Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,060 members, 7,912,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11301027 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (7956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2013
stockbull: #NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET REPORT UPDATES# #Dangotesugar price strength report#
The bulls dominated this stock in the month of may and june with significant increase in stake till the end of june when the stock traded at a high of 13.80 as a result of moderately attractive dividend. After the close of registrar book, investors spontaneously reacted to dump their shares but it was noticed that value investors held their breadth and after a twenty percent splash in price and almost sixty percent withdrawal of prior money in flow, the bulls resumed again and the stock on an average of approximately seven million till the end of the month of august with the money in-flow on a pace till the end of the month when investors lost their purchasing power. many technical indicators showed that the stock was overbought but this was as a result of buoyant price inclination of prior price;making adjustment on this,the stock was in strong bull on a long term.The stock maintained her strength and the price advanced in pertinent and correlation to the total market growth.Examining the stock price based on the long term approach,the bounce that occurred towards the end of april ended the sideways that started in february and it was a variation of the third elliott wave and dow analysis which made the stock to rise from 7.00 to 14.00 and closed at 13.00 after that, 0.318 fibonacci level set in and ended at 10.00. The bear was unable to drag the price to prior support at 9.00 and the bull took over with a full counter that engulfed almost 8% loss of immediate prior loss.looking at this on the short time frame,the stock bounced like a budha but it was going to be the last wave and more that 18% gain should not have been expected if an investor entered correctly on the bounce spot.the price behaved exactly as it should although it should have risen to 14.00 and at least closed at the price to end the bull session but the total market was in strong recession which made it to reverse at around 12.50.#CONCLUSION#
A dip below 10.00 could only have worth a good buy deal for investors.the average volume since the middle of august showed a weak strength and the stock may not hit 11.50 on the short term and with 9.1 entry price of investor i've had on my record,moderate gain and exit should be the watch word.interested long term investors of this stock may hold and buy below 10.00 and both the shorts and the longs should be preparing to exit especially if the stock hit around 13.00 spot but if the market fails to hand over to the bulls before the end of the year,it may be a suprise that........

Thanks Stockbull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojtech: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
stockbull: #NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET REPORT UPDATES# #Dangotesugar price strength report#
The bulls dominated this stock in the month of may and june with significant increase in stake till the end of june when the stock traded at a high of 13.80 as a result of moderately attractive dividend. After the close of registrar book, investors spontaneously reacted to dump their shares but it was noticed that value investors held their breadth and after a twenty percent splash in price and almost sixty percent withdrawal of prior money in flow, the bulls resumed again and the stock on an average of approximately seven million till the end of the month of august with the money in-flow on a pace till the end of the month when investors lost their purchasing power. many technical indicators showed that the stock was overbought but this was as a result of buoyant price inclination of prior price;making adjustment on this,the stock was in strong bull on a long term.The stock maintained her strength and the price advanced in pertinent and correlation to the total market growth.Examining the stock price based on the long term approach,the bounce that occurred towards the end of april ended the sideways that started in february and it was a variation of the third elliott wave and dow analysis which made the stock to rise from 7.00 to 14.00 and closed at 13.00 after that, 0.318 fibonacci level set in and ended at 10.00. The bear was unable to drag the price to prior support at 9.00 and the bull took over with a full counter that engulfed almost 8% loss of immediate prior loss.looking at this on the short time frame,the stock bounced like a budha but it was going to be the last wave and more that 18% gain should not have been expected if an investor entered correctly on the bounce spot.the price behaved exactly as it should although it should have risen to 14.00 and at least closed at the price to end the bull session but the total market was in strong recession which made it to reverse at around 12.50.#CONCLUSION#
A dip below 10.00 could only have worth a good buy deal for investors.the average volume since the middle of august showed a weak strength and the stock may not hit 11.50 on the short term and with 9.1 entry price of investor i've had on my record,moderate gain and exit should be the watch word.interested long term investors of this stock may hold and buy below 10.00 and both the shorts and the longs should be preparing to exit especially if the stock hit around 13.00 spot but if the market fails to hand over to the bulls before the end of the year,it may be a suprise that........
Nice one Boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Just got my account credited with GTB interim dividend... Iya alamala, come with Ogunfe... lols
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
With the emergence of the saga of Oando being implicated in Ibori's loots, I foresee a rough ride for the stock in the days to come!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
jp130: i bot courtville b4 d declaration of dia dividend n bonus issue. Bt dey av nt credit my acct wit d bonus issue yet. Y? N wat abt dividend? Hw do i go abt dat 1? I just did d e-mandate form yestday wit my broker. Plz is dey oda ting i shud do dat am nt doing 2 get dat dividend n bonus?
plz ansa o o o oo o o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojtech: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2013
gosj: With the emergence of the saga of Oando being implicated in Ibori's loots, I foresee a rough ride for the stock in the days to come!
pls house(oga stockbull, gosj,madam mercylicious et'al) , what is d best thing to do with oando shares to prevent a great loss, Hold for long term or Sell immediately?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2013
ojtech: pls house(oga stockbull, gosj,madam mercylicious et'al) , what is d best thing to do with oando shares to prevent a great loss, Hold for long term or Sell immediately?

Nigeria's market is not like the developed nations', I won't be surprised to see a rally in oando today.
Don't panic just watch and see. Though I sold all my oando months ago, it was too stagnant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2013
@ stockbull, why did u decide to ignore eterna and costain? We both know they are the most volatile stocks on nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Meanwhie, I just entered the train of Unity at 50k. Will sell in the next bull ride and renter again at 50k for February things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
phemmie06:
Thanks, hope they don't give conditions, just like eco that said, I have to have been banking with them for at least two years.

I don't think so. I was not given any conditions though I have been banking with them for almost two decades.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
jp130: i bot courtville b4 d declaration of dia dividend n bonus issue. Bt dey av nt credit my acct wit d bonus issue yet. Y? N wat abt dividend? Hw do i go abt dat 1? I just did d e-mandate form yestday wit my broker. Plz is dey oda ting i shud do dat am nt doing 2 get dat dividend n bonus?

I am not sure if bonuses get credited quickly like dividends. However, if you are registered for e-bonus then it will be credited electronically to your CSCS but immediately after the bonus approval. Otherwise, the bonus certificate will be posted to your address. Since you recently sent out your e-mandate form, it may only be effective from subsequent declared dividends. The dividend payment date was 08 August 2013 so they must have posted your dividend warrant already. You may call the registrar to confirm if your warrant has been posted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
mercylicious: Meanwhie, I just entered the train of Unity at 50k. Will sell in the next bull ride and renter again at 50k for February things.

Nice one. It is currently the cheapest banking stock in the NSE. I will enter when the share price start moving...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Elai147:

Nice one. It is currently the cheapest banking stock in the NSE. I will enter when the share price start moving...
Just as you entered JIB when it started moving......
We dey see your handwork oohh.
Abeg no forget ur boyz when you offload
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
I've been hearing some funny news about OANDO lately. dunno if its what significantly affected it's price today.
**fingers crossed**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
9free:
Just as you entered JIB when it started moving......
We dey see your handwork oohh.
Abeg no forget ur boyz when you offload

My oga I no enter JIB o... Na siddon look mode I dey since the stock started performing magic...

My question about this JIB- is the stock very liquid? Is there anyone who was able to buy into this stock and sold easily? Please let us know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
chukyjones: I've been hearing some funny news about OANDO lately. dunno if its what significantly affected it's price today.
**fingers crossed**

Me too, let's wait and see what happens...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
gosj: With the emergence of the saga of Oando being implicated in Ibori's loots, I foresee a rough ride for the stock in the days to come!
Hmmm... Its like this my vision started coming to pass just so early oooh, the stock shedded 10% of its worth today! Guyz! See gbege ooooh...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
gosj:
Hmmm... Its like this my vision started coming to pass just so early oooh, the stock shedded 10% of its worth today! Guyz! See gbege ooooh...

i Hope the air clears over this stock soon (as it has always done in the past) while i wait for it at N5. with my bulldozer.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
chukyjones:

i Hope the air clears over this stock soon (as it has always done in the past) while i wait for it at N5. with my bulldozer.

grin grin grin
You go wait tire!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
9free:
You go wait tire!!!!!

Just Wishes bro. i know it wasn't gonna get there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 6:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Elai147:

I am not sure if bonuses get credited quickly like dividends. However, if you are registered for e-bonus then it will be credited electronically to your CSCS but immediately after the bonus approval. Otherwise, the bonus certificate will be posted to your address. Since you recently sent out your e-mandate form, it may only be effective from subsequent declared dividends. The dividend payment date was 08 August 2013 so they must have posted your dividend warrant already. You may call the registrar to confirm if your warrant has been posted.
sir Elai, i tot dey said bonus wud normally b creditted 2 ur acct by cscs. Do i av 2 fill form for e-bonus like i did for e-dividend? Plz shed mor lite as am new in d markt bt learni frm u guys. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2013
I've talked my mind on them in resent time
mercylicious: @ stockbull, why did u decide to ignore eterna and costain? We both know they are the most volatile stocks on nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2013
presiade: Just got my account credited with GTB interim dividend... Iya alamala, come with Ogunfe... lols
me too but they remove N1000 for ATM things. Though i plan to buy a phone with it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Is anyone still holding onto oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Honeyflour resumes bullish but not yet in confirmation,at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
valacious: Is anyone still holding onto oando?
I am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
jp130:
sir Elai, i tot dey said bonus wud normally b creditted 2 ur acct by cscs. Do i av 2 fill form for e-bonus like i did for e-dividend? Plz shed mor lite as am new in d markt bt learni frm u guys. Tnx

You don't have to fill another form for that. If you have a CSCS account it will be credited automatically.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
With the resignation of its former MD, Wanka and plans by Bank off Africa, a UK firm to buy into its stakes, i see Unity bank share price maintaining this current bullish ride for more than a month interval! Jegede shud learn a lesson from Wanka and free Japaul abeg! Investors are not shallow minded!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
mercylicious: Meanwhie, I just entered the train of Unity at 50k. Will sell in the next bull ride and renter again at 50k for February things.

I don enter the train since last week............. for February things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
gosj: With the resignation of its former MD, Wanka and plans by Bank off Africa, a UK firm to buy into its stakes, i see Unity bank share price maintaining this current bullish ride for more than a month interval! Jegede shud learn a lesson from Wanka and free Japaul abeg! Investors are not shallow minded!
Chairman, you too dey among those wey Jegede dey hold hostage for here.
I thought I was the only one.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
My guys, there is nothing as sweet as making a right decision at the right time.
Unity just gained 10% today and may ride like jos brewries with the news of new investors. Its better to be in the bus before it takes off than pursuing the bus. The tin still dey vex me say my broker remain like 60k for my money. I placed another order this morning at 50k but am sure dt one won't be bought as train don waka.
No cause for alarm, another opportunity will still come.
Currently, the fair value of unity bank is arnd 1.13.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
mercylicious: My guys, there is nothing as sweet as making a right decision at the right time.
Unity just gained 10% today and may ride like jos brewries with the news of new investors. Its better to be in the bus before it takes off than pursuing the bus. The tin still dey vex me say my broker remain like 60k for my money. I placed another order this morning at 50k but am sure dt one won't be bought as train don waka.
No cause for alarm, another opportunity will still come.
Currently, the fair value of unity bank is arnd 1.13.

All i can say is very good luck on your Bus ride!

am still waiting for the usual stocks to come down to my level... as for now na Tbills tins i dey!

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (7956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmaodet, robobo, emmanuelewumi(m), GeeKudi(m), brotherly, meholo, yMcy56(f) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.