Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115287 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
hbrednic:

Its not just the drop in eps,I compared the % growth rate with the previous years figures.

Bros u made a mistake on this one, take a second look again; maybe na ur own I buy self yestarday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
4dchairman:
Transcorp currently trading @ 5.74 ,too early to predict a rally.

My dear, I started wit 5.60 this morning, 5.70, 5.75, many bids and few sellers. Thanks to morgan, I foor don sell for 5.60, wen I saw d bids, I said no. My paper profit must nooot go like dt.

See pppppl loading oando at 26.15 and 26.20.

FO is 216, 217. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
mercylicious:

My dear, I started wit 5.60 this morning, 5.70, 5.75, many bids and few sellers. Thanks to morgan, I foor don sell for 5.60, wen I saw d bids, I said no. My paper profit must nooot go like dt.

FO is 216, 217. Lol.
My Mercy on a serious note do you think i should buy Transcorp now pls be plain to me thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
mercylicious:

FO is 216, 217. Lol.

are you panicking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: My Mercy on a serious note do you think i should buy Transcorp now pls be plain to me thanks

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So cluelessness has set in, abi? Choi! tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
@ Ihediorama I have a good news for you: NSE will boom again.

@ Chibuking81, request for a printout of ur in-house/cash statement of your accout from your stockbroker or if the have it online go through it to find out what it is that they charged that led to such debt let us known about it so that we can advice you correctly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2014
evilspirit:

are you panicking

Yes.

Transcor 5.79 now.

@michael, I dont think now is d time to buy. Due diligence required.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2014
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So cluelessness has set in, abi? Choi! tongue
i don't know what to do about it for now please somebody should help, it happens at times. please should i buy now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Yet to see the bid and offer quantity ,but my dashboard is flashing 5.78 for Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
mercylicious:

Yes.

Transcor 5.79 now.

@michael, I dont think now is d time to buy. Due diligence required.
ok thanks dear i got that, you know what i got your back also, just call on me whenever you clueless also cheeersssssssssssss muahhhhhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Transcorp situation to me is dicey. I am in it and I must sell above 6 before the end of the week. I will not panick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
@ Moneysage, I'm keeping silent about Oando for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: i don't know what to do about it for now please somebody should help, it happens at times. please should i buy now
My brother you are the best manager of your portfolio ,40% of my holdings is in it ,the remaining 60% in Oando, I'm so convinced of my position for the long haul,Transcorp will strike crude oil next year and the power plant generation will increase ,can you wait?
The stock is now trading at 5.80.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Now I have information on the bid quantity (8.63million) and offer quantity (3.01million) for Transcorp ,I think we are set for a price rally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
ucheson2: @ Ihediorama I have a good news for you: NSE will boom again.

@ Chibuking81, request for a printout of ur in-house/cash statement of your accout from your stockbroker or if the have it online go through it to find out what it is that they charged that led to such debt let us known about it so that we can advice you correctly.
ok thanks, I will do that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2014
4dchairman:
My brother you are the best manager of your portfolio ,40% of my holdings is in it ,the remaining 60% in Oando, I'm so convinced of my position for the long haul,Transcorp will strike crude oil next year and the power plant generation will increase ,can you wait?
The stock is now trading at 5.80.
ok thanks for the Chairman God bless you am just too busy to check details that is why panic enter my body about Transcorp one love to the HOUSE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2014
4dchairman: Now I have information on the bid quantity (8.63million) and offer quantity (3.01million) for Transcorp ,I think we are set for a price rally.

Nor worry, they are building up the bid, na one supply go just clear everything; just playing on people's greed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
chukyjones:

I use them too. They are just good. For account opening, your portfolio should be worth N5M, used to be N10M.
Yeah, portfolio or cash of #5m minimum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
it seems oando has sealed the deal but dont want to announce it now, waiting for their families to mop up the shares hmmmmmmmmmm inner house info good ooooooo Due diligence please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: it seems oando has sealed the deal but dont want to announce it now, waiting for their families to mop up the shares hmmmmmmmmmm inner house info good ooooooo Due diligence please

Una don come abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: it seems oando has sealed the deal but dont want to announce it now, waiting for their families to mop up the shares hmmmmmmmmmm inner house info good ooooooo Due diligence please

Bros which one be dat Jeep pic wey u attach to your post? Is it also part of your portfolio? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
nitrogen:

Una don come abi? tongue

Better to be aware than caught unaware so as not to live in regrets. One of the greatest gift Oando did last week was selling it below #25 (25 naira) which is #24.99. And many people grasp their copies. Best of Luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Elai147:

Bros which one be dat Jeep pic wey u attach to your post? Is it also part of your portfolio? grin
grin grin grin grin dream big bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: grin grin grin grin dream big bro

Bros.. Jeep na small dream naa..

Next time attaché a Private jet!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
feelamong:

and a CEO pic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
feelamong:

grin grin grin but i don buy this one ooooooooooooo grin grin ok the next one na Jet Oando go do am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: grin grin grin but i don buy this one ooooooooooooo grin grin ok the next one na Jet Oando go do am

Na for where u get the money? I don begin suspect u now

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Na for where u get the money? I don begin suspect u now

grin grin grin grin grin grin

My dividend never reach to buy this one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
feelamong: This Elliots waves theory has some of its own problems too..

"The 1st major problem is that you cannot really recognize an Elliot Wave until it has already passed. So how can you make any forecasts or make trades based on it? After all, the Elliot Wave is simply a series of movements with the trend followed by retracements. The only thing that seems to be unique about it is that the retracement of Wave B is less than the 5th subwave. Otherwise, the Elliot Wave would just be a series of up and down movements, which is easily observable in stock charts or prices, but doesn't help in forecasting prices or directions."

"Elliot was, however, more specific about his Waves, but whether the wave satisfies the necessary criteria to be an Elliot Wave can only be determined after the wave has already passed. For instance, Elliot said that impulse waves 1, 3, and 5 are impulse waves, and that Wave 5 retraces at least 70% of Wave 4. But then what if Wave 5 doesn't retrace at least 70% of Wave 4? And needless to say, you can't know this until Wave 5 has already passed."

You must be able to anticipate the pattern to be able to profit from it. Depending on your risk appetite you can enter at wave 3. Waiting until the pattern is complete will be useless. The average investors will usually key in at wave 5 when the pattern would have become more apparent. Even at wave 5 you can still make profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcbalogun: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
free money (bitcoins) every hour http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chibuking81: Pls I want somebody to advice me on what to do. I updated my account with SUS stockbrokers last week, the account that I open with them since 2006, my last transaction with them was 2009 till last week, and in the 2009 statement of my account I have little balance in my account. Just last week, I decided to sale off my Transcorp with the instruction that the money should be pay to my bank account, and it was sold last week thursday, I called them yesterday and I was told to expect my money on wednesday, JUST THIS MORNING, THEY CALLED ME THAT MY ACCOUNT IS IN DEBT OF #34,000. I don't beleive that my account is in debt, pls what shall I do.

I am assuming you don't have online access to your trading account with SUS stockbrokers. It's not a good idea to use a stockbroking firm without an online platform. For me, it's more like trading with your eyes closed. Just request for your in-house statement from your broker as advised by Ucheson2 and you should be able to know what actually led to the negative balance in your account. I hope you have another stockbroker with online platform, if not, try and register with one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mcbalogun: free money (bitcoins) every hour http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/
Approach the site with caution,do not confirm your email or password.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chloride6 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.