Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,931 members, 7,919,021 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (24799 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by cantell(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2012
tivta:

Malu. The guy you are thanking is just trying to sound nice so as to get what he wants from you. I dont blame you, its the yahoo boys and fraudsters i blame for making you feel like a star. I thank God there are at least 0.1percent of girls out there that are good but you are worst than a materialistic, gold digging tramp.
Bro, nawa for you. Just like the other guy said, you're taking this too personal.
More especially the part where you said she feels like a star. I detected a pint of jealousy/rejection there.
You don't have to take it out on someone if you were rejected or ignored in the past.
We all go thru that at least once in our lifetime.
So, pipe down bro!
Blondieluks, you can thank me later. D;
Leopantro: about viewing someone's profile on fb, there was a url I came across earlier this year that does this.you log into fb,paste the link,put in the full name of the person you are interested in and click enter and you are in the person's page. if you work at a place that everyone uses the same wifi and you have an android phone,its a piece of cake.met some girls like that and they are always like "when did I send you a friend request? ". you mean you can't remember? I feel insulted.

This has happened to me a couple of times. I log inot my Fb account and then see that someone accepted a friend request i didn't send.
Sometimes i ask them and their answer is always the same, "you added me first".

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2012
@Bourvita aka tivta..You had your 15 mins and you couldn't prove anything reasonable, too late bozo. Waaaay too late.
Keep flexing your muscle there, am laughing out loud here.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2012
All you guys forming gentle man here, God is watching you. Nuff said.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2012
All you guys who have no respect for women, and who lacks common sense
and good home training. God is watching you on HD.
cool
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks: All you guys who have no respect for women, and who lacks common sense
and good home training. God is watching you on HD.
cool

All you women who form and lie God is watching you in 3D.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2012
tivta:

All you women who form and lie God is watching you in 3D.

Nobody is froming here, Duh!
And you men who cannot get over rejection. God is watching you on Iphone.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2012
tivta: All you guys forming gentle man here, God is watching you. Nuff said.
d truth be told,some gurls are ova doing tins. I just love d way nigga raw stated it in his lyrics“if u chyke a babe she do shakara, leave am go wen u go she no go beliv am na dat time she go no say na u be d man” I don't hav to kill a ram b4 a babe shd giv me her heart let alone ordnry digits.infact I have a suggestion,let all guys stay off dia gurls for 5days let's c who wil beg first.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2012
chiover: d truth be told,some gurls are ova doing tins. I just love d way nigga raw stated it in his lyrics“if u chyke a babe she do shakara, leave am go wen u go she no go beliv am na dat time she go no say na u be d man” I don't hav to kill a ram b4 a babe shd giv me her heart let alone ordnry digits.infact I have a suggestion,let all guys stay off dia gurls for 5days let's c who wil beg first.

God bless you. You are an honest man.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ijebabe: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks: @Bourvita aka tivta..You had your 15 mins and you couldn't prove anything reasonable, too late bozo. Waaaay too late.
Keep flexing your muscle there, am laughing out loud here.
LWKM! Bournvita ke? Hahahaha!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nobody is froming here, Duh!
And you men who cannot get over rejection. God is watching you on Iphone.

Okay yabbings aside. Please answer this question. Why is it okay for a woman to reject a man but not okay for a man to reject a woman? If you women are as strong as you claim, why not take the bull by the horn and dam the result?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by LesbianBoy(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2012
pro01: Smh. Is her father Godswill Akpabio or is her mother Diezani Madueke? I would only lust after a girl's phone number relentlessly (and put up with her bullshyt) if I believe I can get a N400m government contract through her dad or mum's influence.

Other than that, I would be mad to waste time with a random girl (however 'fine' she thinks she is) who hesitates to exchange numbers with me(as opposed to "giving" me her number, as if I need it more than she needs mine). The fact remains that one has absolutely nothing to gain from her (or her number), other than pusy - which often turns out not worth the effort anyway. It doesn't make sense to validate any mgbeke's over-bloated opinion of her pusy's worth. It's not like there aren't several other men that have bleeped and are fucking her senseless at that point in time, so you shouldn't allow her experiment her selective (and therefore fake) 'hard to get-ness' on your honorable self.

Some of you guys need to stop making these mgbekes feel too important. I imagine even hookers do shakara with their numbers in the daytime, only to peddle those same numbers freely at night.
THIS IS THE BEST POST ON THIS THREAD!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2012
ijebabe:
LWKM! Bournvita ke? Hahahaha!

Are still alive? Guess i dont have to shoot gals like you all i have to do is tell you my name and watch you laugh to death. Thanks for the idea.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
tivta:

Okay yabbings aside. Please answer this question. Why is it okay for a woman to reject a man but not okay for a man to reject a woman? If you women are as strong as you claim, why not take the bull by the horn and dam the result?

I can now see why you have been acting like a lunatic. You were rejected huh?
And what women cannot accept rejection? Aren't you as a guy suppose to move on, after rejecting a girl?
Why should you bother about if she takes it in or not? Stop sulking and acting like lot's wife already, and Move the hell on!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by duni04(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
shymexx: That's the longest yard...

Abi..plenty of gals around. Find yourself one undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

I can now see why you have been acting like a lunatic. You were rejected huh?
And what women cannot accept rejection? Aren't you as a guy suppose to move on, after rejecting a girl?
Why should you bother about if she takes it in or not? Stop sulking and acting like lot's wife already, and Move the hell on!

I was matured enough to ask a question without putting insults in it but you just reply like a kid would. Pityful and you still havent answered my question. Why the double standard? You say one thing but do another. Am not saying i was rejected am just saying you women of today should stop pretending to be what you are not. Well unlike you i know when to calm down, you should learn how to fight fire with water. You just failed my acid test. Good bye.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
Still on the topic? undecided undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sweetlemon(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Seriously some guys really, really need to learn how to take no for an answer. It's not every girl you toast that will be receptive. Everyone has a right to choose who they let into their lives and you guys should start respecting that fact.
Mtcheeeeeew, later they'll start saying "pretty girls are too proud, pretty girls are this, that" but when they get the girl too easily, they say "pretty girls are hos" nonsense! angry
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: What the fvck does this mean?

I was tempted to just blow her off at this point, but she was too fine...I took what I could get cheesy

It sounds so lame though.

It means she is a child.

I can understand "took what you could get" because she was hot. grin

I am a bit more disciplined and blunt now and would have told her "No, thank you. Here is my number, give me a shout when you realise this is a good chance for you" (with a jokey but smirky grin on my face). If she was not hot, I would have stopped at "No, thank you". undecided

Luckily, I am not on Facebook so it is easier for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
tivta:

I was matured enough to ask a question without putting insults in it but you just reply like a kid would. Pityful and you still havent answered my question. Why the double standard? You say one thing but do another. Am not saying i was rejected am just saying you women of today should stop pretending to be what you are not. Well unlike you i know when to calm down, you should learn how to fight fire with water. You just failed my acid test. Good bye.

You have become matured all of a sudden? PMSL!
Your first post on this thread was to pour insult at my moniker and get all personal as if we've
crossed part before. Whatever test it is you are on about, you should have tested your temperament first before throwing
the first punch. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, next time when replying a topic, set aside your
personal feelings of hurt/hatred, and reply logically without mincing words with hatred and evil concepts.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sweetlemon: Seriously some guys really, really need to learn how to take no for an answer. It's not every girl you toast that will be receptive. Everyone has a right to choose who they let into their lives and you guys should start respecting that fact.
Mtcheeeeeew, later they'll start saying "pretty girls are too proud, pretty girls are this, that" but when they get the girl too easily, they say "pretty girls are hos" nonsense! angry

And they start calling pretty girls cheap too. Confused lots!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
RudySmith: That girl simply wanted 2 add another sucker 2 her long list of guys that wants her, 2 some e-diot women more FB friends= being popular. If she finally hands u her phone #, it's bcuz she saw on ur FB what she didn't c in u the first time u guys met.

Yep!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz: @ekt bear: The only reason she gave u her fb contact is because she had no escape route. You were rather pestering. She doesn't want to give u her number but since u insisted, all she could do to pacify you is let u add her on fb. grin

I was going to tell u not to be a pest, and let time pass before u mailed her but u already did. LMAO! If she later shows u any signs, it's not because she's into you but she's just bored and wants to play around grin grin

I could be wrong though, this is based on what I do. She might hv diff reasons. I wouldn't hv accepted you as a friend thoughgrin grin
@Flygeriansteve, LMAO!! cheesy grin grin

Yep, Yep!

Don't let her have control of your interactions is the key here.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by paveinc(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Imo, she wants you guys to be better friends first before she can give you her number. I do this all the time depending on how I met the guy. Most times I'd rather we are fb, bbm and whatsapp friends first before the phone part.
whatsapp pin?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by tivta(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
To everyone reading this thread, what i just did is what is called acid test 101. It is what you use to findöut how hot tempered, nagging or rude someone can be. I admire the reply i got from two of my male folks who spoke to me calmly it shows the have strong shock absorber. Girls take it from me when you see someone like me yabbing the hell out of you, your true character will come out. Goldielucks true character came out and am glad she mentioned it in her profile, she is a short tempered lady who will yab the hell out of you. So guys now you know how to identify a hot tempered or nagging woman. Peace.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: It is what it is. I don't meet girls who look like her every day. Better to try and fail than not to try at all, imo.

I agree it is better to try.

But it is key you are not just another one of the guy that is attracted to her. As you said, she is hot, so she would have them in a queue.

Leave the queue and move to a distance 20m away and tell her to come over. She needs to know you are not one of the guys that will laugh and try and please her, you are willing to tell her to fck off.

You have already messed up a bit twice. Taking the FB offer and contacting too soon when she accepted.

Now when you chat with her, make sure you are yourself and emphasis the areas of you she complains about with confidence. If she says she does not like loud/confident guys, then tell her you are actually very loud/confident and you love being so. Pile up all the things she might say she hates about you, instead of adapting to her wish, don't tell her what you do for a living so as not to appear you are trying to impress her (turn it to a joke of something she knows you are not e.g. gang banger), keep the contact light but polite, if she is not generating at least 30% of the conversation in a chat, tell her you have to go and you will chat later, and make sure you let her know you are not in a hurry to see her again that you have other things to do. Definitely don't be extra nice to her, it is obvious the monster inside her feeds on that. Give her a project!

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by aweleokolo: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
its really simple.
She insisted on facebook so she can control the situation.

Facebook and BBM make it easy to manage strangers. if they become a nuisance, you can just delete the person and never have to hear from them again
But with phone numbers, you are just doomed. wink

He will call, and call and text and text angryand you cant throw away your phone can you? grin
Goodluck
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
OK, I'm calling you light skinned chicks out right now.

Why did the Kenyan girl I just met tonight want to hook it up tomorrow, Sunday She lives like 1 hr away from be but wants to hang out tomorrow evening.

She didn't say, "Oh, let me be facebook friends with you." She gave me her #.

I don tire
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
Why these light skinned girls so stuck up?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
tivta: To everyone reading this thread, what i just did is what is called acid test 101. It is what you use to findöut how hot tempered, nagging or rude someone can be. I admire the reply i got from two of my male folks who spoke to me calmly it shows the have strong shock absorber. Girls take it from me when you see someone like me yabbing the hell out of you, your true character will come out. Goldielucks true character came out and am glad she mentioned it in her profile, she is a short tempered lady who will yab the hell out of you. So guys now you know how to identify a hot tempered or nagging woman. Peace.

Still on this matter, are we?
I replied you that way because am far clever than you can ever imagine.
A bull like you does not change under a sec. You were previously sour mouthed towards me
and all of a sudden, you want to be friendly? Bleep off! am not interested.
Besides, you have shown your real character of being a women batterer and it is the likes of
you that abuses and molest women. Remember what you wrote on your first post about wanting
to kill women with fake nails bla bla bla. May God ARREST you. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Archmed: Bro,u are just being egocentric..be a gentleman and stop being a nuisance to her.She isn't giving u her number now,doesn't mean she aint gonna give u in future..She needs 2b convinced abt ur personality das why she wants d Facebook platform as a 1st medium for conversation..and come 2think of it,who told u can get intimate thru F.B dan phone call?....are u serious at all?

Loser. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
stillwater:

I guess it's different for different people. I believe phone numbers are more intimate.

BS!!!

How come you did not give me your phone number when we met, despite the fact you were crazy about me, and only gave me your NL user name? tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.