Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,718 members, 7,941,737 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (18022 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria / Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by UD101(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tinablack: 4me, it Amaechi all d way. He remains my best Governor, anytym, anyday.
He's D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ best governor yet D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ garden city's luking more like Aba.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by UD101(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Okorocha's numero uno 4 ♍ƺ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ terms of infrasture, governance n education. Followed by Fashola
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by jkross(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
bilms: when we talk about democracy and peoples welfare which is the primary basis of governance,mimiko is better and okorocha best

Did you chose Rochas in your sleep?
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by HarvardGrad: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
UD101:
He's D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ best governor yet D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ garden city's luking more like Aba.

lol at that...
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by lovemeohlord(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nawaa o okorocha's law for such.:-D:-D
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by lovemeohlord(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nawaa o
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by ichieakpo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
APGA 4 life Mr Peter Obi
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by ba7man(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Integrafamoo: trully,Fashola has done well but in capital project.the aforementioned govs feel for the people by doing human oriented projects. Things are becoming uneasier for common men in Lagos inspite of the marketable huge projects. Though, man cannot be God, Fashola has made his footprint . Demolishion without cushion effect, high school fees hmmm!
I get your point but Lagos is too overcrowded. It has of recent become the destination of every "Tom,Dick and Harry". It has to be decongested one way or the other or else the few infrastructural development will be swamped by the continuous influx of migrants.
Some might argue that cities shouldn't make decisions to discourage migration but fail to realize that Lagos, Nigeria and Nigerians are a perculiar case on the global scale and require an "Iron will and hand" to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by acume: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
mimiko is the best, Rochas the worst
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by donfemzy: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mimiko all the way
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by smartg(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Akpabio Godswill is the best cos he treats people with maturity nd respect, oshomole is next cos he doesn't pretend to forget where he was coming from nd he did not let the people down after using them to win election, FASHOLA is just a literate greedy tout
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by smartg(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola shld not b among the list, if every state in Nigeria should do wht lagos state is doing to generate money Nigeria will never be a place of home

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Who told you mimiko na best governor....so sentimental in infrastructure....2 health center in a state but constructed them in a senatorial district....forgot the Akoko but improving his hometown-Ondo....what about Fayemi?...a governor who is concern with development in every locality...i will also vote Fashola but pardon me dont dont know much about eastern governor...Remove mimiko & put Fayemi
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by livewire77: 2:37am On Dec 03, 2012
Hmmmm, how I wish that most of the people responding to this tread have had the opportunity of being at all this states recently for them to be able to judge reasonably. Am a product brand manager and have had the chance of visting all these states in recently and I can tell you emphatically that you would be proud that you are a lagosian. For me Okorocha is doing well, but his policies are not sustainable, in terms of face value projects, yes I give it to Mimiko, Osho Baba is gradually transforming the face and lives of Edo. Thumbs up to Fashola for his creativity and capability to rule a state bigger in population and diversity than many other African nation. Thank you
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by Dgreat101: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Akande T K: Remove mimiko out of it....odas r qualified...its onli d illetrates will disqualfied fashola,oshiobaba,okorocha....these r d best governor?
u re a fool.I doubt if u ve ever been 2 ondo state...mimiko is d best
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by Dgreat101: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2012
torres2: Who told you mimiko na best governor....so sentimental in infrastructure....2 health center in a state but constructed them in a senatorial district....forgot the Akoko but improving his hometown-Ondo....what about Fayemi?...a governor who is concern with development in every locality...i will also vote Fashola but pardon me dont dont know much about eastern governor...Remove mimiko & put Fayemi
I'm sure u re 1 of dose can supporters..oh,u re still suffering 4rm d defeat ur party suffered in d last election.only a fool ll replace mimiko wif fayemi.take heart bro.ondo pple re wise enough 2 decide.no more politics of godfatherism in ondo state.mimiko's projects re numerous nd wonderful.not only d best in nigeria but also gain comparism wif other projects around d world..mimiko is d best..mimiko all d way
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by stjohn1: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2012
oshomole
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by everyevery: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2012
Wia is akpabio in d list d first gov 2 go on leave w/out fear of loosing his office d cleanest state in Nigeria dont 4get he built an airport.diz one's r focusd dey study dia environment,dey dont go abt demolishing shops wtout 1st providin d alternative.fash is trying thou bt d past glory of marwa is dia 4him
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by ubanuel: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2012
am from Imo and to be candid i give it to rochas, my village is now undergoing drastic change. i must confess since i was born there has not been a governor in imo that has develop rural areas like owelle. i dont care if he does anything in Owerri. that should not be a yardstick, rather lets look at the real citizens in the remote area. i can vote in any time in the future.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by adeshina86: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2012
ROCHAS OKORACHA........

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by sucess001(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2012
i ll go or mimiko... the others can keep counting...fashola shud be one of the worst tho...doesnt care bout the pple...buh has a way with the press to paint him a saviour...
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by omnipress: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2012
bilms: when we talk about democracy and peoples welfare which is the primary basis of governance,mimiko is better and okorocha best

2nded
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by subima: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2012
Tinablack: 4me, it Amaechi all d way. He remains my best Governor, anytym, anyday.

Amachi can only be a best governor for u.

not for the entire Rivers people. Tinablack i hope u dont travel to see what other governors are doing in there state.
Amachi has not done anything compared to what Lagos state govenment and Edo are all doing. look at roads in port harcout, there all in very deploreble conditions. he enback on a monorail project that will never be completed no matter what ever he does.that money will provide lick roads with in port harcourt and its environment.provide lights and empower youths in small scale business to improve unemployment in Rivers State. dont decive Nairaland Forum, Amachi all d way.
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by GeneralGaricks: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2012
Slimboy94: I've been thinking about this for a while.

These are the four most talked about governors in Nigeria.

Who do youu think has ruled best so far?

I love Oshiomhole pass all of them. Did you call them rulers

Rochas is people oriented. Fashola is flower oriented. Oshiomhole is infrastructure oriented. Dont know much about Mimiko.

I have seen Godswill Akpabio's work in Akwa Ibom. That guy is developing his state faster than any other governor in terms of quality of construction.
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by subima: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2012

what are u getting from Amachi..... dont go and look for something better to do.

Rivers state remain the less developed state since Amachi came to power. Tavel and look at other states and see how fast developed there fast becoming.
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by GeneralGaricks: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2012
DICKtator: I'll give it to Orji.
For making governance the shi..itt(no pun intended)
grin grin grin grin

If you say in motor cade, yes his convoy is about 20cars long.
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by Artistree: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2012
deandavid: oshobaba the people's governor, even with minger allocations, he is working, uduaghan is even imitating him.

With all due respect, the word is MEAGRE and not MINGER
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by GeneralGaricks: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2012
Jarus: Fashola, followed by Akpabio. But it appears that Akpabio doesnt have good PR guys to trumpet his works for him. I was in his state in August and I daresay it has the best road networks after Abuja.

Sule Lamido also tried in his first term.

still watching Aregbesola and Rochas.

In which state is Julius berger constructing roads inside Villages

AKWA IBOM STATE...
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by Austinodark(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
PeterKbaba: Fashola all the waaaaaaaaaaayy

Do you all realize that all the other states collect almost twice 2x the money given to lagos state from the federal government. The population of all this other states are less than 8 million and Lagos state as a population of 20 million plus.

Lagos is a little nigeria on its own, lagos as every citizen of nigeria, west africa and maybe africa as a whole present there.

and Lagos generates 10times internal fund upto 20billion naira every month
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by titomuy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mimiko na baba ooooo :DMimiko na baba ooooo
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by agwabirihenry: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
ameachi rotimi all the way
Re: Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? by abdullkabar(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
Well,its complicated.
kuz na na i go say na brf,dem go say i b ACN tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / Onnoghen To Challenge Suspension In Court / Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.