Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,187 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11179665 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
lancee:

They just wasted my time for hrs waiting for mandate to be executed online , i had to call them to confirm and they didnt even want to tell me there was a problem
i think both online and old brokers will be the best

Y dnt u go for REAL-TIME Trading? You will have an oppportunity of trading on the floor of NSE.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hehehehe! People are now afraid of transcorp with its outstanding result.

#Trappers effect

Time will tell if we have more trappers or sowers in here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yem0350:

Y dnt u go for REAL-TIME Trading? You will have an oppportunity of trading on the floor of NSE.

Am working on Morgan capital at the moment ,once its activated i will start trading Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
mpi210:

SPECULATORS?
Selling more on monday and buying back on friday.

we are still waiting for them for another round of ‘CICO‘ to take transcorp to destination.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
I sold my Transcorp at N5.92/N5.95. I just got tired. I was of the opinion that the expected result was already priced in. I also drew everyone's attention to the similar market reaction to their equally fantastic Q1'2014 result. That transcorp will reach N8-N10 is not impossible. However,it won't be the quarterly result to drive this price. Company news such as commencing oil drilling, attaining certain generating capacity at the power plant, further acquisitions are the catalysts to push the price to where you want it.

This result does not justify Transcorp crossing N6. I won't be surprised if it drops further. It has happened before (Q1' 2014 is just 3 mths ago). Please for those on this bus, don't see my post as offensive. It won't affect the price in anyway. What percentage of the market do we control in this forum? Investors should not panic, the company has good prospects. Speculators, I expect, should know how to sort themselves out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yem0350:

Meristem had an issue with their trading engine are you saying it doesn't happen at Morgan? I use Meristem and believe me, the only difference is that with Morgan,you can see bid/offer status. If I quote the current market price and it is available,the trade is executed immediately. My mandate is not processed by any broker but goes directly to their trading machine. itrade provides more trading floor info than meritrade though that can help in your investment decisions. I am a happy customer with Meristem, so my response is expected right? Morgan acct opening in progress by the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
kotlass:

Meristem had an issue with their trading engine are you saying it doesn't happen at Morgan? I use Meristem and believe me, the only difference is that with Morgan,you can see bid/offer status. If I quote the current market price and it is available,the trade is executed immediately. My mandate is not processed by any broker but goes directly to their trading machine. itrade provides more trading floor info than meritrade though that can help in your investment decisions. I am a happy customer with Meristem, so my response is expected right? Morgan acct opening in progress by the way grin

you are broking prostitute grin. you talked about meristem only to end it that you are flirting with morgan

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigass:

you are broking prostitute grin. you talked about meristem only to end it that you are flirting with morgan
having more than one stockbroker is not bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Aks: If you own this stock, i will advise you dump it and re-enter @ a later date. To my Oando gurus, we are gradually entering Eldoradoooooooooooooooo; As for Transcorp, i've long dumped mine for N5.78 to enter Oando full force (Result is good but the price has alreadt been factored in, i don't see it getting to N6.30), Good luck to Transcorptariansssssssss. @Dexter - E b like say fuel dey dry up on WAPIC, make hay while the sun shine

Our Wapic should do a reversal tomorrow. The next few trading days for Transcorp may be bloody. I see it forming a new consolidation zone around the #6. I wish all Transcorpians safe journey and a greenish week.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Aks: @Dexter - E b like say fuel dey dry up on WAPIC, make hay while the sun shine

My bro...Wapic's still in play oh.

Opened lower today @ 87k and closed higher @ 89k, touching Friday's close (90k) intraday. Price action's still above the 200-day MA and the golden cross just happened last week. My 4 signal MAs are also aligning in the bullish way though the alignment is yet to be complete.

Let's see where all these my technicals lead me...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Studying Wapic yearly chart will reveal to you that the stock still have a long way to go. I entered at a good price, so i cant panic the way i panicked out of Transcorps

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Can someone post an up-to-date NSEASI candlestick chart. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
currentprice:

food for though! think of if cop deal get close and the price nose drive like this trascorp with this good result. this is a market full of surprise guys

shine your eyes
What is the currentprice of your name and who are the shareholders and were can we get the office . happy monday to every body and one love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
ihedioramma: What is the currentprice of your name and who are the shareholders and were can we get the office . happy monday to every body and one love.

the current price is too high in dollar , NL's is the shareholder and office at broad street where money never sleep. enjoy the week sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
feelamong:

But why are we surprised....speculators buy on Rumour and sell on the news!

take a look at the Transcorp chart....I know a colleague who bought at N1.95 and has not sold since...Me I have been in and out of transcorp a couple of times but this time around....there is no going out...This coy is going places and until it gets to N10; I don use glue gum my yansh to the seat next to the driver for this bus! cheesy

nb.. my holding cost na 3.90..

Majority of my holdings were bought at 50k. Kept faith since ipo! No shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
currentprice:

the current price is too high in dollar , NL's is the shareholder and office at broad street where money never sleep. enjoy the week sir
Thank's one love. remember to pray for his grace for all of us in O BUS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
The bull is finding it difficult to take full force of the market and earning results seem not to have strong effects...
*cautious trading is advised*
wema bank may seem to've gained renewed optimism by potential investors as the stock broke the long consolidation on a better half year result compared to the corresponding year.
***traders may sell this stock to book profit as my analysis signals bear***

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigjay01:

I admire your perseverance and courage. Very impressive and rewarding I must say...

Rare qualities some of us lack. More grease to our elbows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
How una dey my beloved brother and sisters in the Lord?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
ucheson2: How una dey my beloved brother and sisters in the Lord?
We dey o, how things now? but na who and you follow come? and what did you have for us?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
In the long run,fundamental analysis seems to prove itself as the best bet to thrive in stocks. see Mobil

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
or Total, both with less than 500m outstanding shares and very good EPS.
But the Cowboy in me is still in team #TranscorpOando grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigjay01:

http://energymixreport.com/transcorp-targets-10000bpd-1980mw-of-power/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Oga Elai: Here it is...marketwatch.ng noni. I may be wrong, but one can see a full E-wave on the right half of the chart (circa 20 March as base). Pls, correct me duely...I learn daily and humbly.

@ucheson2: nwoke m! Ure highly welcome back. Has ur coy been able to fulfil its Oando dreams?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Dexterax: pls notify the house when u get that PM from her. We are not used to PMs and this one should be interesting, anyway!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Moneysage: @Oga Elai: Here it is...marketwatch.ng noni. I may be wrong, but one can see a full E-wave on the right half of the chart (circa 20 March as base). Pls, correct me duely...I learn daily and humbly.

Thanks my oga. You are absolutely right. The last time I checked, NSEASI was at wave 5 which is the last wave of the E-wave pattern. This is what I actually wanted to see on the chart but it doesn't seem clear to me from this chart. I think the last wave should be completed by now and that's probably why we are currently witnessing the bears.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Elai147:

Thanks my oga. You are absolutely right. The last time I checked, NSEASI was at wave 5 which is the last wave of the E-wave pattern. This is what I actually wanted to see on the chart but it doesn't seem clear to me from this chart. I think the last wave should be completed by now and that's probably why we are currently witnessing the bears.
Abeg, make una explain this Elliot wave thing to us. Some of us here na night school we attend and this E-wave bull/bear dey new/strange to us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:19am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^abeg make u na dey sleep grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:23am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:03am On Jul 22, 2014
uboma:

I admire your perseverance and courage. Very impressive and rewarding I must say...

Rare qualities some of us lack. More grease to our elbows.

Very easy, especially when you don't depend on it for 'ego garri umuazi'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 6:08am On Jul 22, 2014
bigjay01:

Very easy, especially when you don't depend on it for 'ego garri umuazi'

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: faoogoke(m), Agbalowomeri, coinbrood and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.