Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115266 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax: E get some peeps wey I go like see face-to-face for this faceless forum...

grin

5. The Dexter-hater, ayztech. I know sey this babe go make brain...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigass:

dont like me oooo. Unless you wan Oga at the top to destroy you for liking his investment.

I like you doesn't mean i love you. Read between the lines too. How much is your Oga Investment on you worth? I really love how this family forum is buzzing today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
feelamong:

Bros.. e be like say na Obodo Oyinbo guys these our naija babes dey gbadun pass us local champs these days o!

Na so Sister Mercy go dey soji for one Foreign based Oga so for SMN... hmmmm!! sad

No be like dt ooooooo. I didn't know Hispy is based in Texas wen I pinned him. I wanted to use a name dt sounds nice to make a point na so d thing gel. Anyway, Hispy has been in ph since last month, I don't know if he has gone back or has relocated back here.

For those of us in big firms like stanbicibtc, don't 4get to carryur bnsitl along with their research, it tells us were the mkt is heading. Once their research team recommend a stock, be sure it will muv.

Though I have nt made any research on d identities of myjoy and ambitiousr, I think the two have diff personalities, except he does it on purpose. Ambitousr is a greedie lawyer while myjoy is nt a greedie person.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
myjoy08:

Do you forget that we are in Nigeria. Don't let me remember a bitter experience concerning this issue. One of my brother was dupe in Canada, 2010 due to the issue of this IP address fraud. I can be here and be using someone IP address in Germany. So anything is possible Oga. I rest my case.

Confirmed.... the two of u are the same. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigass:

dont like me oooo. Unless you wan Oga at the top to destroy you for liking his investment.

why did like him when u know Oga at the top is there ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
myjoy08:

I like you doesn't mean i love you. Read between the lines too. How much is your Oga Investment on you worth?

Forget that one my brother. I no dey look other men at all. No time!Anybody can be tempted. So I dey flee from all appearances of evil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
mpi210:

Confirmed.... the two of u are the same. smiley smiley smiley

Sir, no need to argue, everything will be reveal sooner. Don't be in hurry!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

5. Bigass

DragonKing no vex bruv. We fit settle with some units of Oando...

grin
You don finally confess. I used to like bigasses too, like my grandfather. Though i also like sweetlicious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
securi:
Forecast is an important planning tool in modern farming now o, farmers don't wait for eggs to hatch anymore before planning o lol.

No matter what tool you use in forecasting, you can't be 100% accurate. Trust me...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigass:

Forget that one my brother. I no dey look other men at all. No time!Anybody can be tempted. So I dey flee from all appearances of evil

I understand you point madam B, we are all fleeing from temptation but the facts is that i ask how much is your Oga investment worth now on you? We will like to know this so as to approach you based on your worth. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Toluway: You don finally confess. I used to like bigasses too, like my grandfather. Though i also like sweetlicious.

I just want to see how that azz measures up. There's a unique intersection of the lower arcs that should qualify it as the perfect set of behinds.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
myjoy08:

I understand you point madam B, we are all fleeing from temptation but the facts is that i ask how much is your Oga investment worth now on you? We will like to know this so as to approach you based on your worth. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

All the chambers of his heart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigass:

All the chambers of his heart

Madam B, explain your quote!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
uboma:

I am flattered to be number 1 on your list. I'm in Abuja, holla whenever you are in town. There will be a lot of grilled catfish and some bottles to go round...

City Park will do bruv. I'm in Las gidi at the moment tho.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
mercylicious:

No be like dt ooooooo. I didn't know Hispy is based in Texas wen I pinned him. I wanted to use a name dt sounds nice to make a point na so d thing gel. Anyway, Hispy has been in ph since last month, I don't know if he has gone back or has relocated back here.

For those of us in big firms like stanbicibtc, don't 4get to carryur bnsitl along with their research, it tells us were the mkt is heading. Once their research team recommend a stock, be sure it will muv.

Though I have nt made any research on d identities of myjoy and ambitiousr, I think the two have diff personalities, except he does it on purpose. Ambitousr is a greedie lawyer while myjoy is nt a greedie person.

Does stanbicibtc have an online platform ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Courtville released h1,2014 result!
2nd quarter eps is at 6.07kobo frm 3.14 in 1quarter 2014, though currently at 56kobo.perhaps 3rd quarter may be 10kobo and fye eps at 13kobo and a dividend of 6kobo only.Mercylicious what do u see to this!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
BnSiTL, Una don turn this place to another thing abi? Oya make I burst bubbles, tomorrow, transcorp will still nose-dive, Oando will be down too, while Wapic go fly........ undecided

Joking o, Insha Allah, we will see positive movements tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
mercylicious:

nice to know you guys gelled outside smn. So tell us....... any news. Is he married single in love with you do you love him? Have you kisses him ..... generally what have you guys done outside smn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
immanuello: Courtville released h1,2014 result!
2nd quarter eps is at 6.07kobo frm 3.14 in 1quarter 2014, though currently at 56kobo.perhaps 3rd quarter may be 10kobo and fye eps at 13kobo and a dividend of 6kobo only.Mercylicious what do u see to this!!!!

If my memory serves me correctly, I think Courtville paid 2kobo dividend and not 6 kobo. I think 6kobo was for 2012 fy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

City Park will do bruv. I'm in Las gidi at the moment tho.

Not a bad idea. Lemme know when you are in Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
nitrogen: BnSiTL, Una don turn this place to another thing abi? Oya make I burst bubbles, tomorrow, transcorp will still nose-dive, Oando will be down too, while Wapic go fly........ undecided

Joking o, Insha Allah, we will see positive movements tomorrow.

But the bolded is true naa?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
The bull may appear but not RE-APPEAR tomorrow to take a short consolidation on the overall market..as the bear ride on the neck of the bull.
since investors already understand the risk involved in picking up high cost equity such as transcorp,they dont only get satisfied with the current earnings but also focus on the drivers of future earnings based on fundamental figures and not patent.therefore,some investors could not renew their interest.Going by my technical analysis,there's no signal for ''free flat fall'' and the breeze of the market consolidation will definitely blow to this....asides that,i'm expecting a new low within 4.24 and 4.45 territory provided the potential catalyst of bullish drive i.e, announcement of ministerial approval of the OPL and the drilling itself is not made for now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Josh121:

Does stanbicibtc have an online platform ?

Yes. But not that of Morgan Capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na wa o. See the kind gist wey full 2 pages... Na market bears dey cause dis one?

Where is Evilspirit and Marketcrash?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

But the bolded is true naa?

Very true. Even next tomorrow self...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ess: My fellow house members, is there any news regarding livestock? The stock has been stagnant for a while.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Elai147: Na wa o. See the kind gist wey full 2 pages... Na market bears dey cause dis one?

Where is Evilspirit and Marketcrash?

@marketcrash dey SMN...I don dey find @evilspirit since

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
immanuello: Courtville released h1,2014 result!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

I just want to see how that azz measures up. There's a unique intersection of the lower arcs that should qualify it as the perfect set of behinds.

grin

U don craz finish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

5. Bigass

DragonKing no vex bruv. We fit settle with some units of Oando...

grin

1million units of oando and she is all yours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
courage89:

If my memory serves me correctly, I think Courtville paid 2kobo dividend and not 6 kobo. I think 6kobo was for 2012 fy

Its a forcast div for 2014 gooing by their result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
E be like say this current Bear even affect Evilspirit self... Because the guy has been confused for a while grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.