Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,665 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (10013 Views)

N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit And You Receive 200% Returns In 30working Days / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit To Pay Into Our Bank Account For Investment!!! / Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by seuntola: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2013
Investing is a sure way to have one's money working for him/her, but how sure are we that these investments are not scams, my guess is "we don't know until we try it"

Note: Goldwisenigeria.com' website is just about 65 days old and has no track records yet, as such their credibilty is not certified.

Though my friend contacted them on phone, and said he was a little convinced by their response. Am still skeptical about it
Considering the fact that the addresses provided have not been verified to be true...

I can still afford to start with $60 and see what happens but patience is my strongest suite..

I WOULD LIKE you guys(goldwise) to ADDRESS the issue of your various contact addresses that COULDN'T be verified as earlier posts reveals....

As your intending client, I would like to know!
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
why dont you scan copy of CAC registration, snap your physical office address with you in the pics, your facebook name, company bank details, scanned copy of tax clearance certificate, and scanned copy of your drivers licence and international passport. if you can do this believe me, i will invest any amount you want.

1 Like

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
pcnwamadi: why dont you scan copy of CAC registration, snap your physical office address with you in the pics, your facebook name, company bank details, scanned copy of tax clearance certificate, and scanned copy of your drivers licence and international passport. if you can do this believe me, i will invest any amount you want.
u get sence my broda , he can neva do half of dis blive me, he s just a criminal lokin 4 who to feed him , I am watin here to see all dis if he can
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
@seuntola a trial will convince you
@pcnwamadi whoever made it compulsory for you to invest with us, we want to know. How many companies here on NL and forums has done all these things just to prove to you so you can do business with them, when you are ready, do business with us and if you are not, be in peace of mind with yourself
@chiboy11 you are making me lose my patience for you, I would start calling you Names which you would not like to hear, be at peace with yourself, nobody forces you to do what you have not agreed in your mind to perform.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Have a great week ahead from GoldWise Nigeria.
Our Mission: Peace of Mind of capital's funds with the returns and Growth of the public economy through successful investment portfolios in the right dimension is our chief goal.
Read more about us at
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
gwnigeria: @seuntola a trial will convince you
@pcnwamadi whoever made it compulsory for you to invest with us, we want to know. How many companies here on NL and forums has done all these things just to prove to you so you can do business with them, when you are ready, do business with us and if you are not, be in peace of mind with yourself
@chiboy11 you are making me lose my patience for you, I would start calling you Names which you would not like to hear, be at peace with yourself, nobody forces you to do what you have not agreed in your mind to perform.
@pcnwamadi do u see d isue I ve wit dis criminal,he wil neva take on d isue at ground but wil kep on sayin rubish n rubish here , God knos I wil neva alow u dupe any body here, ure just a criminal plss lose ur patience wit me ok, or beta stil come fite me 1 on 1, ur crime wil neva sail tru here, thief
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
It's very amazing how a John Doe or Jane Doe can just come to a completely anonymous forum to claim he/she will double your money in a month and some are giving him/her audience; I mean an anonymous forum where you know absolutely nothing about the "money doubler" - you dont know what he/she looks like, where he/she lives, where his/her "office" is, etc - you know absolutely nothing about him/her yet you still consider sending money into his/her account. Later you will run to surveyprof and I complaining you have been scammed.

Even the best and biggest hedge funds and mutual funds in the world make less than 20% annual profit. If he/she is truly capable of doubling money in a month he/she would have been the richest man in the world by now and wouldnt come here soliciting funds.

A little common sense is what is needed to know the difference between fake and real investments.

I'm completely flabagasted at how gullible people can be.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
@all, everybody with their own mentality and orientation, we have not forced anybody nor have we cajoled no one.
OK
What you do, you do with your free will but it is not fair condemning what you have not experienced.

@chiboy11, Really, have we collected your money, have you had any bad or good experience with us, if bad, state it, if good, say it but you do not have any matter with us. Well, we have nothing to say to you.

@all once gain, state your personal bad and good experiences with GoldWise Nigeria. If bad, we are going to look into it and if good, Congratulations but let nobody talk who has not experienced any real situation with us.

@chiboy11, have we defrauded you or anybody you know, to be sincere, it is very hard typing this, TELL US HONESTLY and let me tell you that as you have your anxious mind, people have theirs.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
U don't ve to take my moni b4 I kno ure a thief,ure a thief n criminal n God wil punish u 4 comin here to steal 4rm pple, if u can make dis much why can't u go 2ur vilage n colet all dier moni n help dem, ure a big criminal fool
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
The minimum investment deposit is N10,000.00 ($60.00 Liberty Reserve) and you have nothing to lose.

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918)
www. goldwisenigeria. com
info@goldwisenigeria. com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo. com

Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!
THIS IS TO WARN AND INFORM EVERYONE THAT THE OP AND THIS THREAD IS A SCAM AND HAS MADE IT INTO THE LIST OF KNOWN SCAMMERS HERE:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

More damning info about this OP and company to be posted soon.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Seconded @Gwnigeria s a criminal plss n plss u guiys shud ignore him , his said to b addres s fake n can't b verify, his website if u trace d website it haz a register user in UK ,while. He clam he ve ofice in usa n ghana, wit his orda one in akwaibom re all fake, bware of dis criminal n stay clear him
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Have a great week ahead of you
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 3:43am On Feb 04, 2013
Why are you guys still waisting time with this idiot. A standard company as he claims with a chea N10,000 website design. Many scammers like you have come to NL and dupped people of their hard earned money, we won't seat back and watch you succeed. If you can't give all the details I request, just tell us your facebook name, so we can have your full picture, incase you dupe anybody we can have your picture on national dailys and declare you wanted.. Just prove your self. Am sure you can't because your just a common criminal.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 4:18am On Feb 04, 2013
madegbola: They have paid me my returns of 40k when I started with them with $120 (20k), thats the money I can afford to lose at the particular time, I saw their ads on newspaper and later via facebook adverts and me and my 4 friends contributed N150k (group fund) each making a total of N750k due to the excitement of receiving our returns and alas, we were paid all our returns so I feel safe to do business with them afterall since they are paying guaranteed.

My friend shut up, ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν must be a learner. You opened a new account on the 27th december, with different user name, claiming to be an investor. I checked your login IP's and dey were exactly desame, so why fool ur self.. Idiot..

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 4:23am On Feb 04, 2013
And he is only following gwise.. Think of better ways to make money dan looking for who to scam..
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2013
pcnwamadi: And he is only following gwise.. Think of better ways to make money dan looking for who to scam..
The guy is a scammer and he thinks we are going to sit back and watch him scam people before we act.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2013
I'm sorry to break it to you but goldwise is a ponzi scheme and I'll advise you to stay away because you dont know when they'll stop paying and abscond.
How such operate is they pay the early depositors as promised in order to gain the trust of the people and lure more customers into their nest, then VROOM they're gone with depositors' funds.

I didnt even have to dig deep to discover fraud is written all over the company.
Reasons why goldwise is a scam:

1) The company is not duly registered;

2) All their addresses in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S can not be verified meaning these addresses dont even exist;

3) The real owner of the website is in London, not in any of the cities they claim to have branches;

4) They sound too desperate to get depositors. This should ring alarm bells immediately

5) Their format is exactly thesame as Wealth Solution, Nospetco, Sefteg and all those other wonder banks.

6) The advertiser (gwnigeria) has been found to be thesame person as @madegbola who has been claiming he invested with the company and now asking others to invest as well. Gwnigeria and madegbola's posts originate from thesame IP address.

7) Anybody who claims to pay 200% ROI in a month without even knowing how to calculate the 200% is obviously a crook. Remember, promising to pay 200% in a month means the company made much more than that because they must have removed their own profit since they are in business to make money. This means they claim to be able to make at least 300% in a month.

You need to understand that such spurious claims can only be a lie, even the richest investors in the world like Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim Helu, George Soros, etc usually make around 20% annual profit which is why they've been successful in the long term. All these ridiculous claims of profit are lies and can never last. If it were true they wouldnt be asking people to invest in them because they would have been too rich to do such.

Pls stay away from them!

For a list of scammers on nairaland please visit:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2013
pcnwamadi:

My friend shut up, ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν must be a learner. You opened a new account on the 27th december, with different user name, claiming to be an investor. I checked your login IP's and dey were exactly desame, so why fool ur self.. Idiot..
@pcnwamadi tank u so much 4all ur analysis here too , dis guy u screen out @madegbola once agree I wil se him while I invest,I told him I wil gve him 30% of my profit but we ve 2go 2d closes police station near his house n submit his drivers licence n n I ve 2 kno his house too since he said he stays in lag, just cuse I mention police d criminal ve run away, I won't blam pple dat burn thiefs wit tire cuse he s supose 2b lynch n burn to aches 4 comin here to steal 4rm pple, @madegbola n @gwnigeria s one person, pple shud just undrrstand dat, d guy s a crminal
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by tillo4real(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2013
If I do not have liberty reserve how can I make my payment
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2013
@tillo4real, we make use of liberty reserve because only
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
Have a great week ahead
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
fellas, as long as you have no personal experiences with us either good or bad, we are not bothered because you are talking out of your past experiences which has no dealings with our scheme.

Until you have either a good or bad situation with us, call it scam or not, your mind tells you that you are a victim of your own curiosity and ignorance.

The minimum investment is N10,000.00 which is $60.00 Liberty Reserve.

If we had taken your money before and at the end, we did not pay you then you have something in your mind to say and if we had taken your money and we paid you,congratulations but as for those who have no bitter or sweet experience, we have nothing at all to say to you.

Sorry.

IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO DO BUSINESS WITH US AND THESE TALKATIVES ARE ONLY MAKING US KNOW THE SERIOUS INVESTORS.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
gwnigeria: @tillo4real, we make use of liberty reserve because only

Even ur english doesn't make sense.. It shows how low ur level of intellignece is. You can only scam greedy people, not people like me.. Murafucka
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
@pcnwamadi it was a mistake
We make use of liberty reserve only
all your delights at our mistakes puts us at first page
You are too insultive, little wonder why you are in the present level you are.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
gwnigeria: @pcnwamadi it was a mistake
We make use of liberty reserve only
all your delights at our mistakes puts us at first page
You are too insultive, little wonder why you are in the present level you are.

Ur a big bofun.. Am far better off dan evry member of ur family put together.. ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν are here looking for who to scam and ur talking of level.. Imagine dis chalatan..
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
look at what you are doing to yourself
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
gwnigeria: look at what you are doing to yourself
I see a desperate man in u, d way ure truly goin speaks more of a criminal in u, n am so sure ure one, do u xpect to dupe pple b4 dey no ure a criminal, wat I wud ve done if am you is to clear out all alegations leviel against u 1 by 1 1st,u can't say ure no criminal if u don't clear dem, u want some1 to entrust dier hard earn mone to ur hand n yet u can't just answer dier question, even d owner of zenith bank we al kno his facebook account n his office n addres re writen on it, ow much do u tink jim ovia control n manage dan just meer u, ure a bastardise crminal n God shud help u repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now ! / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out / Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.