Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (10014 Views)

N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit And You Receive 200% Returns In 30working Days / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit To Pay Into Our Bank Account For Investment!!! / Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by Chinoanyi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
Am ready to invest 20k too if u can gve me a colateral,u just ve to convince pple ur moni makin scheme s genuie
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
@chiboy11, you are the funnes prospective client ever...we should give you Collateral...Can you imagine yourself saying it or ......
@okenna M, thats the procedure for GoldWise Start (We have four different plans, go to www.goldwisenigeria.com and chevk our our investment pkans)
@chino_anyi, a trial will convince you and you are free to report what you experience...
Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by omonuhabi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hi Everyone,I dont think dis is hard let some1 invest 10k and after 30days he should come and give us féed back .
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2013
omonuhabi: Hi Everyone,I dont think dis is hard let some1 invest 10k and after 30days he should come and give us féed back .
may b u wil help us, n let us see prove dat u invest init ,me I can't put my mone in a company dat s not registered ,he knos wat he s doing ,tryin to fool pple, ow wil 20k gve u 40k monthly,na wahh ooh, ok if he claim its real let him bring his company registration let's verify yet he can't,his website dier s notin like dat dier, I ve been a victim to HIYP schems like dis 2times d recent s Avo.net ,so I kno wat I am sayin, xperience remains d best teacher
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ok people this is how it goes am gonna invest my 10k, no quams, so I will give u guys the outcome after the 30 working day specified. So y'all should keep ur ears down, see u when I get paid or get duped..... God forbid I won't be duped in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
@omonuhabi, A trial would convince you for A good name is better than riches and we would do everything to keep it safe.
@chiboy11, you are too intelligent, thats your main weakness
@okenna M, we are waiting for your trial because by the end of you doing business with us, you would be most convinced and happy.
Have a god week ahead.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
gwnigeria: @omonuhabi, A trial would convince you for A good name is better than riches and we would do everything to keep it safe.
@chiboy11, you are too intelligent, thats your main weakness
@okenna M, we are waiting for your trial because by the end of you doing business with us, you would be most convinced and happy.
Have a god week ahead.
Guy ure just talkin jargons n babash , why wil u run a company witout company registration, why can't u paste ur company registration here so I can verify tru CBN n SEC,ure just makin noice here , I can creat my own website n say dis rubish ure sayin just to scam pple cuse I kno dis s a big scam.

okenna M: Ok people this is how it goes am gonna invest my 10k, no quams, so I will give u guys the outcome after the 30 working day specified. So y'all should keep ur ears down, see u when I get paid or get duped..... God forbid I won't be duped in Jesus name. Amen.
Mr okenna u no d only way I can blive u, gve d mone to d moderator to invest in dis 4u ok, cuse ur user name mite b his 2nd handler, so we won't fall 4any scam here
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
@chiboy11, now you are calling okenna M names, someone we do not know from adam, hmmmm... Seriously, your past experiences are affecting you and you are too over-sensitive.

Please, do us a favour, do not compare us to your past experiences and do not call us names, if you are not interested, please be calm and let us be. Have we defrauded you before, have you invested with us and we did not pay you, please, if you do not want to be a part of us, just do not call us names and keep your over-thinking abilities to yourself or put in better initiatives...You are Over-Smart, use it wisely.

Thank You

NOTE: If you have any real experience with us, detail it down , dont over-guess us.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
gwnigeria: @chiboy11, now you are calling okenna M names, someone we do not know from adam, hmmmm... Seriously, your past experiences are affecting you and you are too over-sensitive.

Please, do us a favour, do not compare us to your past experiences and do not call us names, if you are not interested, please be calm and let us be. Have we defrauded you before, have you invested with us and we did not pay you, please, if you do not want to be a part of us, just do not call us names and keep your over-thinking abilities to yourself or put in better initiatives...You are Over-Smart, use it wisely.

Thank You

NOTE: If you have any real experience with us, detail it down , dont over-guess us.
a company witout registration details is a fraud dats wat I mean, I did nt insult any body here ok
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Go to our site platform at ww.goldwisenigeria.com to get the R.C. details you need @chiboy11
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
gwnigeria: Go to our site platform at ww.goldwisenigeria.com to get the R.C. details you need @chiboy11
it s nt dier guy, drop it here, b rest asured no scam wil go on here
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2013
@ oluwaseun, have u confirmed if the GWnigeria thing is not fraud? So reply me and if its not am investing my 75k here.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Greed is root of all evil.. The guy in question can't even type good english, how can he manage peoples money? Am a business man, no investment will give you 200% return on investment within 30days, if there is any, please show me one and I will invest.. Dis offer is just to lure u guys, and I know my Nigerian brothers, we will invest cos of our greed.. Mtcheww.. Am out
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by Chinoanyi(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2013
pcnwamadi: Greed is root of all evil.. The guy in question can't even type good english, how can he manage peoples money? Am a business man, no investment will give you 200% return on investment within 30days, if there is any, please show me one and I will invest.. Dis offer is just to lure u guys, and I know my Nigerian brothers, we will invest cos of our greed.. Mtcheww.. Am out
Tank u for dis, I kno he s so desperate n wud use anoda of his user name to com here n supports fraud busines,dis waz just wat Avo.net did 2pple,d 1st set of pple wil b paid 2convinve others till dey disapear after a while to tin air, I bet dat office addres s nt real, prove me if am wrong.
Ok let's do it dis way, ARM s a big invetment company in Nigeria n dey don't even pay 200% monthly but we all kno d management office n home address, if ure real, paste ur home adress here so we can verify it,am sure dis s wat wil tell pple ure real
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2013
okenna M: @ oluwaseun, have u confirmed if the GWnigeria thing is not fraud? So reply me and if its not am investing my 75k here.
stop deceivin ur self here abeg.

I tank God u guys ve woken up
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
gwnigeria: If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank You
I 've created an account with gwnigeria just today, and I followed the pay guide but shows that u can only pay through liberty reserve which am finding stressful so am asking, can't one pay through bank? And if I can how will that show on ur system so as to start generating my percentage I mean my payment. So tell me.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
okenna M: I 've created an account with gwnigeria just today, and I followed the pay guide but shows that u can only pay through liberty reserve which am finding stressful so am asking, can't one pay through bank? And if I can how will that show on ur system so as to start generating my percentage I mean my payment. So tell me.
stori stori storissss
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Please all, A trial would convince you then come here to share your experiences, is that a big deal... Dont invest what you cannot live without.

Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2013
When you introduce a prospective client to us and he invests, you are entitled to earning 22. 5% of the client's total R. O. I. while the investor clients receives 77. 5% of his total returns but it is applicable to only one time being an investor thereby to earn more, you market and introduce more to us. The next time the client invests, the GoldWise Marketer cannot receive any returns from the clients funds. It can be done PT or FT.
The choice is up to you.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sincerely, what can we do make you feel SECURED and SAFE with us, we wish to help you grow your financial income honestly?
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by tillo4real(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2013
Hello bros,if what you are saying about you company is true,I we invest,tell me the step by step to start and also if I did not have liberty reserve to deposit,is another mean of deposit to the company ether through bank account.just let me no,my e mail princeokugbeni@gmail.com
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
@tillo4real, Comprehensive message sent to you
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
Have a good weekend clients, forumites and prospective clients. Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2013
All our investment plans and your financial status (what you can afford to invest) can be found at http://goldwisenigeria.com/html/investments.html

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first at www.goldwisenigeria.com and let us know or mail us at info@goldwisenigeria.com/goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com or call us at 08166547243.

We are here to ensure that your returns are SAFE and GUARANTEED with us.

Have a good Sunday.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
In this year, you shall see good news and good business returns from GoldWise Nigeria. Happy Sunday to you all
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
gwnigeria: In this year, you shall see good news and good business returns from GoldWise Nigeria. Happy Sunday to you all
ure just foolin ur self,u open a company n askin pple 2invest init 2get 200% profit in 30days witout u sayin were u invest d mone or wat u do wit it,no body want 2get scamed dis year, why not go to everybody in akwa ibom n advertise dis shit of a cronny busines, atleast dey kno u dier, u xpect us in lag to pay mone in2 a ghost acct sory u
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
GoldWise Nigeria (R.C. 62918) is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. They have been in the business of empowerment and public change since 2006 being low profile so as to cater to the needs of the public companies and small businesses that needs them but they are expanding to shine their effectiveness on the mass public due to the rate of poverty, unemployment and job insecurity in the country. The investment plans are sustainable to the youths, undergraduates, corpers, workers, growing businesses and also to top companies, CEO's, politicians, celebrities, managers that have the passion to increase their capital funds and create employment opportunities from the R.O.I to building up the public mass surrounding them.

GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e.t.c. hence capital and deposits are safe and investment returns are guaranteed due to the various areas of portfolio investments which we put our funds into thereby creating an environment of trust and capital-security for our client investors. GoldWise Nigeria returns are very credible and 100% Guaranteed therefore prospective investors need not fear or stress their minds for peace of mind is what we give you for your hard-earned funds.

Headquarters
48 Nkechi Uchenna street, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com

@chiboy11, we do not know what you are looking for and we do not know how to explain that your funds are safe and secured with us and we are really sorry for all your past experiences and what it has caused you. Life is a risk and just a TRAIL would convince you. Honestly, we feel your pain and we are really sorry that your heart has been broken in the past, we will do everything in GoldWise Nigeria to make sure you are satisfied wit our profit returns. Thank you
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
All prospective clients that wants to join GoldWise Nigeria, can you please do us a favour? STOP WHINING, IF YOU CANNOT TAKE RISKS, REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T COMPLAIN PLEASE, It is not good for you
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2013
They have paid me my returns of 40k when I started with them with $120 (20k), thats the money I can afford to lose at the particular time, I saw their ads on newspaper and later via facebook adverts and me and my 4 friends contributed N150k (group fund) each making a total of N750k due to the excitement of receiving our returns and alas, we were paid all our returns so I feel safe to do business with them afterall since they are paying guaranteed.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2013
madegbola: They have paid me my returns of 40k when I started with them with $120 (20k), thats the money I can afford to lose at the particular time, I saw their ads on newspaper and later via facebook adverts and me and my 4 friends contributed N150k (group fund) each making a total of N750k due to the excitement of receiving our returns and alas, we were paid all our returns so I feel safe to do business with them afterall since they are paying guaranteed.
were in lagos do u stay n I wil blive U
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
I stay at akesan, where do you stay
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
madegbola: I stay at akesan, where do you stay
now we re talkin,i love dis, were s akesan in Lagos lets meet , so u can prove to me dey re real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now ! / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out / Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.