Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34302 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Is it right for the wooed to become the wooer?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can someone call Goldieluks?

Starnds of hair so precious,

eye lashes so enchanting

breathe so expensive

words so sophisticated

she's does not just have value but owns it

she does not just fits pefection, she defines it.

Her hair, walk, talk, look, words, legs, feet, finger, nose, lips, tongue, arms are incomparable

she can't be ignored

she will be noticed

and when absent,

the world becomes darker and unfriendly

she is gold, the first, every other is a mere contender.

Incase you missed it babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by r231(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hmmmmmmm easy bro^
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
all you have to do is edit the list and put Maria there. She is ur sister and my crush too. Deal with it
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and . . . . )
* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

No way, she reserved for someone that can walk over glo cable on the atlantic cheesy
I did d mtn cable on the pacific. So I can cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Why not wash for her mother and sisters as well, so she knows your love for her has arrived? Smh
Lmao!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Dx. You are despicable. grin. Ok you win. I will woo her via PM cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
She is brighter that all the stars

can't be eclipsed.

Can't be ignored.

Her mind is vast

intelligence spews forth from her fingers like water from a fountain.

When she steps, you feel the presence

when she goes, you get weak.

She pits you in your place and makes you feel good about it

corrects you and you readily say yes.

Her laugh is pure and without mischeif

no mincing of words

she is the last call in the desert

screaming for change.

.............Slimyem.........
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone call Goldieluks?

eye lashes so enchanting

breathe so expensive

words so sophisticated

Her hair, walk, talk, look, words, legs, feet, finger, nose, lips, tongue, arms are incomparable

she can't be ignored

she will be noticed

and when absent,

You get eye for better thing, she's easy to please though. Goldieluks, where you at?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
I did d mtn cable on the pacific. So I can cool
No way
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd who you dey woo sef? undecided undecided undecided... Besides, all this lines you dey drop are you the one that wrote it or a copy and paste thing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez: @Dx. You are despicable. grin. Ok you win. I will woo her via PM cool
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
I think Mynd's confused.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez: Maria-G say something.
something
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi:

gringringrin

Lwkmd!!!

Wats dat his name again?

Me sef don forget....unfollowed the thread long time ago.
Lets not derail further....goodluck with itsmodella....but u have to prove sey u fine pass Chris Brown and Trey Songz o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Mynd who you dey woo sef? undecided undecided undecided... Besides, all this lines you dey drop are you the one that wrote it or a copy and paste thing?
he wrote them
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
r231: undecided undecided
its about time u showed up undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Bad with words..

Does not mean she is not nice

playful to a FAULT

but she is always alright

not to be tampered with

yet gives you the warmly home feeling

hell will be the day she leaves

and sad will be the day she calls me not friend

weep will I if I don't see her anymore

and weary will my heart be if she ignore me for too long

she jokes and plays just like a puppy

and she is cute just like barbie

cursed is the day she turns her back

and smiles you break into when she comes in.

........IDOWUOGBO
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Jambsupport(f): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

You get eye for better thing, she's easy to please though. Goldieluks, where you at?
n u knw dat? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
More?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by r231(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: its about time u showed up undecided

hello darling....oya make we woo jare grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by EzePromoe: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmmm...
I want to know it’s you when I hear your voice
inside my head, inside
my room and I want to
touch the sky
I want
to see the stars
twinkle like they were
your eyes but I’ll find
my way because you
showed me how
I want to smell your scent. I want to breathe the air I did before you left
I want
to wish you well. The
only reason my heart
beats is because you
showed it how.
#training in progress# cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Theben(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone call Goldieluks?

eye lashes so enchanting

breathe so expensive

words so sophisticated

she can't be ignored

she will be noticed

and when absent,

Have you seen her b4
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
he wrote them
Hmmm... Him dey try ooo...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
What! See viewers. Are we on Frontpage? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
r231:

hello darling....oya make we woo jare grin grin grin
Wetin baba wan talk? grin "fellow nigerians, i am here to woo. . ."
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Theben:
Have you seen her b4
yes.

Now bite me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: .......
.............Slimyem.........

LOL.
My mind was there, but ''why are u gonna woo you aunty'' I thought!
Okay na!
Just like someone called on freecocoa....I pray they are gonna be here on the 30th to grace the occasion!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
inside my head, inside
my room and I want to
touch the sky
I want
to see the stars
twinkle like they were
your eyes but I’ll find
my way because you
showed me how
I want
to wish you well. The
only reason my heart
beats is because you
showed it how.
SOURCE:http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858736934/
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
inside my head, inside
my room and I want to
touch the sky
I want
to see the stars
twinkle like they were
your eyes but I’ll find
my way because you
showed me how
I want
to wish you well. The
only reason my heart
beats is because you
showed it how.
Chei! Chei! Oh boi see demo shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60)

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.