Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? (10040 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

No, i actually stared up the demons in you, i admit i initially mistook you for an intelligent lady, not until you prove me wrong withen the shortest space of time, i dont see you getting a potential husband with this disgusting and demented attitude of yours.
Your mentality is not actually different from the mentality of an average nigerian girl, i wished i had came from some other more civilised country.
Keep busting your ego with me as your handler, i can see you've got personality issues.
This is quite unlike me, i dont usually exchange words with ladies, i just ignore your type and let you feed on my handler, i aint got problem with that so long it boost your inferiority complexed personality.
Bless you sis,sorry, probably my aunty, we aint age mate i guess so i ascribe you your respect.
And for your information aunty i dont do online dating either, i've got lots of ladies all around me dying to have me say hi, so dont get it twisted aunt, you're way too old for me.
Bless you!

Lol, you are still talking. I didnt read this mind you. You are wasting your time typing rubbish. You are just not on the same level or worth it. Just take your wounded pride and disappear. You are rather ugly by the way. Inside and out grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Lol, you are still talking. I didnt read this mind you. You are wasting your time typing rubbish. You are just not on the same level or worth it. Just take your wounded pride and disappear. [size=15pt]You are rather ugly by the way. Inside and out[/size] grin grin grin cheesy

Sorry aunty, for starting this fight with you, i should have just kept mute and shut my mouth, it hurt me to see a woman like you going through emotional stress as a result of my comments. Pls sorry.
And in regard to my pix, i thought i was very cute cos virtually every lady i've come in contact with always tell me how damn cute i am, so i guess i was deceived afterall, but can you please upload just a pix of yours?
I'm really dying to see atleast one of it, i just cant immagine how pretty you would be looking like despite you're way too old and suffering from gross depression due to frustration.
But i would still wanna see them.

And pls aunt, who is that discobombulated retardeen who kept ranting sh!it in here, pls can you get to get him under control for me by telling him we've resolved our differences, so no more qualms between you and i, you know i have this fobbia for dogs, i just hate dogs backing at me. It makes me feel little bit uncomfortable.
Thanks dearest aunt!
Love you!!!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

Sorry aunty, for starting this fight with you, i should have just kept mute and shut my mouth, it hurt me to say a woman like you going through emotional stress as a result of my comments. Pls sorry.
And in regard to my pix, i thought i was very cute cos virtually every lady i've come in contact with always tell me how damn cute i am, so i guess i was deceived afterall, but can you please upload just a pix of yours?
I'm really dying to see atleast one of it, i just cant immagine how pretty you would be looking like despite you're way to old and suffering from gross depression due to frustration.

And pls aunt, who is that discobombulated retardeen who kept ranting sh!t in here, pls can you control him for me by telling him we've resolved our differences, so no more qualms, you know i hate dogs backing at me. It makes me feel little bit uncomfortable.
Thanks dearest aunt!
Love you!!!

buhahahahha, you need 365 days fasting and prayers. I am not reading your trash, but i like this. You are sooooo crazy.rotflmao. You just cant take a girl saying NO right. [size=18pt]Well JOEY BOY, i say HELL NO![/size]
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

Sorry aunty, for starting this fight with you, i should have just kept mute and shut my mouth, it hurt me to say a woman like you going through emotional stress as a result of my comments. Pls sorry.
I'm really dying to see atleast one of it, i just cant immagine how pretty you would be looking like despite you're way to old and suffering from gross depression due to frustration.

And pls aunt, who is that discobombulated retardeen who kept ranting sh!t in here, pls can you control him for me by telling him we've resolved our differences, so no more qualms, you know i hate dogs backing at me. It makes me feel little bit uncomfortable.
Thanks dearest aunt!
Love you!!!

You are a person!

You are the one ranting because someone said they are not interested in chatting with you but you claim she is the one with emotional stress?

Cretinous product of a failed education system.

It is your mental nurses that tell you you are good looking after giving you a bath and dressing you up in the morning?
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are the one ranting because someone said they are not interested in chatting with you but you claim she is the one with emotional stress?

It is your mental nurses that tell you you are good looking after giving you a bath and dressing you up in the morning?

ROTFLMAO. Monkey no fine, e mama like am. The guy should give it a rest. He is looking more crazy and stu*pid by the second.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
I sha must have the last say sha.

U guys ehn... grin grin grin

@ Joe, I actually clicked ur profile. Whaddaaa....omo u segzy die.

Baby, stop dulling na and gree for d bobo. grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real: I sha must have the last say sha.

U guys ehn... grin grin grin

@ Joe, I actually clicked ur profile. Whaddaaa....omo u segzy die.

Baby, stop dulling na and gree for d bobo. grin

Stop lying to the guy abeg. E no sexy at all. Anyone that dates or marries this one is looking for big trouble. Say no to him and he will go wild. The guy is definitely lacking in life skills. He still has a long way to go. He wont make it past 35 with the way he rambles like a mad man over rejection. He needs some strong sedatives.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

@Aunty Baby_123 I told you to pls put this dog of yours under control, why do you find it difficult to forgive, i said i'm sorry, pls tell your dog to leave me alone so he does not end up bitting me and inflecting me with his rabies.
Please calm him down pls!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

@Aunty Baby_123 I told you to pls put this dog of yours under control, why do you find it difficult to forgive, i said i'm sorry, pls tell your dog to leave me alone so he does not end up bitting me and inflecting me with his rabies.

You have lost your mind. Clearly. You are not even a man. Less than a man. A real man is talking, you should listen. It is good for you and your mental state. I refused to chat online with him too and he took it like a man. but you are here, whimpering like a weather beaten dog. Get a life men, so irritating.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

Shut up, pathetic person!

I hope you don't murder a woman for turning down you advances. Sick fck!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

You have lost your mind. Clearly. You are not even a man. Less than a man. A real man is talking, you should listen. It is good for you and your mental state. I refused to chat online with him too and he took it like a man. but you are here, whimpering like a weather beaten dog. Get a life men, so irritating.

Where? When? grin

You think you can throw lies in to boost your ego. grin

YOU want me! cool
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Stop lying to the guy abeg. E no sexy at all. Anyone that dates or marries this one is looking for big trouble. Say no to him and he will go wild. The guy is definitely lacking in life skills. He still has a long way to go. He wont make it past 35 with the way he rambles like a mad man over rejection. He needs some strong sedatives.

Omo, leave dat talk. D guy segzy die. U no see d pose sef...na one in town. grin grin

baby_123:

Sweets, let it fly. It's obvious Joe is a nag and won't kill it else u stop.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Where? When? grin

YOU want me! cool

grin grin grin

Its true now. People like him are the reason why i refuse to do it. Nigerian men can be quite st*upid you know. Before you know it, they will carry my picture and my chats and start rambling like drunk ediots all over the internet. Very childish and stu*pid. Lacking the ability to think anything through. You are different though. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Omo, leave dat talk. D guy segzy die. U no see d pose sef...na one in town. grin grin

Sweets, let it fly. It's obvious Joe is a nag and won't kill it else u stop.

Nigerian men dont understand what it means to [size=18pt]BACK OFF![/size]. You have to return fire for fire. He started this, i will end it. And when i am done, he will not forget.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Where? When? grin

YOU want me! cool

Chei!!! See as dem use u score cheap point.

Haa!!! grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

You have lost your mind. Clearly. You are not even a man. Less than a man. A real man is talking, you should listen. It is good for you and your mental state. [size=15pt] I refused to chat online with him too and he took it like a man.[/size] but you are here, whimpering like a weather beaten dog. Get a life men, so irritating.

Ooops, that must really have been Gross!
But why is he now attacking me, i'm i the reason why you could'nt accept his proposal?
Why is he now threatening me with his venumous barkings?
Pls, i agree not to disturb you again, if only you would put him under control, he's really running wild you know!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

But why is he now attacking me, i'm i the reason why you could'nt accept his proposal?
Pls, i agree not to disturb you again, if only you would put him under control, he's really running wild you know!

Grow some dignity, you look increasingly st*upid. He is right. You lack self control or shame.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

grin grin grin

Its true now. People like him are the reason why i refuse to do it. Nigerian men can be quite st*upid you know. Before you know it, they will carry my picture and my chats and start rambling like drunk ediots all over the internet. Very childish and stu*pid. Lacking the ability to think anything through. You are different though. kiss kiss kiss

Ehnehn! *clapshandstogether* Are u stylishly toasting Saga? Wetin my eye no go see.

Let me see u exchange nos there...na BB n Jenny go finish u. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Chei!!! See as dem use u score cheap point.

Haa!!! grin

Abi o! grin grin grin

baby_123:

grin grin grin

Yeah, I am different and hot but lets set the record straight: I have not asked for any of your contact details but you want me to ask.

That is the truth! grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

Shut up and learn to take NO as a NO without wanting to murder the woman.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Abi o! grin grin grin

Yeah, I am different and hot but lets set the record straight: I have not asked for any of your contact details but you want me to ask.

That is the truth! grin

Anyway lets not get into any long story. But yes you are different and hot. Not contact details but off line chat. Thats what he wanted now.

Tgirl4real:

Ehnehn! *clapshandstogether* Are u stylishly toasting Saga? Wetin my eye no go see.

Let me see u exchange nos there...na BB n Jenny go finish u. grin grin grin

If i exchange numbers it will be right before your eyes. Where best to hide things if not in plain sight. You guys wouldnt even know.lmao.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

Oga, get it straight and act more like a man. Sagamite is nobody's dog. He's just telling u to back off. Gerrrit?

Sagamite:

Abi o! grin grin grin

That is the truth! grin

Make any attempt to give it out and u forget dinner for d next 3 days. U know say I still dey vex. sad

Trust me, d other wives will support me. grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
[size=15pt]I think i've given you guys enough attention already.
Well i'm a busy guy who have got lots and lots of things to work on and put into use.
Though it was really fun exchanging words with you guys.
Wow, i LOoooooove nairaland. Haha!!![/size]
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Anyway lets not get into any long story. But yes you are different and hot. Not contact details but off line chat. Thats what he wanted now.

If i exchange numbers it will be right before your eyes. Where best to hide things if not in plain sight. You guys wouldnt even know.lmao.

I will take that. My ego needed some food tonight. grin
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt]I think i've given you guys enough attention already.
Well i'm a busy guy who have got lots and lots of things to work on and put into use.
Wow, i LOoooooove nairaland. Haha!!![/size]

Good for you. Gather what ever dignity you have left and pick race. would be better to change your name too. Being the kind of character you are, am sure you will. lmao. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

I will take that. My ego needed some food tonight. grin

kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ: I think i've given you guys enough attention already.
Wow, i LOoooooove nairaland. Haha!!!

Get out already. U are beginning to sound irritating. At first, I thot may be Baby was too hasty to conclude, but seeing u go on and on is just plain annoying. And pls change ur monicker while at it. undecided
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Good for you. Gather what ever dignity you have left and pick race. would be better to change your name too. Being the kind of character you are, am sure you will. lmao. grin grin grin cheesy

Really? Are u a mind reader? I just told him same thing. Hahahahahaha. Lol
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Thanks dear, i would take that as an advice from a discobombulated friend, but i will take this one seriouse and see what i can do about that.
Thanks once again!
Goodnight hommies!!!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Really? Are u a mind reader? I just told him same thing. Hahahahahaha. Lol
loool, its the obvious choice. I actually tried not to embarrass him and consider his feelings that is why i nicely turned the request down. But the guy couldnt take rejection and i had to fight back. I can be rude as rude gets, but with time i have learnt to consider peoples feelings. People like this makes one have a rethink though.

joe4christ:

Thanks dear, i would take that as an advice from a discobombulated friend, but i will take this one seriouse and see what i can do about that.
Thanks once again!
Goodnight hommies!!!
Good for you. Understand that rejection is part of life. You will expreince it in many phases. Take it in stride, and improve. No one means you harm except you take it as a personal attack. If you dont get comfortable with rejection you are in for a very traumatic life. You must be quite young. Good luck to you.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Get out already. U are beginning to sound irritating. At first, I thot may be Baby was too hasty to conclude, but seeing u go on and on is just plain annoying. And pls change ur monicker while at it. undecided

Sorry i aint giving you no attention. It's actually not for you..
So goodnight, and please dont dream of me neither hate.
Bless you!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
*SMH* @ him coming back to post.

Is it really about age? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Family"- What Does This Word Mean To You? / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death / Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.