Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,482 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11501822 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (8137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=mercylicious]
Oando gini? When analyst have recommened sell for Oando. It has nt demonstrated any growth and has negative turn over. I put bid for portpaints 2moro, it has gained 10% already,s will see to buy for me. Another one dt am, I didn't buy d time I was . PLS give me ur number, you know in nse many things day happen like that stock u say can it make profit of #1 a day? if things change now oando can make profit of more dan #5 a day and i hope to se oando at #150 befor the end of 2013.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2013
ihedioramma: [/quote][quote author=ihedioramma]
^^^^
Things can change too and they go down to 50kobo, works both ways.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2013
Omexonomy: you want to compete with us with ur dollars i hate it. NONE THE LESS YOU CAN STILL JOIN US. I believe allmost All the traders in this forum do it on line both paying and withdrawing are being done online. The last time i saw my stockbrocker was early 2010 and i herd they had move from their last location. If you are intrested ask the house to to recomend a reputable stockbroker to you for my own rank fourth in nigeria.
Thanks for this information. I am tired of my present broker. If i m not there, nothing serious happens even when i 've called and instructed those their eyeservice staffs. PLs whats the name and website of the company you are using?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2013
What are your thoughts on Ecobank? How does it fare with other banks? how are the dividends in this bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2013
saanil: What are your thoughts on Ecobank? How does it fare with other banks? how are the dividends in this bank?
Ecobank is ok but why were they delisted?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2013
veeco vee: Ecobank is ok but why were they delisted?

I do not think they are de-listed. I see from their annual report that they distribute their dividend in US cents. So they will be converted to naira while distribution or that is dependent on their individual shareholders. In that case, a weaker naira is helpful right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
saanil:

I do not think they are de-listed. I see from their annual report that they distribute their dividend in US cents. So they will be converted to naira while distribution or that is dependent on their individual shareholders. In that case, a weaker naira is helpful right?
are you talking about ETI? i ve not seen ecobank on pricelist for a longtime now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
veeco vee: are you talking about ETI? i ve not seen ecobank on pricelist for a longtime now

Yeah - I am talking about ETI - is'nt that Ecobank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
saanil:

Yeah - I am talking about ETI - is'nt that Ecobank?
Well ETI and ECOBANK used to be listed separately on nse pricelist...who knows weather they ' ve merged
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
veeco vee: Thanks for this information. I am tired of my present broker. If i m not there, nothing serious happens even when i 've called and instructed those their eyeservice staffs. PLs whats the name and website of the company you are using?
Chappelhill and deham securities.

http://www.chapelhilldenham.com/contact-us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello house,
My broker did not see port paints to buy. Infact, am nt sure they will be able to buy till it reaches 8naira. I don't like chasing stocks when there are other opportunities, though they might nt be as lucrative.

Today presented a good opportunity for entry, am thinking of buying ubacap or afriprud tomorow, house, what do u think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
veeco vee: Well ETI and ECOBANK used to be listed separately on nse pricelist...who knows weather they ' ve merged

ETI is the parent company of Ecobank and yes there was a merger. I used to have Ecobank shares but it's now ETI.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
mercylicious: Hello house,
My broker did not see port paints to buy. Infact, am nt sure they will be able to buy till it reaches 8naira. I don't like chasing stocks when there are other opportunities, though they might nt be as lucrative.

Today presented a good opportunity for entry, am thinking of buying ubacap or afriprud tomorow, house, what do u think?

In my opinion, UBCAP is a good stock but since it was listed it has not made substantial progress. It may be good for long term. I have been following the stock for the past 3 months and have not seen any good entry point for short term, maybe when it becomes oversold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ogas..does any 1 have info on unity bank..dat stock been swinglin btw 0.62 n 0.65 eversince
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Elai147:

In my opinion, UBCAP is a good stock but since it was listed it has not made substantial progress. It may be good for long term. I have been following the stock for the past 3 months and have not seen any good entry point for short term, maybe when it becomes oversold.

me too on d bolded

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
here

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 5:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Elai147:

ETI is the parent company of Ecobank and yes there was a merger. I used to have Ecobank shares but it's now ETI.

Any idea when did this merger happen? Also any views on the stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2013
Omexonomy: Chappelhill and deham securities.

http://www.chapelhilldenham.com/contact-us
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2013
Elai147:

Oh! no wonder, It's been long that i sold my ecobank. I think that was the year they gave 1 for 1 bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2013
bigx:
^^^^
Things can change too and they go down to 50kobo, works both ways.

NEVER OANDO IS A BIG COMPANY THERE BUSINESS IS MORE DAN FIVE NOT ONLY OIL&GAS IS THERE BUSINESS. TALK YOUR TIME DONT PUT SAN SAN FOR MY FOOD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2013
ihedioramma: NEVER OANDO IS A BIG COMPANY THERE BUSINESS IS MORE DAN FIVE NOT ONLY OIL&GAS IS THERE BUSINESS. TALK YOUR TIME DONT PUT SAN SAN FOR MY FOOD

Lol no vex o, but Oando is small compared to bigger companies that have gone bankrupt.
Dont mind me jor, just saying it from another perspective, they might actually go up to N200 too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2013
bigx:

Lol no vex o, but Oando is small compared to bigger companies that have gone bankrupt.
Dont mind me jor, just saying it from another perspective, they might actually go up to N200 too
NOW YOU COME, OANDO IS A BIG COMPANY MORE DAN AP(FO),CONOIL,MRS OIL, OKOMU PALM E.T.C grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2013
ihedioramma: NOW YOU COME, OANDO IS A BIG COMPANY MORE DAN AP(FO),CONOIL,MRS OIL, OKOMU PALM E.T.C grin

I would seriously argue on that, depends on the indices you use for size.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2013
ihedioramma: NOW YOU COME, OANDO IS A BIG COMPANY MORE DAN AP(FO),CONOIL,MRS OIL, OKOMU PALM E.T.C grin

but badly managed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
fxisreal:

but badly managed
THAT IS NOT TRUE OANDO ENTER INTO OTHER BUSINESS THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DOWN NOW AND PEOPLE THAT INVEST FOR SHORT TERM SAY THEY DONT HAVE GOOD MANAGEMENT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
ihedioramma: THAT IS NOT TRUE OANDO ENTER INTO OTHER BUSINESS THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DOWN NOW AND PEOPLE THAT INVEST FOR SHORT TERM SAY THEY DONT HAVE GOOD MANAGEMENT.

Okay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
saanil:

Any idea when did this merger happen? Also any views on the stock?

Check this link for more information on the acquisition. http://www.proshareng.com/news/15564

The stock is a very good one but presently, investors may not be pleased with its recent dividend payouts compared to its likes in the same sector. However, this is due to its being a conglomerate firm (with banking operations in 33 African countries). According to recent consensus forecast, ETI will outperform the market and investors were advised to purchase equity in the company. I am sure investors will enjoy this coy in the long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
What is it with UACN? They acquire a company and the stock start doing well....atleast maybe for the short term; it was livestock before and now portpaint
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
jossy26: What is it with UACN? They acquire a company and the stock start doing well....atleast maybe for the short term; it was livestock before and now portpaint

And Portpaint stock is now very scarce in the market. I've been trying to get it for some time now. I'll soon stop the pursuit and concentrate on other stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
fxisreal: here

pls which site do you get the analysis you attached i like to use it because of the chart thing. tanx.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Shine1177:

pls which site do you get the analysis you attached i like to use it because of the chart thing. tanx.

trw-stockbrokers dot com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babypipsy: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
Elai147:

And Portpaint stock is now very scarce in the market. I've been trying to get it for some time now. I'll soon stop the pursuit and concentrate on other stocks.

Its indeed very scarce. My broker was only able to get a few thousand units today. Lets see how far this will go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (8137) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cbtayo(m), zendi, MARKETJJC, MadmaxX489, jideflash(m), talk2me2, robobo, Hedgefunds, handsomebolanle, Picky1, chimex38, chunkuli, Divineability, Agbalowomeri, Ades1, Sunrisepebble, xezoid(m), Ekpoma25, NapoleonHill and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.