Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,356 members, 7,929,121 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:27 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5997636 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (3547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: When I'm in cooking mode, I'll show her how it's done. . . cool

A guy that can cook. smiley

Ogugua, you have done well tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

all guys can cook, the thing is what can they cook? some are good at cooking indomie, some, bread and eggs. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
all guys can cook, the thing is what can they cook? some are good at cooking indomie, some, bread and eggs. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

I can cook all my traditional soups and stew. . . Been cooking since I was 7. God bless my mother. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: A guy that can cook. smiley

[size=13pt]Luckily he can also cook the foods I can't. grin

Naija food doesn't taste the same without oil o. Just remove it afterwards lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Luckily he cooks the foods I can't. grin

Naija food doesn't taste the same without oil o. Just remove it afterwards lol.[/size]
Thank you jare...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I know a girl who doesn't know how long it takes for an egg to cook!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: I can cook all my traditional soups and stew. . . Been cooking since I was 7. God bless my mother. cool

Daz good daz good. tongue

I need to learn to cook soups asap !! tongue undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88:

Agreed !

Naija food is nothing without oil.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: I know a girl who doesn't know how long it takes for an egg to cook!
hahahahahaha!! I know a girl who said it takes 30 mins to cook ordinary indomie... grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

You need to. . . It increases your "market" value.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahaha!! I know a girl who said it takes 30 mins to cook ordinary indomie... grin grin

30 mins ??!! grin grin grin

the indomie will turn to liquid ! grin grin grin grin grin
ItsModella:
Maybe she used a candle.

1 Like

sexkillz: You need to. . . It increases your "market" value.

okay sir tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/

this website is a very good one, her recipes are easy to learn. I think she has a youtube channel too where she shows how to cook soups.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I know another that throws the broth away, after boiling the meat!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:

I can cook anything whether you will be able to eat it is entirely up to you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

okay sir tongue
You have no choice. The indomie generation don't want indomie wives. . . Help the ministry. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

30 mins ??!! grin grin grin

the indomie will turn to liquid ! grin grin grin grin grin
I know right? She was like "you boil the water for 20 mins and then cook the indomie for 30 mins and add all your carrots, peas etc and cook for another 15 mins" I was like "girl stop abeg" grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/

this website is a very good one, her recipes are easy to learn. I think she has a youtube channel too where she shows how to cook soups.

I know about her. I use her YouTube channel at times.

Thank you though smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: I know another that throws the broth away, after boiling the meat!
maybe she didn't need the broth.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: You have no choice. The indomie generation don't want indomie wives. . . Help the ministry. grin

grin grin grin grin

Dont worry, I'll learn by force tongue

Dont wanna be cooking indomie for my husband wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:

I can cook anything whether you will be able to eat it is entirely up to you.
hahahahahahaha!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I know right? She was like "you boil the water for 20 mins and then cook the indomie for 30 mins and add all your carrots, peas etc and cook for another 15 mins" I was like "girl stop abeg" grin grin

LMMMAAOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

A couple of mins is enough grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

Dont worry, I'll learn by force tongue

Dont wanna be cooking indomie for my husband wink
at all o, before he sends you packing. Especially if the guy is Igbo.. grin grin
Definitely following cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
at all o, before he sends you packing. Especially if the guy is Igbo.. grin grin

Igbo men cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88:

I do this!!! I measure how much oil I'm going to put in some of te foods I'm cooking, then afterwards, take te oil, and measure it again. Gives me an idea of just how much oil was used.

Lol, I used to think I was the only one who did it!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
maybe she didn't need the broth.
Indeed!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:

If she's like me, it does take longer than the five minutes to make indomie/noodles. I don't joke with my noodles, and take my time, specially making it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:
Maybe she used a candle.

looooool!! Boarding school things!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Used to cook tomato stew with just tin tomatoes and without broth, was wondering why d aroma and taste was different from my sisters. It was barely edible. Two weeks ago I added fresh tomatoes and broth and it turned out well. Yeah I was watching the youtube video on allnigerianrecipes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (3547) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kingoftrust(m), Sirqt5(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.