Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,985 members, 7,896,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? (10006 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 30, 2012
When I get everything I want, even before asking.

Preferably electronic hardware, apps and softwares. That is love.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 2:47am On Nov 30, 2012
baby_123:

Your own love is very selfish. "Me me me love". Smh. I think the bible defines love the best. Joe4christ obviously is not familiar with that part. Smh

huh? Are u kidding me
And where did u hear me talking or being more centered about 'me, me, me, me' huh?
Or did'nt u get the part where i said 'while i reciprocate same?' or dont u understand what the word reciprocate means?
Love is a two way thing, you give and expect to be given back, the abuse of this principle tend to make the partner who put in more efforts towards building the relationship feel more cheated.

Though with exemption with AGAPE LOVE which is refered to as the 'God kind of love' - That is unconditional love.

So, get that straight!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 5:15am On Nov 30, 2012
joe4christ:

huh? Are u kidding me
And where did u hear me talking or being more centered about 'me, me, me, me' huh?
Or did'nt u get the part where i said 'while i reciprocate same?' or dont u understand what the word reciprocate means?
Love is a two way thing, you give and expect to be given back, the abuse of this principle tend to make the partner who put in more efforts towards building the relationship feel more cheated.

Though with exemption with AGAPE LOVE which is refered to as the 'God kind of love' - That is unconditional love.

So, get that straight!
joe4christ: Putting my interest at heart when about taking any decission while i reciprocate same is the most romantic means of showing me love.

Maybe you don't even understand what you wrote. "Putting MY interest at heart". Emphasis on MY- selfish. "While I reciprocate the same", doesn't make sense in any context, certainly not in your sentence up there. Reciprocate the same what? Your interest at heart? To whom? You? Huh

Get your story straight!

Agape love is different from love as described in the bible. You attach christ to your name but don't know what passage I am referring to. SMH.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
baby_123:

Maybe you don't even understand what you wrote. "Putting MY interest at heart". Emphasis on MY- selfish. "While I reciprocate the same", doesn't make sense in any context, certainly not in your sentence up there. Reciprocate the same what? Your interest at heart? To whom? You? Huh

Get your story straight!

Agape love is different from love as described in the bible. You attach christ to your name but don't know what passage I am referring to. SMH.

Okay, i admit i did'nt put the sentence in a right order, but why are you stalking me?
I hardly even know you!
Or must we have to quarrel to get along?
Pls come-off it!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Stalking you because I pointed out all your flaws. You wish joe4christ. At least you admitted your mistake. cheesy. That's all that matters, glad I could be of help. grin.
joe4christ:

Okay, i admit i did'nt put the sentence in a right order, but why are you stalking me?
I hardly even know you!
Or must we have to quarrel to get along?
Pls come-off it!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Busybody2(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
When I get everything I want, even before asking.

Preferably electronic hardware, apps and softwares. That is love.

Ole barawo shege ni grin

Enu e ti fe abi grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Busybody2(f): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
What is romatic or aromatic or abi na rheumatic love

Na by force to open thread ni

The OP is highly likely to be a product of a closed down community college sef grin tongue
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
baby_123: Stalking you [size=15pt]because I pointed out all your flaws.[/size] You wish joe4christ. At least you admitted your mistake. cheesy. That's all that matters, glad I could be of help. grin.

chineke meh!
Baby123 wetin i do u ehn?
Why making me feel badt now
I just wanted to prove out a point that love is a two way thing - 'as i do to you, you do back unto me' meaning as i'm making life more happier and fulfilling for you, i also should be expecting you to reciprocate without me demanding, abi which sin i come commit again o
Waz'up with you ladies bashing us like this nah?
E jOoo o!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
joe4christ:

chineke meh!
Baby123 wetin i do u ehn?
Why making me feel badt now
I just wanted to prove out a point that love is a two way thing - 'as i do to you, you do back unto me' meaning as i'm making life more happier and fulfilling for you, i also should be expecting you to reciprocate without me demanding, abi which sin i come commit again o
Waz'up with you ladies bashing us like this nah?
E jOoo o!

lmaooo. Not my intention at all, sorry. I guess i just felt like messing with someone. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
baby_123:

lmaooo. Not my intention at all, sorry. I guess i just felt like messing with someone. kiss kiss kiss

You'd better not mess with me though, i might just be too hot for you to handle. Lol!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2012
Busy_body: What is romatic or aromatic or abi na rheumatic love

The OP is highly likely to be a product of a closed down community college sef grin tongue

Hater. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2012
joe4christ:

You'd better not mess with me though, i might just be too hot for you to handle. Lol!

Oh, so because I said sorry (which is rare), all of a sudden your head is swelling now. You are now making threats abi? Don't let me start with you again o, its the christ attached to your name saving you tonight. Am in a state of grace today. cool. Try this tomorrow... grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2012
baby_123:

Oh, so because I said sorry (which is rare), all of a sudden your head is swelling now. You are now making threats abi? Don't let me start with you again o, its the christ attached to your name saving you tonight. Am in a state of grace today. cool. Try this tomorrow... grin

Buhahahaha, yea it's nice knowing i've got lots of immunity from that name, though you've really got to watch what you say to me cos i carry along a name that is above every other name.
Except you no one enter heavens gate!
Just hope this time you're not really gonna bash me real hard.
And did i just noticed you posted this around 1:27am?
Do you sleep at all? lipsrsealed
baby_123:

Buhahahaha, yea it's nice knowing i've got lots of immunity from that name, though you've really got to watch what you say to me cos i carry along a name that is above every other name.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
joe4christ:

You were watching the thread when I wrote that comment. So answer your own question.lol
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
Busy_body: What is romatic or aromatic or abi na rheumatic love

Nah! Product of a failed community project. grin grin grin

Na for Sagamu dem contribute d money wey e take go school as per he is the community local champion. cheesy
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Nah! Product of a failed community project. grin grin grin

Na for Sagamu dem contribute d money wey e take go school as per he is the community local champion. cheesy

Anuofia! angry grin grin grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
BB, U are wicked! As in wicked!!! I never noticed it till u mentioned, even then I thot u were joking.

Unlike u, I have gone to cover our hubby's unclothedness. grin grin grin

Sagamite:

Anuofia! angry grin grin grin

Interpretation pls. angry grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
baby_123:

You were watching the thread when I wrote that comment. So answer your own question.lol

Are you kidding me?
Well, maybe i just wanted to see more of your write-ups cos i love smart and intelligent ladies, psychologically and emotionally sound. Such ladies are just too rare, especially in this generation.
So aint losing sight of you - if you know what i meant 'cos i expect a smart lady like you to do!'
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2012
joe4christ:

Are you kidding me?
Well, maybe i just wanted to see more of your write-ups cos i love smart and intelligent ladies, psychologically and emotionally sound. Such ladies are just too rare, especially in this generation.
So aint losing sight of you - if you know what i meant 'cos i expect a smart lady like you to do!'

Thanks for the compliment.*blushing* kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
baby_123:

Thanks for the compliment.*blushing* kiss kiss kiss

I just hope i‘m not over hyping things here cos one cannot truely know a lady except you get to put her to test to further prove her worth.
I just wanna beleive i‘m not boosting your ego either.
Inbox me your mail so we can get to know better, and that‘s if you dont mind, or rather see it as a big deal.
I‘m waiting!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
joe4christ:

I just hope i‘m not over hyping things here cos one cannot truely know a lady except you get to put her to test to further prove her worth.
Inbox me your mail so we can get to know better, and that‘s if you dont mind, or rather see it as a big deal.
I‘m waiting!
smiley. Thank you, but I would like to keep things on NL. Am sure you are a great person. This is not a rejection, online stuff is not my thing. Plus the boo is a great and sweet guy. Not looking to replace him at all. kiss
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:
smiley. Thank you, but I would like to keep things on NL. Am sure you are a great person. This is not a rejection, online stuff is not my thing. Plus the boo is a great and sweet guy. Not looking to replace him at all. kiss

And just when i thought i've found a smart and intelligent lady which seems to be rare in this country called nigeria, then you proved me wrong,
now i know i was'nt wrong about you on my earlier post.
Damn, how on earth did you come to the conclusion that i just wanna date you or something, on this faceless forum, are u kidding me?
You aint even got a pix, you probably might not even be my type of gurl, all i wanted from you was mere friendship with no stringe, but you just blew it all out of proportion.
Is this how an average lady reasons, do you think i'm a fool not atleast know that you do have a man in your life, and what even makes you think i'm single and searching?
Next time learn to be patient enough to see things unravel themselves and not draw the line like that.
You just lost my reps. Goodluck!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

And just when i thought i've found a smart and intelligent lady which seems to be rare in this country called nigeria, then you proved me wrong,
now i know i was'nt wrong about you on my earlier post.
Damn, how on earth did you come to the conclusion that i just wanna date you or something, on this faceless forum, are u kidding me?
You aint even got a pix, you probably might not even be my type of gurl, all i wanted from you was mere friendship with no stringe, but you just blew it all out of proportion.
Is this how an average lady reasons, do you think i'm a fool not atleast know that you do have a man in your life, and what even makes you think i'm single and searching?
Next time learn to be patient enough to see things unravel themselves and not draw the line like that.
You just lost my reps. Goodluck!
You are obviously unstable. I even wrote stuff to save your ego! Abeg park jare go and hide somewhere with your yeye epistle. A man that talks like this is not worth a second of anyone's time. I rejected you, deal with it.mtscheew! No one cares what you think, so what gives?
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:
You are obviously unstable. I even wrote stuff to save your ego! Abeg park jare go and hide somewhere with your yeye epistle. A man that talks like this is not worth a second of anyone's time. I rejected you, deal with it.mtscheew! No one cares what you think, so what gives?

Now, need i say i just summoned the beast in you?
Hahahahahahahaha lwkmd!!!
Fugly babe wey dey form levels!!!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

Honestly, at the risk of this yeye girl that wants me badly thinking I am defending her honour, I have to say you are sounding like a pathetic person!

I am not the one to defend Naija girls, but the girl POLITELY turned down your offer of off-NL communications and you decide to start insulting her. Are you sure you are not reetarded?

Na by force?

[size=4pt]baby_123, this is a matter of principles irrespective of the subject defended. grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by armyofone(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jesos onye ebere shocked grin
Yesu Inusa!!, mai duniya grin!!

come see toasting abi na talking o grin grin

joe4christ:

I‘m waiting!

but why you come vex now? grin wink
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by armyofone(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
come see my broda reaction/reactivation. bear hugs for standing by a sistah.
I owe you egusi soup made of anu ewu, tinko, mangala, bonga, bush meat, okporoko, kanda and hot mortarish yellow pounded yam.

tongue
Sagamite:

Honestly, at the risk of this yeye girl that wants me badly thinking I am defending her honour, I have to say you are sounding like a pathetic person!

I am not the one to defend Naija girls, but the girl POLITELY turned down your offer of off-NL communications and you decide to start insulting her. Are you sure you are not reetarded?

Na by force?
[s]No be by force, unless you are stinkingly rich, handsome, loaded and hygienic.[/s]

[size=4pt]baby_123, this is a matter of principles irrespective of the subject defended. grin[/size]
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
armyofone: come see my broda reaction/reactivation. bear hugs for standing by a sistah.
I owe you egusi soup made of anu ewu, tinko, mangala, bonga, bush meat, okporoko, kanda and hot mortarish yellow pounded yam.

tongue

Ye! I go chop o. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

This thing pain you sha! Bros, i say i no want!!! Haba, is there something else? I DONT WANT YOU! Got It? Rest abeg.
You are not even on my level, you cant even coordinate your thoughts, so wtf? Confused, crazy being. hahahahaha

Sagamite:

Na by force?

lmao, dont mind the ant jare better person. He is the reason why Naija girls are rude to guys sometimes. When you are polite, they run their mouth. They are so retar8ded they dont know the difference between when a girl is polite or rude. They dont appreciate someone being nice to them. Animal like Joe is feeling like a human being. Oya gba kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

This thing pain you sha! Bros, i say i no want!!! Haba, is there something else? I DONT WANT YOU! Got It? Rest abeg.
You are not even on my level, you cant even coordinate your thoughts, so wtf? Confused, crazy being. hahahahaha

lmao, dont mind the ant jare better person.[size=15pt] He is the reason why Naija girls are rude to guys sometimes.[/size] When you are polite, they run their mouth. They are so retar8ded they dont know the difference between when a girl is polite or rude. They dont appreciate someone being nice to them. Animal like Joe is feeling like a human being. Oya gba kiss kiss kiss kiss

No, i actually stared up the demons in you, i admit i initially mistook you for an intelligent lady, not until you prove me wrong withen the shortest space of time, i dont see you getting a potential husband with this disgusting and demented attitude of yours.
Your mentality is not actually different from the mentality of an average nigerian girl, i wished i had came from some other more civilised country.
Keep busting your ego with me as your handler, i can see you've got personality issues.
This is quite unlike me, i dont usually exchange words with ladies, i just ignore your type and let you feed on my handler, i aint got problem with that so long it boost your inferiority complexed personality.
Bless you sis,sorry, probably my aunty, we aint age mate i guess so i ascribe you your respect.
And for your information aunty i dont do online dating either, i've got lots of ladies all around me dying to have me say hi, so dont get it twisted aunt, you're way too old for me.
Check my pix and see i'm way too young for you, though you would consider me cute, intelligent and smart, but there's no way i could stoop so low as to pal with you except u wanna be my sugar mummy on this faceless forum called nairaland.
Bless you!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

No, i actually stared up the demons in you, i admit i initially mistook you for an intelligent lady, not until you prove me wrong withen the shortest space of time, i dont see you getting a potential husband with this disgusting and demented attitude of yours.
Your mentality is not actually different from the mentality of an average nigerian girl, i wished i had came from some other more civilised country.
Keep busting your ego with me as your handler, i can see you've got personality issues.
This is quite unlike me, i dont usually exchange words with ladies, i just ignore your type and let you feed on my handler, i aint got problem with that so long it boost your inferiority complexed personality.
Bless you sis,sorry, probably my aunty, we aint age mate i guess so i ascribe you your respect.
And for your information aunty i dont do online dating either, i've got lots of ladies all around me dying to have me say hi, so dont get it twisted aunt, you're way too old for me.
Bless you!

You are a person!

You are a cretinous person!

Which animal (not even woman) would agree for your mentally reetarded arsse?

She is the one that has personality issue or your cretinous dumb arsse?

Na by force to be interested in knowing you?

Kai! See the results of the non-existense of mental health facilities in Nigeria o!

E no go better for all the officials that looted our moni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training / Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? / I Need Your Opinions on my marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.