Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here (197744 Views)

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2013/2014,let Us Meet Here. / Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Let Meet Here. / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Godek]Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB.
This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process

Application forms are now on sale for IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2013/2014 Session.

It is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for Feb 2013/2014
IJMBE. Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics &Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology,
Oga pack well ooo...dis na direct entry tread ooo...u beta go post am 4 JAMBITE TREAD.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Jenniangel(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Temicare: Any potential undergraduate of UNIBEN here...let tlk...add me on any social network 08039491489...tanks
wats ur 2go id?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by STORM2(f): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
coolestboi: Is jamb conducting a DE exam I dnt ltink so
Not jamb dear. But the school u're applying to might. Though I hear most schools that take 2:1 candidates don't bother with exams....unilag dem sha....uniben conducts exams..same with UNN and UNIZIK so it all depends
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by leckzyb(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Can someone request for his/her transcript now. Is it nOt too early
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Gleefreak125(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Habidab: .As per the choice am choosing FUAAB,and also you will have to pay different money for the two transcript since you are requesting for two.if you are paying #2000 for 1 transcript,for two schools dat gonna be #4000.but if its the same school you are choosing as the first and second choice.you only need one transcript.hope this is cleared.
I now fully undastand bt its quite expensive cos we're 2 pay 5k for a transcript n anoda #1500 for courier service dependin on aw far d intended skul is because we're not given transcript @hand in my skul so it wont b altered. I jst c it as a medium 4 our skuls 2 generate illegal funds, since we've gotten 2 slots 2 fill in DE. Isnt d amount requested enof 2 make anoda copy by d skul? Its jst f**kin frustratin. Thanks alot anyway bro. I really appreciate d info.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Gleefreak125(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Godek: Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process

Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission in September 2014

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level check page 3 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities accept IJMB e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS, FUT MINNA, FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU, FUT YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities, all universities in the north and South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely on a on first come first serve basis so you are advised to book a bed space before it is too late.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has started and it will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now
to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2013/2014 academic session, limited slots are available.
Offices in Lagos and Ilorin.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.

If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme? It takes less than 10 months
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result. Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes from ABU, ZARIA.

OUR STRONGHOLDS

1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our students.

Thanks 4 d info bro bt I guess its 4 nxt yr cos IJMB registration is closed 4 dis yr. Hey guys b very careful abt centre u register wit cos there r lots of non-accredited agents claimin dey register students n end up wastin d students' precious tym n moni. I'm tellin u dis 4rm experience. BEWARE!!!!!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Gleefreak125(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Godek: Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission in September 2014

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level check page 3 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities accept IJMB e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS, FUT MINNA, FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU, FUT YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities, all universities in the north and South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely on a on first come first serve basis so you are advised to book a bed space before it is too late.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has started and it will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now
to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2013/2014 academic session, limited slots are available.
Offices in Lagos and Ilorin.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.

If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme? It takes less than 10 months
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result. Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes from ABU, ZARIA.

OUR STRONGHOLDS

1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our students.

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
leckzyb: Can someone request for his/her transcript now. Is it nOt too early
U need to start b4 it get too late if u want get it by hand...but if ur sch wil snd it den wait till mid april or when ur prospective schls start demanding or start registratn!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by leckzyb(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Qualcoms] U need to start b4 it get to late... If u want get it by hand...n if ur sch wil snd it den wait till mid april or when ur prospective schls start demanding or start registratn!
Thankz bro, God bless u bro
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
leckzyb: [color=#006600][/color]
God bless!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by olameday: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wat is d advantages/disadvantages of choosing d same sku as first and second choice and choosing d same course as first and 2nd choice.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by omodave(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
olameday: Wat is d advantages/disadvantages of choosing d same sku as first and second choice and choosing d same course as first and 2nd choice.

chosing same sch as first n second choice to me is better cuz there will be more chance of gaining admission into dat sch, as they wud hv consider d fact dat if dey dont give u admission there might not b oder way as u hv d confidence to chose dem 4 both after all second choice at present is as gud as notin,
Am speaking frm my own view, i pray that God crown our effort with success
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by omodave(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
olameday: Wat is d advantages/disadvantages of choosing d same sku as first and second choice and choosing d same course as first and 2nd choice.

the disadvantage is God forbid one is not given admission u will somehw regret y u wasted dat chance
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by olameday: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
chosing same sch as first n second choice to me is better cuz there will be more chance of gaining admission into dat sch, as they wud hv consider d fact dat if dey dont give u admission there might not b oder way as u hv d confidence to chose dem 4 both after all second choice at present is as gud as notin,
Am speaking frm my own view, i pray that God crown our effort with success
amen! Tnkx soo much God wil be wit u in al wat u are doing.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wel, doin diz means dat u really want dat sch at al course... but b4 u can do diz, it's based on ur cgpa, meaning if ur cgpa is very strong u can do dat n u wil b rest assured dat d adm is sure by His grace... But lukin at it 4rm d oda perspective (nt too strng or low cgpa) it is nt risky to choose d same sch as 1st n 2nd ch but it is risky to av d same course in d 2 choices instead take a lower course for d 2nd ch i.e. at any point in tym if their is anytin, dey wil give u ur 2nd ch but if nt lik dat, dey wil decide what to give u to study in deir sch which u may nt like d course... Tnx!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Walexz02(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
vikispet:
Not yet ooo, am tinkin of choosing a state uni as my second choice. Pls wich oda social network r u using so dat we can chat more on it. Just send it I will add u.
Kk... U can add me on 2go/twitter with walexz
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Qualcoms: Wel, doin diz means dat u really want dat sch at al course... but b4 u can do diz, it's based on ur cgpa, meaning if ur cgpa is very strong u can do dat n u wil b rest assured dat d adm is sure by His grace... But lukin at it 4rm d oda perspective (nt too strng or low cgpa) it is nt risky to choose d same sch as 1st n 2nd ch but it is risky to av d same course in d 2 choices instead take a lower course for d 2nd ch i.e. at any point in tym if their is anytin, dey wil give u ur 2nd ch but if nt lik dat, dey wil decide what to give u to study in deir sch which u may nt like d course... Tnx!
Well said!!!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by olameday: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wel, doin diz means dat u really want dat sch at al course... but b4 u can do diz, it's based on ur cgpa, meaning if ur cgpa is very strong u can do dat n u wil b rest assured dat d adm is sure by His grace... But lukin at it 4rm d oda perspective (nt too strng or low cgpa) it is nt risky to choose d same sch as 1st n 2nd ch but it is risky to av d same course in d 2 choices instead take a lower course for d 2nd ch i.e. at any point in tym if their is anytin, dey wil give u ur 2nd ch but if nt lik dat, dey wil decide what to give u to study in deir sch which u may nt like d course... Tnx!
Tnks 4 dis reply. Pls are u on 2go {olameday2}add me pls i stil wnt to ask u some question.tnks
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by STORM2(f): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
coolestboi:
Tanx for ur reply. Can't help but notice d politeness in ur reply... Are u also a DE aspirant?? If yes, wat course nd wat skul?
Yes I am. Medicine and surgery uniben. That's where I graduated from so I'm just hoping they take me.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Gleefreak125(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
4rm my own personal experience, its as risky as wastin d 2nd slot. Som skuls consider d 1st choice course u chose n wont even consider u 4 d 2nd choice course expecially if u didnt meet d requirement 4 d 1st e.g Unilorin dey did it 2 me 2ce in jamb, so I'd advice u 2 spread ur 10tacles across d federal n state unis 2 increase ur chances. We're in Nigeria where admission has turned into a game of chance n luck.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by youngaly: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Qualcoms: U r to provide 1 depending on which of dem u wil like to use for ur admisn while registering online... i.e. If u fill HND u wil av to provide HND transcript n vice versa... But do u knw 1 tin, I'm sori o, Y dn't u make single admisn process for each?

@Qualcom thanks a bunch.... Pls add me on 2go, ali986
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by youngaly: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Walexz02:
I think you going to submit the transcript of your current result(HND). But you can make enquiries from the school you are applying to. But I doubt they will request for the two(ND & HND).

thanks...
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2013
youngaly:

@Qualcom thanks a bunch.... Pls add me on 2go, ali986
For luvly nairaland friends that wish to add me on 2go, I'm sori, d 2go is nt workin effectively on my phone.. it works n stop later al d tym ...but just add me by sendin a request to my username (eklektos1) n as soon as I download a better 1, I wil pick u immediately... @Olameday... I'm wit u o... Huh? And if any1 is on whatsApp u can add me (08060562098)... Thnx guys! Great D.E. exceptional Candidates!!!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by STORM2(f): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2013
coolestboi:
Rily nice. Mbbs candidate as well. Still having a lot of options to choose from, undecided yet. U culd be of help.are u on any social netwrk or bbm? Let's rub minds if u dnt mind
Sure....drop ur email addy or ur pin I'll add u up. Although since u have a 2:1 u can go just abt anywhere...lucky u. And if ur o'levels are in one sitting u're made! Have u thought of getting 2forms? Is that allowed?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by saheed62(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2013
Direct Entry Form is now on sale on any
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by frebike: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2013
Does Obafemi Awolowo University sale form for direct entry applicants,who have chosen the school either as their first or second choice, just like how some universities does? If true,when do they normally sale the form? Pls help with reliable information.

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Emmanuel602(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2013
usuf.saeed:
IDLENESS is killing me o. i wish the form will be out today and admission process start tomorrow and admission list out by monday.:-) :-XIDLENESS is killing me o. i wish the form will be out today and admission process start tomorrow and admission list out by monday.:-)
start preparing for post DE to keep your self busy
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Massif: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2013
Phinity318:
are u sure?dn't make change ma mind abt uniabuja ooo..was any1 admitted D.E 300L WID UPPer credit?talkin abt som1 u knw oo..
Yes do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (112) (Reply)

2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.