Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116016 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
;
carpenter:

I am inclined to go for a value between 60-80k. I do not think the situation is as bad as it was in 2009 and may be better than 2010.

FY2009:10k, FY2010:60k, FY2011:80k, FY2012;1.00, FY2013:1.10

Even 50k not bad grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbeche35: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Methinks 75 k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think it won't be less than 1.00Naira...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prince081: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bnsitl, I registered with Morgancapital 6 weeks ago.
I paid an initial sum of N150k. This sum reflected in my account but I have been struggling to make purchases using their itrade platform.
Could the issue be that I only make attempts to buy in the evening I.e. After trading hours?
After several failed attempts to buy, I had to write them an email to buy some stocks for me. This request was not also fulfilled.
Please advise me on the best approach of buying stocks with Morgancapital.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Prince081:
I paid an initial sum of N150k. This sum reflected in my account but I have been struggling to make purchases using their itrade platform.
Could the issue be that I only make attempts to buy in the evening I.e. After trading hours?
After several failed attempts to buy, I had to write them an email to buy some stocks for me. This request was not also fulfilled.
Thanks
Buy on itrade btw the hours of 10; 15 to 2:30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SMC(f): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
FBNH over Oando at current prices
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2015
mercylicious:

My guy, I've not been to the place for close to 3months. Work wears me out lately. Agric no easy but it is rewarding with patience.
NSE is the sweetest place to play when d MKT is good.
No place like nsempa. We are making money this year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2015
At great analyst in the house, nice views. Considering the current market trend, what would you advise someone to buy for capital gain of 10-20% in three weeks. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=Sokijosh post= @ madam mercylicious NSE is the koko but stil need to interface with nature. Happy hunting when you see better bush meat no forget us oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Prince081:
Thanks
Have you gotten your customer login details? If yes, then you can buy through I trade platform between 1000hrs to 1430hrs. Try and play with the platform to get familiar with it. There is a page there is also tutorial page on how to navigate the I trade platform there, go through it.
Then lastly.. U will understand it better if u ask your questions when using it
It will help u try out things.
About mailing them for purchase I guess if u have any need to do that any other time u will have to put the market price of the share into consideration. Then also try and follow up your mail with call.
Hope this helps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2015
lancee:
;

Even 50k not bad grin
This banking stocks are unpredictable. While i was thinking big in uba,diamond and Sterling dividend declaration, i was like using all the gods in the world to curse them when the overhyped uba,stingy diamond and midget sterlingbank gave 10kobo and 6kobo respectively.But thank God, i stayed unpertumbed till sai buhari momentum made me recover and hit a jackpot. Hmmm,sai baba sweet o.I will be soon blown away with lots of jackpots by the time our finest leadership reign constitutionally assume office by may 29.
Our road to multimillionaire status..... bnsitl!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Happy easter celEbration!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rooneyboy(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2015
jp130:
Moni i paid yestday is yet 2 b creditd 2 ma acct. Calld yestday n morgan said dey avnt gottn alert yet. Wat is wrong wit zenith bank
can u help me with a phone number i can use in reaching morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rooneyboy(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Prince081:
Thanks
your registration , were you present at their lagos offise before this was made possible

i really need to register with these guys but going to lagos now is the biggest challenge i'm faced with
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rooneyboy:
your registration , were you present at their lagos offise before this was made possible

i really need to register with these guys but going to lagos now is the biggest challenge i'm faced with
Rooney Rooney you don't need to go to their office you can do everything online
Visit www.morgancapitalgroup.com

Click register at the top right and fill the request form they'll mail you the account opening form and you carry on from there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
makashava:
Happy easter celEbration!
Thank you. Wishing you and all the same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
immanuello:
This banking stocks are unpredictable. While i was thinking big in uba,diamond and Sterling dividend declaration, i was like using all the gods in the world to curse them when the overhyped uba,stingy diamond and midget sterlingbank gave 10kobo and 6kobo respectively.But thank God, i stayed unpertumbed till sai buhari momentum made me recover and hit a jackpot. Hmmm,sai baba sweet o.I will be soon blown away with lots of jackpots by the time our finest leadership reign constitutionally assume office by may 29.
Our road to multimillionaire status..... bnsitl!!!

well said , they re unpredictable by end of this week we shall know what FBNH have for us

Amen to that change of status grin

Happy Easter my people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Profitandcounting@.4M #patience rules
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
makashava:

Bros calm down it just paper profits
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin Money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
makashava:

Congrats bro. We're making money and I plan to lock in some of that money for good this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
The resurrection of our Lord Jesus has given us unending hope, liberate us from every chains of sins, and redeem us from eternal condemnation of death. As we celebrate this resurrection today, may he brings to us abundant blessings, divine healing, everlasting protection and peace of mind. Happy Easter to everyone. The Lord will surely answer our supplications whenever we called him and our expectations shall never be cut short In Jesus Name (Amen). Have a blessed celebrations and bullish week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ceeteed(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thanks for your Beautiful Piece of Prayer and Good Wishes.
I Claim all for us all in Jesus Mighty Name.Amen.

Enjoying the beautiful work you are all doing on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rooneyboy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Joysmart:
Rooney Rooney you don't need to go to their office you can do everything online
Visit www.morgancapitalgroup.com

Click register at the top right and fill the request form they'll mail you the account opening form and you carry on from there

Oh. Sweet sis , you've really had my back all through the journey ,u r a real blessing in disguise for me this year .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abubaka101: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello guys, am new to investing and I really want to get some ideas about how I can invest in the Nigerian Stock Exchange and how I can begin trading Forex in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls has sterling bank declared anythhing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deebsman1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kevostica:

Buy on itrade btw the hours of 10; 15 to 2:30.
pls am also new to morgan itrade platform, am intending to make payment to morgan capital as well, but my issue is after everything, either profit (or loss), how will i be able to retrieve my money back? someone pls help me explain the process
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Krisuba:
Pls has sterling bank declared anythhing?
capital YES!
They pay an unfortunate silliest 6kobo dividend out of fyeps of 42kobo.The worst ever since atleast in the last 3years if i'm right. who knows what fbnh will pay this time.....perhaps a positively or negatively shocking peanut.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls what is the best way to deposit funds in meritrade,I just transferred funds to d Zenith account but it's not credited yet online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter Celebration to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meine, Kreos44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.