Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11125814 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wonderful House of wits,please what type of account can one use in opening with morgan.Is a savings account good or adviceable to use as a bank account to fund my brokerage account after it must have been opened by morgan.Thank you house as i await ur explicit explanation inform of reply.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wonderful House of wits,please what type of account can one use in opening with morgan.Is a savings account good or adviceable to use as a bank account to fund my brokerage account after it must have been opened by morgan.Thank you house as i await ur explicit explanation in form of reply.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

Abeg hit up Dumex & Ucheson for all quantities of Oxygen tanks reaching 1 million units. l no dey.

grin

No bigass for you then grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
immanuello: Wonderful House of wits,please what type of account can one use in opening with morgan.Is a savings account good or adviceable to use as a bank account to fund my brokerage account after it must have been opened by morgan.Thank you house as i await ur explicit explanation in form of reply.Thanks.

It is always advisable to use a current account. but contact morgan for more clarifications.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2014
Dragonking:

What does this imply.

it means there is strong possibility of interim dividend declaration that will be raise during the meetings. In all, FO might(possibility) pay interim dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2014
myjoy08:

it means there is strong possibility of interim dividend declaration that will be raise during the meetings. In all, FO might(possibility) pay interim dividend.

Thank you sir but does it mean that those that still have theirs by 21st july still qualify for dividend if any? i read the write up and it is really confusing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Dragonking:

Thank you sir but does it mean that those that still have theirs by 21st july still qualify for dividend if any? i read the write up and it is really confusing.

Sir, they will state it when the corporate actions is announced if there is any. Just watch closely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, they will state it when the corporate actions is announced if there is any. Just watch closely

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Dexterax: E get some peeps wey I go like see face-to-face for this faceless forum...

grin

Me too I will like to meet this Dexterax (alias Dexter77), the gifted guy with great dexterity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2014
hotcake:

Me too I will like to meet this Dexterax (alias Dexter77), the gifted guy with great dexterity.

Hotcake, I dey blush oh!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Dexterax:

Hotcake, I dey blush oh!

grin
issokay . nobody wan meet me no problem, make una kotinu. by the time you meet all these people you find out say dem dey fire blanks and you decide to meet me you go know why dem dey call me my name. I rest my case . Sir Dex i hail. how makeet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
UkwuAmu:
issokay . nobody wan meet me no problem, make una kotinu. by the time you meet all these people you find out say dem dey fire blanks and you decide to meet me you go know why dem dey call me my name. I rest my case . Sir Dex i hail. how makeet?

U ehhh... grin

Mehn bruv, market dey. Still playing Wapic, Oando and Okomu Oil. I'm still interested in that our runs. Will definitely PM you. The opportunities these days are boundless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Dexterax:

U ehhh... grin

Mehn bruv, market dey. Still playing Wapic, Oando and Okomu Oil. I'm still interested in that our runs. Will definitely PM you. The opportunities these days are boundless.
Many more opportunities will show up . its the season. problem is not a single unit was traded yesterday on the tsx .i feel you die for Okomu . methinks you will still have the opportunity to load it at a lower price . its time to do nothing and watch bargains show

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2014
U ppl are doing pm things, ok naa.

Officially, its now Dexter vs hotcake, bigass vs dragonking.

@ukwuamu, seriously, I don't know ur name and bigass which one worse pass.
@house, amu means ppeniiss. Ukwuamu means base of peni-is. It is literily used for sumtin dt is strong.

Did u guys notice dt oando is attemppting to fall. I will load more 2moro.

As for forte oil, I don't think d result was good, I feel dt was why d price fell b4 they hurridly suspended trade to do agm. Insider trading things.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2014
@Mercy,

Lol. Nothing heavy oh, just that we may have to start exploiting foreign markets...

As for me and my hot cupcake, lips sealed!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Dexterax:

5. The Dexter-hater, ayztech. I know sey this babe go make brain...

grin

I CANNOT hate; no, not BiTL Dexterax tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Moneysage: @Dexterax: pls notify the house when u get that PM from her. We are not used to PMs and this one should be interesting, anyway!

Oga Moneysage, I'll rather PM YOU...pls notify the house then smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Many more opportunities will show up . its the season. problem is not a single unit was traded yesterday on the tsx .i feel you die for Okomu . methinks you will still have the opportunity to load it at a lower price . its time to do nothing and watch bargains show

As staunch capitalists, we'll be waiting! In btw, have you been following the games between Bill Ackman & Herbalife?

If Okomu prints lower, I'm loading extra units. Really.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
UkwuAmu:

This sounds like oga Migiets the macer. I may be wrong sha, pardon me. I was just thinking aloud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
@Moneysage,

Like a good ol' Western movie, the lines have been drawn...

What's in play? Beautiful-sounding, female members of our species.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2014
All these Guys you ladies are loving........

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
#DRG
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2014
hotcake:

This sounds like oga Migiets the macer. I may be wrong sha, pardon me. I was just thinking aloud.

wrong bro. if u know d real handle u will like to meet him grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2014
9free: All these Guys you ladies are loving........

Bros no be small tin o!! see as some of us just dey jonse for here... cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
feelamong:

Bros no be small tin o!! see as some of us just dey jonse for here... cry
No one self dey even look my side.......
Dem just dey select the money bags and abroad guys wey dey here.
Na observers levels we dey ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
natruetalk:

wrong bro. if u know d real handle u will like to meet him grin

It's easy to zero in on who Migiets is here. Not difficult at all. Just that he doesn't mace here. His macing is restricted to SMN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
UkwuAmu:
I think your name will make more sense to bigass if you swap the two words that make up the name. just change your moniker to AmuUkwu and sisters'll start drooling. cool
UkwuAmu:
I think your name will make more sense to bigass if you swap the two words that make up the name. just change your moniker to AmuUkwu and sisters'll start drooling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
@ Joysmart let us do our own lovy lovy hope u got bigass like madam b shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Hohoho me thinks @Joysmart has the hots for @UkwuAmu, but heh, what do I know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.