Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34304 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
My guys are representing. . . No dullification!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ishilove: So much sappy, fake, lame asss linez on this thread. Yuck angry
seriously

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: You ignore and show your stuff. . . Be a farking man!
That's what I'm good at...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Theben(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: You're not just another rain drop in the cloud
or another tear drop in my eyes

when the music gets so loud
dont be fooled by their lies

don't follow crowd
but with me spend your times

stay and I will make you proud
and then you will see I am the right size

To my lovely...............
if you use these lines on yoruba girls, na oyo for you o. She go so waka comot from your front

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi:

said mah fone had a littLe fault

And u nat just seeing Me. R u

I still said Lwkmd
grin
ok, I've heard you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
*spots Maria-G* Dx, pls I will woo Maria cool. I have a crush on her
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
JAMBIE BABY if na your “bra or pata” I go dey wash am with a smile on my face.. angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Theben:
if you use these lines on yoruba girls, na oyo for you o. She go so waka comot from your front
We have ibo, edo and a million and one tribes. What makes you think he won't approach others?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
@@my second post on here@@
dopeJemi.....the spiritual husband....LMAO.
I wonder wetin una pastor go yearn again if he sees this.....he is gonna organize emergency deliverance for itsmodella
LMFAO.....spiritual husband, u better make am physical now o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: We have ibo, edo and a million and one tribes. What makes you think he won't approach others?
And the recipient is even French sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: JAMBIE BABY if na your “bra or pata” I go dey wash am with smile on my face.. angry angry angry...
Why not wash for her mother and sisters as well, so she knows your love for her has arrived? Smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
Smart, intelligent, down to earth, homely, fun, lovely, sweet, amazing, gorgeous, beautiful...I want her to be here when i write her amazing moniker

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase: @@my second post on here@@
dopeJemi.....the spiritual husband....LMAO.
I wonder wetin una pastor go yearn again if he sees this.....he is gonna organize emergency deliverance for itsmodella
LMFAO.....spiritual husband, u better make am physical now o!

gringringrin

Lwkmd!!!

Wats dat his name again?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: Donlouise(m), D-Explorer, Eze Promoe(m), Shollypopz(f), ItsModella(f), binger(m), uj_sizzle(m), ikekings(m), Idowuogbo(f), Theben(m), Mynd_44(m), Dyt(f), Rhymez(m), vivian chinaza(f), hornipipe(m), Maria-G(f), sexkillz(m), ayobase(m), dopeJemi(m), posh9ky(f) and 2 guest(s)

...the bolded has been following this topic all day with amazing equanimity
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Smart, intelligent, down to earth, homely, fun, lovely, sweet, amazing, gorgeous, beautiful...I want her to be here when i write her amazing moniker
e pass vivian?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Theben(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: We have ibo, edo and a million and one tribes. What makes you think he won't approach others?
My instinct tells me he's a lover of yoruba girls
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nnekacherry: Lol.. You guys are so funny... grin
You go fear love na...

D what is my name still doing on that list?? Remove it jor...
Catch the feeling, can i kiss you? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: My guys are representing. . . No dullification!
No time na cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Theben:
Your instinct needs a revamp!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez: *spots Maria-G* Dx, pls I will woo Maria cool. I have a crush on her
No double entry! *won't give you my sis*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Theben:
your instincts need to be "restored to factory settings"
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: e pass vivian?
Sexkillz..what are you trying to say now?of course she pass vivian shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

And supposing I show interest? Would you be willing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

all you have to do is edit the list and put Maria there. She is ur sister and my crush too. Deal with it
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Sexkillz..what are you trying to say now?of course she pass vivian shocked
Said nothing. Only asked. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hmmmm...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Jambsupport(f): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
badt guy. lmao. u crazy? lol viewin as guest thoug. m waitin 4mo
ikekings: JAMBIE BABY if na your “bra or pata” I go dey wash am with a smile on my face.. angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Why not wash for her mother and sisters as well, so she knows your love for her has arrived? Smh
Dat one dey now...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Said nothing. Only asked. . .
You will see her name as soon as she enters in a grand style
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
And supposing I show interest? Would you be willing?
No way, she reserved for someone that can walk over glo cable on the atlantic cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jambsupport: badt guy. lmao. u crazy? lol viewin as guest thoug. m waitin 4mo
Awww... Bebe!!! You spin my head right round...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Maria-G say something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.