Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11153641 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (7861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Aks: @all, I'm @ a loss @ omaojo1's post
Which part? Oxygen or Alibaba?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
passwelle:
Which part? Oxygen or Alibaba?
Just explain the sentence if you can
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Aks: @all, I'm @ a loss @ omaojo1's post

Alibaba is hoping to go public on the US stock exchange. It announced an initial public offering at a price of $60-$66, valuing the company at $155B , making it the biggest new comer in the US market in history.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
If I understood correctly, He asked a rhetorical question many would have asked re Oxygen "why are the '13 numbers not out yet?" and stated it may be best to stay aside for the time being.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Alibaba is hoping to go public on the US stock exchange. It announced an initial public offering at a price of $60-$66, valuing the company at $155B

bad guy, think he is refering to oxygen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Alibaba is hoping to go public on the US stock exchange. It announced an initial public offering at a price of $60-$66, valuing the company at $155B

So what is the scientific correlation between alibaba and oxygen boys?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

bad guy, think he is refering to oxygen

Nah, he was talking about Alibaba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
passwelle: If I understood correctly, He asked a rhetorical question many would have asked re Oxygen "why are the '13 numbers not out yet?" and stated it may be best to stay aside for the time being.

Aside as in? SELL, HOLD or BUY?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

So what is the scientific correlation between alibaba and oxygen boys?

I don't think there's any correlation...I think that oxygen part was went to be a figure of speech. The sentence just happened to have oxygen written in it. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking: Aside as in? SELL, HOLD or BUY?
or Mop up
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

I don't think there's any correlation...I think that oxygen part was went to be a figure of speech. The sentence just happened to have oxygen written in it. lol

And with almost everyone on the forum all loaded on Oando, its normal to think every post that has oxygen in it is talking about the stock.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
passwelle:
or Mop up
grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
@passwelle- You can see a lot of people are in my shoes and found the info twisted 1 way or the other.
It is well, omaojo- u can state it in lay man's language. i respect your opinion, that is why i'm curious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

And with almost everyone on the forum all loaded on Oando, its normal to think every post that has oxygen in it is talking about the stock.

grin grin

You people will not kee us. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nawa o, so, his post caused confusion, mainly because the word 'oxygen' appeared just once. Choi!

He passed across two solid infos, Alibaba IPO and Oxygen matter, as per Oxygen, he is saying "watch, dont buy, dont sell". Simples!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

You and who??
I hope no be Mercy sha cos practical session suppose dey on with Oga Hispy by this time....
Waiting for report in HD format grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan: And with almost everyone on the forum all loaded on Oando, its normal to think every post that has oxygen in it is talking about the stock. grin grin
I am in the minority, but I alighted last week Monday. I can always rejoin the bus though, afterall the final destination is between N40 and N1000. Once it kicks off, then I may be back. The OS of Oxygen is sufficient for all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:

You and who??
I hope no be Mercy sha cos practical session suppose dey on with Oga Hispy by this time....

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
@Omaojo ,

spill it oooo. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Omaojo u sha.

What if the majority owners of the oxygen tanks are currently negotiating to dispose off some of the tanks and record the proceeds in that interesting position of the Italian-developed financial recording system?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
^^

This hommie sef wan start him own
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:

You and who??

Report to be available in 9 months

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Some people are still bearish, hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Might be available sooner if that hydrocarbon derivative is being utilized in report development.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dexterax:

Might be available sooner if that hydrocarbon derivative is being utilized in report development.

Choi! No kill us with your grammar o, simplify it bros!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Noo, d practical was specific. In such practicals, u need to exclude all other conditions to be sure of d cause n effect.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
mercylicious:

Noo, d practical was specific. In such practicals, u need to exclude all other conditions to be sure of d cause n effect.

Mercy, kindly intimate us on the privileged personality who has been given the mandate to shoot and develop the much-awaited HD format.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:

You and who??

Me and ayztech grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
nitrogen:

Choi! No kill us with your grammar o, simplify it bros!

My oga, things are better kept at this high level in this case.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
omaojo1:

Some things are better left silent

nitrogen: Nawa o, so, his post caused confusion, mainly because the word 'oxygen' appeared just once. Choi!
He passed across two solid infos, Alibaba IPO and Oxygen matter, as per Oxygen, he is saying "sell, sel, sell". Simples!

Dexterax: Omaojo u sha.
What if the majority owners of the oxygen tanks are currently negotiating to dispose off some of the tanks and record the proceeds in that interesting position of the Italian-developed financial recording system?
grin

Even if they capture the expected proceeds in the previous year's numbers, it will only ameliorate and not salvage the grave state of their books.

The more reason why I don't trust that guy is his body language. Go and watch all his public appearances and statements starting from the WEF at Davos and you'll understand me better.

Today the financial market is not good, but the money is there - Jack Ma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dexterax:

Mercy, kindly intimate us on the privileged personality who has been given the mandate to shoot and develop the much-awaited HD format.

Hmmm intimate, some choice of words here get as e be o

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (7861) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ghost01(m), EDUECO(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.