Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34304 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You got time na! Let see since you are sure of yourself! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Motivate me babes
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
if you do, your next internet bills is on me
Baba mi! I just felt so elated at the sound of the voice of my lover...no need to cause any one sorrows
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: ALAS!!! It is Finished.And like the game of chess,the pawn(Rhymez) has gone ahead,here comes the king to wed her queen.The heart has no eyes.But it has not prevented us from seeing our feelings...

My love,the moment i saw your moniker.It sent shivers down my spine

For what more can a man ask for but a jewel that lasts forever without aging

Like diamonds in the sky,the nations of the earth shall imitate our glorious bond

I asked for a lady,and i was given an Angel-VICKY

What more can i say,D-Ex,do your thing
Phew! Now we can rest. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Yes. Na men dey run things here. . .
up 2 5pple neva show interest ohhh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
I thought the wooing thingy is based on originality? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
see demo tinz na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
can I woo whosoever is woosable?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by MrsChima(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why should I? It's pointless

Hmm mmm.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Binger! That was a brutal casting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)
* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: up 2 5pple neva show interest ohhh
Take the back seat and let men do their thing. Do you see any man forming here? No?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by SeunPlus(f): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
I want to know it’s you when I hear your voice
inside my head, inside
my room and I want to
touch the sky
I want
to see the stars
twinkle like they were
your eyes but I’ll find
my way because you
showed me how
I want to smell your scent. I want to breathe the air I did before you left
I want
to wish you well. The
only reason my heart
beats is because you
showed it how.
#training in progress# cheesy
Wey my own na wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by MrsChima(f): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Motivate me babes

Snoring.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
Maria-G:
bring it on....and thats if you are allowed to.
Cmon D-x, cant u see she loves me? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Baba mi! I just felt so elated at the sound of the voice of my lover...no need to cause any one sorrows
I dare you dude. Go do your searches even if it takes you ten years.

Wanna bet?

You can't find me stealing verses
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze promoe don enter "viewing as guest". . . grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Phew! Now we can rest. . .
Am just getting started...She is driving me nuts
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Her heart is pure

went through fire and came out shining

cant lose value cos she stands for truth

intelligent jumps from her words

and likeness is everyone's words to her.

Not quick to judge

and yet quick to smile

the embodiment of perfection

and a lover of animals

a great honour it is to call you friend

and a bigger one to hear her call me same.

Fast to admit wrong

but does not compromise her stands.

Sweet

delectable

sassy

stylish

incrdibly beautiful

..........UJU..........
*just for tonight* kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Eze promoe don enter "viewing as guest". . . grin
grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Take the back seat and let men do their thing. Do you see any man forming here? No?
girls neva formed 4 1 day jare undecided

Dem even drag pple sef,it was more fun dan dis jare
Takes back seat according 2 oga SK
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle: Binger! That was a brutal casting.
I was just preventing plagiarism,dear...uduru iha na enwe mu iwe
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
annawhite: can I woo whosoever is woosable?

only if you've suddenly grown a p.enis undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella: see demo tinz na.
Hiiii cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Snoring.
Wake up babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Theben(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-x, why will i be the one to ensure that free-Theobroma cacao is available on that day? I doubt if she knows me sef. So i beg, na you go help me hala her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Has mofos on her ynash as long as the river nile

yet of value her words are never low

does not bother to say hi

but her words meets you somewhere low.

Insultive but inspiring

mother to some amazingly lucky kids

and wife to a great man

happy am I ever to read her posts

and proud am I to go against her sometimes

she has her pride

and standards

she does not compromise them

never seen her but beauty aint about the face

she spews beauty through her words

she spews class through her posts

not Nigerian but se learnt our ways

I can't but say how lucky I am to meet her

The gracious, funny, no-nonsense, playful and smart

........Mrs Chima.......
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Cmon D-x, cant u see she loves me? undecided
You booked yourself up dude smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: I was just preventing plagiarism,dear...uduru iha na enwe mu iwe
Still......BRUTAL smiley.
How u manage scope out the site sef?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: ALAS!!! It is Finished.And like the game of chess,the pawn(Rhymez) has gone ahead,here comes the king to wed her queen.The heart has no eyes.But it has not prevented us from seeing our feelings...

My love,the moment i saw your moniker.It sent shivers down my spine

For what more can a man ask for but a jewel that lasts forever without aging

Like diamonds in the sky,the nations of the earth shall imitate our glorious bond

I asked for a lady,and i was given an Angel-VICKY

What more can i say,D-Ex,do your thing
Pour the wine slowly
Let it linger in the glass

Lift the glass so lightly
On your lips let it pass

The taste of my passion
Feel it warm when you sip

This kiss will be forever
As it flows across your lip

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:

only if you've suddenly grown a p.enis undecided
chuonu mu na uj biko nu
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
When the night is cold and I need someone to hold, all I can think of is someone as pure as Gold like you Maria-G. To keep me warm and bold.
The door is open, pls come in cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Still......BRUTAL smiley.
How u manage scope out the site sef?
Child's play. Use google or yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60)

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.