Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,997 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5997494 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (3547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:
I have neva seen garri done this way. I tend to add more water
ok, different methods, same eba.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I swear! D stew b like pepper wey mama salami jus blend. The chicken looks raw! D tin jus swell like mr Ibu belle. grin grin
Lol. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: Are you invariable saying that there is a correlation between long legs and the way a person makes garri?

If you like her, tell her. Don't make these pathetic comparison, biko.

"as those long legs can testify"

Indeed. grin

grin grin grin
Ayam saying that if her method was wrong she wouldn't have developed such lovely legs. No scientific proof for that. And yes I like her with still no scientific proof other than my poor lines. Trying to get a ladies attention by mentioning her legs on a thread about garri. Greyfog i nokwa ya?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Are you sure you are the one that made that stew?

The "ew" is silent. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:

grin grin grin
Ayam saying that if her method was wrong she wouldn't have developed such lovely legs. No scientific proof for that. And yes I like her with still no scientific proof other than my poor lines. Trying to get a ladies attention by mentioning her legs on a thread about garri. Greyfog i nokwa ya?
Trying to appeal to her garri side, eh? Ok na. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:

grin grin grin
LOOOOL!!! grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Who can make lasagna?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan: Who can make lasagna?
not me but I know how to eat it grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2013

me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=13pt]Lasagna is lovely. Takes time, but always worth it cool[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Your head is there grin
Maybe Eze Promoe can prepare it for you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2013

me ... Me ... ME!!! What's the prize?! :-)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lasagna is lovely. Takes time, but always worth it cool[/size]

You must be making yours with extra dollops of love. It takes me about an hour to make lasagne; inless you roll your own pasta sheets!

The trick is to pre-cook the pasta sheets (if they're dry) before layering. If they're already pre-cooked, more time to put your feet up.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed:

me ... Me ... ME!!! What's the prize?! :-)
An air ticket to San Diego
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
An air ticket to San Diego

Ahh, now we're talking! I can also make spaghetti bolognese, pizza, you know, a lot of the Italian things!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2013

Me also... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed: You must be making yours with extra dollops of love. It takes me about an hour to make lasagne; inless you roll your own pasta sheets!

The trick is to pre-cook the pasta sheets (if they're dry) before layering. If they're already pre-cooked, more time to put your feet up.

[size=13pt]Of course na. Love goes in every meal I make smiley

Actually it's the sauce I make. That takes longest. I boil water and pour it in a pan that has the lasagna sheets. It softens them but doesn't cook them. That way, the lasagna isn't soggy or falling apart after it bakes.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:

See your mouth like "but I know how to eat it". grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88:

Actually it's the sauce I make. That takes longest. I boil water and pour them in a pan that has the lasagna sheets. It softens them but doesn't cook them. That way, the lasagna isn't soggy or falling apart after it bakes.[/size]

Ahh see Madam Ogugua making Lasagna, chei, our Igbo women have to Western cooks... grin

Nne oma, kedu ka emelu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life: Ahh see Madam Ogugua making Lasagna, chei, our Igbo women have to Western cooks... grin

Nne oma, kedu ka emelu

[size=13pt]Lol we get choice? As long as we can still make Naija dishes, then nsogbu adiro cool

Odinma. Ke kwanu?[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88:

Actually it's the sauce I make. That takes longest. I boil water and pour it in a pan that has the lasagna sheets. It softens them but doesn't cook them. That way, the lasagna isn't soggy or falling apart after it bakes.[/size]

Your head is there, jare! The bechamel sauce is the tricky part, you're totally right; with tricks, it's a doddle. I sometimes cheat, and use store bought sauce, but when I make mine from scratch, hunger must bow!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

See your mouth like "but I know how to eat it". grin grin
hahaha!! look at who is talking, do you know how to cook lasagna?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ogugua, biko send me some of ur special lasagna tongue

@ Manny: what's up?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol we get choice? As long as we can still make Naija dishes, then nsogbu adiro cool

Odinma. Ke kwanu?[/size]

Now you're talking my language, as long as una fit cook Naija food, wahala no dey.

Two weeks ago, I made Ofe Egusi and Ogbono/Okro, I don't know what soup to cook this week. I use Naija own to substitute.

Sis, ahu di mu mma, anyi ga na ekene kwa chikwu maka ndu oma onyere anyi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
I know how to make Kraft mac n cheese, those ones that come in boxes. grin grin

#ChefModella cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
hahaha!! look at who is talking, do you know how to cook lasagna?

Why is that people don't believe me when I tell them I can cook? embarassed

Try me and you will not be disappointed with my cooking... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

Now you're talking my language, as long as una fit cook Naija food, wahala no dey.

Two weeks ago, I made Ofe Egusi and Ogbono/Okro, I don't know what soup to cook this week. I use Naija own to substitute.

Sis, ahu di mu mma, anyi ga na ekene kwa chikwu maka ndu oma onyere anyi.
yeah yeah, a lot of guys keep saying the same thing...post pictures, let us see. tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan: Ogugua, biko send me some of ur special lasagna tongue

@ Manny: what's up?

I dey bros, just hanging in there...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
yeah yeah, a lot of guys keep saying the same thing...post pictures, let us see. tongue tongue

Nne, I no be "lots of guys", and me no good with pictures but when next I cook am, I go post am... That one na sure banker.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella: I know how to make Kraft mac n cheese, those ones that come in boxes. grin grin

#ChefModella cool cool

Madam Chef, you try cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even small pikin know how to prepare mac and cheese, oya tell us how you dey prepare am?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella: I know how to make Kraft mac n cheese, those ones that come in boxes. grin grin

#ChefModella cool cool
grin that's cool. I sabi craft pancake with baked beans.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
grin that's cool. I sabi craft pancake with baked beans.

pancake with baked beans ?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (3547) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Awesomemama, IVORY2009(m), Roland17(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.