Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (19516 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: there was nothing else interesting to look at
That's cool...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: there was nothing else interesting to look at
Y dnt u upload urz? Lets see if there would b sumtin worth pointing at?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 5:54am On Dec 08, 2012
dmcdad:
Why won't people acknowledge something good? Why is it that it was the sweaty armpit u saw?

Brova don't take it personal, I can see d lips, very sexy one. I can see ur shirt wit d last button unbuttoned, probably too tight or ur style and I can see d strings of water @ ur back...I guess dats d new digital picture style. I really don't und why all d babe saw were d sweaty armpits, I didn't see that!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by freecocoa(f): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2012
I don't \won't do no chores for no boyfriend cos he expects me to, I'll do it if I want to.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2012
dmcdad:
Y dnt u upload urz? Lets see if there would b sumtin worth pointing at?
at least u changed it
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2012
Sleek05:

Brova don't take it personal, I can see d lips, very sexy one. I can see ur shirt wit d last button unbuttoned, probably too tight or ur style and I can see d strings of water @ ur back...I guess dats d new digital picture style. I really don't und why all d babe saw were d sweaty armpits, I didn't see that!

Thanks my dear.. I don't have a probs with someone always finding faults. Dat 1 na her biz
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2012
mondi_cheeks: at least u changed it
Tell me what's interesting on this.. Maybe u might find the background interesting. Lolz
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by omotola1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Aha... What‘s going on here?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
freecocoa: I don't \won't do no chores for no boyfriend cos he expects me to, I'll do it if I want to.

If you don't/won't because he expects you to, there will be several girls that would (assuming it is a desirable/eligible guy). And guess which ones he would most likely see value in.

Someone like me would have a few of you at the same time, it is the one that shows she is keenest and deserves my effort I would obviously focus on and select.

What you said is like a guy say:

"I don't \won't pay for a date with no chic cos she expects me to, I'll do it if I want to."

If it is a fine girl with a lot of suitors, guess the one she is likely to go for out of 2 guys that one will pay for a date and the other wouldn't.

Learn to know the limits of your power if you want to win.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, if all that time is devoted to your guy, what time do you have for yourself
You listed so many activities, won't you get tired of seeing the guy all time.

I said that I don't mind taking care of the guy I love.
But if he is neat himself, we'll / I'll have more time to do other things.
You asked what things, I listed SOME. That didn't mean we have to hang around 24 / 7.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by diva90: 3:15am On Dec 09, 2012
In my opinion, NOOOO!!! I can help out once in a while but if it has to be a routine or necessity, then count me out. He has hands, we ain't married yet, doing the chores wunt guarantee marriage either...so!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Cuddlemii: 3:30am On Dec 09, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I said that I don't mind taking care of the guy I love.
But if he is neat himself, we'll / I'll have more time to do other things.
You asked what things, I listed SOME. That didn't mean we have to hang around 24 / 7.

Lolz, I was messing with u
I gat u. I like to tease ladies with man matters
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 09, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I was messing with u
I gat u. I like to tease ladies with man matters

undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2012
My take is that it would be a good thing for them to do some chores together! wink
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Sagamite:

If you don't/won't because he expects you to, there will be several girls that would (assuming it is a desirable/eligible guy). And guess which ones he would most likely see value in.
7,000,000,000 pple on earth...he is not the last man standing grin there are jus as many waiting to replace him... He can hire a maid if he is not going to look up after himself..must his gf become his mother

6 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
talina: My take is that it would be a good thing for them to do some chores together! wink

angry

I am a MAN!

tongue grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 7,000,000,000 pple on earth...he is not the last man standing grin there are jus as many waiting to replace him... He can hire a maid if he is not going to look up after himself..must his gf become his mother

Yep, that's right.

And about 1,500,000,000 of them are women earnestly looking for a good, interesting and eligible man to spend the rest of their lives with and who wants them back. While many of the men are not and cannot meet that expectation.

The competition is tough. If you want the best, you will have to work for it.

Coincidentally, I was at a house party till the early hours of this morning. One young chic I was flirting with was a Czech medical student girl who is in the UK for a year to brush up her English. And during the flirt where I was teasing her that I have a year to conclude our engagement, the conversation ended up talking about women and looking for a man to marry them. Apparently Czech women are usually in the same position as Naija women. That is getting to an age where they want to settle down but the men don't.

She teased me back that she would only take a huge sapphire rock as engagement ring. Dang, I am going to roam through the rest of the 1,500,000,000. grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sagamite:
She teased me back that she would only take a huge sapphire rock as engagement ring. Dang, I am roaming through the rest of the 1,500,000,000. grin
so u r the type that wants to give fake gold to a woman but at the same time u expect her to look like meagan good undecided well u are jus 1 in the 2,000,000,000 left so its not like she lost anything

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so u r the type that wants to give fake gold to a woman but at the same time u expect her to look like meagan good undecided well u are jus 1 in the 2,000,000,000 left so its not like she lost anything

Sapphire? When garri is all I drink at home? angry cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sagamite:

Sapphire? When garri is all I drink at home? angry cheesy
maybe u need to start looking for women in ur own league...the ones who survive on garri too...leave the "elegant and classy" ones to those who can keep up wit them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
mondi_cheeks: maybe u need to start looking for women in ur own league...the ones who survive on garri too...leave the "elegant and classy" ones to those who can keep up wit them cheesy

Sagamu women like garri. I will do well. cool
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sagamite:

angry

I am a MAN!

tongue grin

come on.
ain't nothing wrong with washing plates and scrubbing the toilet. grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

come on.
ain't nothing wrong with washing plates and scrubbing the toilet. grin

I AM A MAN! shocked

Those are household orders. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShUpQVPHr5Q&

tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by True2myself24(f): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2012
ypzilanti: r

Poster is looking for validation for her lazy nature. A fiance is someone you love and want to marry. He loves you and wants to marry you too. If you get to his house and see the place in a mess, what would you do? If there is no food in the kitchen nko? You want to sit around? Sit around. Just know he is probably going to kick you to the curb soon enough.

Just as most women would leave a man they think is not capable of taking care of them financially, most men would leave a woman they think is not capable of taking care of their home. When he is paying for your money needs, you do not say 'don't do that until we get married'.

Hmm....I get to his house and see the place is a mess. I look in the kitchen and there is no food, what should I do? Just sit around? Nope. I would wonder what in the hell he's been doing just sitting around all day and leaving his house in such a mess with no food in the kitchen! If you can't clean up after yourself, move back home with mommy and daddy. What makes you think that most women would stay with a little boy who expects his girlfriend to play the role of his mother? Do you hear what you're saying? So YOUR house is a hot mess and there's no food in YOUR kitchen, yet you blame the woman if it stays that way and not the lazy bottom guy himself? Lord have mercy on women. And I'm tired of hearing the money thing. Some of us women are very capable of paying for own needs. It's called getting a J-O-B. Being wife material is much more than whether or not she cleans up after you. Marrying a housemaid doesn't equal a fireproof marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2012
@true2myself...spot on!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2012
True2myself24:

Hmm....I get to his house and see the place is a mess. I look in the kitchen and there is no food, what should I do? Just sit around? Nope. I would wonder what in the hell he's been doing just sitting around all day and leaving his house in such a mess with no food in the kitchen! If you can't clean up after yourself, move back home with mommy and daddy. What makes you think that most women would stay with a little boy who expects his girlfriend to play the role of his mother? Do you hear what you're saying? So YOUR house is a hot mess and there's no food in YOUR kitchen, yet you blame the woman if it stays that way and not the lazy bottom guy himself? Lord have mercy on women. And I'm tired of hearing the money thing. Some of us women are very capable of paying for own needs. It's called getting a J-O-B. Being wife material is much more than whether or not she cleans up after you. Marrying a housemaid doesn't equal a fireproof marriage.

This is rubbish.

At no point did he blame the woman. He asked "what would you do".

Some of us men too are capable of cleaning and cooking but not alot of us like doing it.

And very few of you women like men that don't spend money on you. Cut the crap!

And, for any sharp guy, you can't be wife material without domesticated/housemaid qualities. If not, what would you bring to his life?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by omotola1(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2012
Nawa o, i wonder how some men think sha.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by eimuhb(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:

This is rubbish.

At no point did he blame the woman. He asked "what would you do".

Some of us men too are capable of cleaning and cooking but not alot of us like doing it.

And very few of you women like men that don't spend money on you. Cut the crap!

And, for any sharp guy, you can't be wife material without domesticated/housemaid qualities. If not, what would you bring to his life?

I have this feeling that when you marry, u will keep telling your wife 'I'm the HEAD of this family' during discussions or tell her to wash ur car every morning b4 u go to work, lol, I may b wrong though.
Back to the topic, there's nothing wrong in doing chores in his house. For him to have proposed, he should have seen me doing chores in my fathers's house.
He shouldn't take advantage of the fact that I can do it by using towel for 6 months, soaking it for 2 weeks and expecting me to wash, lol. I can't even marry a dirty man before the whole house will start smelling like a poultry.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2012
eimuhb:

I have this feeling that when you marry, u will keep telling your wife 'I'm the HEAD of this family' during discussions or tell her to wash ur car every morning b4 u go to work, lol, I may b wrong though.
Back to the topic, there's nothing wrong in doing chores in his house. For him to have proposed, he should have seen me doing chores in my fathers's house.
He shouldn't take advantage of the fact that I can do it by using towel for 6 months, soaking it for 2 weeks and expecting me to wash, lol. I can't even marry a dirty man before the whole house will start smelling like a poultry.

I wouldn't need to tell her, she would know.

If she does not know, she would not last.

Why would I want my wife to wash my car?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by omotola1(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2012
eimuhb:

Walahi... Lwkmd!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by paix(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2012
I stand to be corrected though, if the fiancée sees that her fiance's place needs a feminine touch, there's nothing wrong in doing one or two things to give the house a facelift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.