Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,289 members, 7,894,236 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (40583 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
true2god: The problem u hav is dat virtually evry1 dat had had encounter wit u on nairaland has knwn u and ur level of reasoning. So im not shocked at any of ur post.

reading your past post on nail land shows every one the kind of lies/trade you have for the JW.

That you are a confused persons on this thread fighting bible translation shows the height of foolishness that is possible Withing an indiviual.

Mental health problem is very close for you.

You are the one that will change bible translation that have never been faulted and that obeyed the rules of translation because you you mental problem.

true2god:
I still stand to be corrected, many authors rendered messengers as angels, even tho' they (the messangers are not partcularly angels)

it is a west of time trying to correct a dubious crooked/deceitful heart like your.

Keep fighting the bible.

It is your words against the bible God's word.

true2god:
Many bible translators never rendred this verse as angels 'of the covenant', most rendered it as 'messenger of the covenant'.

keep fighting the bible.

This time it is not the JW that you are lying against but the bible.

Keep deceiving yourself with your dead conscience.

You are here because you still want to deceive people and continue keeping them in bondage so that you can continue to exploit them.

true2god:
U need to tink beyond d box most times; stop being irrational pls.

who is really irrational here? And who is unable to "think outside the box" of tradition if not you?

Is it not you? UOE it is you that has been blinded by tradition.

All you do all this while is say baseless things and accusation emanating from your dirty stomach.

true2god:
Its unfortunate that foolishless and ignorance is no respect to any person or certificate.

your irrationality/mental health issue and emotional problem has gone very deep.

Read what you wrote again and see that you that picked on people typo error has caught the flu since your brain has started failing you on this thread and the lie that you stand for is being exposed.

It is a pity really.

I will not be surprise if you have a church of your own were you milked the sheeple.

My sympathy for your condition.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
true2god: Heb 1:5 reads 'for unto which of the angels said he(God) at any time, ''u r my Son, today have i beggoten u? And again, ''i will be to him a father and he shall be to me a son''.

Compare this verse with hw it was rendered in malachi u will understand better (if at all u hav the power of simple comprehension).

The problem with u is that WTS has beclouded ur sense or reasoning and judgement and its quite unfortunate. (I used to think u were logical and comprehend well but u always proved me wrong). If u dnt understand, the verse is simply tellin us dat at no time had God tell any angel (whether angel michael or not) ' u (Jesus) r my Son today hav i beggottn u'.

Ur willful misinterpretation of this simple verse (written in a very simple and understandable language) made me doubt ur integrity and honesty as a person. To justify ur mischief u start quotin encyclopedia and dictionary to nullify a simple verse dat, even a nursry sch pupil will easily grasped. Really dnt knw dat such pple still still exist. Its quite unfortunate.

you and your hate are addicted to the JW.

While you are there hating, their preaching work has covered the whole earth and they are really up to what you will never imagined on your whole life.

This is what hating on others falsely can do to an individual.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
TroGunn:

The 24 elders are likely humans who will "reign with Christ" in heaven. - Rev 20: 4-6

Since begotten means to produce, originate or bring forth, Christ was begotten at his creation, obviously as a spirit being, being the sole direct creation of the Father. This firstborn Son was different from all other sons of God, because all the other sons were created or begotten by Yahweh through that firstborn Son. - Colossians 1:15-20.
Note that this does not make Christ the Creator, since he was carrying out his Father's instructions. His Father is the sole Creator or source of all things. Christ was the agent used for creation after being created himself.

Christ's elevation, after his successful mission as a human relates to the titles he then received as prophesied in Isa 9:6. Though he was already only begotten Son by virtue of his being created first and also an archangel being a leader of angels, after his death as a human and resurection, God elevated him even further. Christ is indeed very mighty - only his Father Yahweh is mightier than him in all the universe.

Waooh, see as you finish matter na....Kudos bros, i wouldn`t done i better!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Boomark:

I know all these things but i don't know him as an arch angel. That is what Hebrew said not.

Read Rev 4:4; 7:11; 14:3; 19:4 to see more about the 24 elders. Nothing in your quote suggest 24 elders will rule with Christ. In Rev 7:13 one of the elders explained a revelation to john.

Answer from my questions. They are very straight forward questions. Or is there anything you want to adjust in the questions 1-4 i asked?

My broda, you kw all the things? yet you are stressing further? well if Hebrews says something that contradict other scriptures that clearly prove Christ has been the ★Angel of the OT★ why don′t you find out when or why did the bk of Hebrews wrote this? Did Jesus pre-existed as God or angel? its has to be one of the above, except you have something new to enlighten me on.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Boomark:

Who are the elders in heaven? Are they angels? This will help you see what am thinking.

We are focusing at the point of "begottenation." when did the decree declared? "You are my Son...."

1 was it when he was above the angels b4 he came to the earth?

2 was he equal to the angels?

3 was it when he was made lower than the angels?

4 was it when he was glorified above the angels after his death?

I want you to tell me yourself, let me be sharpening my dagger. grin

You are asking me a question when you ignored mine,

Well, @truguun has given you the answers, if you do not agree with them, then enlighten us bros. So now, its left for you to answer my question. Jesus in the OT «Angel» or * God* ??

Sharp ur dagger well, am waiting grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
BARRISTERS: @ plappville

you are funny, im enjoying your work on other threads too, it seems that some people cant sustain this tread, im not reffering to boomark, but others, what do you observe?

You re right, some people are a wast of time, i ve given up with @true2god, He rufuses to threat several questions. Keep crying of JW here and there.I suggest his user name to be changed to ◆lie2god◆ grin grin grin {@ true2go, am jokiing ooo}.

As for my broda Boomark, i think he is up to something, but i`m yet to grab his point. Still viewing him while the thread continues....so far, the ♪♪♪ is still playing, as long as none has disprove those scriptures.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2012
@plappvile

You re right, some people are a wast of time, i ve given up with @true2god, He rufuses to threat several questions. Keep crying of JW here and there.I suggest his user name to be changed to ◆lie2god◆ {@ true2go, am jokiing ooo}.

on page 17, he asked;

@True2God to BARRISTERS

My question to u again is, 'is Jesus christ an angel'? U can do me a favour by bein straight about it

BARRISTERS response to true2God;
[size=18pt]yes[/size], he was once reffered to as angel malachi 3:1.

@True2God to BARRISTERS
@ Barrister, pls i need u tell the whole world reading your long post so far, is Jesus christ an angel? Please answer yes or no.

BARRISTERS: @True2God again

i have answered in page 17 before, and im answering now again,[size=18pt] yes[/size], he was once reffered to as angel malachi 3:1.

but he will never answer or respond to questions,and if he does, he doesnt comprehend! stark illiterate!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2012
@plappvile

True2God to BARRISTERS confirming what barristers had treated in page 14, now in page 30;

John the baptist was also rendered (by some translations) as 'angel' as well in dis same verse and chapter of malachi.

barristers had long treated what idiot true2God just confirm in page 30 above,since in page 14 before thus;

[quote]all angels and spirit creatures are reffered to as 'sons of God' in the sense that they are ;all spirits,including jesus and God almighty, and that spirit form superceeds our human form.
(a) but the word 'angels'...meaning messanger/servant etc; in spirit form; 'angels'share the elementary task of beign delegated messanger/servant 'the office'

(b) human prophets, pastors etc are also worthy to be reffered to as messanger but share the office of 'messanger/servant too with angels but, 'in human form'

thats why an angel told john that ''they are fellows'' But he said unto me, 'Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you [/b]and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book.

revelation 19 :10 answers your question,0 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: [size=14pt]I am thy fellowservant,[/size] and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
looking at the greek defination of angels
G32

ἄγγελος

aggelos

ang'-el-os

From ἀγγέλλω aggellō ; a messenger ; especially an angel ;[b] by implication a pastor: [priest]- [prophet] {angel} messenger.

(primary) use of the word (ang'-el -os)angel reffers to spirit beigns, like that of the son of man, as a messenger,

but (bolded defntn above) also has an extention (secondary) to a prophet, priests or pastors.of which john fell into that category! but the angel recognises his duties and funtion and declared to john that 'im a fellow servant'.

you do exist firstly as a phisical gender,male (primarily).before beign delegated to some duties,as a messanger/servant, that does not change you to spirits. no.

Angel/messengers are assignments delegated to (1)either spirit messanger, or (2) human messanger

so john was Gods messenger in humans form,that does not make him a spirit.

after this response ever since on page 14, now on page 29, an idiot called true2God is still recycling a treated question above; like this below;

According ur ur reasoniing, John being rendered here as an angel is 'symbolic' or non literal but christ being renderec here as 'angel of the covenant' is literal.

did i say anything like literal here or (1) spirit messanger, (jesus)or (2) human messanger (john)

since page 14! how do you work with a stark illiterate who is also cursed! infected with a virus.now on page 30 an idiot has not comprehend page 14 facts, alagono true2God, olodo agbero omo ita.

see his elementary code below after showing him the defination of angel from greek words on page 14,

true2God to barristers

Take an instance, many guys call their wife\girl friend 'my angel', does dat make ladies\women\wives\girls angels? No.

how can a bible translator expecially the old one of 1899 as ols as true2God grandpapa, will merely base their translation to merely 'my angel' despite providing solid proofs before the bible 4 translations proofs true2God is still dreaming of a personal giirlfriend as 'my angel' when he doesnt even read, because he is olodo and merit every single insults.

Ray fouchers work was presented to him a non WTS, but he cant dispute it,just on a benefit of doubt,but does true2God merit it? noo, he is being infected with a virus, But stupidly continuing wallowing in ignorance,blaming WTS,what a colomental true2God?anofiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2012
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is not an Angel.

This is just pure heresy !!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2012
frosbel

Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is not an Angel.

This is just pure heresy !!

you ran away without treating hebrews 2:9 'jesus was made lower than the angels'

is jesus qualified to rdeem humankind? qualificationwise! frosbel pls answer dont run away!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2012
BARRISTERS: true2God failed predictions

true2God

true2God changing gear and making u turn, he agreed that some bible translations actually rendered malachi 3:1 as angels

[size=14pt]what a doom prophet true2God! chai![/size]

I thought we have dealt with this angel=messenger thing. The problem now, is it that he was called an angel or what they meant by angel.

John and Jesus were called angels in the same verse. You brought a proof from Revelation which shows that angels of the churches are messengers.

Using Boomark's uniformity theorem, we agreed that in that verse, angel=messenger. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2012
plappville:

Waooh, see as you finish matter na....Kudos bros, i wouldn`t done i better!

grin

My dagger still dey wait for you.

I never wan throw missile on truugun. I believe he can handle the issue of the elders better than he has done.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2012
plappville:

My broda, you kw all the things? yet you are stressing further? well if Hebrews says something that contradict other scriptures that clearly prove Christ has been the ★Angel of the OT★ why don′t you find out when or why did the bk of Hebrews wrote this? Did Jesus pre-existed as God or angel? its has to be one of the above, except you have something new to enlighten me on.

Jesus existed as God not as an angel(god) or the Almighty GOD who is God over all. Godliness varies base on power.

Hebrew did not contradict the scripture. There is nothing to contradict. Hebrew laid the foundation. Until Hebrew is dealt with, what you guys are believing might not be what it is.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2012
@Boomark

I thought we have dealt with this angel=messenger thing. The problem now, is it that he was called an angel or what they meant by angel.

John and Jesus were called angels in the same verse. You brought a proof from Revelation which shows that angels of the churches are messengers.

Using Boomark's uniformity theorem, we agreed that in that verse, angel=messenger.

God bless you my brother,

precisely on page 25,some whole 5 pages away,(anybody can scroll back to confirm)but im lifting part of it back on this page(in purple color);

@true2God

Scroll back and read my analysis of malachi 3:1 u will see my stands on it. One messenger was to prepare the way for another messanger. One messanger comes with the spirit of Elijah (John the baptist) and the other messanger comes as a messiah (Jesus christ), filles with holy spirit. [size=16pt]So non of the two is an angel. [/size]Dont believe lies and dnt propagate lies.

i hope you will not throw away your bible when you saw humans reffered to as an angel
check these in yours but be softly ooo;

using the same bible translations that i have seen him relying on (king james version)

will you be surprised again or accept the truth if you actually found out that king james version and almost all bibles agreed to call 'human' angels? precisely leaders delegated to lead the early congregation/churches/assemblies of God people?

now lets find out,Revelation 2:1,3:1,3:14 and 2:8 among many reffered to as angels;

2:1 The [size=16pt]angel of the church Ephesus[/size].

3:1 [size=14pt]The angel of the church of Sardis[/size] …………..is reproved verse(3)

3:14 [size=14pt]the angel of Laodicea[/size] …..rebuked for being neither hot nor cold,
2:8 [size=14pt]The angel of the church of Smyrna[/size].

using the ''bible cc'' http://bible.cc/revelation/2-1.htm that you(boomark) directed me to use,
i found explanations on revelation 2:1 about who 'the angel of the church of ephesus' was
The angel or bishop at this time was most probably Timothy, who presided over that Church before St. John

not one,two or three humans were actually called angels in true2Gods own bible,and almost all the bible in the book of revelation above!

having seen that, true2God started fighting his own bible what was written there, this way on page 29

true2God
I still stand to be corrected, many authors rendered messengers as angels, even tho' they (the messangers are not partcularly angels) while others do not.

you will wonder that, someone who doesnt respond or prove otherwise,but forcefull denial to his own bible(king james version,which he quote from,)rendered human church leaders as angels in revelation 2:1,3:1,3:14 and 2:8.

how do you work with someone who is 'a yesterday man' who works in decending form, not up to date,stark illiterate,indecent in approach,gullible and olodo rabata oju eja-lomooje like this?

common, i just have to device a way to tackle an unyielding and willfull paceless people like true2God; engage them in some embarassing way and sustain it! never give them undeserved respect because they dont merit it, dip their face in a mud so that they appear in who they truly look like! a pig! because they are not a material, until he change his ways i will sustain a streak of attack on his person, he will be surprised what i have in stock for him,he will regret ever meeting someone like myself. shikena!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2012
@boomark

bolded above, the bible have told us who an angel was,and did not erred in but rightly reffered to human leaders in churches of ephesus,smirna,sardis and laodecia among others as 'angels', and more than 95 percent of bibles attest to this,at it appears originally as angelos in greek words in the original manuscripts.

and the stage we are now,is not our own interpretation but what has been originally penned down. until we actually show directly from the bible,and we did!

you cannot deny the fact that 'angel of the covenant' is jesus christ in malachi 3:1

but if you deny or disagree with that as shown to you in some translations, then answer this question below

1, who is an angel?

2a, what are the features of an angel that distinguish them from other spirit creatures in heaven?

or
2b, angelic features not shared by other spirit creatures in heaven.

urgent answer pls!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2012
truthislight:

bearing in mind that you are not new on this forum am very surprise that you did not show your face one bit to defend this your "doctrine" while it was being trashed out in this forum which i believed an honest person will have done, but no, you did not show your face then, but see you here shamelessly posting doctrines That most regulars here have already upgraded upon and are moving on.

What is really happening to you?

Has your hatred for the JW blinded you this much that you are still being blinded up to this level?

I am really having pity for you.
Kettle callin pot black. I hav no hatred for JW or anybody but hatred for falsehood. I dnt even tink u read watchtower to see hw dey condemn christendom. Anyway dat apart. U called bible doctrines dogma and to u the following are not dogma:

1) Jesus christ starting his reign in 1914

2) Prophets of old will come down to earth in 1925 (berth serim).

3) the king of the north and the king of the south are both uunited states and nazi-germany before ww2 (reasonin frm the scriptures edition before 1945) and the king of the north and the king of the south were anglo-america and and the soviet union (reasoning frm the scriptures after 1945)

4) not all who witnessd world war 1 will die till Jehova make earth paradise (living forever in paradise on earth)

5) Blood transfussion is canibalis, but u can accept blood fraction (on medical issue)

6) Jesus christ is the mediator between God and only 144,000. Not all men. Etc

if any1 beleive on these pooo as truth being taught by JW, the person should hav his brain examined.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2012
truthislight:

i pity for you really and what you stand for.

I hope you will not die of guilty conscience due to the lies you and your cohorts have posted/said on NL to defamed JW when there were no people to adequately defend the truth.

But see the same you st.pidly messing yourself up without an iota of bible truth/knowledge.

Your cry on this thread is a function of a troubled conscience and it will remained so until you start begging God for forgiveness for the lies you have stood for on this forum against the truth of God's word the bible.

Were there is light darkness cannot stand.

Your are a disgrace.

I just hope you will not have a heart problem the way you are going.
Ur choice of words always expose ur level of reasonin. So i dnt tink i hav anytin much to say about u. Dont really knw hw old u r.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2012
[size=18pt]Kettle(true2God) callin pot black[/size]. I hav no hatred for JW or anybody but hatred for falsehood. I dnt even tink u read watchtower to see hw dey condemn christendom. Anyway dat apart. U called bible doctrines dogma and to u the following are not dogma:

3) the king of the north and the king of the south are both uunited states and nazi-germany before ww2 (reasonin frm the scriptures edition before 1945) and the king of the north and the king of the south were anglo-america and and the soviet union (reasoning frm the scriptures after 1945)

4) not all who witnessd world war 1 will die till Jehova make earth paradise (living forever in paradise on earth)

5) Blood transfussion is canibalis, but u can accept blood fraction (on medical issue)

if any1 beleive on these pooo as truth being taught by JW, the person should hav his brain examined.

true2God failed predictions part 1(more parts are coming)

TRUE2GOD
Malachi never called or interpreatwd Jesus as an angel, neither did any new testament apostle or teacher hold this view. Neither do 99% of oda xtain congregations held dis believe.

true2God changing gear and making u turn, he agreed that some bible translations actually rendered malachi 3:1 as angels

many authors rendered messengers as angels

what a doom prophet true2God!

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2012
BARRISTERS:

true2God failed predictions part 1(more parts are coming)

TRUE2GOD

what a doom prophet true2God!
I gave a full response, and if u r not mischievous in ur argument quote the full length of my response den u can do ur analysis.

Hope u saw my recent post and u choose to turn a blind eye. Disprove my post i did just before now.

Hypocrites and liars (barrister\falsehoodisdarkness).
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
I gave a full response, and if u r not mischievous in ur argument quote the full length of my response den u can do ur analysis.

i have adressed your response, but as a ysterday and paceless man, you only adressed truthislight, and jumped my response

even Boomark aknowledge it, see boldly on this page;

Boomark response;

Using Boomark's uniformity theorem, we agreed that in that verse, angel=messenger.

do you ask yourself why someone that i adressed your post together is confirming this above, but you are lost, are you suffering from parkinsson's disease? if not you will not write these below;

Hope u saw my recent post and u choose to turn a blind eye. Disprove my post i did just before now.

Hypocrites and liars (barrister\falsehoodisdarkness).

again we are concerned about the topic 'jesus as archangel micheal or not' you were lost and using irrelevant to the topic issues as a cover up!

why are you snubbing your failed prophecy that i pasted, disprove it now! ole!

see you face below, Anofiaaaa!

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
BARRISTERS:

i have adressed your response, but as a ysterday and paceless man, you only adressed truthislight, and jumped my response

even Boomark aknowledge it, see boldly on this page;

Boomark response;

do you ask yourself why someone that i adressed your post together is confirming this above, but you are lost, are you suffering from parkinsson's disease? if not you will not write these below;

again we are concerned about the topic 'jesus as archangel micheal or not' you were lost and using irrelevant to the topic issues as a cover up!

why are you snubbing your failed prophecy that i pasted, disprove it now! ole!

see you face below, Anofiaaaa!

Lol. Dats mr Bean. Just as find it difficult to reason properly dats also y u can hardly identify someone.

The six dogmas (lies) i highlited as u r being tot u believe as 'bible truth' u hav failed to address.

U better go back to seconddary school and learn ways of reasoning as an adult.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
@Barristers

Angels are spirits, public servants/ministers who are made as a flame of fire, Hebrew 1:7

The 24 elders are not public servants.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Boomark:

Jesus existed as God not as an angel(god) or the Almighty GOD who is God over all. Godliness varies base on power.

Hebrew did not contradict the scripture. There is nothing to contradict. Hebrew laid the foundation. Until Hebrew is dealt with, what you guys are believing might not be what it is.

Techinically, there's nothing wrong is saying Jesus is God, a god,(as translated from Hebrew "Elohim" which means - Strong One or Powerful One), as long as you acknowledge that he's no equal to the Almighty God and Creator Yahweh. Jesus is really a strong One- Revelation 5 hightlights this.

No one is saying Christ is just an "ordinary" angel. (Btw "ordinary" angels are also called "gods" [powerful ones] - just one siglehandedly killed 185 000 Assyrians soldiers). Christ plays the role of the Archangel (Chief or leader of angels). Clearly, in this role he commands angelic armies to achieve God's set objectives.

I honestly don't know why people find it difficult to accept this.

Nothing delights Jesus more than serving and carrying out his Father's instructions faithfully (John 4:34) - he's always at the forefront of such. He set a perfect example for us in obedience to God. It's why he had no issue "becoming obedient to the point of death" ( Philipians 2:8 ). Surely, Jesus would not consider being the messenger (angel, if you like) of the Most High Yahweh something demeaning.

People should get over this already!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
@boomark

2b, apart from being srevants, are there other angelic features either in apeearance or form/look that differentiate them which is not shared by other spirit creatures in heaven other than the duties?.

again can you pls explain who jesus companions are; [i]'your companions' [/i]in this verse pls;

heb 1:9

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your[size=14pt]companions[/size]

kindly answer pls.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ true2God

Lol. Dats mr Bean.

Good boy!

what about this below?

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
true2god: The problem u hav is dat virtually evry1 dat had had encounter wit u on nairaland has knwn u and ur level of reasoning. So im not shocked at any of ur post.

I still stand to be corrected, many authors rendered messengers as angels, even tho' they (the messangers are not partcularly angels) while others do not. Many bible translators never rendred this verse as angels 'of the covenant', most rendered it as 'messenger of the covenant'. John the baptist was also rendered (by some translations) as 'angel' as well in dis same verse and chapter of malachi. According ur ur reasoniing, John being rendered here as an angel is 'symbolic' or non literal but christ being renderec here as 'angel of the covenant' is literal. Take an instance, many guys call their wife\girl friend 'my angel', does dat make ladies\women\wives\girls angels? No.

U need to tink beyond d box most times; stop being irrational pls. The person of christ bears no ambiguity just dat the likes like u hav zeroed off ur mind to believ wishfully any doctrine passed acros to u without any sense of judgement or reasoning. Read the bible for ursef im sure ur opinion will be fine-tuned on dis subject matter.

The prophets of old renderd christ as mighty God (emphaticallly without ambiguity as broght in by watchtower org ), pslams quoted the father rendering the son thus:'your throne oh God is for ever and ever' . The father called the son 'God or mighty God' in some bible passages and not angel michael as u r being false made to believe.

Its unfortunate that foolishless and ignorance is no respect to any person or certificate.

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
@True2God

(true2God and failed prophecy part 1)contd;

[size=14pt]Kettle callin pot black[/size][/size]. I hav no hatred for JW or anybody but hatred for falsehood. I dnt even tink u read watchtower to see hw dey condemn christendom. Anyway dat apart. U called bible doctrines dogma and to u the following are not dogma:

[size=12pt]if any1 beleive on these pooo as truth being taught by JW, the person should hav his brain examined

[size=14pt]True2God claiming a proud member of ASSEMLIES OF GOD church confirmed on page 20[/size];
Thats the issue, i am not a catholic.[size=14pt] I worship with the assemlies of God church.[/size] The issue most JW hav is dat anytime their falsehood is being laid bare u guys assume its a catholic.

i actually loved his stout devotion to the church, but few question, among load of discoveries,

1, During World War I, The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction: "We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon...The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced." (April 10, 1917 edtion, page 3).
Other editions speculated that the end would come no later than [size=14pt]1934 or 1935[/size] ( May 13, 1916 pp 6-9 etc)

These predictions failed.

(true2God and failed prophecy part 1a)

is Reverend Benny Hinn an Assemblies of God minister?.
you may see these links before you answer so that you dont neccesarily edit answers!

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/benny_hinn_sets_prophetic_dates.htm

or

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/assemblies_of_god.htm

(true2God and failed prophecy part 1b)

assemblies of God doctrines;

a.HOLY LAUGHTER HERESY
b,SPEAKING IN TONGUES HERESY
c,LOSING SALVATION HERESY
d,FAITH HEALING SERVICES (DELIVERANCE)

i would love to disccuss above doctrine of yours, but first

a.HOLY LAUGHTER HERESY

is it true that there is actualy a doctrine of yours whereby you guys laugh like a jackall and disguise the abnormal laugh as a.HOLY LAUGHTER?

see what i mean, a carricature of one presido as an example of extreme uncontrolled laughter?
could be mistaken for insanity,

below pls;

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2012
true2god: Kettle callin pot black. I hav no hatred for JW or anybody but hatred for falsehood. I dnt even tink u read watchtower to see hw dey condemn christendom. Anyway dat apart. U called bible doctrines dogma and to u the following are not dogma:

now, the real true2god has started coming out, and this has shown that your hanging unto this thread is not as a result of what you have to offer but you hate on JW.

You are free to post unverifiable claims as you like.

Can you please post bible doctrine and let us discuss it.

I am wandering what part of the bible that what you have posted contradict though i dont know the veracity of some of what you have posted Expercailly considering your dishonest anticident on this thread

can you post scriptures to help us understand what part of the word of God/ God's law that is being broken?

meanwhile, this sort of things are what your trade mark on this forum is all about since you dont have any light whatsoever to shine to others reading your post other than resorting to secondhanded means of attacking others.

Your presence here on this thread is a nuisance and is serving the purpose of the father of confussion satan the devil and that is exactly whose interest you have served so far since the bible is not your strength.

Dont worry, you will get your reward accordingly.

Beside this thread is about archangel michael and to this topic your contribution is practical none existent.

Keep shouting "watchtower!"
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight

now, the real true2god has started coming out, and this has shown that your hanging unto this thread is not as a result of what you have to offer but you hate on JW.

You are free to post unverifiable claims as you like.

Can you please post bible doctrine and let us discuss it.

I am wandering what part of the bible that what you have posted contradict though i dont know the veracity of what you have posted Expercailly considering your dishonest anticident on this thread

can you post scriptures to help us understand what part of the word of God/ God's law that is being broken?

meanwhile, this sort of things are what your trade mark on this forum is all about since you dont have any light whatsoever to shine to others reading your post other than resorting to secondhanded means of attacking others.

Your presence here on this thread is a nuisance and is serving the purpose of the father of confussion satan the devil and that is exactly whose interest you have served so far since the bible is not your strength.

Dont worry, you will get you reward accordingly.

dont worry, just wait and see his mess, leave that to me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.