Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (10015 Views)

N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit And You Receive 200% Returns In 30working Days / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit To Pay Into Our Bank Account For Investment!!! / Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
chiboy11:
now we re talkin,i love dis, were s akesan in Lagos lets meet , so u can prove to me dey re real

Akesan is near LASU, Ojo, Igando area.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
madegbola:

Akesan is near LASU, Ojo, Igando area.
. Pls drop ur contact let see n work out a way, since ure nt new 2dis scheme 9an I invest tru u, n if I dnt get my mone back in 30days we go 2d law, can we?
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
chiboy11: . Pls drop ur contact let see n work out a way, since ure nt new 2dis scheme 9an I invest tru u, n if I dnt get my mone back in 30days we go 2d law, can we?

all because you want to invest, how much are you willing to deposit before I know how to think about giving you my attention... I like the law side.. what if it pays, whats my deal?
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
madegbola:

all because you want to invest, how much are you willing to deposit before I know how to think about giving you my attention... I like the law side.. what if it pays, whats my deal?
if I invest tru u I gve u 30% of d profit , its a deal , d mone I wil start s nt d problem, so ow do we go , we go 2d police station close 2ur house n sign all document, s dat ok by u
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
chiboy11: if I invest tru u I gve u 30% of d profit , its a deal , d mone I wil start s nt d problem, so ow do we go , we go 2d police station close 2ur house n sign all document, s dat ok by u

You are not ready at all bro
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
madegbola:

ow many percent do u want, dis s a negociatin table let's sort dem out on ground, but any negociation witout police awarenes, stamp n knowin ur house am not intrested
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by dubezra: 5:52am On Jan 30, 2013
ok,ok,ok guys,i have been reading about this site online for over a month now.since then i have not read any bad testimany abt them,so i have decided to open an acc with them and invest $90 with them and i will come back to this forum to share my experience.my name darusa dube ezra,i school in a.b.u zaria.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by dubezra: 6:18am On Jan 30, 2013
i have open an account with u guys i.e goldwisenigeria.com, but can't perforn anything.keeps telling me''your account is pending approval''.pls what should i do?
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2013
dubezra: i have open an account with u guys i.e goldwisenigeria.com, but can't perforn anything.keeps telling me''your account is pending approval''.pls what should i do?
na 2day, stori stori , won't b shock d both of u use same Id.
madegbola:

Am stil watin 4u ooh, u claim ure a member of dier team so prove it, d police man I contacted said dey wil only kno ur house n u drop any I'd u ve like drivers licence , so let's stop makin noice here n start dis deal plss
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2013
I just invest $60 yesterday,dey said d money will be pay back to my acct on 12/03/2013,($120) so let keep our finger cross.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2013
IRIENBOY: I just invest $60 yesterday,dey said d money will be pay back to my acct on 12/03/2013,($120) so let keep our finger cross.
I just invested 2 bilion dolars, by next monday I wil increase it to 100 trilion naira ok, rubish
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
@madegbola thank you for your testimony
@chiboy11 until the day you invest with us and have a personal experience with you whether good or bad, we have nothing to tell you
@dubezra thank you for your analysis about us and your account is approved
@irienboy watch out, your testimony is on the way for we will do everything to make sure you are satisfied with our services guaranteed
@anybody, any further inquiries/questions, bring it on or email us at info@goldwisenigeria.com/goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com or call our number at 08166547243
Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
madegbola:

oboy u don run, u tink am dose dat can fall 4any stupid cooked stori ,I can't b duped ok, am 100% on ground , prove me wrong. Once beaten by Avo.net twice shy, I can neva b duped again, if u like open so many user name, in fact dis s d last I wil coment on dis page, criminal
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
@chiboy11 sorry for you being defrauded, now you see why you cannot go and invest with them again because they have spoilt their good name and more painful is that they have losed their faithful clients. We are not like that and we would not make you regret investing with us, we cherish our good name and make our clients get satisfied with our services GUARANTEED. Please, only ONE trial will convince you and you would have a real experience not a thinking experience about us. Thank you, really, we know why you are down, sorry for your loss.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
gwnigeria: GoldWise Nigeria is an affiliate of GoldWise Alliance Networks, Ghana and GoldWise Alliance International, U. S. A. and its R. C. is 62918. It is a project supported and sponsored by the World Health Organisation and World Bank for the purpose of alleviating poverty and unemployment among African countries thereby creating space for job opportunities, personal financial security and industry make over.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918) is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e. t. c.

INVESTMENT SCHEME PLANS

GOLDWISE START: plan is for the undergraduates, house wives, students, unemployed and corpers looking for a sustainable income that would keep them going and make them available with Cash - at - hand.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N10,000. 00
Maximum: N75,000. 00
Duration: 30 working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns: 200%
e. g. If a GoldWise Start Investor deposits N10,000. 00, at the end of the duration stated above, he/she receives N20,000. 00 into his payment method of his own choice (either through liberty reserve, western union or savings bank account)

GOLDWISE EMPOWER: plan is for workers looking forward to earning extra income, graduates looking forward to increase/raise up their capital for their businesses and growing companies that needs more funds to expand their base and working team.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N100,000. 00
Maximum: N875,000. 00
Duration: 40 working days including weekends and excluding public holidays.
Percentage Returns: 200%

GOLDWISE EXPAND: market is for independent individuals, big and expanding companies finding a way to diversify their funds to create sustainable income available for its management and marketing teams thereby creating more opportunities for the public sector. This is for individuals looking forward to earning extra passive income for their funds hence not keeping their money in the banks or micro finance institutions enabling their funds work for them in the long run.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N1,000,000. 00
Maximum: N6,750,000. 00
Duration: 60 working days including weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns; 225%

GOLDWISE AUTHORITY: scheme is for the retired men, politicians, top society men, ever-green successful companies that are looking forward earning passive income and generating income capital that works for their business and helps them create more opportunities.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N10,000,000. 00
Maximum: Unlimited
Duration: 60 working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns; 250%

GOLDWISE MARKET: plan is for people that do not have money to invest but have individual prospective clients or companies to introduce and can invest. All GoldWise Clients are automatically members of GoldWise Market.
When you introduce a prospective client to us and he invests, you are entitled to earning 22. 5% of the client's total R. O. I. while the investor clients receives 77. 5% of his total returns but it is applicable to only one time being an investor thereby to earn more, you market and introduce more to us. The next time the client invests, the GoldWise Marketer cannot receive any returns from the clients funds. It can be done PT or FT.
The choice is up to you.

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918)
www. goldwisenigeria. com
info@goldwisenigeria. com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo. com

Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.
. Can I fund my liberty acc through bank without having to register with either e naira or any exchanger? Need ur reply soon.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Use nigeriagoldexchange.com.dat is d one i am useing.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by dubezra: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
can u give me the step by step on how to make deposit
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2013
Just visite d site and fill some form,dey sent u email on u will pay d money.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2013
Happy New Month, Success and Favour follow you throughout this month and the remaining months IJN.. We wish you successful returns.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
I'm sorry to break it to you but goldwise is a ponzi scheme and I'll advise you to stay away because you dont know when they'll stop paying and abscond. And if you decide to invest your money please dont come crying to us later that you've been duped.

How such operate is they pay the early depositors as promised in order to gain the trust of the people and lure more customers into their nest, then VROOM they're gone with depositors' funds.

I didnt even have to dig deep to discover fraud is written all over the company.
Reasons why goldwise is a scam:

1) The company is not duly registered;

2) All their addresses in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S can not be verified meaning these addresses dont even exist;

3) The real owner of the website is in London, not in any of the cities they claim to have branches;

4) They sound too desperate to get depositors. This should ring alarm bells immediately

5) Their format is exactly thesame as Wealth Solution and all those other wonder banks

6) Anybody who claims to pay 200% ROI in a month without even knowing how to calculate the 200% is obviously a crook. Remember, promising to pay 200% in a month means the company made much more than that because they must have removed their own profit since they are in business to make money. This means they claim to be able to make at least 300% in a month.

You need to understand that such spurious claims can only be a lie, even the richest investors in the world like Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim Helu, George Soros, etc usually make around 20% annual profit which is why they've been successful in the long term. All these ridiculous claims of profit are lies and can never last. If it were true they wouldnt be asking people to invest in them because they would have been too rich to do such.

Pls stay away from them!

@OP, if you dont put an end to this fraud you may very soon end up here:

www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
FXKing2012:
Reasons why goldwise is a scam
1) The company is not duly registered;
2) All their addresses in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S can not be verified meaning these addresses dont even exist;
3) The real owner of the website is in London, not in any of the cities they claim to have branches;
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Dis re d 3tings I pointed out too, 4me its not a ponzi scheme its just fake,a ponzi scheme wil pay 1st set but dis wil neva,wen u send him ur mone he s gone I swear,d nex u wil hear wen u cal dat num s a wrong numba.

All dis 3 pple commentin here dat dey want 2 invest if u go to dier post history u wil find out dat dey re new on nairaland n ve not posted much, n u see all dier post re talkin about were to invest money, dat tells u dis @Goldwise guy s operatin all user name.

2ndly @MADEGBOLA whom claim s a member of his group in dier other post, I ve chalange him to show his face if u can read well all tru my post n he acepted, just cuse I involve d police he haz sundenly disapear, all dis wil tell u dis s nt just scam but crime against humanity
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
@FXKing2012

Two things would I say to you
(1) Are you forced to join GoldWise Nigeria (you are a victim of your past experiences, Sorry for that, we do not blame you)
(2) Do you have a PERSONAL experience with GoldWise Nigeria

Now, let us answer your questions in the most clarifying way possible
Firstly, we update our posts to give the people answers to their questions and enable them feel secured and safe with us knowing someone that could be of help to them is available on this forum.
(1)
(a)GoldWise Nigeria is not a ponzi scheme because we have different plans and different duration period for your deposits which enables us to invest our funds into different portfolios such as Importation, Telecommunications, Oil and Gas sector e.t.c hence all funds are not in invested in a basket lest our clients get disappointed.
(b) If we take our clients money and run, then who will do business with us and how are we going to survive in the long run for every business plans with a long time strategy that enables them to satisfy their clients and makes them credible so if we defraud our clients and run, who will be there for us at the long run NOBODY and if nobody is there, who are we going to do business with NOBODY so do you feel we run an investment business in the long run of NOBODY doing business with us, I fancy what your answer will be if you are as wise as you think you are? NO is the answer hence we are here to make sure our clients are satisfied with our services.

For example, if you invest on the GOLDWISE EXPAND plan where the minimum is a Million Naira with us which works for you for 60 days and we trade it by importing items such as jewelries, electronics e.t.c. at a very cheap rate from countries such as China, if you are knowledgeable about the INTERNET world with its ever-increasing knowledge, how much percentage would you think you yield even in a month selling it to our Nigerian customers, thats just an example, consider the other investment portfolios we have

TO BE SINCERE, YOUR OPINION SHOWS WHO YOU ARE AND WE WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU,
DO YOU HAVE A REAL EXPERIENCE WITH GOLDWISE NIGERIA AND WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN,
HONESTLY, @FXKing2012, you are something else (NO NAMES, LET US GIVE YOU THAT RESPECT)

You do not need to dig, your past orientation is already revealing itself in the present hence making you extra self conscious and not taking risks hence remaining in the same position, talking and doing nothing.

Only a trial will convince you and for your talk of getting depositors desperately, if you have a business, would you not promote it, would you rather be a talkative and do nothing instead of you to advertise your business well. The joy of a business is in the marketing and getting more profitable clients not talkatives (Thank GOD, if people like you see this post, they would do nothing hence would not give us problems)

It is shown you were a good victim of wonder banks, sorry for that,there is nothing we can say to make you feel not. Move On.

We do not know how to say this to the people out there, please, DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE AND IT IS NOT A FORCE JOINING GOLDWISE NIGERIA, LIFE IS A RISK AND WHEN YOU ARE TALKING, GIVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WHETHER GOOD OR BAD.

IF you have a good experience with us, Congratulations.
If you have a bad experience with us, let us know.
If you do not have any experience, please keep shut for how can you a tell a sugar is sweet when you have not tasted it, it is not fair judging.

Thank you to all.

Once again, @FXKing2012, do not comment if you have no good/bad experience with us, we do not appreciate that...LAST WARNING and this is to all. Keep your opinions in your head and BE REAL.

To all,
Have you had a bad experience with GoldWise Nigeria, state it and if you do not have, say nothing and do nothing.
Have you had a good experience with GoldWise Nigeria, state it also.

Happy New Month, every business has its critics and supporters, we love you all.

Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
@choboy11

The only reason we will keep replying your posts is to show that as you are alive and revealing yourself, we are here conscious of you.

You have NOTHING to say for you have no experience with us.

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL, NO NAMES CALLING, WE DO NOT FEEL LIKE STARTING, THAT WOULD BE SO UNFAIR but how dare you call prospective and client investors who comment their post and say it is GoldWise that is having their usernames, if you have nothing to say and when did it become a force to invest with us, SHUT UP.

This is the last comment we ever make to you directly @chiboy11. No experience either bad, good, sour, interesting, just a plain talkative just a victim of his past mentality.... very funny kind of person....hmmmm

You have not even done any business with us and it went bad, you are just judging and talking so we do not even know what to say about you....Wonders..

Assuming you invested and we told you one or two stories, it would have been good for we will know you have excuses, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH US THAT GENERATED IN A GOOD OR BAD TRANSACTION AND you are the one talking the most in this post, that shows you overall character... JUST A PLAIN NON-ACTION TALKATIVE THAT LETS HIS PAST ORIENTATION TAKE CONTROL OF HIM...We are very sorry for all inconviniences.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
@chiboy11, truly we do not like the way we are talking to you but you have not had any experience with us either good or bad and you are the one that comments most in this post and judges..we are really very sorry....let us be ONE, you may or may not do business with us but let us be at peace with one another.

Talking against one another in public is disrespectful and unfair.

Sorry for all inconveniences.

Thank You.

Please, comment and say your REAL experience whether good or bad, it will do us more favour to us here than pre-opinions. No judging, No past opinions, state your real experience thats why we are here to update our posts as soon as possible and make you comfortable with us.

@all, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose and only a trial can convince you.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
@gwnigeria,
It's very funny telling me you are giving me last warning, it's very obvious you are getting to know me for the first time. If you knew me you'd know I can shut down your online presence.

You keep blabbing about how you cannot run away with depositors' money and how I've not done business with you to know whether you are real or fake.
Well, I have news for you: Wealth Solution, Nospetco, Sefteg, etc said much more than you are saying, but where are they today? Also, I dont need to do business with you to know what you are upto and I wont stand by and watch you scam innocent nairalanders.

So as I said earlier, I will expose you big time if you can not adequately address the issues I raised and if you keep dancing around the questions posed by chiboy11; avoiding those questions tells a lot about your intentions.

And all those multiple IDs you are using to deceive people aint fooling me one bit.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
Happy New Month, we have four different plans, go ahead to check them out at www.goldwisenigeria.com and note that, your returns would be paid into your savings bank account at the end of your personal payment working period.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
@chiboy11, is there anything we can say to appease you, we are here to make sure you are safe with us in the best way possible. Really sorry for all inconveniences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now ! / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out / Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.