Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115333 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: grin grin grin grin dream big bro

feelamong:
Bros.. Jeep na small dream naa..
Next time attaché a Private jet!! wink

Agbalowomeri:
and a CEO pic

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
See Caverton, more than 100 miilion volume already traded @ an average price of 6.40. Any insider news because dis volume is unusual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yem0350: See Caverton, more than 100 miilion volume already traded @ an average price of 6.40. Any insider news because dis volume is unusual.

Una too like money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yem0350: See Caverton, more than 100 miilion volume already traded @ an average price of 6.40. Any insider news because dis volume is unusual.

Many of it are crossed trading!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
if you get money buy Oando , please just saying but if you see sense in it buy lolz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
I can't trade with itrade on my android. It opens itrade but does not show market data. what else should I do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Josh121: if you get money buy Oando , please just saying but if you see sense in it buy lolz

to buy oando no be problem now. have we factor the possibility of future share reconstruction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
natruetalk:

to buy oando no be problem now. have we factor the possibility of future share reconstruction

That will not happen immediately
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please house how much is UNILEVER trading now? It is urgent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
natruetalk:

You know weda na tomorrow him wan sell before reconstruction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omexonomy: Please house how much is UNILEVER trading now? It is urgent

I see 49.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Josh121:

That will not happen immediately

nothing no fit happen on dis NSE ask interenergy shareholder that experience 2 reconstruction 2 times withing 4 years only in Nigeria that can happen

this remind me

@ Jamace or other pre-reconstruction interenergy shareholders

is ur new share 1 for 5 post reconstruction reflected on ur cscs account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
natruetalk:

How many shares does Oando Plc have now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
austinibe7777: How many shares does Oando Plc have now?

no body can say exactly as the moment who know if they will still convert some of their debt to equity, right share on d way also

oga Dexterax and myjoy can help for d current outstanding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
natruetalk:

nothing no fit happen on dis NSE ask interenergy shareholder that experience 2 reconstruction 2 times withing 4 years only in Nigeria that can happen

this remind me

@ Jamace or other pre-reconstruction interenergy shareholders

is ur new share 1 for 5 post reconstruction reflected on ur cscs account?
My bro, it was reflected o. The thing is that my holding is no longer worth anything, So I don waka leave am. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
jamace: My bro, it was reflected o. The thing is that my holding is no longer worth anything, So I don waka leave am. sad

this reconstruction saga is what make me run for intererngy ins. & sterln bank despite good rumor around them
"bad Mangement" will always find a way to kill value

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
natruetalk:

no body can say exactly as the moment who know if they will still convert some of their debt to equity, right share on d way also

You are far from the truth my brother. Oando Plc is different from OER. The total outstanding shares of Oando Plc is not more than 8.87Billion which are traded in NSE and JSE. It is the debt that OER is owing to Oando Plc that was converted to equity. That has nothing to do with increasing the outstanding shares of Oando Plc.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
austinibe7777: You are far from the truth my brother. Oando Plc is different from OER. The total outstanding shares of Oando Plc is not more than 8.87Billion which are traded in NSE and JSE. It is the debt that OER is owing to Oando Plc that was converted to equity. That has nothing to do with increasing the outstanding shares of Oando Plc.

Gbam!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Still waiting for ur answers, allow oando to rest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
austinibe7777: You are far from the truth my brother. Oando Plc is different from OER. The total outstanding shares of Oando Plc is not more than 8.87Billion which are traded in NSE and JSE. It is the debt that OER is owing to Oando Plc that was converted to equity. That has nothing to do with increasing the outstanding shares of Oando Plc.

Sir, you have said it all. Oando's reality will start setting in soon. It is unfortunate that there are no offer again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, you have said it all. Oando's reality will start setting in soon. It is unfortunate that their is no offer again.

all on bid ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bid today, offer 2mr
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2014

Are you trying to tell us exchanging debt for equity will not lead to an increase in shares outstanding? How is this possible?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why are investors not interested in SKYE bank shares? It seems there has been persistent SELL DOWN since 2 months ago now. #justasking - no stake in the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
natruetalk:

You no worry about transcorp wey get 40b shares, e come be oando with tasere 8b. You no see dangcem with 17b shares de do fine. When we get near the bridge we go begin talk of how to cross am. Most of us na chronic speculators. We somersault with the market as situation warrants.

Btw, if they're sharp, and announce cop deal asap, they'll do the rights issue at a much higher price, occasioning minimal dilution.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
austinibe7777: You are far from the truth my brother. Oando Plc is different from OER. The total outstanding shares of Oando Plc is not more than [b]8.87Billion[/b]which are traded in NSE and JSE. It is the debt that OER is owing to Oando Plc that was converted to equity. That has nothing to do with increasing the outstanding shares of Oando Plc.

This is the last known number of shares outstanding. By the time the deal is sealed and if there are further conversions of debt to equity, we will know the real amount of outstanding shares and the extent of dilution caused.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
@evilspirit...

This your silence is discomforting. Say sth naa...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Aks: Why are investors not interested in SKYE bank shares? It seems there has been persistent SELL DOWN since 2 months ago now. #justasking - no stake in the stock

Because majority of the investors here are traders. The long term investors are quietly buying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax: @evilspirit...

grin

Ok what are you selling?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax: @evilspirit...

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

Ok what are you selling?

grin

U wan buy market from e-spirit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xezoid(m), Mpeace(m), ikemeze, SetrakusRa(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.