Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,303 members, 7,894,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (40590 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

Thank you sir Boomark, but remember the Bible teaches us that God is one and only one being.
Are you now suggesting Him (Jesus) was a smaller God to Yahweh? Meaning two Gods? please explain clearer thanks.

The issue of Hebrews 1:5 you guys kept posting in refuting all the OT verses we presented is what i mean by using the word "contradiction".
Of course, the bible does not contradict itself, the problem you guys are having is you do not want to accept those scriptures.

After showing how captain of the lord's host recieved worship from Joshua, How the same angel bears God's names, How paul referred to Him as "that rock was Christ" There was no place in the OT that told us that same being doing all these roles was " GOD, we all know no man can see God and live, but the person that recieved worship was seen by Joshua. If you disagree this person was not an Angel of the Lord as he introduced himself, then you are suggesting him to be a smaller God. If so, where or how did you come to this conclusion?

God over all, the father is one.
In Almighty and Christ:
the Father=God
Christ=god

there are no 2 Gods. God is the God of Jesus.
Christ and an angel
Christ=God
angel=god

its just the use of capital letter.

Michael is a mighty angel and is in charge of doing so many great things. You guys say angels don't receive worship while the commander who is an angel received worship. Why?

I took note of "the rock mass which was Christ" which meant something else. Hebrew 1:5 showed that the Decree was not made to an angel. v13 also.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight:

how was it?
WAS AIITTTTTTT wink WAS I SUPPOSE TO DISCOVER SOMETHING ? POINT ME TO THE POGNANT POINTS IF YOU WILL
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: ALL OPINIONS PROVIDED ARE FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND DANIEL AND EXODUS. LAST I CHECKED THOSE WERE NOT PART OF THE APOCRYPHA

lol.

If only you had covered the thread you would have notice that there is a loop hole in that your post.

Did you say that arch angel michael is = almighty God?

Lol.

In that case i reserve my comment
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well Barrister
My KJV says

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come saith the LORD of hosts.

All angels are messengers but not all messengers are angels. This is very simple to understand.

there is no angel in that verse but in a haste to discredit Jesus, ur NWT inserted angel there to change the simple meaning of that verse.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

If only you had covered the thread you would have notice that there is a loop hole in that your post.

Did you say that arch angel michael is = almighty God?

Lol.

In that case i reserve my comment
I DID PROVE MY POINT. ARCH-ANGEL MEANS HEAD OF ANGELS. MICHEAL IN HEBREW MEANS 'WHO IS LIKE GOD'. AND I THREW IN VERSES. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED ? CHERRY ON TOP ? grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
@free123

Well Barrister
My KJV says

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come saith the LORD of hosts.

All angels are messengers but not all messengers are angels. This is very simple to understand.

there is no angel in that verse but in a haste to discredit Jesus, ur NWT inserted angel there to change the simple meaning of that verse.

NWT use my messenger and not angel! you see how wrongfull you are to accuse innocent NWT.

will you be humble to admit wrong accusation inthis particular case without justifying yourself using irrelevants? lets see

2 Likes

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
@free123

can you kindly paste(dont comment yet) what you found in these verses below, [size=16pt]strictly using your KJV[/size]king james version (be honest about it)

Revelation 2:1,3:1,3:14 and 2:8

im waiting your for response!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
@boomark

still waiting for your response on 'show a bible verse' and not your opinion that called angels public servants

again, can you pls add these alongside

1, who is satan ? is satan an angel?

2, how does satan came about having 'his own angels'
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

Romans 8:29-30
King James Version (KJV)
29 For whom he did foreknow, he
also did predestinate to be
conformed to the image of his Son,
that he might be the firstborn
among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did
predestinate, them he also called:
and whom he called, them he also
justified: and whom he justified,
them he also glorified.

His brothers(brethren) are his companions. The apostles we know kept him company. These people and others are those anointed as kings and will rule with him. They are co-heir with him. 1cor 1:9, Heb 2:11, 1Jn 1:3.

I don't know other features of the elders but they are not public servant. They serve God

the word public servant is a reference to governmental authority that attend to the public.

The spirit creatures that attend to the public are Demons.

But angels are are messengers/ministers to Yahweh in the absolute sense of the word angels.

The twenty for elders are also ministering to Yahweh:

"The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying," (Revelation 4:10).
"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." (Revelation 4:11).

The act of judging making given to Jesus and the 24 elders is an assignment from Yahweh. :

"Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead." (Acts 17:31).

Revelation 20:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the
souls of them that were beheaded for the witness
of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had
not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
neither had received his mark upon their
foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

"Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel." (Luke 22:28-30).

This are all messengers / ministers of Yahweh.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

In Almighty and Christ:
the Father=God
Christ=god

Christ and an angel
Christ=God
angel=god

Michael is a mighty angel and is in charge of doing so many great things. You guys say angels don't receive worship while the commander who is an angel received worship. Why?

I took note of "the rock mass which was Christ" which meant something else. Hebrew 1:5 showed that the Decree was not made to an angel. v13 also.

my friend comot for road, you are sounding confused.

Just look at the sense you made up there.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: WAS AIITTTTTTT wink WAS I SUPPOSE TO DISCOVER SOMETHING ? POINT ME TO THE POGNANT POINTS IF YOU WILL

see:

frosbel:
This doctrine affirms that Jesus was the Son or
offspring of God, and that God had the power and
authority to cause his birth. As his position was to
be the savior of men, it was necessary that he be a
man, not an "immortal", preexistent being.

frosbel: ^^^^

This small article explains my position .

yes, that is the lame article you use to arrived at this your wrong notion.

Question,
at what point did christ became an immortal spirit person according to the bible and not according to your brain?

If you know what the bible teaches that it was after he has come to earth, then you will know that the article you based your faith on is a trash as long as the issue of christ preexistance is concern.

The point is that there is a difference between everlasting life and immortality

immortality means indistructible.

Everlasting life means live without end.

The angels are not immortal otherwise they cannot be destroyed as you yourself know.

If you said that they are immortal then the lake of fire will mean "eternal torment"

but the angels have a life that is sustain eternally like Adam will have been had he not sinned.

With this in mind the life of spirit creatures can cease.

The life of Jesus cease when he was put to death till he was raise to live and "rewarded with immortality"

If christ was already an immortal being how can giving him immortality be a reward to him?

1timothy 6:14-16
Romans 6:9
1cor 15:53

1timothy 16:14

"that you observe the commandment in a spotless and irreprehensible way until the "manifestation"of our lord jesus christ . 15 this [manifestation] the happy and only potentate will show in its own appointed times [he] the king of those who rule as kings and lord of those who rule as lords, the one alone "having immortality who dwells in the inapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or can see.
To him be the honor and might everlasting. Amen.

^^^

"him alone having immortality"(other angels dont have immortality)

"he is the kings of kings"

"the manifestation" of our lord = christ as king and then immortal.

As arch angel michael, was he immortal ? No.

So he can come and die as a man.

Frosbel, dont be deceived.

Christ preexisted.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
free123: Well Barrister
My KJV says

did you closed your eyes to the catholic D version that he quoted from to see NWT?

Sorry for you.

As though you love and obey christ more than them.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: I DID PROVE MY POINT. ARCH-ANGEL MEANS HEAD OF ANGELS. MICHEAL IN HEBREW MEANS 'WHO IS LIKE GOD'. AND I THREW IN VERSES. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED ? CHERRY ON TOP ? grin

lol.

You need to do more work guy.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

You need to do more work guy.
SAYS THE SCOFFER undecided
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

In Almighty and Christ:
the Father=God
Christ=god

Christ and an angel
Christ=God
angel=god

Hahahahaha....boomark is saying there was two Gods in heaven oooo, So the Bible wouldn't have used "ANGEL OF THE LORD" The small god would have been inserted so we don't argue anymore. Bro boomark don fall my hand, To you, JESUS WAS NOT YAHWEH, WAS NOT THE ANGEL OF THE OT, BUT A small god. please provide scripture before i take that your dagger from you grin grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
truthislight:

see:

yes, that is the lame article you use to arrived at this your wrong notion.

Question,
at what point did christ became an immortal spirit person according to the bible and not according to your brain?

If you know what the bible teaches that it was after he has come to earth, then you will know that the article you based your faith on is a trash as long as the issue of christ preexistance is concern.

The point is that there is a difference between everlasting life and immortality

immortality means indistructible.

Everlasting life means live without end.

The angels are not immortal otherwise they cannot be destroyed as you yourself know.

If you said that they are immortal then the lake of fire will mean "eternal torment"

but the angels have a life that is sustain eternally like Adam will have been had he not sinned.

With this in mind the life of spirit creatures can cease.

The life of Jesus cease when he was put to death till he was raise to live and "rewarded with immortality"

If christ was already an immortal being how can giving him immortality be a reward to him?

1timothy 6:14-16
Romans 6:9
1cor 15:53

1timothy 16:14

"that you observe the commandment in a spotless and irreprehensible way until the "manifestation"of our lord jesus christ . 15 this [manifestation] the happy and only potentate will show in its own appointed times [he] the king of those who rule as kings and lord of those who rule as lords, the one alone "having immortality who dwells in the inapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or can see.
To him be the honor and might everlasting. Amen.

^^^

"him alone having immortality"(other angels dont have immortality)

"he is the kings of kings"

"the manifestation" of our lord = christ as king and then immortal.

As arch angel michael, was he immortal ? No.

So he can come and die as a man.

Frosbel, dont be deceived.

Christ preexisted.

YOU ARE JUST CONFUSING YOURSELF WITH TOO MANY MUMBO JUMBO AND VAIN OPINION. LEARN TO MAKE YOUR POINTS WITH BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES NOT VAIN OPINIONS.

OK LETS SEE. JOHN 1 VS 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God <<< SO THE WORD WAS HERE BEFORE EVERYTHING WAS CREATED.

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. <<< SO THE WORD IS CHRIST. HENCE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WAS HERE FROM THE BEGINING.

JOHN 1 VS 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. <<< SO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST PUT ON A BODY, A MORTAL BODY, SO AS TO DWELL AMONGST US.

SO WHILE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST HAS BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME, HE PUT ON A MORTAL BODY FOR A SHORT TIME SO AS TO SEAL THE ELECT BY HIS DEATH AND USE THEM TO WRITE THE LAWS THAT WILL UNIFY BOTH JEW AND GENTILE SO AS TO GATHER THE SECOND FRUIT FROM THE GENTILE. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

Hahahahaha....boomark is saying there was two Gods in heaven oooo, So the Bible wouldn't have used "ANGEL OF THE LORD" The small god would have been inserted so we don't argue anymore. Bro boomark don fall my hand, To you, JESUS WAS NOT YAHWEH, WAS NOT THE ANGEL OF THE OT, BUT A small god. please provide scripture before i take that your dagger from you grin grin grin
BOOKMARK IS A DRUNK. HE IS ALWAYS TALKING RUBBISH grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YOU GIVE ME TOO MUCH CREDIT. HOWEVER MOST OF WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. AND THERE WAS A WAR IN HEAVEN. HEAVEN AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS THE ROMAN EMPIRE. SO THERE WAS A WAR IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THIS ERA IS AROUND 185 AD WHEN UNDER SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS A BLACK ROMAN GENERAL ( AN ISRAELITE, PART OF THE FIRST FRUITS ) TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND USHERED IN THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. THE PROVERBIAL LAMP BEFORE THE GENTILES. THE PURPOSE OF THIS 1000 YEAR REIGN IS TWOFOLD
1-TO PREPARE THE GROUNDWORK FOR THE SECOND FRUITS TO BE RECRUITED. THIS CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IF THE SATANIC EMPIRES IN CHARGE ARE SHUTDOWN FOR 1000 YEARS AND THEN THE WORD IS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, FROM GENTILE NATION TO GENTILE NATION ( THIS IS THE LAMP BEFORE THE KING OF THE WORLD, WHICH THE KING OF THE WORLD ARE THE GENTILES, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE HAD POWER TO SHUTDOWN HEAVEN ( EVERYONE WAS IN SUBJECTION ) AND TURN THE WATERS TO BLOOD MEANING TO KILL ANY OPPOSITION ETC ETC. THIS IS THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST ). AND THEN AFTER THE WORD HAS BEEN SPREAD FOR THE 1000 YEARS, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WILL BE CONQUERED AGAIN BY THE GENTILE EDMOTITE ROMAN EMPIRE ( WHICH IS THE PROVERBIAL BEAST COMING OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOR THE SECOND TIME WHICH IS WHY IT SAYS THE BEAST HAD A WOUND THAT WAS HEALED. THATS CUZ THEY GOT CONQUERED FOR 1000 YEARS AND THEN RE-EMERGED, HENCE THE WOUND BEEN HEALED. SO THIS RE-EMERGENCE IS WHEN THEY USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE PERIOD WHICH IS AROUND THE 1400s. AND BASICALLY IN EFFECT, THE DOCTRINE OF THE LORD WAS DECAPITATED. THIS IS DONE INTENTIONALLY. IN THE MIDST OF THE GENTILE WICKEDNESS AND DOCTRINES, THE SEEDS OF SALVATION HAS ALREADY BEEN SOWN FOR 1000 YEARS. NOW LETS SEE WHO WILL ACCEPT THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION IN A WORLD OF WICKEDNESS. AND THIS EFFECTIVELY IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TILL DATE. THE SECOND FRUIT. THE FIRST FRUIT IS THE 144,000. THE SECOND FRUIT WE ARE WAITING FOR. AND THE SECOND FRUIT ONLY GET SEALED IN DEATH. MEANING YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE WORD TILL DEATH, ONLY THEN DO YOU GET PERMANENTLY SEALED FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. IF YOU BACKSLIDE BEFORE YOU DIE ? YOU GOTTA START AGAIN IN YOUR NEXT LIFE ( REVELATION 14 VS 12-13)

SO BASICALLY ALL THESE THINGS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE. THEY ARE CODED HISTORY. THE GREAT DRAGON THAT WAS CAST OUT WERE THE EDOMITE ROMANS WHO WERE IN CHARGE ( WHITE ROMANS ) AND THE WHITE ROMANS ARE CALLED DEVILS AND SATAN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEEDS OF CAIN. THE SEED OF ESAU. THEY ARE THE WICKED SEED THAT WAS CULLED FROM ISRAEL AND BANISHED TO MT SEIR TO BECOME VAGABONDS ON THE EARTH. ALL THEY DO IS KILL STEAL AND DESTROY LIKE THEIR FATHER CAIN. SATAN MEAANS ADVERSARY. THEY ARE AGAINST EVERYTHING GOD SAYS. AND DEVIL MEANS DECEIVER. THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST.

SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, IS MICHEAL THE ARCHANGEL REALLY JESUS ? I THINK MICHEAL THE ARCHANGEL IS GOD HIMSELF. REMEMBER THAT EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name <<< THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. WHAT THE LORD DOES IS THAT IN A WAR, HE WILL TAKE OVER THE SPIRIT OF THE SIDE HE WANTS TO WIN AND HE WILL BE THE ONE FIGHTING THE WAR. LETS SEE HOW HE HELPED ANCIENT IRAN CONQUER ANCIENT BABYLON
DANIEL 10 VS 19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. <<< THE LORD HIMSELF, A MAN OF WAR, GETS BEHIND THE NATION HE WANTS TO WIN AND BECOMES AN ANGEL TO HELP THEM WIN. SO IN CONCLUSION. >>>>>>>>

MICHEAL IS GOD

What....are you out of your mind? Michael is Yahweh? i almost miss this hehehehehe....

Let me ask you some question now, here are two events, i believe you didn't bother to read the thread before commenting:

The Angel of the LORD
1. Zechariah 3:1-2 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the "Angel of the LORD", and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2. And the "LORD" said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you!

Then see this other event that is completely, and interesting parallel:

Michael the archangel:
Jude 1:9 Yet "Michael the archangel", in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

First in Zechariah, we see Joshua standing befor the "Angel of the Lord". "Satan", the accuser, is also present to oppose what the Angel of the Lord is doing. In D second verse, the Angel of the Lord starts speaking to Satan. In this verse The Angel of the Lord is actually called "the LORD". No one will conclude it was the Father speaking here. Why would the Father say: "The Lord rebuke you"? shocked No, it is not the Father. It is the Son! One Lord is speaking of the other Lord.

If you say that Michael is GOD (YAHWEH) himself, then who is greater than Yahweh that He was now reffering "Satan's rebuking to?

2 Likes

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: WELL I HAVE METICULOSLY PROVED HE IS

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name <<< THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. WHAT THE LORD DOES IS THAT IN A WAR, HE WILL TAKE OVER THE SPIRIT OF THE SIDE HE WANTS TO WIN AND HE WILL BE THE ONE FIGHTING THE WAR. LETS SEE HOW HE HELPED ANCIENT IRAN CONQUER ANCIENT BABYLON
DANIEL 10 VS 19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. <<< THE LORD HIMSELF, A MAN OF WAR, GETS BEHIND THE NATION HE WANTS TO WIN AND BECOMES AN ANGEL TO HELP THEM WIN. SO IN CONCLUSION. >>>>>>>>

MICHEAL IS GOD

AND TO FURTHER SOLIDIFY MY POINT. MICHEAL IN HEBREW MEANS 'WHO IS LIKE GOD'

Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl)
In Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God" (mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which is traditionally interpreted as a rhetorical question: "Who is like God?" (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. [5]

AND ARCHANGEL MEANS THE LEADER OF ALL ANGELS. WHO IS THE HEAD OF ALL ANGELS ? GOD.

[size=14pt]ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS GOD. CASE CLOSED [/size] wink

No no, case can't close like that, please you can do better than this, kindly help with my first qoute thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

What....are you out of your mind? Michael is Yahweh? i almost miss this hehehehehe....

Let me ask you some question now, here are two events, i believe you didn't bother to read the thread before commenting:

The Angel of the LORD
1. Zechariah 3:1-2 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the "Angel of the LORD", and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2. And the "LORD" said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you!

Then see this other event that is completely, and interesting parallel:

Michael the archangel:
Jude 1:9 Yet "Michael the archangel", in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

First in Zechariah, we see Joshua standing befor the "Angel of the Lord". "Satan", the accuser, is also present to oppose what the Angel of the Lord is doing. In D second verse, the Angel of the Lord starts speaking to Satan. In this verse The Angel of the Lord is actually called "the LORD". No one will conclude it was the Father speaking here. Why would the Father say: "The Lord rebuke you"? shocked No, it is not the Father. It is the Son! One Lord is speaking of the other Lord.

If you say that Michael is GOD (YAHWEH) himself, then who is greater than Yahweh that He was now reffering "Satan's rebuking to?

I HAVE TO ADMIT, I DID NOT BOTHER TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD. IT IS TOO LONG. I WISH I HAD CAUGHT IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND WOULD HAVE BEEN PART OF THE FABRIC OF THE THREAD IN WHICH CASE I WOULD HAVE READ EVERYTHING AS TYPED. HOWEVER READING 30 SOMETHING PAGES IS DAUNTING.

ZECHARIAH 3 VS 1-2 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
NOW THE BIBLE IS A WONDERFULLY WRITTEN BOOK. THIS IS PART OF THE MYSTERY. SOME SITUATIONS ARE WRITTEN AS IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING OUT OF A PERSON WHEREAS THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE INTERNAL STRUGGLES OF ONE PERSON. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE VERSES. THIS IS JOSHUAS INTERNAL STRUGGLE AGAINST TEMPTATION WRITTEN AS A BATTLE BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN. THIS IS AN INTERNAL STRUGGLE BETWEEN HIS SATANIC AND GODLY SIDE. HE IS GETTING TEMPTED AND THE LORD GIVES HIM THE STRENGTH TO OVERCOME THE TEMPTATION. THATS WHAT THIS VERSE IS ABOUT. HOWEVER IT IS WRITTEN VERY DRAMATICALLY SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE STRUGGLES OUTSIDE THE PERSON.

JUDE 1 VS 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. <<< THE LORD REFERRING TO HIMSELF IN THE THIRD PARTY. IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS ?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:
No no, case can't close like that, please you can do better than this, kindly help with my first qoute thanks.
LOL IT IS ANSWERED ABOVE ^ YOU DO ERR PLAPPVILLE grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
free123

[size=18pt]where art thou?[/size] are you evading this question? as usual?
ok see it again and i and others are wainting pls

@free123

can you kindly paste(dont comment yet) what you found in these verses below, [size=16pt]strictly using your KJV[/size]king james version (be honest about it)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
@boomark

im waiting now?

still waiting for your response on 'show a bible verse' and not your opinion that called angels public servants

again, can you pls add these alongside

1, who is satan ? is satan an angel? show a bible verse!

2, how does satan came about having 'his own angels'
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
AND TO PUT A NAIL IN THE COFFIN AS TO WHO THE ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS

1 THESSALONIANS 4 VS 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: <<<< THE LORD HIMSELF WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL. THE ARCHANGEL IS THE LORD.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777:

I HAVE TO ADMIT, I DID NOT BOTHER TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD. IT IS TOO LONG. I WISH I HAD CAUGHT IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND WOULD HAVE BEEN PART OF THE FABRIC OF THE THREAD IN WHICH CASE I WOULD HAVE READ EVERYTHING AS TYPED. HOWEVER READING 30 SOMETHING PAGES IS DAUNTING.

ZECHARIAH 3 VS 1-2 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
NOW THE BIBLE IS A WONDERFULLY WRITTEN BOOK. THIS IS PART OF THE MYSTERY. SOME SITUATIONS ARE WRITTEN AS IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING OUT OF A PERSON WHEREAS THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE INTERNAL STRUGGLES OF ONE PERSON. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE VERSES. THIS IS JOSHUAS INTERNAL STRUGGLE AGAINST TEMPTATION WRITTEN AS A BATTLE BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN. THIS IS AN INTERNAL STRUGGLE BETWEEN HIS SATANIC AND GODLY SIDE. HE IS GETTING TEMPTED AND THE LORD GIVES HIM THE STRENGTH TO OVERCOME THE TEMPTATION. THATS WHAT THIS VERSE IS ABOUT. HOWEVER IT IS WRITTEN VERY DRAMATICALLY SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE STRUGGLES OUTSIDE THE PERSON.

JUDE 1 VS 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. <<< THE LORD REFERRING TO HIMSELF IN THE THIRD PARTY. IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS ?

Shaiii yaaaaa! i never would believe you could end up like this.....of a truth, u are not to be taken serious as far as this thread is concern.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: AND TO PUT A NAIL IN THE COFFIN AS TO WHO THE ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS

1 THESSALONIANS 4 VS 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: <<<< THE LORD HIMSELF WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL. THE ARCHANGEL IS THE LORD.

You are the only one God has revealed the scripture to, Everyother person does not see what you see
Honestly, you are on ur own IN calling Yahweh Angel Michael....SMH!!!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: LOL IT IS ANSWERED ABOVE ^ YOU DO ERR PLAPPVILLE grin

As i can see, You are misleading people with ur false prophecies....na wao for you ooo!!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: AND TO PUT A NAIL IN THE COFFIN AS TO WHO THE ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS

Chief, ur version na wa. Simple questions for you - Is Jesus Christ a different person from his God and Father (Yahweh)? Do you believe in the trinity teaching?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

Shaiii yaaaaa! i never would believe you could end up like this.....of a truth, u are not to be taken serious as far as this thread is concern.
YOU DO ERR. DID YOU SEE THIS THESSALONIANS 4 VS 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: <<<< THE LORD HIMSELF WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL. THE ARCHANGEL IS THE LORD. I THINK ITS OBVIOUS WHO THE ARCHANGEL IS HUN. ITS A CASE OF IF YOU WANT TO HEAR OR FORBEAR. ACCEPT OR REJECT. YOU CANT GO AGAINST SCRIPTURES. SCRIPTURE IS WHAT IT IS. YOUR HANDS, PLAPP, ARE TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH SCRIPTURES wink
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

As i can see, You are misleading people with ur false prophecies....na wao for you ooo!!
YOU DO ERR PLAPPVILLE
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark:

grin

My dagger still dey wait for you.

I never wan throw missile on truugun. I believe he can handle the issue of the elders better than he has done.

I sure would have tried to provide more, if I knew the point you are trying to put forward about the 24 elders. I did answer your questions.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
@free123

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.