Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (10000 Views)

N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit And You Receive 200% Returns In 30working Days / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit To Pay Into Our Bank Account For Investment!!! / Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
Scammer indeed, We are not because we have not take your money neither have you done any transactions with us. Sorry for all inconveniences.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
gwnigeria: Scammer indeed, We are not because we have not take your money neither have you done any transactions with us. Sorry for all inconveniences.
ve told u b4 u lack comon sence n a big fool 4 da mata, why can't u go bring all ur family in2 ur bzare fake scheme,u re lokin 4 pples mone to feed in, scamer
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2013
@yeye4live
We wish you best of luck in your sadist manners as long as we have not scammed you and you have no real dealings with us, we are not bothered of your ignorance and bad manners.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2013
Criminal mr @gnnigeria ow business grin hungry go kill u ooh cuse am here 4ur fake company 24hours , am hapy we cud take u were u belong to, imagine typing ur company name on google d 1st respond pple read s scamer stay oof, am hapy we ve achive dat, atleast pple dat wil eva want 2 invest wen dey kno ure a criminal 4rm a bastard father dey wil run Thief, come take moni na idiot mathew adebola
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
You are one funny person to be sincere...

Imagine your happiness and joy on a big forum like this when you can do something better(Think, Think, Think)...YOU really need to @chiboy11
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
MAthew adegbola aka @gwnigeria s a scamer plss stay of this crook n por jobles fool.all his address re fake,he s a yoruba thief dat stays in lagos n yet claim he s in akwaibom. Tanks
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
Have you achieved your aim, are you happy now, so what? JUST GO GET A LIFE.

We are this or that, that is not of your business.

You have not done any business transactions with us, we do not put you in our minds, you disturbed this post with your past-orientation frustrated sense of mind, YOU HAVE WON.

Are you happy?

To all those condemning us, you have not done any transactions with us, are you happy but GO GET A LIFE.

This kind of nonsense you are doing is not good for your life PLEASE.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
My aim s nt achieve yet, I promise u, u wil spend d rest of ur life in jail very soon, dat s were I wil fully achieve my aim, am workin on trackin ur Lagos addres n very soon I belive I wil get it,u dis criminal, u want 2 come here n dupe pple who re more wise dan u. Thief ,Ole, barawo ,onyeoshi like u, am here 4u, every seconds u post I wil reply u, let's see who will die 1st, I must make sure hungry kill u bastard fool.

MAthew adegbola aka @gwnigeria s a scamer plss stay of this crook n por jobles fool.all his address re fake,he s a yoruba thief dat stays in lagos n yet claim he s in akwaibom. Tanks
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
chiboy11: My aim s nt achieved yet, I promise u, u wil spend d rest of ur life in jail very soon, dat s were I wil fully achieve my aim, am workin on trackin ur Lagos addres n very soon I belive I wil get it,u dis criminal, u want 2 come here n dupe pple who re more wise dan u. Thief ,Ole, barawo ,onyeoshi like u, am here 4u, every seconds u post I wil reply u, let's see who will die 1st, I must make sure hungry kill u bastard fool.

seconded here
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by Chudoify: 2:49am On Feb 14, 2013
@op,if u know you are not a criminal why not answer the simple questions they asked you to answer.u claim to own a company in akwaibom bt u stay at lagos.only a fool will hand his money over to a man who do not have accurate identity.i will personally stone you to death the day i will get u in lagos.useless man.you will not live long, i swear.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2013
Since d day he said he can't paste his facebook handle here dat s wen I kno he s a criminal, he wants pple to entrust dier hard earn mone to him yet he s in a hidden. Thief
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2013
yeye4live: Since d day he said he can't paste his facebook handle here dat s wen I kno he s a criminal, he wants pple to entrust dier hard earn mone to him yet he s in a hidden. Thief
apart 4rm dat, ow can u stay in lagos n ve n office in akwaibom , Ghana , USA n not ve ofice were u stay ,(2) imagine finin out his cal log again dat he stays in lag.
Dat lag ting already makes him a ghost on d run.

His name s madegbola mathew incase he tries disprove dat make I c
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentine to all today.
GoldWise Nigeria (R.C. 62918)
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by kayboy1960: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hello Nigerians,

In as much they dont ve an office to verify, no names of sponsors, no guarantee, no means to verify from CAC, and they ar avoiding questions. Wot proof do u need to know they are fake. Shine ur eyes
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
Those who are trust us or do business with contacts do not ask stupid questions on forums but call us or mail us specifically with their questions answered @all.

Follow the procedures here.

Call or mail, do not ask questions you know where to get the answers from, where are the popular boutiques/restaurant pictures on forums so I should post pictures because you want proof, IS IT BY FORCE? do we not have contact address, cant you come over there yourself and confirm, you are not yet serious

Once again, people who do real business do not chat or while away their time but do their due diligence but not on forums.

Do not disturb us with these question again and we have answered it in the past.

48 Nkechi Uchenna street, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom
234 816 654 7243
info@goldwisenigeria.com
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by omonuhabi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
I am so surprised that this name calling is still going on on NL towards GWN.

I have said it before that all these people are all interested, it is just that they want to be sure.

And I woudnt be surprised if even some of them are also scammers. or how do you identify one?

GWN. PLEASE ignore these people and face your business.

If truly you are genuine, your product will speak for itself.

I know of some programmes that have been paying for the past five years and are still paying till tomorrow

and some of our people are making money from them, what they do is to chop and clean mouth.

they will never come here to show there fellow NAIRALANDERS the way but be asking for money to give irrelevant info.

I think it enough and please dont bastardise this forum with all your abuses.

I wont be suprise if all these people are not some jobles graduates and secondry school leavers.

All of you please find something else to do.

SHIKENA.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
omonuhabi: I am so surprised that this name calling is still going on on NL towards GWN.

I have said it before that all these people are all interested, it is just that they want to be sure.

And I woudnt be surprised if even some of them are also scammers. or how do you identify one?

GWN. PLEASE ignore these people and face your business.

If truly you are genuine, your product will speak for itself.

I know of some programmes that have been paying for the past five years and are still paying till tomorrow

and some of our people are making money from them, what they do is to chop and clean mouth.

they will never come here to show there fellow NAIRALANDERS the way but be asking for money to give irrelevant info.

I think it enough and please dont bastardise this forum with all your abuses.

I wont be suprise if all these people are not some jobles graduates and secondry school leavers.

All of you please find something else to do.

SHIKENA.
see d scamer calin pple scamer, thief like u, u plan wil neva work here as long as I leave. Son of a bastard criminal.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
gwnigeria: Those who are trust us or do business with contacts do not ask stupid questions on forums but call us or mail us specifically with their questions answered @all.

Follow the procedures here.

Call or mail, do not ask questions you know where to get the answers from, where are the popular boutiques/restaurant pictures on forums so I should post pictures because you want proof, IS IT BY FORCE? do we not have contact address, cant you come over there yourself and confirm, you are not yet serious

Once again, people who do real business do not chat or while away their time but do their due diligence but not on forums.

Do not disturb us with these question again and we have answered it in the past.

48 Nkechi Uchenna street, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom
234 816 654 7243
info@goldwisenigeria.com
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
can u 4 once read ur english, am very sure u did nt com$plete ur secondary skul, shame on u, am on u 24hours 7days a week n 365days a year, ur crime wil neva work here, I wonder ow a low n daft person like u can manage ppls mone. Thief
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

1, He uses @Mdegbola to trick pple in investin n wen I askd him were he stays he told me lagos, but wen I told him b4 I do anytin sinc he stay in lagos we wil go2 d closex police station to his house to make n entry wy he wil b askd to drop his contact d guy ran away.

2, If u ve any body in lag u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise dey wil tel u he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos.

3, Even JIM Ovia of Zenith bank who manage pples mone we all kno his facebok name n addres, y s he scared of doin d same here.

4, Its not in anyway posible to pay 200% in any deal every month, were s he tinkin of investin dis.

5, Check his website, somone dat claim he makes milion monthly his website s a very cheap website.

6, If ure gud in trackin website u wil find out dat d website s registered in a uk addres, tell me is GTBank website registered in uk

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a criminal
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
Omonuhabi: Legitson, what is your problem? have you tried them?
I dont think it is enough to shout wolf when there's none.
I think you should try them out and come and give us your feed back.
REGARDS.
Guy do u kno ure a joke, u were d person fighting wit @legitson to invest n here ure sayin rubbish
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by Greatken007(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
FXKing2012: @gwnigeria,
It's very funny telling me you are giving me last warning, it's very obvious you are getting to know me for the first time. If you knew me you'd know I can shut down your online presence.

You keep blabbing about how you cannot run away with depositors' money and how I've not done business with you to know whether you are real or fake.
Well, I have news for you: Wealth Solution, Nospetco, Sefteg, etc said much more than you are saying, but where are they today? Also, I dont need to do business with you to know what you are upto and I wont stand by and watch you scam innocent nairalanders.

So as I said earlier, I will expose you big time if you can not adequately address the issues I raised and if you keep dancing around the questions posed by chiboy11; avoiding those questions tells a lot about your intentions.FX u cant be too sure bt pls allow us to monitor for some time.What of if they 4 real?

And all those multiple IDs you are using to deceive people aint fooling me one bit.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
@omonuhabi, thank you so much for your clarifications, do not be suprised when they start calling you our name (gwnigeria)
@chiboy11, sorry for all inconveniences, your words reveal your personality, I do not want name-calling again, I feel uncomfortable doing so,
@yeye4live, you are deeper than to be swallowed up by irrational thinking of someone's idea.
@Greatken007, hmmm
Well, today is a day of love not curses.
Once again, Happy Valentines Day, SHARE THE LOVE from GoldWise Nigeria.
The minimum capital is $60.00 (N10,000.00) and you would receive your returns into your savings bank account/liberty reserve (any payment choice of your own)
Do have a good night.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Thief, bastarD , u can't steal 4rm pple here as long as I live, I ve decide to b folowin u,if u check now ure one of d peple I folow here, I must make sure hungry kill u , am here 4u 24hours a day, if u type one I wil type 2, neva wil u win here instead make I die, dis ur busines I wil advise u to change ur name n com back again cuse io ve decided to run dis @gwningeria out of busines lol grin grin, u ve nt seen anytin, u just enta my bus ( one chance ).
chiboy11: @ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

1, He uses @Mdegbola to trick pple in investin n wen I askd him were he stays he told me lagos, but wen I told him b4 I do anytin sinc he stay in lagos we wil go2 d closex police station to his house to make n entry wy he wil b askd to drop his contact d guy ran away.

2, If u ve any body in lag u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise dey wil tel u he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos.

3, Even JIM Ovia of Zenith bank who manage pples mone we all kno his facebok name n addres, y s he scared of doin d same here.

4, Its not in anyway posible to pay 200% in any deal every month, were s he tinkin of investin dis.

5, Check his website, somone dat claim he makes milion monthly his website s a very cheap website.

6, If ure gud in trackin website u wil find out dat d website s registered in a uk addres, tell me is GTBank website registered in uk

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a criminal
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by Neddivine: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
I seriously marvel.Someone promises to pay you 200% returns every month and ur inward antitheft alarm couldn't trigger immediadely.From the first reply you can see how long it was before people began to realise this might be scam.Even included a testimonial to portend heavy reward by investing and some couldn't still catch what's going on.If u get scammed investing in this u have urself alone to blame.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
Neddivine: I seriously marvel.Someone promises to pay you 200% returns every month and ur inward antitheft alarm couldn't trigger immediadely.From the first reply you can see how long it was before people began to realise this might be scam.Even included a testimonial to portend heavy reward by investing and some couldn't still catch what's going on.If u get scammed investing in this u have urself alone to blame.
tank u 4ur analyss here again, leav d thief, as long as I leav on Nairaland.com he wil neva scam any body, am here 4him, I wil send him back to his vilage shocked
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2013
@all, ask why chiboy11 wants to be our follower, you are already having a change of mindset, hmmm.

@Neddivine, if you are fortunate to follow the trends of the market, you would know 200% is small profit to what some companies and individuals earn monthly so it is possible and GUARANTEED, ask Importers, Sports Traders, Oil Workers, Telecommunication experts e.t.c ONLY A TRIAL will convince you.

We forgive you FOR we know you do not know what you are doing.

It is either bad luck, curses, past failures e.t.c. that are affecting you, we forgive you, we are not bothered.

If anybody has any experiences concerning us either good or bad, let the person let us know.

Happy Weekend to all.

The minimum capital is N10,000.00 ($60.00 LR) and you would get paid into your savings bank account/liberty reserve (any payment choice of your own) GUARANTEED.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2013
To be sincere @chiboy11, I am enjoying your MADness.

GOD bless you for making us popular and letting SERIOUS clients engage us.

You are highly favoured and you shall not see shame in your life, in case you are having a change of mind because we see you want to be our follower, we highly welcome you, ONLY a trial will convince you not talking.

Thank you so much.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2013
gwnigeria: To be sincere @chiboy11, I am enjoying your MADness.

GOD bless you for making us popular and letting SERIOUS clients engage us.

You are highly favoured and you shall not see shame in your life, in case you are having a change of mind because we see you want to be our follower, we highly welcome you, ONLY a trial will convince you not talking.

Thank you so much.
Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil deceive u, dis s a scam .

@ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

2, If u ve any body workin in MTN u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise 2hear he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos were he leave

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2013
BIG SCAM
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2013
@FXKing2012, thats what you only know, shouting scam, the only person scamming you is you so we are not just bothered with your talk, until you have real experience with us, JUST SHUT UP.

I LOVE ONE PROCESS HERE: YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, I KNEW YOU WOULD SURELY POST SHOWING YOU HAVE NO WORK THAN TO POST SILLY COMMENTS ABOUT, GOD HELP YOU, YOU SHALL LIVE LONG ON IT.. FRUSTRATED SOULS..I AM LOVING YOUR FEEDBACK..

Remember one thing, you do not reach, go and be plenty like millions, you shall be frustated here.

I wonder with all your comments whether your joy has been full...keep on posting silly comments and making yourself happy...only because you have no work..Sorry man.

Go get a life.

@choboy11, the frustrated talkative, how art thou... Sorry you have many problems.

Through you and your voiceless expressions which we are not bothered about, people that contact us are only SERIOUS people and ask no stupid questions.

The talkatives and non-action takers, we leave them to you in these forums..keep up doing the good work of yours...you shall surely succeed in your talking endeavours and by the time they year runs out, I pray life would not catch you still being a fool..

Happy Weekend to all.

Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
grin grin Lol make u no go comit sucide ooh cuse am here 4u 24hours, I dey lok 4job n am hapy 4dat, u come here to defraud pple n u wil neva in my life suxced here as long as I leave.

Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil convince u, dis s a scam .

2, If u ve any body workin in MTN u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise 2hear he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos were he leave

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Funny you... Well, GOD is going to give you a good job, I can see why idleness is really a devil's workshop.

You should be a crime fighter...a good advice to you.

OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway / Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now ! / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.