Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,357 members, 7,974,489 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11679031 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (8277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Good Third quarter results should help the market to gain strength and rise to the former market cap peak.my general advise is to ride on with it through next month and begin to lessen our activities in the market from november.this year general view is not that bullish compared to last year. It's likely that the market will not closed bullish but will definitely open the year 2014 on a bullish note and do better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
I HAVE THIS UNVERIFIED INFORMATION THOUGH FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AN INSIDER: NEM Q4 2012 EPS IS OVER 32K, THE FIRM IS PLANING BONUS ISSUE AND DIVIDEND OF MORE THAN 10K PER SHARE. PRESTIGE Q4 2012 EPS OVER 15K.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
ucheson2: I HAVE THIS UNVERIFIED INFORMATION THOUGH FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AN INSIDER: NEM Q4 2012 EPS IS OVER 32K, THE FIRM IS PLANING BONUS ISSUE AND DIVIDEND OF MORE THAN 10K PER SHARE. PRESTIGE Q4 2012 EPS OVER 15K.

when are they suppose to release it to d public? {Finger crossed}
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by expressdr84: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please house, wassup with this josbrew sef.I think there is an unseen evil at work there. Wat should mere mortal like us do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
ucheson2: I HAVE THIS UNVERIFIED INFORMATION THOUGH FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AN INSIDER: NEM Q4 2012 EPS IS OVER 32K, THE FIRM IS PLANING BONUS ISSUE AND DIVIDEND OF MORE THAN 10K PER SHARE. PRESTIGE Q4 2012 EPS OVER 15K.

Hahaha. It sounds too good to be true. 10k dividend is just too fantastic. Let's cross our legs, eat sum pop corn and wait as the waiting seems its going to be for a long time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Azonto! Azonto!! Azonto!!! Kurukere! Kurukere!! Kurukere!!!
Ararararah...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Please how much can guiness possibly give this year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toomaxi(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2013
Helo guys i need ur advice i bought FBN stock at 12.6 last yr and is at N15, am no longer comfortable wit its fallin rate, i want to sell it whts ur take? And if u agree dt i should sell whch stock do u advice me to buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2013

If I hear!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Toomaxi: Helo guys i need ur advice i bought FBN stock at 12.6 last yr and is at N15, am no longer comfortable wit its fallin rate, i want to sell it whts ur take? And if u agree dt i should sell whch stock do u advice me to buy?
Sell kia, kia @N16 this week.
You may BID for mansard or UBACAP @ REASONABLE prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
jahjehova: pls who will take my hand to learn the ropes here? help a broda men.

We are one happy family. You're welcome to ask all types of questions on stock investment and you're sure to get at least a response but make sure you go through the thread from page one for better understanding. There are other stock market threads in this forum as well... Good luck!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
anyanwu58:

I bought 31601 units of UBA at 7.12 in 2011, out of fear i sold it at 2.9 in 2012. You can imagine the lost and that was all my savings as a Corper then. I almost lost hope but i learnt something, in December 2012 i bought 650,000 units of Transcorp at 91k and sold it at 1.83 in feb this year. If i had known what i know now, i would have bought more units of UBA at 2.9 because the bank was under value then and sell now.

Here is my advise, Hold on to ur stock and bid for more units at 0.50 to minimize your lost.
Never lose hope cos in this market, u learn most when u lose.

Thanks for sharing this. I have also thanked you the NL way.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vulpeslopez(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls Gurus in the house,wat is happening with Japaul Oil?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:33am On Sep 09, 2013
vulpeslopez: Pls Gurus in the house,wat is happening with Japaul Oil?
Ask Jegede......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Toomaxi: Helo guys i need ur advice i bought FBN stock at 12.6 last yr and is at N15, am no longer comfortable wit its fallin rate, i want to sell it whts ur take? And if u agree dt i should sell whch stock do u advice me to buy?

If I may ask, what was your exit strategy when you bought this stock? Did you intend to hold it for a year?, two? or months. The answer to this question and the rate of return your were looking for should determine whether to exit or hold. My advice is that all depend on your answers to these questions and this should help you in your subsequent decisions. Just to share my experience with you which I don't advice you to follow because we are different. I bought the same stock two years ago at #15 and my target was to sell at #23. Unfortunately it fell below 10 Naira, before soaring above #20 this year. Unfortunately my target price was not hit before the price fell to the current price. I have not sold the stock yet because I believe the bank is still strong and the fundamental is still intact and so I nothing to worry about. However I may decide to sell it if I need money or I want to re adjust my portfolio. I only took the dividend this year which wasn't bad anyway. Please know your exit before you enter. This will save you from a lot of headache.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by md003: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
i need 100k loan i have collateral worth 200k.
ill pay back the loan in 6months. 07089728887
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
md003: i need 100k loan i have collateral worth 200k.

Chart room na bank? Please be sensible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
plz aproach ur bank if u hv sensible plan 4 d money am sure the will give u without delay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
plz i dng downlod ma e-dividend form n av filld it n abt 2 post it. My broker askd me 2 bring 1k for him 2 forward it 2 d registrar. Plz i dnt av 1k for him n hav decided 2 post it 2geda wit photocopy of ma voter's registratn card. Nw ma question is what n what should i write on d photocopy of d card n plz wic acct numba shud i use(alpha-numeric or d oda acct. Numba)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2013
jp130: plz i dng downlod ma e-dividend form n av filld it n abt 2 post it. My broker askd me 2 bring 1k for him 2 forward it 2 d registrar. Plz i dnt av 1k for him n hav decided 2 post it 2geda wit photocopy of ma voter's registratn card. Nw ma question is what n what should i write on d photocopy of d card n plz wic acct numba shud i use(alpha-numeric or d oda acct. Numba)?

I don't know where you live, but you can take it to the registrar yourself if you have one in your area. On the other hand you can call them and they will tell you how to get it to them. Perhaps your broker want to use the money for fuel/transport. E-dividend form submission should be free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2013
plz i live in akwa ibom. Na edc registra bt i want post it tru post offic because i dnt av 3k for d 3 forms dat i wana post. Plz i bot ma shares in secondary market o. I hop i am qualified 2 benefit frm dividend n bonuses shea?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2013

But why come here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Nigeria stock Exchange:

1. Equity Market opens the week negative; dips by -0.10%

2. Investors dump Vitafoam as Vono Market CAP surges by 167% in 19days

3. GlaxoSmithKline offloads Ribena and Lucozade to Japanese drinks giant for £1.35bn

4. CAPHOTEL declares N112.7m PAT in Q1 '13 result (still awaiting that of ikeja hotel)

5. Emerging Stocks Rise on Oil as China H Shares Climb 20% From Low

6. Diamond Bank disburses N70b to SME operators in four years

Source; www.proshareng.com

Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2013

We can loan you the money if you can pay back in 3months. PM me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Kai, am trapped in vitafoam.
U just can't predict the mkt these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2013
mercylicious: Kai, am trapped in vitafoam.
U just can't predict the mkt these days.

Sorry dear..hope the loss aint much before you bail out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
There are more evil spirits in the evil world than in the holy world so i do say.the market is always right so analysts believe.when the market lost her right volatility,it's a great turmoil and forces stocks prices to plummet.the facts and truths are being said here,we only need to heed and hold our positions in this family.
########
although the market is expected to rally before the last retracement which am very sure, i would advice active members to list the major stocks in their portfolio for proper follow up and for us to keep eyes on them for the rest of the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
stockbull: There are more evil spirits in the evil world than in the holy world so i do say.the market is always right so analysts believe.when the market lost her right volatility,it's a great turmoil and forces stocks prices to plummet.the facts and truths are being said here,we only need to heed and hold our positions in this family.
########
although the market is expected to rally before the last retracement which am very sure, i would advice active members to list the major stocks in their portfolio for proper follow up and for us to keep eyes on them for the rest of the year.

Among them are:
Ashaka Cement
Honeywell Flour
CCNN
Dangote Sugar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ess:

Among them are:
Ashaka Cement
Honeywell Flour
CCNN
Dangote Sugar
it's now on a note.it's important to know the entry prices!and the screened ten would be followed accordingly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ess:

Among them are:
Ashaka Cement
Honeywell Flour
CCNN
Dangote Sugar

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (8277) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, Willie2015 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.