YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF THE KITCHEN. I SUGGEST YOU DO THAT. THE REAL CHEFS ARE IN TOWN. WE CAN TAKE THE HEAT. WE ARE SEASONED COOKS

[b]there is nothing to tackle than to help you rearrange yourself and tidy your presentations before your post can be deemed fit to be treated as that of a normal post
, but as it is, you are not following any principles or legitimate standards,(you may not agree but insult,you are free) im summary,your posts are uncultured and devoid of relevance. but i will still treat them as they are!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: BOOKMARK IS A DRUNK. HE IS ALWAYS TALKING RUBBISH grin

grin
Because i never reply the "bishrub" you are defending since you came here.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
TroGunn:

There's a lot you can learn from the context instead of just picking verses.

Context of 1 Thess 4 points to Christ being the Lord there, especially when compared to almost identical rendering in John 5:25 & 28 : 25.

Context of Daniel 10 you quoted points the identity of the Lord that Daniel referred to, especially when compared to almost identical description in Rev 1.
YOU DO ERR. IF YOU LOOK 2 VERSES ABOVE THAT VERSE IT TELLS YOU WHO EXACTLY

1 THESSALONIANS 4 VS 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him <<<< GOD NOT CHRIST IS THE ONE COMING TO LIFT THE DEAD SOULS. I SEE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. YOU ARE MISTAKING THIS FOR THE FEAST OF THE LAMB WHEN CHRIST HIMSELF WILL COME DOWN. THIS IS NOT THE FEAST OF THE LAMB. THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT OCCURS BEFORE THAT. THE LORD, GOD HIMSELF WILL CRY OUT WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL. THIS IS THE GREENLIGHT FOR CHRIST THAT IT IS TIME
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
TroGunn:

No one is arguing LORD is not a title - it's the title used to replace the name Yahweh in some Bibles like KJV. The original Hebrews rendering of the places your have LORD in caps in the KJV bore the actual name of God "Yahweh". It's the substitution of the Name to LORD that is part of the confusion you are having.
BRUV THIS AINT A MATTER OF CONFUSION. YOU NEED TO STUDY THE CONTEXT AND VERSE WELL BEFORE ASCRIBING NAMES TO TITLES. THATS ALL I AM SAYING BRUV. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. IF YOU LOOK 2 VERSES ABOVE THAT VERSE IT TELLS YOU WHO EXACTLY

1 THESSALONIANS 4 VS 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him <<<< GOD NOT CHRIST IS THE ONE COMING TO LIFT THE DEAD SOULS. I SEE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. YOU ARE MISTAKING THIS FOR THE FEAST OF THE LAMB WHEN CHRIST HIMSELF WILL COME DOWN. THIS IS NOT THE FEAST OF THE LAMB. THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT OCCURS BEFORE THAT. THE LORD, GOD HIMSELF WILL CRY OUT WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL. THIS IS THE GREENLIGHT FOR CHRIST THAT IT IS TIME

Please read and explain John 5:25 & 28:25. Tell us who God delegated the task of rasing the dead to, tell us whose voice it will be.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

What....are you out of your mind? Michael is Yahweh? i almost miss this hehehehehe....

Let me ask you some question now, here are two events, i believe you didn't bother to read the thread before commenting:

The Angel of the LORD
1. Zechariah 3:1-2 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the "Angel of the LORD", and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2. And the "LORD" said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you!

I don't know whether he feeds on weed or vegetable.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
TroGunn:

Micah means "Who is like Yah", Yah being short for Yahweh. Guess Prophet Micah was Yahweh too. Or Daniel that means "God is Judge" - surely Daniel was God. You, sir, are confused.
BUT MICAH IS NOT AN ARCHANGEL THOUGH OR IS HE ? SO YOUR POINT IS MUTE. MICHEAL IS THE ARCHANGEL. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Obadiah777

simple and plain english, i did not say that i cant tackle your post,see what i said again;

now see what you translate it to be, your comprehension is a debate for a tread alone! just see your translation of what isaid below;(bolded)

there is nothing to tackle than to help you rearrange yourself and tidy your presentations before your post can be deemed fit to be treated as that of a normal post, but as it is, you are not following any principles or legitimate standards,(you may not agree but insult,you are free) im summary,your posts are uncultured and devoid of relevance. but i will still treat them as they are!

AND I REPEAT, LEAVE THE KITCHEN FOR THE REAL SEASONED COOKS. cheesy
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

grin
Because i never reply the "bishrub" you are defending since you came here.

grin grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
TroGunn:

Please read and explain John 5:25 & 28:25. Tell us who God delegated the task of rasing the dead to, tell us whose voice it will be.
SEE YOU ARE MIXING THINGS UP. THATS THE PROBLEM

JOHN 5 VS 25 ALREADY HAPPENED CLOSE TO 2000 YEARS AGO. THESE WERE CALLED THE FIRST FRUITS OR THE FIRST RESSURECTION. THE 144,000 >>>>> MATTHEWS 27 VS 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, <<<< HAPPENED AROUND 2000 YEARS AGO AFTER CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED. SEE NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED. THAT INCIDENT HAS HAPPENED. IN THE BIBLE THERE ARE FULFILLED AS WELL AS UNFULFILLED PROPHESYS. THAT IS A FULFILLED PROPHESY

I SEE HOW YOU ARE CONFUSED. THE FIRST RESSURECTION WAS CHRIST. HOWEVER THE SECOND RESSURECTION WILL BE GOD HIMSELF SOUNDING THE TRUMPHET SO THAT ALL THE ANGELS WILL KNOW IT IS TIME FOR THE LORDS KINGDOM TO BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. YOU ARE CONFUSING FIRST FRUITS WITH LATER FRUITS
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

grin grin BOOKMARK THE NEW BASKETMOUTH grin grin YOU GOT MANY JOKES BRAH
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
ur blood is too hot. dont u know i gat other things to do outside nairaland?

Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks.
@free123

i can only quote Rev 2:1
an instruction is given to John to write to the angel of the church of Ephesus [/b]that these things says the person that holds the seven stars...

i just dont know what u want.

thank you for at least quoting from your own bible kjv, that renders that verse as 'angel'

lets see other verses you skipped;

revelation 3:1,3
3:1 [b]The angel of the church of Sardis
…………..is reproved

verse(3) exhorted to repent, and threatened if he do not repent.

3:14 the angel of Laodicea …..rebuked for being neither hot nor cold,
2:8[b] The angel of the church of Smyrna[/b].

2:1 The angel of the church Ephesus.

do you know who these angels are? expecially that of sardis who allowed some extremes among the church members, and was treatened with the letter written to him so as to correct his attitude.

they are various (human) church leaders in various cities toured by the apostles, they are the lords messengers. do you want to dispute that?

response pls!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: AND TO PUT A NAIL IN THE COFFIN AS TO WHO THE ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS

1 THESSALONIANS 4 VS 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: <<<< THE LORD HIMSELF WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL. THE ARCHANGEL IS THE LORD.

I don't even know how to start with you but look at this.

Daniel 12:1
King James Version (KJV)
And at that time shall Michael
stand up, the great prince which
standeth for the children of thy
people: and there shall be a time of
trouble, such as never was since
there was a nation even to that
same time: and at that time thy
people shall be delivered, every
one that shall be found written in
the book.

Michael is described here as a great prince who stands in behalf of the people. And not the Almighty God.

In Dan 10:13, he is said to be one of the foremost princes. God is a king not a prince.

In v21 Gabriel said Michael the prince is the one that holdeth with him in these things: showing him(daniel) things that are noted in the scripture of truth.

Michael is a prince and he is serving God Almightty.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

I don't even know how to start with you but look at this.

Daniel 12:1
King James Version (KJV)
And at that time shall Michael
stand up, the great prince which
standeth for the children of thy
people: and there shall be a time of
trouble, such as never was since
there was a nation even to that
same time: and at that time thy
people shall be delivered, every
one that shall be found written in
the book.

Michael is described here as a great prince who stands in behalf of the people. And not the Almighty God.

In Dan 10:13, he is said to be one of the foremost princes. God is a king not a prince.

In v21 Gabriel said Michael the prince is the one that holdeth with him in these things: showing him(daniel) things that are noted in the scripture of truth.

Michael is a prince and he is serving God Almightty.
STRONG POINTS MADE. STRONGEST SO FAR. THE POINT HERE IS ARCHANGEL MICHEAL HAS THE AUTHORITY OF GOD OR CHRIST. CHRIST AND GOD HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT. HOLY-SPIRIT. SO EITHER WAY WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. IF HE IS NOT GOD, THEN HE IS CHRIST. EITHER WAY HE IS ONE OR THE OTHER AND NOBODY ELSE. SO THE OP IS CORRECT IN THE PREMISE OF THE THREAD. ARCHANGEL MICHEAL HAS THE AUTHORITY AND POWER OF EITHER CHRIST OR YAHAWAH. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: SEE YOU ARE MIXING THINGS UP. THATS THE PROBLEM

JOHN 5 VS 25 ALREADY HAPPENED CLOSE TO 2000 YEARS AGO. THESE WERE CALLED THE FIRST FRUITS OR THE FIRST RESSURECTION. THE 144,000 >>>>> MATTHEWS 27 VS 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, <<<< HAPPENED AROUND 2000 YEARS AGO AFTER CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED. SEE NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED. THAT INCIDENT HAS HAPPENED. IN THE BIBLE THERE ARE FULFILLED AS WELL AS UNFULFILLED PROPHESYS. THAT IS A FULFILLED PROPHESY

I SEE HOW YOU ARE CONFUSED. THE FIRST RESSURECTION WAS CHRIST. HOWEVER THE SECOND RESSURECTION WILL BE GOD HIMSELF SOUNDING THE TRUMPHET SO THAT ALL THE ANGELS WILL KNOW IT IS TIME FOR THE LORDS KINGDOM TO BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. YOU ARE CONFUSING FIRST FRUITS WITH LATER FRUITS

John 5:28-29
King James Version (KJV)
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

So all the dead were rasied up during the incident at Christ's death, right?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Boomark,

who is this [size=14pt]Man[/size] with His sword drawn in His hand?

Joshua 5:13-15

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are You for us or for our adversaries?”

14 So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.”

can you tell us who you feel the man was who appeared to the pulic/human/joshua on purpose and being sent by God.

and

who are 'the armies' here

briefly?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
TroGunn:

King James Version (KJV)
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

YES ALL THE FIRST FRUITS WERE RAISED UP DURING THIS PERIOD. THESE FIRST FRUITS WILL THEN HAVE THEIR SINS PERMANENTLY BLOTTED OUT SO THAT THEY CAN PUT TOGETHER THE NEW TESTAMENT WHICH WILL OFFER SALVATION TO THE GENTILE NATIONS. THE FIRST FRUITS WERE ALL ISRAELITES. THE LATER FRUITS WILL BE THE REST OF THE WORLD. THE ISRAELITES WHO ARE THE FIRST FRUIT WILL WRITE THE LAWS THAT WILL UNITE THE GENTILES WITH ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW. THIS IS CALLED THE NEW TESTAMENT. THIS IS WHY CHRIST DEATH SPIRITUALLY RESSURECTED THE FIRST FRUIT PERMANENTLY. SO THAT GOD CAN WORK THROUGH THEM TO WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT ( PAUL WAS PART OF THE FIRST FRUIT AS WELL AS ALL THE AUTHORS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT ). THE WAGES OF SIN IS SPIRITUAL DEATH. IF YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD THE LORD CANT WORK THROUGH YOU. AND YET THESE FIRST FRUITS WILL STILL BE IN THIS WORLD WITH THEIR SINFUL AND LUSTFUL BODIES. THIS IS WHY THEY NEEDED THEIR RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE SINS WIPED OUT SO THE LORD CAN USE THEM WITHOUT THE CONNECTION BEING CUT OFF BY THEIR SINS. AND WITH THE NEW TESTAMENT WRITTEN, THE GENTILE NATIONS CAN START THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO BE PART OF THE LATER FRUITS WHICH WILL BE HARVESTED WHEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ESTABLISHED PERMANENTLY ON EARTH. HOPE THIS ALL MAKES SENSE TO YOU

SO IF YOU MEAN ARE THE FIRST FRUITS THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL BE HARVESTED ? THE ANSWER IS NO. THERE IS A LATER FRUIT TO BE RAISED FROM SPIRITUAL DEATH WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. HOWEVER YOU WILL GET REFERENCES TO THIS IN THE BOOK OF ACTS ON DOWNWARDS BECAUSE PAUL IS THE APOSTLE OF THE GENTILES AND HIS WORK STARTED ON THE GENTILES FROM ACTS. HOWEVER FOR A SUMMARIZED VERSION YOU CAN READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 11

AND MAY I ADD, THE DEAD RAISED UP IS NOT PHYSICALLY DEAD PEOPLE. ITS SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE. THIS IS NO MAGIC TRICK OF RAISING UP HUMANS WHO HAVE PHYSICALLY DIED. THATS CRAZY TALK AND PREPOSTEROUS. THE SPIRIT IS RAISED AND RESSURECTED INTO HEAVEN ( MEANING YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE AND RECONNECTED TO GOD )
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: STRONG POINTS MADE. STRONGEST SO FAR. THE POINT HERE IS ARCHANGEL MICHEAL HAS THE AUTHORITY OF GOD OR CHRIST. CHRIST AND GOD HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT. HOLY-SPIRIT. SO EITHER WAY WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. IF HE IS NOT GOD, THEN HE IS CHRIST. EITHER WAY HE IS ONE OR THE OTHER AND NOBODY ELSE. SO THE OP IS CORRECT IN THE PREMISE OF THE THREAD. ARCHANGEL MICHEAL HAS THE AUTHORITY AND POWER OF EITHER CHRIST OR YAHAWAH. grin

Who is in same page as you, boomark? See where laziness has landed you cry confusion garlooo Haha.. So the Holy Spirit has surdenly changed ur mind? I thought no one sees what you see. A strong prophet changing His views in pretence grin surely (JEsus and God) has same spirit....you are beginning to see differently.

Jude 1:9 wasnt good enough, John5:25 neither.
1. Zechariah 3:1-2 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the "Angel of the LORD", and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2. And the "LORD" said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! the Angel here reffering satan's rebuke to God (Yahweh) u said no, it was yahweh who was referring satan's rebuke to "who," i dont know, maybe to you then grin a lesson for next time. Never jump in a thread claiming to know better than others. Just an advice !
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin BOOKMARK THE NEW BASKETMOUTH grin grin YOU GOT MANY JOKES BRAH

grin grin
You too dey crack my ribs most times. wink
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2012
TroGunn:

King James Version (KJV)

This guy has been faking people here with his interpretaions......He sees nothing, just boasting in vain. Just see how john 5:25 has been fulfilled According to him haha....another wast of time like @true2god in this thread. grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:

Who is in same page as you, boomark? See where laziness has landed you cry confusion garlooo Haha.. So the Holy Spirit has surdenly changed ur mind? I thought no one sees what you see. A strong prophet changing His views in pretence grin surely (JEsus and God) has same spirit....you are beginning to see differently.

Jude 1:9 wasnt good enough, John5:25 neither.
1. Zechariah 3:1-2 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the "Angel of the LORD", and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2. And the "LORD" said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! the Angel here reffering satan's rebuke to God (Yahweh) u said no, it was yahweh who was referring satan's rebuke to "who," i dont know, maybe to you then grin a lesson for next time. Never jump in a thread claiming to know better than others. Just an advice !
LOL HUN ALL AM SAYING IS ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS EITHER GOD OR CHRIST. EITHER WAY THEY ARE THE SAME SPIRIT. NOT THE SAME ENTITIES BUT THE SAME SPIRIT. grin grin THATS ALL A BROTHERS SAYING.

ITS A 50 50 CHANCE. NO ONE HAS THE ABSOLUTE TILL THAT DAY WHEN ALL WILL BE REVEALED. HOWEVER WE CAN POINT TO EITHER GOD OR CHRIST. I THINK THATS GOOD ENOUGH wink
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

His problem is( ITK) i too know, He claims to have all knowledge of the bible than others....not everyone fall for Him though!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

grin grin
You too dey crack my ribs most times. wink
I GUESS YOU ARE RETURNING THE FAVOR THREEFOLD. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:
His problem is( ITK) i too know, He claims to have all knowledge of the bible than others....not everyone fall for Him though!
grin grin grin YOU GOT JOKES PLAPPVILLE grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:

This guy has been faking people here with his interpretaions......He sees nothing, just boasting in vain. Just see how john 5:25 has been fulfilled According to him haha....another wast of time like @true2god in this thread. grin grin
JOHN 5 VS 25 HAS BEEN FULFILLED. ITS CALLED FIRST FRUITS. SEE YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES PLAPPVILLE grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: STRONG POINTS MADE. STRONGEST SO FAR. THE POINT HERE IS ARCHANGEL MICHEAL HAS THE AUTHORITY OF GOD OR CHRIST. CHRIST AND GOD HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT. HOLY-SPIRIT. SO EITHER WAY WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. IF HE IS NOT GOD, THEN HE IS CHRIST. EITHER WAY HE IS ONE OR THE OTHER AND NOBODY ELSE. SO THE OP IS CORRECT IN THE PREMISE OF THE THREAD. ARCHANGEL MICHEAL HAS THE AUTHORITY AND POWER OF EITHER CHRIST OR YAHAWAH. grin

(8

But i still think non of them. Hebrew 1:5, 13.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: LOL HUN ALL AM SAYING IS ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS EITHER GOD OR CHRIST. EITHER WAY THEY ARE THE SAME SPIRIT. NOT THE SAME ENTITIES BUT THE SAME SPIRIT. grin grin THATS ALL A BROTHERS SAYING.

ITS A 50 50 CHANCE. NO ONE HAS THE ABSOLUTE TILL THAT DAY WHEN ALL WILL BE REVEALED. HOWEVER WE CAN POINT TO EITHER GOD OR CHRIST. I THINK THATS GOOD ENOUGH wink

If you have humbly read the thread from start, you would have seen that none here ever refferres Archangel Michael as God, three groups are in debates here, one says, micheal of the OT is Jesus, reasons were given, the other Group are saying Jesus cannot
be that angel of the OT, that He didn't pre-existed. The third group are the trinitarians, are have nothing to prove yet, they keep post Hebrews (which of the angels....blabla) ignoring other scriptures presented to them. You on ur own jump enter here with a complete matter.....(Michael is God) hahaha...u no reach to make person laff??
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Boomark,

who is this [size=14pt]Man[/size] with His sword drawn in His hand?

Joshua 5:13-15

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are You for us or for our adversaries?”

14 So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.”

can you tell us who you feel the man was who appeared to the pulic/human/joshua on purpose and being sent by God.

and

who are 'the armies' here

briefly?

Michael.

The armies are angels but may not be all the angels. Nigeria soldiers does not mean all nigerians are soldiers.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

(8

But i still think non of them. Hebrew 1:5, 13.
BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANGEL AND ARCHANGEL BRUV. undecided THOSE VERSES YOU QUOTED SAY 'ANGEL'. ARCHANGEL IS THE OGA PATAPATA
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: JOHN 5 VS 25 HAS BEEN FULFILLED. ITS CALLED FIRST FRUITS. SEE YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES PLAPPVILLE grin

See you that doesnt err...Archangel Michael is your yahweh .......the holy spirit decieve you ? grin

Dont even say that....u are the fake/false prophet in this court hahaha.....i just be luck i'm on mobil this night...
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2012
truthislight:

you people are taking Obediah too seriously, he has made a mistake which i belief when he comes around he will realise.

He don already realise him grave mistake grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Lagos State Shuts Down 24 Religious Outfits For Causing Too Much Noise / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.