Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,977 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (24869 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by cantell(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2012
@Op,
The lady doesn't like you. She's just being polite. I've seen what ladies do, when they're interested in a guy and this is not one of them.
From the way i see it, you look like a good guy to her and she doesn't wanna hurt ur feelings. . .
Even if she eventually gives you her nos, you'll always be the back up plan and trust me, you don't wanna be that guy.
So move on bro, it's a lost cause!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2012
mr.drizzy:
place d money na.patrick jane
There'll be no need for that, I'm sure I'll win. I just might be d female version of Patrick Jane w/o the flashbacks.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by bakila: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It is easier to give facebook accounts than phone numbers...you can blow up her facebook account with millions of message and she wouldn't know unless she log in.....but she can't ignore her phone if dudes calling her every five minutes. She is smart indeed.

Just because she was with you for five minutes doesn't mean she didn't give five other dudes her facebook account. Women are master players...trust me. Why do you think men get caught cheating than women? grin grin grin
Expert opinion.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ask4double(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2012
kenkruse: Op you haven't said much to attract her attention. Girls fall in love with what they hear. Make her believe that you aren't gona disappoint her. Some lies will do.
alot of lies my brother...
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by bakila: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2012
tivta: See as you take the matter
personal as if you have
always been rejected by fine
babes. No need to feel bad,
sour/foul mouthed. The girl
has every right on planet earth whether to give her
mobile number or not to
give. At least she gave the
OP her fb info, am sure she
has a personal reason for
doing that. Babe might even be in a serious relationship,
and maybe went to the club
just to enjoy herself. You sound very angry and no
respect whatsoever for
women. You think
relationship is all about
getting in and out of a
woman's pant and that's it. You are very wrong and have
a very bad conclusive point
of view about women. There
are decent women
everywhere and yes she is a
decent girl for not even giving the OP her number
straight away, so buckle up
and stop looking and
viewing things blindly, when
it comes to women.

Its women like you that end up with an abusive hubby or remain single for life. You think you are good? You have nothing to offer the world except giving birth(that is if you manage to drug a man) women like you deserve no respect cause you are fake from head to toe. Fake hair, fake nails, fake lips even your soul is fake. Why cant women of today just be blunt? Tell him straight you dont want to be friends with him instead of the rubbish facebook friend ish. God have mercy cause i have this strong desire to kill fake women like you. Daughter of jezebel.
Na wa ohh. You vex too much, relax, smile and enjoy the weekend.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2012
Poster I guess we are both sailing on the same boat; truth be told , most Naija girls are confused being.

They simply do not know what they want.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by bakila: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2012
ask4double: alot of lies my brother...
grin
ask4double: alot of lies my brother...
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ikekings(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy: Poster I guess we are both sailing on the same boat; truth be told , most Naija girls are confused being.

Or simply she's not interested in him...
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2012
Leadn:

I whatsapp with Bluestacks android emulator since I can't use it on my phone... Yu just have to confirm your phone no with a code sent there after that yu can destroy the sim and keep using whatsapp...
Exactly. A girl can decide to do this and give out that number for whatsapp instead of her direct mobile line. She would definitely have the guy's number but calling him is another agenda left to her. . .
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2012
cantell: @Op,
The lady doesn't like you. She's just being polite. I've seen what ladies do, when they're interested in a guy and this is not one of them.
From the way i see it, you look like a good guy to her and she doesn't wanna hurt ur feelings. . .
Even if she eventually gives you her nos, you'll always be the back up plan and trust me, you don't wanna be that guy.
So move on bro, it's a lost cause!

I agree with you 100%. I don't claim to be an expert on women issues or something. If a girl digs you you wont have to go thru all these stress just to win her heart and it wont take long too. She would give you all the signs and nudge you in the right direction. Just by interacting with her you'll be able to tell if she's into you.

There just isn't any need to overvalue any babe even if she's more beautiful than Cleopatra.... those kind of babes are more attracted to Power or Prestidge... that why Henry Kinsinger said Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac and he was right.

@OP keep your cool and dont do any thing further. She has your FB contact now, let her contact you.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy: Poster I guess we are both sailing on the same boat; truth be told , most Naija girls are confused being.

Sure we do. @least most of the time tongue

I think d babe was tryna b polite in turning him down,sometimes u like someone just enough as a friend not enough for a lover
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2012
@ op, u sef ur penisss too dey rise o, u drink magani bruntashi for d club? D chik notice say ur joystick burge out wen una dey talk dats why she give u fb instead of phone digit so dat u go watch pix so tey u go begin soap ur dick, nex tym wear babari go party so dat ur manliness no go dey knock job for u. Chie toto dey sweet o. @ vivian, u dey lie pass politicians o
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2012
mr.drizzy:
no mind d mumu jawe,derailed mind,it shows very well that she/he is super pissed..my prediction ,,she myt actually be the one d guy is talking about/forming male..some ppl dnt jst knw hw to talk ,thinking negative always..

That guy got a brain of a messed up grubby, he's probably off to check himself in a mental hospital.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by WhyAWhy(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2012
Wow OP seems rather too desperate . This kind of attitude will only give a woman more power and turn you to an arselicker

After about 10mins of conversation you can tell if a woman is into you and would eventually give you her number. In my experience I walk away from a good conversation with gorgeous babes and they eventually say "hey you're an interesting fellow can we exchange numbers " that's dignity !

Okay she gave you her Facebook contact I expect OP to wait about 1 week or so before adding her and another few days before sending message. She would probably see you as one jobless desperado now. FYI she might be on NL too
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by nellaluv(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2012
@sexkills, thanks for ur watsapps comments. I didn't know one can add a different number than the one currently on the phone. I lost my sim too, nw i connect with my friends again. Yay!

@op
No comment tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

That guy got a brain of a messed up grubby, he's probably off to check himself in a mental hospital.

Malu. The guy you are thanking is just trying to sound nice so as to get what he wants from you. I dont blame you, its the yahoo boys and fraudsters i blame for making you feel like a star. I thank God there are at least 0.1percent of girls out there that are good but you are worst than a materialistic, gold digging tramp. Malu.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Leopantro: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2012
about viewing someone's profile on fb, there was a url I came across earlier this year that does this.you log into fb,paste the link,put in the full name of the person you are interested in and click enter and you are in the person's page. if you work at a place that everyone uses the same wifi and you have an android phone,its a piece of cake.met some girls like that and they are always like "when did I send you a friend request? ". you mean you can't remember? I feel insulted.

the thread has been interesting so far but if I get that reply I would be like "goodbye". don't have time to be a fb stalker.BTW,people have multiple profiles on fb.she might have a fb page just for people like you.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2012
bakila:
Na wa ohh. You vex too much, relax, smile and enjoy the weekend.

Bro why i no go vex? Na women like am go talk say all men are cheats yet they are the ones who like to have a backup boyfriend aka mugu. Let God judge us all.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2012
Thats how i too met one girl on facebook, asked her to be my friend and she said yes just friends, after knowing the basics about ourselves i asked for her number and she said she doesnt give out her number, i was like "how can we be friends when i cant even talk to you" only for her to send her number in her next message. What the hell was the forming for? Yet you expect me to respect her? Well am yet to call her and only God knows if i will. The summary is, naija women stop forming, be real and blunt.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2012
chiover: @ op, u sef ur penisss too dey rise o, u drink magani bruntashi for d club? D chik notice say ur joystick burge out wen una dey talk dats why she give u fb instead of phone digit so dat u go watch pix so tey u go begin soap ur dick, nex tym wear babari go party so dat ur manliness no go dey knock job for u. Chie toto dey sweet o. @ vivian, u dey lie pass politicians o

Guy when did they discharge u from the psychiatric hospital
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2012
Cut out the fight.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Cut out the fight.

Are you the one hidding the posts? I want her to see that i too have an acid tongue.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2012
OP any reply from the chick yet? We need update Oi. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2012
chiover: . Ur badddddat o.I no fit laf for dis ur isreal misile u trow ur opponent o. Infact u r leading 5 1 with 50 mins left to play. Work hard mek he no equalize like d greatest man united

Am a die-hard Man-U FAN too. That guy no reach...he still dey learn for where i dey.
I just dey pity am sef, because i dey try repent from e-blasting.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2012
chiover: . Ur badddddat o.I no fit laf for dis ur isreal misile u trow ur opponent o. Infact u r leading 5 1 with 50 mins left to play. Work hard mek he no equalize like d greatest man united

Guy its not how far but how well. Na story she dey yan. Perhaps she sells horror stories for a living. I have made my point, naija women like her are gullible and dull hence the reason they play hard to get when they are already 18inches deep.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2012
grin
Rooneyboy:

Guy when did they discharge u from the psychiatric hospital
I was discharged 10mins before u was admited into d psychiatric clinic with chains and haevy metals firmly lock all ova ur body with ur joystick being d most monitored becox ur hav a history of rapee. If nobe say u be man u fan I for say mek u stay d clinic for 87years. Buh I forgiv u bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée And My Best Friend / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.