Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,303 members, 7,894,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (40586 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2012
BARRISTERS: truthislight

dont worry, just wait and see his mess, leave that to me!

bros, the guy is a local champion.

Since bible is not his strength, but he is and has been a lie on NL, he is really very confuse now.

Let him come up and show a bible portion and point out how the portion of the bible is being contradicted so that he can be taken seriously.

The stu.pid.ity of truet2god is large in deed.

Him and myjoe/nimshi and one Benoghor really are a big deceit.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2012
@truthislight

Since bible is not his strength, but he is and has been a lie on NL, he is really very confuse now.

Let him come up and show a bible portion and point out how the portion of the bible is being contradicted so that he can be taken seriously.

The stu.pid.ity of truet2god is large in deep.

he will not, when there is no software in a particular device,to expect the device to perform a special task is impossible!true2God expecially is suffering from parkinsson's disease,he cannot retain informations and how do you expect him to react reasonably?

dont waste your pearl before swines, leave me with them, i will handle them,just focus on other things and watch!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2012
@truthislight
see his(true2God) church,(many more are coming)

FAITH HEALING SERVICES (DELIVERANCE) assemblies of God church

see stage managed show! able bodied men paid to lie down as if they are ill, to deceive; wonders shall never end;

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2012
@boomark a reminder pls, you are yet to give me your answer on this detail pls.

2b, apart from being srevants, are there other angelic features either in apeearance or form/look that differentiate them which is not shared by other spirit creatures in heaven other than the duties?.

again can you pls explain who jesus companions are; [i]'your companions' [/i]in this verse pls;

heb 1:9

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your[size=14pt]companions[/size]

kindly answer pls.

2 Likes

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:33am On Dec 18, 2012
BARRISTERS: @truthislight
see his(true2God) church,(many more are coming)

FAITH HEALING SERVICES (DELIVERANCE) assemblies of God church

see stage managed show! able bodied men paid to lie down as if they are ill, to deceive; wonders shall never end;

hahaha, faith healing indeed.

Fake deceitful activity = faithhealing :

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians 2:9-10).

^^^

no wander he does not know the "truth"
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2012
[size=14pt]True2God claimed to be a proud member of ASSEMLIES OF GOD church confirmed on page 20[/size];
Thats the issue, i am not a catholic.[size=14pt] I worship with the assemlies of God church.[/size] The issue most JW hav is dat anytime their falsehood is being laid bare u guys assume its a catholic.

i actually loved his stout devotion to the[b] Assemblies of God church[/b] but few question, among load of discoveries,

1, During World War I, The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction: "We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon...The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced." (April 10, 1917 edtion, page 3).
Other editions speculated that the end would come no later than [size=14pt]1934 or 1935[/size] ( May 13, 1916 pp 6-9 etc)

These predictions failed.

can true2God give us reasons for the failed prophecies in these various years?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2012
TroGunn:

Techinically, there's nothing wrong is saying Jesus is God, a god,(as translated from Hebrew "Elohim" which means - Strong One or Powerful One), as long as you acknowledge that he's no equal to the Almighty God and Creator Yahweh. Jesus is really a strong One- Revelation 5 hightlights this.

No one is saying Christ is just an "ordinary" angel. (Btw "ordinary" angels are also called "gods" [powerful ones] - just one siglehandedly killed 185 000 Assyrians soldiers). Christ plays the role of the Archangel (Chief or leader of angels). Clearly, in this role he commands angelic armies to achieve God's set objectives.

I honestly don't know why people find it difficult to accept this.

Nothing delights Jesus more than serving and carrying out his Father's instructions faithfully (John 4:34) - he's always at the forefront of such. He set a perfect example for us in obedience to God. It's why he had no issue "becoming obedient to the point of death" ( Philipians 2:8 ). Surely, Jesus would not consider being the messenger (angel, if you like) of the Most High Yahweh something demeaning.

People should get over this already!

This one is for trinitarians. Of course Christ is serving the Almighty God. They don't want to know that truth from the scripture.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2012
BARRISTERS: @plappvile

True2God to BARRISTERS confirming what barristers had treated in page 14, now in page 30;

Na waoohh, you get plenty time for bro or sisi true2god,plesae don't overload his brain ooo grin grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

Jesus existed as God not as an angel(god) or the Almighty GOD who is God over all. Godliness varies base on power.

Hebrew did not contradict the scripture. There is nothing to contradict. Hebrew laid the foundation. Until Hebrew is dealt with, what you guys are believing might not be what it is.

Thank you sir Boomark, but remember the Bible teaches us that God is one and only one being.
Are you now suggesting Him (Jesus) was a smaller God to Yahweh? Meaning two Gods? please explain clearer thanks.

The issue of Hebrews 1:5 you guys kept posting in refuting all the OT verses we presented is what i mean by using the word "contradiction".
Of course, the bible does not contradict itself, the problem you guys are having is you do not want to accept those scriptures.

After showing how captain of the lord's host recieved worship from Joshua, How the same angel bears God's names, How paul referred to Him as "that rock was Christ" There was no place in the OT that told us that same being doing all these roles was " GOD, we all know no man can see God and live, but the person that recieved worship was seen by Joshua. If you disagree this person was not an Angel of the Lord as he introduced himself, then you are suggesting him to be a smaller God. If so, where or how did you come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

grin

My dagger still dey wait for you.

I never wan throw missile on truugun. I believe he can handle the issue of the elders better than he has done.

You be BOKO HARAM? shocked MY BLOOD NO DEY TOUCH GROUND OOO; grin
I TRUST TRUUGUN CAN HANDLE YOU, NO SHAKING FOR HIMSIDE grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight:

The stu.pid.ity of truet2god is large in deed.

NO DOUBT, true2god IS A SHE NOT HE grin grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2012
BARRISTERS: @boomark a reminder pls, you are yet to give me your answer on this detail pls.

2b, apart from being srevants, are there other angelic features either in apeearance or form/look that differentiate them which is not shared by other spirit creatures in heaven other than the duties?.

again can you pls explain who jesus companions are; [i]'your companions' [/i]in this verse pls;

kindly answer pls.

Good reminder, He has skiped this several times, I hope He clear on on this soon!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
nedostic: @All,

Please keep this topic going. I am paying rapt attention to all the discussion so far.

This is quite contentious from both angles we want to look at it. I rest my case for now.

I hope Buzugee the 'revelator' has something worthwhile to contribute to this topic grin

LOL @ THE REVELATOR. YOU KNOW I HAVE NOT VENTURED INTO THIS THREAD UNTIL NOW. THE SHEER VOLUME OF THE READING IN IT IS SCARY.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
TroGunn:

Techinically, there's nothing wrong is saying Jesus is God, a god,(as translated from Hebrew "Elohim" which means - Strong One or Powerful One), as long as you acknowledge that he's no equal to the Almighty God and Creator Yahweh. Jesus is really a strong One- Revelation 5 hightlights this.

No one is saying Christ is just an "ordinary" angel. (Btw "ordinary" angels are also called "gods" [powerful ones] - just one siglehandedly killed 185 000 Assyrians soldiers). Christ plays the role of the Archangel (Chief or leader of angels). Clearly, in this role he commands angelic armies to achieve God's set objectives.

I honestly don't know why people find it difficult to accept this.

Nothing delights Jesus more than serving and carrying out his Father's instructions faithfully (John 4:34) - he's always at the forefront of such. He set a perfect example for us in obedience to God. It's why he had no issue "becoming obedient to the point of death" ( Philipians 2:8 ). Surely, Jesus would not consider being the messenger (angel, if you like) of the Most High Yahweh something demeaning.

People should get over this already!

the truth is that any spirit creature that does not carry out Yahweh's assignment/being a messenger is a demon or satan himself.

Then the question arises, who is Jesus christ?

What position was he befor coming to earth?

Is Jesus the almighty God?

The honest answer to this question can only lead one to the obvious and help one to see the mind of christ and why he loves to do the will of Yahweh.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
pastormustwacc: I await the revelator to shed more light on this, because these guys have succeeded into confusing my brain now.
YOU GIVE ME TOO MUCH CREDIT. HOWEVER MOST OF WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. AND THERE WAS A WAR IN HEAVEN. HEAVEN AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS THE ROMAN EMPIRE. SO THERE WAS A WAR IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THIS ERA IS AROUND 185 AD WHEN UNDER SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS A BLACK ROMAN GENERAL ( AN ISRAELITE, PART OF THE FIRST FRUITS ) TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND USHERED IN THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. THE PROVERBIAL LAMP BEFORE THE GENTILES. THE PURPOSE OF THIS 1000 YEAR REIGN IS TWOFOLD
1-TO PREPARE THE GROUNDWORK FOR THE SECOND FRUITS TO BE RECRUITED. THIS CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IF THE SATANIC EMPIRES IN CHARGE ARE SHUTDOWN FOR 1000 YEARS AND THEN THE WORD IS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, FROM GENTILE NATION TO GENTILE NATION ( THIS IS THE LAMP BEFORE THE KING OF THE WORLD, WHICH THE KING OF THE WORLD ARE THE GENTILES, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE HAD POWER TO SHUTDOWN HEAVEN ( EVERYONE WAS IN SUBJECTION ) AND TURN THE WATERS TO BLOOD MEANING TO KILL ANY OPPOSITION ETC ETC. THIS IS THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST ). AND THEN AFTER THE WORD HAS BEEN SPREAD FOR THE 1000 YEARS, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WILL BE CONQUERED AGAIN BY THE GENTILE EDMOTITE ROMAN EMPIRE ( WHICH IS THE PROVERBIAL BEAST COMING OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOR THE SECOND TIME WHICH IS WHY IT SAYS THE BEAST HAD A WOUND THAT WAS HEALED. THATS CUZ THEY GOT CONQUERED FOR 1000 YEARS AND THEN RE-EMERGED, HENCE THE WOUND BEEN HEALED. SO THIS RE-EMERGENCE IS WHEN THEY USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE PERIOD WHICH IS AROUND THE 1400s. AND BASICALLY IN EFFECT, THE DOCTRINE OF THE LORD WAS DECAPITATED. THIS IS DONE INTENTIONALLY. IN THE MIDST OF THE GENTILE WICKEDNESS AND DOCTRINES, THE SEEDS OF SALVATION HAS ALREADY BEEN SOWN FOR 1000 YEARS. NOW LETS SEE WHO WILL ACCEPT THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION IN A WORLD OF WICKEDNESS. AND THIS EFFECTIVELY IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TILL DATE. THE SECOND FRUIT. THE FIRST FRUIT IS THE 144,000. THE SECOND FRUIT WE ARE WAITING FOR. AND THE SECOND FRUIT ONLY GET SEALED IN DEATH. MEANING YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE WORD TILL DEATH, ONLY THEN DO YOU GET PERMANENTLY SEALED FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. IF YOU BACKSLIDE BEFORE YOU DIE ? YOU GOTTA START AGAIN IN YOUR NEXT LIFE ( REVELATION 14 VS 12-13)

SO BASICALLY ALL THESE THINGS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE. THEY ARE CODED HISTORY. THE GREAT DRAGON THAT WAS CAST OUT WERE THE EDOMITE ROMANS WHO WERE IN CHARGE ( WHITE ROMANS ) AND THE WHITE ROMANS ARE CALLED DEVILS AND SATAN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEEDS OF CAIN. THE SEED OF ESAU. THEY ARE THE WICKED SEED THAT WAS CULLED FROM ISRAEL AND BANISHED TO MT SEIR TO BECOME VAGABONDS ON THE EARTH. ALL THEY DO IS KILL STEAL AND DESTROY LIKE THEIR FATHER CAIN. SATAN MEAANS ADVERSARY. THEY ARE AGAINST EVERYTHING GOD SAYS. AND DEVIL MEANS DECEIVER. THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST.

SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, IS MICHEAL THE ARCHANGEL REALLY JESUS ? I THINK MICHEAL THE ARCHANGEL IS GOD HIMSELF. REMEMBER THAT EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name <<< THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. WHAT THE LORD DOES IS THAT IN A WAR, HE WILL TAKE OVER THE SPIRIT OF THE SIDE HE WANTS TO WIN AND HE WILL BE THE ONE FIGHTING THE WAR. LETS SEE HOW HE HELPED ANCIENT IRAN CONQUER ANCIENT BABYLON
DANIEL 10 VS 19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. <<< THE LORD HIMSELF, A MAN OF WAR, GETS BEHIND THE NATION HE WANTS TO WIN AND BECOMES AN ANGEL TO HELP THEM WIN. SO IN CONCLUSION. >>>>>>>>

MICHEAL IS GOD
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

NO DOUBT, true2god IS A SHE NOT HE grin grin grin

"she" get levels.

See your own levels for this forum self.

Even if @tru2god na man or woman him her level too low.

Tithe money dong finish him head.

They are all angry cause this forum is now different from what it used to be.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
AND TO FURTHER SOLIDIFY MY POINT. MICHEAL IN HEBREW MEANS 'WHO IS LIKE GOD'

Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl)
In Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God" (mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which is traditionally interpreted as a rhetorical question: "Who is like God?" (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. [5]

AND ARCHANGEL MEANS THE LEADER OF ALL ANGELS. WHO IS THE HEAD OF ALL ANGELS ? GOD.

ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS GOD. CASE CLOSED
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: LOL @ THE REVELATOR. YOU KNOW I HAVE NOT VENTURED INTO THIS THREAD UNTIL NOW. THE SHEER VOLUME OF THE READING IN IT IS SCARY.

finally, you decided to check it out.

It will worth your while reading it.
Peace.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YOU GIVE ME TOO MUCH CREDIT. HOWEVER MOST OF WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. AND THERE WAS A WAR IN HEAVEN. HEAVEN AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS THE ROMAN EMPIRE. SO THERE WAS A WAR IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THIS ERA IS AROUND 185 AD WHEN UNDER SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS A BLACK ROMAN GENERAL ( AN ISRAELITE, PART OF THE FIRST FRUITS ) TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND USHERED IN THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. THE PROVERBIAL LAMP BEFORE THE GENTILES. THE PURPOSE OF THIS 1000 YEAR REIGN IS TWOFOLD
1-TO PREPARE THE GROUNDWORK FOR THE SECOND FRUITS TO BE RECRUITED. THIS CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IF THE SATANIC EMPIRES IN CHARGE ARE SHUTDOWN FOR 1000 YEARS AND THEN THE WORD IS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, FROM GENTILE NATION TO GENTILE NATION ( THIS IS THE LAMP BEFORE THE KING OF THE WORLD, WHICH THE KING OF THE WORLD ARE THE GENTILES, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE HAD POWER TO SHUTDOWN HEAVEN ( EVERYONE WAS IN SUBJECTION ) AND TURN THE WATERS TO BLOOD MEANING TO KILL ANY OPPOSITION ETC ETC. THIS IS THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST ). AND THEN AFTER THE WORD HAS BEEN SPREAD FOR THE 1000 YEARS, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WILL BE CONQUERED AGAIN BY THE GENTILES ( WHICH IS THE PROVERBIAL BEAST COMING OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOR THE SECOND TIME WHICH IS WHY IT SAYS THE BEAST HAD A WOUND THAT WAS HEALED. THATS CUZ THEY GOT CONQUERED FOR 1000 YEARS AND THEN RE-EMERGED, HENCE THE WOUND BEEN HEALED. SO THIS RE-EMERGENCE IS WHEN THEY USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE PERIOD WHICH IS AROUND THE 1400s. AND BASICALLY IN EFFECT, THE DOCTRINE OF THE LORD WAS DECAPITATED. THIS IS DONE INTENTIONALLY. IN THE MIDST OF THE GENTILE WICKEDNESS AND DOCTRINES, THE SEEDS OF SALVATION HAS ALREADY BEEN SOWN FOR 1000 YEARS. NOW LETS SEE WHO WILL ACCEPT THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION IN A WORLD OF WICKEDNESS. AND THIS EFFECTIVELY IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TILL DATE. THE SECOND FRUIT. THE FIRST FRUIT IS THE 144,000. THE SECOND FRUIT WE ARE WAITING FOR. AND THE SECOND FRUIT ONLY GET SEALED IN DEATH. MEANING YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE WORD TILL DEATH, ONLY THEN DO YOU GET PERMANENTLY SEALED FOR HEAVEN. IF YOU BACKSLIDE BEFORE YOU DIE ? YOU GOTTA START AGAIN IN YOUR NEXT LIFE ( REVELATION 14 VS 12-13)

SO BASICALLY ALL THESE THINGS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE. THEY ARE CODED HISTORY. THE GREAT DRAGON THAT WAS CAST OUT WERE THE EDOMITE ROMANS WHO WERE IN CHARGE ( WHITE ROMANS ) AND THE WHITE ROMANS ARE CALLED DEVILS AND SATAN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEEDS OF CAIN. THE SEED OF ESAU. THEY ARE THE WICKED SEED THAT WAS CULLED FROM ISRAEL AND BANISHED TO MT SEIR TO BECOME VAGABONDS ON THE EARTH. ALL THEY DO IS KILL STEAL AND DESTROY LIKE THEIR FATHER CAIN. SATAN MEAANS ADVERSARY. THEY ARE AGAINST EVERYTHING GOD SAYS. AND DEVIL MEANS DECEIVER. THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST.

SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, IS MICHEAL THE ARCHANGEL REALLY JESUS ? I THINK MICHEAL THE ARCHANGEL IS GOD HIMSELF. REMEMBER THAT EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name <<< THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. WHAT THE LORD DOES IS THAT IN A WAR, HE WILL TAKE OVER THE SPIRIT OF THE SIDE HE WANTS TO WIN AND HE WILL BE THE ONE FIGHTING THE WAR. LETS SEE HOW HE HELPED ANCIENT IRAN CONQUER ANCIENT BABYLON
DANIEL 10 VS 19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. <<< THE LORD HIMSELF, A MAN OF WAR, GETS BEHIND THE NATION HE WANTS TO WIN AND BECOMES AN ANGEL TO HELP THEM WIN. SO IN CONCLUSION. >>>>>>>>

MICHEAL IS GOD

i dont think that your post should be an issue right now since your views are completely off what is under consideration.

Beside, your views are also shaped by the apocriphals that are not acceptable here.

I will be letting your post to slide until you have finished reading the thread.

Happy reading.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight:

finally, you decided to check it out.

It will worth your while reading it.
Peace.
YEAH I REMEMBER YOU ASKING ME TO READ IT. LOL. I AM A LAZY MAN BY NATURE grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight:

i dont think that your post should be an issue right now since your views are completely off what is under consideration.

Beside, your views are also shaped by the apocriphals that are not acceptable here.

I will be letting your post to slide until you have finished reading the thread.

Happy reading.
ALL OPINIONS PROVIDED ARE FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND DANIEL AND EXODUS. LAST I CHECKED THOSE WERE NOT PART OF THE APOCRYPHA
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS GOD HIMSELF
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
BARRISTERS: @boomark

kindly answer pls.

Romans 8:29-30
King James Version (KJV)
29 For whom he did foreknow, he
also did predestinate to be
conformed to the image of his Son,
that he might be the firstborn
among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did
predestinate, them he also called:
and whom he called, them he also
justified: and whom he justified,
them he also glorified.

His brothers(brethren) are his companions. The apostles we know kept him company. These people and others are those anointed as kings and will rule with him. They are co-heir with him. 1cor 1:9, Heb 2:11, 1Jn 1:3.

I don't know other features of the elders but they are not public servant. They serve God.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
worldly men trying to reduce my Saviour and King to an angel. Thank God KJV of the Bible is still intact.

Jesus is not angel Michael
Jesus is God.
Jesus is called God in many books of d Bible with simple and understandable language but men of T.Charles R. said no.

Bible never called Jesus angel Michael, NWT did by juxtaposing incoherent verses to deceive people.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
@boomark
Romans 8:29-30
King James Version (KJV)
29 For whom he did foreknow, he
also did predestinate to be
conformed to the image of his Son,
that he might be the firstborn
among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did
predestinate, them he also called:
and whom he called, them he also
justified: and whom he justified,
them he also glorified.

His brothers(brethren) are his companions. The apostles we know kept him company. These people and others are those anointed as kings and will rule with him. They are co-heir with him. 1cor 1:9, Heb 2:11, 1Jn 1:3.

I don't know other features of the elders but they are not public servant. They serve God.

thank you, but the word 'public servant' is not used for the angel, i cant remember seing 'public servants' except ministering servants im i right?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS GOD HIMSELF

Hmm...

Go and read some of the posts before i call you a false prophet. angry grin. Am not going to call you that now, may be later.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
free123: worldly men trying to reduce my Saviour and King to an angel. Thank God KJV of the Bible is still intact.

Jesus is God.
Jesus is called God in many books of d Bible with simple and understandable language but men of T.Charles R. said no.

Bible never called Jesus angel Michael, NWT did by juxtaposing incoherent verses to deceive people.
I THINK YOU ARE GETTING CAUGHT UP IN THE SENTIMENTS OF WORDS. ANGEL ONLY MEANS MESSENGER. WE ARE ALL ANGELS BECAUSE WE ARE HERE FOR A PURPOSE. SOME OF US ARE FALLEN ANGELS AND AS SUCH HAVE LOST OUR PURPOSE. REMEMBER TWO ANGELS NEARLY GOT SODOMIZE-D IN SODOM AND GOMMORAH ? CHRIST WAS AN ANGEL. HE WAS A MESSENGER OF GOD. EVERY SPIRIT CREATED ARE CREATED WITH PURPOSES AND MESSAGES. HOWEVER SOME HAVE LOST THEIR PURPOSE
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
BARRISTERS: @boomark

thank you, but the word 'public servant' is not used for the angel, i cant remember seing 'public servants' except ministering servants im i right?

that's from NWT.

Public servants=ministers (ministering spirits)
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

Hmm...

Go and read some of the posts before i call you a false prophet. angry grin. Am not going to call you that now, may be later.
WELL I HAVE METICULOSLY PROVED HE IS

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name <<< THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. WHAT THE LORD DOES IS THAT IN A WAR, HE WILL TAKE OVER THE SPIRIT OF THE SIDE HE WANTS TO WIN AND HE WILL BE THE ONE FIGHTING THE WAR. LETS SEE HOW HE HELPED ANCIENT IRAN CONQUER ANCIENT BABYLON

MICHEAL IS GOD

AND TO FURTHER SOLIDIFY MY POINT. MICHEAL IN HEBREW MEANS 'WHO IS LIKE GOD'

Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl)
In Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God" (mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which is traditionally interpreted as a rhetorical question: "Who is like God?" (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. [5]

AND ARCHANGEL MEANS THE LEADER OF ALL ANGELS. WHO IS THE HEAD OF ALL ANGELS ? GOD.

ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS GOD. CASE CLOSED wink
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
!free 123

worldly men trying to reduce my Saviour and King to an angel. Thank God KJV of the Bible is still intact.

Jesus is God.

you were lost since page 8, now see how the truth is sustained now we are in page 31, and will still go on and on,

see these 4 bibles, some as old as your grandpapa; (1899)

MALACHI 3:1

1, "Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and [size=14pt]the Lord[/size] whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the[size=16pt] Angel of the covenant,[/size] whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts". - DARBY

2, "Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, [size=16pt]and the Angel of the covenant[/size], whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts". - BBE - Bible in Basic English (modern english)

3, "BEHOLD, I send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me. And the Lord the Messiah, Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the [size=16pt]Messenger or Angel of the covenant,[/size] Whom you desire, behold, He shall come, says the Lord of hosts". - Amplified Bible.

4, "Behold, I send my Angel, and he shall prepare the way before me; and [size=14pt]the Lord[/size] whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the[size=16pt] Angel of the covenant,[/size] whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts". - Dual rheims 1899

NWT is not even among these! olodo!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
boomark
that's from NWT.

Public servants=ministers (ministering spirits)

i never use NWT in my write up here in NL never, it was even you that have claimed to use it,

quote bible verse that pronounce angel as public servants, and not your own interpretation pls, thanks
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH I REMEMBER YOU ASKING ME TO READ IT. LOL. I AM A LAZY MAN BY NATURE grin grin

how was it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.