Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11671733 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (8272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
The seriousness in this section is too much. I think we need a clown or a commedian to make us laugh at least once in a while. I will nominate stockbull during the bulish period. While stockbear durring the bearish period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Omexonomy: The seriousness in this section is too much. I think we need a clown or a commedian to make us laugh at least once in a while. I will nominate stockbull during the bulish period. While stockbear durring the bearish period.

Are you trying to say that oga Stock bull is a clown or what? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Omexonomy: The seriousness in this section is too much. I think we need a clown or a commedian to make us laugh at least once in a while. I will nominate stockbull during the bulish period. While stockbear durring the bearish period.

Lolxxx All work and no play makes stock investing a dull Biz...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
fxisreal: There is no bad time to enter the market what am saying for example those who enter market this month is better than who bought last month and am sure those who will enter in few month time will surely better than those who currently buying.
market is like what we are seeing it can not definitely falling, there will be a pause for lit upward then ranging till the time of serious buying.
i will refer to my post by sept/oct time. already sold all my penny stock looking to sell more of d cap stock for fresh entry.
happy investing

Well understood.. especially for those who are trading. For me, I look for good times to enter the market and add to my positions on my long term stocks while I sell the other stocks as soon as I make good profit and standby to re-enter and trading continues...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2013

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
feelamong:

Are you trying to say that oga Stock bull is a clown or what? lipsrsealed
i see some jokes sometimes but dont want us to forget the common goal.i will catch you unawares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
stockbull:
i see some jokes sometimes but dont want us to forget the common goal.i will catch you unawares.
all correct!!!
We are waiting.
Please fellow investor i want to submit my UBA devidend mandate. Which busstop will i alight along ikorodu road if i am going there from ojuelegba under bridge.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
stockbear:

grin

we are in the bullish market so wait for ur turn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PHIPEX(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
nereiskc: Good evening pals, pls when is the payment and allotment dates of okomuoil coy of their 2012 FYE., 2ndly, must one fill something like allotment forms for city securities limited (registrar of okomuoil) to claim his benefit...... Your ans will b highly appreciated.
Pls my Ogas in the house, can anyone help us with this information because am also very interested in it. I've gotten the dividend already but the bonus hasn't been credited, what could be the cause?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
PHIPEX: Pls my Ogas in the house, can anyone help us with this information because am also very interested in it. I've gotten the dividend already but the bonus hasn't been credited, what could be the cause?

Sometimes bonuses may not be readily credited in your CSCS account. You should allow some time for this. Alternatively you can contact the registrars for better information.

nereiskc: Good evening pals, pls when is the payment and allotment dates of okomuoil coy of their 2012 FYE., 2ndly, must one fill something like allotment forms for city securities limited (registrar of okomuoil) to claim his benefit...... Your ans will b highly appreciated.

They have started paying out dividends (payment date: 20-05-2013). If you are yet to receive yours, contact the registrars. If you have not yet register for E-dividend, please do- the registrar can assist you with this and you can be receiving subsequent dividends in your bank account- which is usually faster and better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Was at UAC Reg on Tuesday this week to submit emandate form. Was told okomu bonus is not ready.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pleep(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2013
So even nigerian dey get stock market now?

the black man dey fly oooooo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2013
Hi Guys,

What is your view on Nigerian banks - namley Guaranty Trust, Zenith, FBN Holdings, UBA and Ecobank? What is the outlook for banking sector. In FY12, these banks had a solid year but this year its just been UBA which has had a great rally. What do you guys think will happen to bank stocks in coming time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:02am On Jun 29, 2013
pleep: So even nigerian dey get stock market now?

Most peeps dont contribute they just read, gain something and go if you dont have anything to say why not just start crying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2013
The way that mallam in cbn is controling banks is commendable to a greater extent. Execpt for wema bank i will suggest they are for the long term investment especially those you mention.
saanil: Hi Guys,

What is your view on Nigerian banks - namley Guaranty Trust, Zenith, FBN Holdings, UBA and Ecobank? What is the outlook for banking sector. In FY12, these banks had a solid year but this year its just been UBA which has had a great rally. What do you guys think will happen to bank stocks in coming time?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH, Dis guy don kill me this morning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2013
saanil: Hi Guys,

I have no doubt the banking sector will do well this year- especially the ones you have listed, including Acess bank. They may not give 100% returns to investors but certainly close in the range. There are some of them that are good for long term. Axe Finance described Nigeria as Africa’s leading IT innovative country in the banking sector with modern infrastructure and a robust customer base.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2013
Elai147:

I have no doubt the banking sector will do well this year- especially the ones you have listed, including Acess bank. They may not give 100% returns to investors but certainly close in the range. There are some of them that are good for long term.

Redoil: The way that mallam in cbn is controling banks is commendable to a greater extent. Execpt for wema bank i will suggest they are for the long term investment especially those you mention.

But the share prices of these banks have not been strong in the past few weeks. I know invessting in banks in a long term story but I think investors are waiting for quarterly results of banks to come out to see how much profit they are making this year.

Sanusi's contribution is commendable but he will be going from his post in 2014. I am not sure if the new guy who is going to come will be as good as him.

Also guys I wanted to know about the Excess Crude Account (ECA) in Nigeria. Few months ago there was disagreement as to how much money should be withdrawn from it - what was it all about?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2013
saanil:

But the share prices of these banks have not been strong in the past few weeks. I know invessting in banks in a long term story but I think investors are waiting for quarterly results of banks to come out to see how much profit they are making this year.

Sanusi's contribution is commendable but he will be going from his post in 2014. I am not sure if the new guy who is going to come will be as good as him.

Also guys I wanted to know about the Excess Crude Account (ECA) in Nigeria. Few months ago there was disagreement as to how much money should be withdrawn from it - what was it all about?
whoever will come after sanusi will want to perform better for new broom sweep clean.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Plz is this the 26 or 27th week? Trw stockbrokers forcast bears to continue during the 26th week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pleep(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Elai147:

I have no doubt the banking sector will do well this year- especially the ones you have listed, including Acess bank. They may not give 100% returns to investors but certainly close in the range. There are some of them that are good for long term. Axe Finance described Nigeria as Africa’s leading IT innovative country in the banking sector with modern infrastructure and a robust customer base.
Are you serious?

Do you people really make that much return on these stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2013
pleep: Are you serious?

Such returns were there last year. I am not sure about this year - that is what I am trying to find out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2013
GOOD DEY MY BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S IN THE HOUSE I WELLCOME YOU INTO THE NEW MONTH IN JESUS NAME... I THANK GOD FOR THE PAST 6MONTHS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2013

Check easykobo.com under stock trials.

And yes, people make more than that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2013

i have made up to 65% since january this year. So 100% might be possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2013
the house is quiet.where are the ogas...................you've to expose your ideas and ingenuity too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2013
Market just dey open. Ogas are devising means of making money first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2013
Na wa oo Una good morning ooooo is market not open yet ? If it as why is NSE website not updating ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2013
stockbull:

the house is quiet.where are the ogas...................you've to expose your ideas and ingenuity too
Them the Ogas they sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want dream good dreams so that i go come repositon wella for this market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Guys any ideas on the exchange rate? It has been quite volatile in the past few weeks - any idea where it is headed in coming time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Stockbull
When you and other Ogas at the top no talk, who go talk? cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
hi guys, monitoring trade online @ http://www.nse.com.ng/Pages/default.aspx but seems the data are for friday and not current trade. Can somebody confirm this for me. I'll also appreciate if some1 can help with another link where i can follow daily trade realtime online

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (8272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy, Victoryissure(m), Saybal(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.