Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,427 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11179606 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
feelamong:

But why are we surprised....speculators buy on Rumour and sell on the news!

take a look at the Transcorp chart....I know a colleague who bought at N1.95 and has not sold since...Me I have been in and out of transcorp a couple of times but this time around....there is no going out...This coy is going places and until it gets to N10; I don use glue gum my yansh to the seat next to the driver for this bus! cheesy

nb.. my holding cost na 3.90..

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigass:
eating of those words will soon happen

Nah, you really don't need that, these are just opinions, sieve before you swallow. Simples!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigass:
IJMN , any barrier to my crossing the red sea ,catch fire ! Any wall serving as my barrier to promise land ,fallllll!!!! All spirit of dumping,you shall end up in the sea and drown. shocked undecided grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen:

Nah, you really don't need that, these are just opinions, sieve before you swallow. Simples!
Thanks Nitro, there will always be irrational exuberance . That makes the sock market very interesting. I am still working on how to quantify investor's sentiment . its a very powerful tool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
4dchairman:
IJMN , any barrier to my crossing the red sea ,catch fire ! Any wall serving as my barrier to promise land ,fallllll!!!! All spirit of dumping,you shall end up in the sea and drown. shocked undecided grin grin grin cool

Lord have mercy !! grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
mercylicious: 33 ppl viewing. Gosh!

and they will say this forum is a mediocre..B2BR did well in silencing d critics then..i didnt want to register because i will definitely get a ban on smn..
Back to d mata:
The cowboys should allow transcorp cross N6 oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Blood on the dance floor! It was all red today. I dey suspect these foreign guys o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen:

I'm not fighting anybody. just saying it may reverse tmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen: Blood on the dance floor! It was all red today. I dey suspect these foreign guys o

Call it "The Monday Effect"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigass:

I'm not fighting anybody. just saying it may reverse tmao

All right, God dey!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
feelamong:

I have seen this happen several times on the NSE... to be specific it happened to me in UBA CAP last year.. a result came out at half year and I rushed in at 1.51;

by the close of trading that day it closed at 1.45... but I stayed on and later sold off at N2.90..

after these speculators sell off, they will still come back and we shall be here waiting for them.. afterall the result was a very good one.

SPECULATORS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dragonking:

and they will say this forum is a mediocre..B2BR did well in silencing d critics then..i didnt want to register because i will definitely get a ban on smn..
Back to d mata:
The cowboys should allow transcorp cross N6 oo.
Dont let anybody tell you who you are and what you are worth .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dexterax:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen: I hope nobody bought at #5.90 o, sentimental trading things and herd mentality. Guys were waiting for massive rally due to the result released, but it went the other way, and just one or two persons brought pressure on the the stock.

food for though! think of if cop deal get close and the price nose drive like this trascorp with this good result. this is a market full of surprise guys

shine your eyes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
currentprice:

food for though! think of if cop deal get close and the price nose drive like this trascorp with this good result. this is a market full of surprise guys

There is a difference. Most people do not expect Oando to close the deal (not promising ) and in the end they close the deal (over deliver) .
That is what the market likes. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. I do not know and do not pretend to be a member of the inner caucus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dexterax:

or better still call it the "evilspirit" effect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wit the way eterna is falling, it will soon hit oil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
mercylicious: Wit the way eterna is falling, it will soon hit oil.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Badoskies plenty for here o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigass:

Thank u jare. oga still dey vex for bulish bulish call by other oga

it visible transcorp is going nowhere than d sky

note. i have no unit with this company

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bloody day part 1.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin
nitrogen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Badoskies plenty for here o!
Real Badoskies o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
After more than a century since J.D. Rockefeller, oil's still making peeps rich...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
natruetalk:

Thank u jare. oga still dey vex for bulish bulish call by other oga

it visible transcorp is going nowhere than d sky

note. i have no unit with this company
Vex ke? you own your portfolio and will rejoice with you when you make money . I only say it the way I see it and they are my personal opinion . No be hunter wen first enter bush dey first comot .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen: I hope nobody bought at #5.90 o, sentimental trading things and herd mentality. Guys were waiting for massive rally due to the result released, but it went the other way, and just one or two persons brought pressure on the the stock.
You can't win all the time,bought Transcorp at 5.90 today , still maintain an average price of 4.83.Though it is hard to swallow today, my focus is the day it will fly and touch the sky. Something for the nay sayer . grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Vex ke? you own your portfolio and will rejoice with you when you make money . I only say it the way I see it and they are my personal opinion . No be hunter wen first enter bush dey first comot .

Thanks my oga, i just notice ur indirect words to my bullish oga joy since u register with dis new handle. everybody get his own way of doing things. i know you are experience fella in dis market. u love indirect stock analysis to people even though u know the stock is likely to go bullish but will not directly say it. that is fine i respect that but my other oga will come out and boldly bullish on his pick so let respect him as well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chiteny(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gents Feast your eyes:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
natruetalk:

Thanks my oga, i just notice ur indirect words to my bullish oga joy since u register with dis new handle. everybody get his own way of doing things. i know you are experience fella in dis market. u love indirect stock analysis to people even though u know the stock is likely to go bullish but will not directly say it. that is fine i respect that but my other oga will come out and boldly bullish on his pick so let respect him as well.
which wan be my old handle? you be police? grin
Always a good thing to keep expectations in check and discount for a lot of variable when investing. When all the bullish ogas are selling off , they do not announce it to the detriment of the novice investor who is forever waiting for bullish oga to inform him of any movement. I suppose you get where i am coming from . Nothing like knowing what you are doing

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
natruetalk:

I make no reference to anyone. I speak Generally. Sorry if i sound like a pastor in the church and when I talk it looks like I am referring to someone. Do whatever works for you. Bottomline is to make money and we should not forget that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have to say that I have no regret porting from cashcraft, Stanbic IBTC has been fantastic. If you don't mind the high entry price or no of transferred shares, I will highly recommend them. They seem to have a way of getting stock to buy or sell no matter how tight the market seem to be and at a very reasonable price. I dumped transcorp last thurs after a 35% profit and increased my Oando on Friday, it was sold at markets highest price for the day., They were able to buy me #3m+ worth of oando at 24.98, I bought a little more today and I still wonder how they got it at #25 after looking at today's trading pattern. Meanwhile, I instructed buying at market price to be sure I will get my transaction done.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Milloo . This is interesting . You made a good move by dumping cash craft for Stanbic. May i know the requirement for account opening @ stanbic αϞ∂ their charges.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
mercylicious: Wit the way eterna is falling, it will soon hit oil.
If you own this stock, i will advise you dump it and re-enter @ a later date. To my Oando gurus, we are gradually entering Eldoradoooooooooooooooo; As for Transcorp, i've long dumped mine for N5.78 to enter Oando full force (Result is good but the price has alreadt been factored in, i don't see it getting to N6.30), Good luck to Transcorptariansssssssss. @Dexter - E b like say fuel dey dry up on WAPIC, make hay while the sun shine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coinbrood, Ndidi2, emmasoft(m), Sexybeautiful and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.