Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116628 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lafencer: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
hi guys...how does one liquidate shares from Morgan Capital? As they don't have one's account details online.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
securi:

Hmmm intimate, some choice of words here get as e be o

perhaps imitate would be a better choice grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
passwelle:
I am in the minority, but I alighted last week Monday. I can always rejoin the bus though, afterall the final destination is between N40 and N1000. Once it kicks off, then I may be back. The OS of Oxygen is sufficient for all.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
omaojo1:

Even if they capture the expected proceeds in the previous year's numbers, it will only ameliorate and not salvage the grave state of their books.

The more reason why I don't trust that guy is his body language. Go and watch all his public appearances and statements starting from the WEF at Davos and you'll understand me better.

Today the financial market is not good, but the money is there - Jack Ma.

I don die o!!!!

Na loss o, if I sell.

Mogbe o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
nitrogen:

I don die o!!!!

Na loss o, if I sell.

Mogbe o!

Born2berich:

I really pity people that are expecting so much from oando..this company is a highly decietful coy and i wont advise anyone to even go long term on it..imagine, they want to bring ordinary result that other compaies are bringing out and they decided to shut their website..how stupiid can some maagement be..This coy is just playing on the emotions of their shareholders with all these shenanigangs and as usual the monkey investors will swallow the bait..i have some few units that am eagerly waiting to dump on some people(destination N100-N1,000). I have rung the warning bells severally, the rest is in our hands..

This is why oando will always be tagged #jokeoftheyear.

When result comes out people will be caught unawares again.

^^^When the warning bells were rung severally, they shouted, insulted and called the son of man names. Now that the hour of Jugdement is at hand, everyone is running and shouting "mogbe!" This is September 8th and WT has failed the first twitter test by one whole week. smiley

#jokeoftheyear

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:

^^^When the warning bells were rung severally, they shouted, insulted and called the son of man names. Now that the hour of Jugdement is at hand, everyone is running and shouting "mogbe!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
nitrogen:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dexterax:

Mercy, kindly intimate us on the privileged personality who has been given the mandate to shoot and develop the much-awaited HD format.
Kai, See format!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Oma baba,

Which one are we dealing with more here?

Opinion or fact?

(I wouldn't mind a response with mixed percentages)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:
^^^When the warning bells were rung severally, they shouted, insulted and called the son of man names. Now that the hour of Jugdement is at hand, everyone is running and shouting "mogbe!" This is September 8th and WT has failed the first twitter test by one whole week. smiley

#jokeoftheyear

grin Especially the emotional investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elai147:

grin Especially the emotional investors.

The emotional investors that are in the destination N100-N1,000 hopeville train. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich:

The emotional investors that are in the destination N100-N1,000 hopeville train. cheesy

oga Born2berich, if someone unfamiliar with this thread sees all your posts, they'll think you don't own shares in Oando o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
I just decided to check the twitter post of Wale tinubu and i noticed that he has deleted his post and response to 4dchairman on the release of the oxygen result. shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

oga Born2berich, if someone unfamiliar with this thread sees all your posts, they'll think you don't own shares in Oando o

See my previous post below and check out the bolded.

Born2berich:

I really pity people that are expecting so much from oando..this company is a highly decietful coy and i wont advise anyone to even go long term on it..imagine, they want to bring ordinary result that other compaies are bringing out and they decided to shut their website..how stupiid can some maagement be..This coy is just playing on the emotions of their shareholders with all these shenanigangs and as usual the monkey investors will swallow the bait..i have some few units that am eagerly waiting to dump on some people(destination N100-N1,000). I have rung the warning bells severally, the rest is in our hands..

This is why oando will always be tagged #jokeoftheyear.

When result comes out people will be caught unawares again.

Because i have a stock does not stop me from issuing warning when i see danger. Me i no be monkey hunter but myself. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich: I just decided to check the twitter post of Wale tinubu and i noticed that he has deleted his post and response to 4dchairman on the release of the oxygen result. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wale too badt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dexterax:

Wale too badt.

Infact i no understand the man anymore. Maybe he is also a meber of this forum or has an informant and when he saw 4dchairman's law suit threat,he quickly deleted the post.

I cant follow that kind of person on twitter..Tufiakwa!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Has anyone noticed Ikeja hotel. Gaining gradually since the Transcorp hotel IPO news. It is speculative trading I guess.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmmyyax(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
[/color]
If you want to make well over =N=500,000 monthly. Here is an opportunity for free business seminar for those resident in ABUJA this saturday 13th of September 2014, 2pm, with 100% real demonstration. you can contact me on 08034810700 for venue.
Congratulations to some of you who was present for last weekend's.[color=#000099]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
@emmmyyax this is not d place or time to all dis advert as men dey vex now. **frowns**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking: @emmmyyax this is not d place or time to all dis advert as men dey vex now. **frowns**

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Who noticed the transactions on DANGCEM done by Meristem!! Chai.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Born2berich:
Because i have a stock does not stop me from issuing warning when i see danger. Me i no be monkey hunter but myself. smiley

I find it difficult to understand why some people overreact whenever you post a negative news about a stock they own. This set of investors will NEVER post any negative news that may help others refrain from imminent investment mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
davide470: Who noticed the transactions on DANGCEM done by Meristem!! Chai.
Off market deal, so how did you know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elai147:

I find it difficult to understand why some people overreact whenever you post a negative news about a stock they own. This set of investors will NEVER post any negative news that may help others refrain from imminent investment mistakes.

I did'nt overreact o, that post was even meant to be a joke. is it because u didn't see me flashing those set of teeth?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
NIGERIAN investors to lost #74.855 billion in two months .21 quoted companies to delists from daily official in the next two months, myjoy08,9free,born 2be rich name them ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Born2berich: I just decided to check the twitter post of Wale tinubu and i noticed that he has deleted his post and response to 4dchairman on the release of the oxygen result. shocked shocked shocked shocked
No mind that guy, he think say im tweet na PM . He just joined twitter 2months ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lafencer: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
lafencer: hi guys...how does one liquidate shares from Morgan Capital? As they don't have one's account details online.

pls guys who have accounts with MC should help a brother
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
nitrogen:
Off market deal, so how did you know?

Proshare reported it bro. DIL sold to Investment Corporation of Dubai. Dangote playing safe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
lafencer:

pls guys who have accounts with MC should help a brother

Just sell all your shares, then send them an e-mail requesting for withdrawal of your cash. simple!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

I did'nt overreact o, that post was even meant to be a joke. is it because u didn't see me flashing those set of teeth?

My oga I wasn't referring to your post at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ProphetUtuocha, jaybee3(m), coinbrood, Agbalowomeri, leparj(m), W0t0w0toman, KarlTom and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.