Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116716 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2014
Dexterax: Do peeps honestly want to BUY FTN Cocoa now?

I mean, like seriously?

For the purpose of JIJO, why not? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2014
passwelle:
Risk appetites differ. Some bought at 50k on Fri and if they sell today they can walk away with 10% net of transaction fees. That 10% is certain. That the US investors will come and buy at 75k is not 100% certain till they actually do.

And all those those mandates were executed via a cross-trade...issorai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Elai147:

The God wey do am for u go do am for us wey get one chance stocks in our portfolios IJN
Just relax. Every monkey has its time. Just pray against shares RECONSTRUCTION. Dazz all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

And all those those mandates were executed via a cross-trade...issorai

Is there a limitation to the amount of shares that can be cross-traded?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:

Is there a limitation to the amount of shares that can be cross-traded?

not at all, i just find it somehow funny that it is all those people selling are the ones that have the supposed high risk appetite, and non of their mandate was executed on the floor.

but its fine i guess, wettin concern me...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

For the purpose of JIJO, why not? grin

l have this discomforting image of you jumping in successfully and getting your legs amputated while jumping out.

Sorry for my imaginations bruv

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:

I just dey pray make foriegn investors buy atleast 49% holdings in Multiverse, UNIC, Standard assurance, Royalex, consolidated hallmark, guinea ins etc. I go just travel from this country for one year grin

Bros dis your own go hard small ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dexterax:

l have this discomforting image of you jumping in successfully and getting your legs amputated while jumping out.

Sorry for my imaginations bruv

grin

grin grin

I was'nt planning to jump in bruv. I've got three stocks in my portfolio, all i do now is use my free cash to accumulate more of them.

And I opened an account with morgan on Friday, so was going through the platform to get familiar with it. I noticed that that cocoa company was selling fast. I even saw a trade of over a million units executed at once, yet the platform showed no offer. And with the whole buzz built around the stock over the weekend, i just felt selling now will make no economic sense, so i was wandering where all the trades were coming from.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
currentprice:

all your forecast park price drive him away, when you are looking for gtb @ 20 , nem @ 55k, eternal @ 2 ubacap @ 1.10k, uba @ 5 FBN @ 9 and so on

I no go mind NEM @5.5k and FBHN @ N9.0
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:
Who do you think is selling and buying at the moment?

Dexterax: Do peeps honestly want to BUY FTN Cocoa now?
I mean, like seriously?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
jamace: Sis, belle dey sweet you now o. You still remember say you nearly give me HBP when the going was rough for the stock? grin grin Any way, that is the stock market for you and the same with life generally. Enjoy.

Once bitten, twice shy. If FTNCOCOA catch you and sis mercy unaware for the second time, una go need to collect some lashes from our pastor of the house. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:

I wont even advise anyone to buy FTN cocoa now due to this rally. There are other better stocks out there waiting to be cheery-picked.

#Never pursue a moving train#

Like Universal insurance, Multiverse, UNIC, Standard assurance, Royalex, consolidated hallmark, guinea ins etc. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:

I just dey pray make foriegn investors buy atleast 49% holdings in Multiverse, UNIC, Standard assurance, Royalex, consolidated hallmark, guinea ins etc. I go just travel from this country for one year grin
I pray make CNN or aljezeera buy just 30% of DaarCom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
immanuello: What do u hv on ftncocoa stock?

Sir, remember what looks good to you may not be good for you. Be careful and don't get yourself trapped. The news is real but play with caution and carefulness. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elai147:

Once bitten, twice shy. If FTNCOCOA catch you and sis mercy unaware for the second time, una go need to collect some lashes from our pastor of the house. grin
No shaking, my dear BITL.
Wait o shocked. It just occurred to me that last year about this time, TRANSCORP made me smile. Is ftncocoa going to follow same strides? Hmm. Only time will tell. Fingers and toes crossed. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Don't you just love this coy

Revenue tops that of ebay and amazon put together

The unmatched e-commerce market leader in China

Records are meant to be broken, the biggest IPO in histotory

Indicative price range is 60-66 greenback

This is what I wanted to say: sideline is the best strategy for oxygen. He who has ears....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
omaojo1: Don't you just love this coy

This is what I wanted to say: sideline is the best strategy for oxygen. He who has ears....

Spill it boss! smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
omaojo1: Don't you just love this coy

Alibaba!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:

You can still escape from Royalex na, though maybe at a loss, there's activity on the stock, not like the others listed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Access bank seems to be looking upward
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
nitrogen:

Spill it boss! smiley smiley

Somethings are better left silent but think over this: why is the '13 numbers not out yet? If there is no convincing reason as to why (of which there is none), then it is better to stay aside. That guy go kill investors one day.

Charlesnerd:
Alibaba!

Is it too late to get rich with Jack Ma?

dsonofmaan: .

They are independent posts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
SKYQUEST: Access bank seems to be looking upward
Access sha, the stock tire me. Tomorrow na closure for interim sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arjunm: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
I follow stocks on easykobo like oil and gas and insurance and you too can follow any stock of your choice and personize the website.

also try the new Dynamic Stock Comparison tool it can really help you in selecting the right stock for you.

also technical analysis on moving averages on the stock pages.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
omaojo1:

Somethings are better left silent but think over this: why is the '13 numbers not out yet? If there is no convincing reason as to why (of which there is none), then it is better to stay aside. That guy go kill investors one day.

Is it too late to get rich with Jack Ma?

They are independent posts.

Never too late,though early birds like yahoo and softbank will be smiling to the bank ,despite the dilution of their shares after the IPO.

Institutional investors are really enthusiastic about the IPO,but the interest from retail American investors has been lackluster,despite the media buzz.

My opinion - With more than 300 million registered users,a huge financial war-chest and a budding payment processor, it looks like we have the next Apple on our hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
This is why i love this thread on Nairaland. smiley

You guys are too much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
@all, I'm @ a loss @ omaojo1's post

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chunkuli, ExpertDealer, robobo, KarlTom, ProphetUtuocha, coinbrood, nosa2(m), sterlingD(m), cocolacec(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.