Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,115 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11178545 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) (7826) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 9:42am On Jun 21
sky2891:
What's the expectation from oando court case coming up on Monday?

I think the market will react positively if the court decides to allow the protesting group of shareholders to join the case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:59am On Jun 21
emmasoft:

This is not new. We saw the same scenario play out from 2005 to 2008. But I think the investing public is better informed now than before.

You think so? Investing public that ain't in many platforms like here might not really be properly informed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:00am On Jun 21
ndept:
I like this new version of you. The moment you realize that there is no need to be confrontational with anybody, the more you have peace in your inner minds.

It's called MATURITY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 10:01am On Jun 21
megawealth01:

You think so? Investing public that ain't in many platforms like here might not really be properly informed

After the public Offer , will the dividend be increased ? So they are likely to get Burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 10:01am On Jun 21
Ding oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:03am On Jun 21
grin grin
naturalflow:
Ding oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:04am On Jun 21
Hedgefunds:

After the public Offer , will the dividend be increased ? So they are likely to get Burnt.

Still no changes be that? Same game!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:12am On Jun 21
Plz, how do I sell in Morgan I trade platform?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:15am On Jun 21
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cocolacec(m): 10:15am On Jun 21
Raider76:

How will the market react to Ote now being the undisputed major shareholder in FBN?

Follow the crowd people might want to join the bandwagon thereby increasing the share price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 10:21am On Jun 21
KayOn1:

The timing of this your return to Nigerian market is suspect though. For you to return by this time T, ...

I no talk pass so. Welcome back make we "rofo rofo" am together because it is about to ...

In my opinion the devaluation is done. Nigerian equites are ridiculously cheap. Look at GTB, ROE of over 60% yet forward PE is less than 1. That's crazy na. Its almost like free money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:24am On Jun 21
nosa2:

In my opinion the devaluation is done. Nigerian equites are ridiculously cheap. Look at GTB, ROE of over 60% yet forward PE is less than 1. That's crazy na. Its almost like free money.

You mean it's very cheap at CMP?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 10:25am On Jun 21
megawealth01:

I no understand that acronym oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:30am On Jun 21
megawealth01:

Una wahala too much for here😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:32am On Jun 21
nosa2:

The devaluation almost got me ...
Brought funds in @ 570:1. Took a lot of dexterity ... to break even.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:33am On Jun 21
nosa2:

Facts behind the figures sir😂
Once Forex earning is done and with all these rights issues and attendant dilution, let me siddon for my N18 yunction

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:33am On Jun 21
shocked shocked

KayOn1:

The devaluation almost got me ...
Brought funds in @ 570:1. Took a lot of dexterity ... to break even.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 10:33am On Jun 21
jp130:
Place your cursor on the stock you want to sell, you will see a dropdown arrow, click it and choose the sell button, follow the drop down menu and double click on sell after you have tick all the column
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:34am On Jun 21
Agbalowomeri:

Facts behind the figures sir😂
Once Forex earning is done and with all these rights issues and attendant dilution, let me siddon for my N18 yunction

Really
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:36am On Jun 21
nosa2:

100%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:39am On Jun 21
nosa2:

I no understand that acronym oh

You mean it's very cheap at Current Market Price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cocolacec(m): 10:42am On Jun 21
jp130:

Go to your portfolio and click on the minus button of the stock you wish to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:45am On Jun 21
Day two full bid... Any news on unity bank? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:53am On Jun 21
megawealth01:

Purely TA. Same with Veritas. Distribution & Accumulation going on depending on which side you are on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:54am On Jun 21
megawealth01:

Na Mendes hands dey there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:56am On Jun 21
Agbalowomeri:

Na Mendes hands dey there

Seems una don too much in the train... Let's see whether it will get to #5 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:59am On Jun 21
KayOn1:

Purely TA. Same with Veritas. Distribution going on

That VERITAS giving me massive joy...

The little I kept back after selling my holdings then is getting to 1/4 of my total capital in buying all the volume of veritas back then

This market eh grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:00am On Jun 21
To get cash/transfer withdrawals into ones' bank from Morgan Capital these days is a bit frustrating. You will send them mails for about 4 days consecutively. Beside this email below, does any one know any other mail they are using:

info@morgancapitalgroup.com
yemisio@morgancapitalgroup.com
research@morgancapitalgroup.com
tradingdesk@morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 11:00am On Jun 21
megawealth01:

You mean it's very cheap at Current Market Price?

Well I'm buying. The guy who is selling obviously thinks it's expensive and as such will go down (he could also need money for school fees sha but thats another story). Either way Time will tell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:01am On Jun 21
KayOn1:

Purely TA. Same with Veritas. Distribution & Accumulation going on depending on which side you are on.

I dey kampe for unity ship
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:01am On Jun 21
For those in ChampBrew,...sharpen your cutlass. While those in Intenegins should hold. Don't give away your equity for a mere N1.60, when there is a forthcoming window to sell for above that price.....

Please take the above statement with a pinch of salt and do your own due diligence. Over and out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:01am On Jun 21
nosa2:

Well I'm buying. The guy who is selling obviously thinks it's expensive and as such will go down (he could also need money for school fees sha but thats another story). Either way Time will tell.

Agba over to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) (7826) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jaakay, realking(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.