Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34303 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jambsupport: n u knw dat? undecided
undecided wink smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
What! See viewers. Are we on Frontpage? shocked
Na today im be like dis?just they play novice
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger:
SOURCE:http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858736934/
Falls from tortoise back. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooooo!!!
I go bust Mynd bubbles now
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by r231(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Wetin baba wan talk? grin "fellow nigerians, i am here to woo. . ."

hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs. Chima, Mrs. Chima, Mrs. Chima..... Where you at babes? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Theben(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Mynd who you dey woo sef? undecided undecided undecided... Besides, all this lines you dey drop are you the one that wrote it or a copy and paste thing?
that you can't think to put up a good write up doesn't mean others can't
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: I go bust Mynd bubbles now
U dey craze o grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: She looks on,waiting to hear 4rm me,deep down in her heart,she's wishing,hoping,expecting that i'll nt disappoint her. My love,i will never disappoint.u bring my life togeda.b4 u came,it was in shambles,if u leave,it becomes chaotic...i live for no woman but you...our love shall be perfectd in time
AM HERE SWEETHEART! kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger:

Why na....u just open-circuit a guy here!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by MrsChima(f): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
Mrs. Chima, Mrs. Chima, Mrs. Chima..... Where you at babes? wink

I am snoring...leave me dey! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger:
Hahahahaha... Casting of the highest order... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Falls from tortoise back. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abed no crack your back...i was just preventing plagiarism
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez[b]Binger kiss [/b]
* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Theben:
that you can't think to put up a good write up doesn't mean others can't
Yes boss!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
From Eze Promoe to "Eze Dubbing" grin. . . Just to feel among. . . grin because of woman. . . grin see fuckup. . . grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
r231:

hello darling....oya make we woo jare grin grin grin
definately unopposed

Bros sexkill,is dis thread any diff 4m d female's edition
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Her heart is pure

went through fire and came out shining

cant lose value cos she stands for truth

intelligent jumps from her words

and likeness is everyone's words to her.

Not quick to judge

and yet quick to smile

the embodiment of perfection

and a lover of animals

a great honour it is to call you friend

and a bigger one to hear her call me same.

Fast to admit wrong

but does not compromise her stands.

Sweet

delectable

sassy

stylish

incrdibly beautiful

..........UJU..........
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am snoring...leave me dey! angry
Don't snore madam, come have a feeling of my finger strength. I wanna woo you right now and here wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: From Eze Promoe to "Eze Dubbing" grin. . . Just to feel among. . . grin because of woman. . . grin see fuckup. . . grin

SOL!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
it seems Mr Mynd is confused undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Maria-G:
something
thats more like it. U ready for a ride with me to the wide? cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: definately unopposed

Bros sexkill,is dis thread any diff 4m d female's edition
Yes. Na men dey run things here. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd suga...are you copying and pasting? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by MrsChima(f): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Don't snore madam, come have a feeling of my finger strength. I wanna woo you right now and here wink

You got time na! Let see since you are sure of yourself! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Binger where art thou! cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: I go bust Mynd bubbles now
if you do, your next internet bills is on me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: More?
oui
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
~vicky~:

AM HERE SWEETHEART! kiss kiss
ALAS!!! It is Finished.And like the game of chess,the pawn(Rhymez) has gone ahead,here comes the king to wed her queen.The heart has no eyes.But it has not prevented us from seeing our feelings...

My love,the moment i saw your moniker.It sent shivers down my spine

For what more can a man ask for but a jewel that lasts forever without aging

Like diamonds in the sky,the nations of the earth shall imitate our glorious bond

I asked for a lady,and i was given an Angel-VICKY

What more can i say,D-Ex,do your thing

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
thats more like it. U ready for a ride with me to the wide? cool
bring it on....and thats if you are allowed to.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Mynd suga...are you copying and pasting? wink
Why should I? It's pointless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.