Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (358295 Views)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by tjsadiq(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2013
hello guys, so i flashed a stock 4.3 Rom,lost root...and tried to re root with CFroot via odin. it tells me its rooted on Odin but SU wasnt granted acces on d fone due to sum security blockage. I read sumwhr abt flashing 'knox disabled bootloader' to b able to root. But after flashing it,it failed..now am stuck with dis msg.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by dragnet: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2013
tj_sadiq: hello guys, so i flashed a stock 4.3 Rom,lost root...and tried to re root with CFroot via odin. it tells me its rooted on Odin but SU wasnt granted acces on d fone due to sum security blockage. I read sumwhr abt flashing 'knox disabled bootloader' to b able to root. But after flashing it,it failed..now am stuck with dis msg.
flash the stock rom again.with Odin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
tj_sadiq: hello guys, so i flashed a stock 4.3 Rom,lost root...and tried to re root with CFroot via odin. it tells me its rooted on Odin but SU wasnt granted acces on d fone due to sum security blockage. I read sumwhr abt flashing 'knox disabled bootloader' to b able to root. But after flashing it,it failed..now am stuck with dis msg.

What phone? Reflash stock.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by einsteino(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2013

Don't be scared... just do like stanley said, flash with odin and everything will be fine
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nurexfutmx(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
@stanley08....
I want to update my note2 to the latest jellybean 4.3 and download hd gamesl
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by tjsadiq(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Stanley08:

What phone? Reflash stock.

Note 2 N7100
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
tj_sadiq:

Note 2 N7100

Ok. I told you what to do already.

nurexfutmx:
@stanley08....
I want to update my note2 to the latest jellybean 4.3 and download hd gamesl

Go ahead.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by tjsadiq(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Stanley08]

Ok. I told you what to do already.

How du I get to download mode,cos odin doesn't see my fone wen plugged in,so can't flash.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nurexfutmx(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Is the official 4.3 update available in Nigeria? Please I need site I can download nice hd games, again what are the cool, neccsry apps u guys think I can download on my note2. Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by calabaman(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2013
@Stanley:

Greetins bro! Av been monitoring ur work and I must say a big welldone to u. Thru comments from you and others I got a note 2 a while ago and am enjoying the phone immensely.

Have a problem though. A friend came to mε with her note 3, that she is unable to open the google play store on her phone. I tried to open it for her, it just keeps on rolling and then says RETRY.

What do u suggest I do?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by gbozy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
@einsteino tanks for ur concern wasn't free to meet u yesterday hope u arrived safely in lagos
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by einsteino(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
gbozy: @einsteino tanks for ur concern wasn't free to meet u yesterday hope u arrived safely in lagos

have been quite busy too. had to push my trip to monday
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
tj_sadiq: How du I get to download mode,cos odin doesn't see my fone wen plugged in,so can't flash.

It is written in the first few pages. Keep holding Volume Up + Home + Power button till you get the instruction saying you should press volume up to go into download mode. Read first few pages if this isn't clear enough it's same way for S2, S3, S4, Note, Note 2 and Note 3. Cheers!

calabaman: @Stanley:

Greetins bro! Av been monitoring ur work and I must say a big welldone to u. Thru comments from you and others I got a note 2 a while ago and am enjoying the phone immensely.

Have a problem though. A friend came to mε with her note 3, that she is unable to open the google play store on her phone. I tried to open it for her, it just keeps on rolling and then says RETRY.

What do u suggest I do?

Thanks for the kind words mate

Here is what you do... Go into settings then select Application manager, scroll right till you get to 'ALL' applications tab. Scroll down to Google Play Store. Select it. Then 'Clear cache' and 'clear data'. Reboot phone. Set phone to 'WCDMA ONLY'(3G). Now open Play store and wait a bit. It should work. Don't forget to set phone back to Automatic or GSM ONLY (2G/EDGE) when u are done, as i know not everywhere in Nigeria 3G reception is good. Cheers! smiley

nurexfutmx: Is the official 4.3 update available in Nigeria? Please I need site I can download nice hd games, again what are the cool, neccsry apps u guys think I can download on my note2. Thanks

Tooo many questions.... Mate! Official 4.3 isn't available for any region from what i can see, however i am sure there are leaks.
When it is available, it will pop up here - http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-N7100. The Region code for Nigeria is 'ECT'.
Btw, I won't encourage pirated apps in this thread, if you like an app, support the dev(s) and buy the App from Play Store.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by pyramid777(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi Stanley08,

I've really learnt a lot from this thread and this encouraged me to buy a Samsung S4....

Please I'll need your assistance to root it without damaging it and understand the phone better...l'm based in lagos but will be in accra on Wednesday till the weekend. Can I call you up for a drink in accra and hopefully get more information directly from the master himself about my new phone ?

Please drop your number for me at go2falayi at yahoo dot com or send me a pm..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Gerrard59(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi fellas

Mr Stanley, good day, must say from your comments and tips Av been encouraged to get the S3.
My novical questions goes as follows:
How does rooting benefits the user and my coming S3.? And how can I root?
I'M asking cos am an advanced learner when it comes to Android phones , as this will be my first Droid. Thanks for your answer.

*bye bye to windows *
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Vicjay1(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2013
pls guys i bought a galaxy nite 2 GT-N7000 and if i download app(like uc browser and flashare) it will show file unsupported please what do i do? note i didnt download it from app world becos d fone dosent have one.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by warrenweste(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Vic-jay:
pls guys i bought a galaxy nite 2 GT-N7000 and if i download app(like uc browser and flashare) it will show file unsupported please what do i do? note i didnt download it from app world becos d fone dosent have one.
N7000 is note 1 note 2 is n7100
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by calabaman(m): 2:47am On Dec 08, 2013
#Stanley:

Thanks Bro. its now working...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 4:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Vic-jay:

You should have Play Store or it is a fake phone...

calabaman: #Stanley:

Thanks Bro. its now working...

Cheers mate! It should. smiley

pyramid777: Hi Stanley08,

I've really learnt a lot from this thread and this encouraged me to buy a Samsung S4....

Please I'll need your assistance to root it without damaging it and understand the phone better...l'm based in lagos but will be in accra on Wednesday till the weekend. Can I call you up for a drink in accra and hopefully get more information directly from the master himself about my new phone ?

Please drop your number for me at go2falayi at yahoo dot com or send me a pm..

Always busy mate, but thanks.

Gerrard59: Hi fellas

Mr Stanley, good day, must say from your comments and tips Av been encouraged to get the S3.
My novical questions goes as follows:
How does rooting benefits the user and my coming S3.? And how can I root?
I'M asking cos am an advanced learner when it comes to Android phones , as this will be my first Droid. Thanks for your answer.

*bye bye to windows *

http://www.droidiser.com/2012/11/what-after-rooting-apps-tips.html
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by mrnabeel: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
einsteino: i buy dead samsung galaxy phones...note 1, note 2, s2, s3 e.t.c

hey i hv an s3 that wont come on with a tiny crack on the screen.... 08135129200 pls call if interested
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by mrnabeel: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
einsteino:

do this, plug in a charger and connect it to a power source. after 10minutes, place your hands near the camera... if its getting hot near the camera, then i can assure you that your motherboard is fried. if not, it is probably a bad power i.c or your boot information got corrupted hence needs a jtag service.

hey i hv the same problem but mines a tmobile s3. it wont come on at all nor wld it charge. its not the battery nor the charger.... please can u help me? i took it to their office but because its tmobile they wont help
nabeel - 08135129200
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Vicjay1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls help. There is no playstore not even appworld. The phone is not user friendly at all. If i open some websites lyk nairaland, it will show unsupported scripts. What do i do? Pls help
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by maaji: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
pls I boght a samsung note 2 for 23k but d caliberator is cracked but it functions perfectly. do u tink its a good begain? and pls hw much eill d caliberator cost. I stay at abuja (if u tink dat cos I stay at abuja I get moni u are on ur own). no offence. tanks in advance
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by gbozy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
@eisnteino ha! But how much will it cost for the jtag service ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by einsteino(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
gbozy: @eisnteino ha! But how much will it cost for the jtag service ?

It depends Oo°.. If your phone has a molex connector on d logic board, i could do it for 4k but if it doesn't we will talking abt 7k.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by einsteino(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
maaji: pls I boght a samsung note 2 for 23k but d caliberator is cracked but it functions perfectly. do u tink its a good begain? and pls hw much eill d caliberator cost. I stay at abuja (if u tink dat cos I stay at abuja I get moni u are on ur own). no offence. tanks in advance

Lol.. Na really no think say u get plenty money unto abuja tinz. Well if d phone is still responding to touch, then it means d digitizer is still good.. If this is d case then u had a good bargain.

i could change d caliberator(screen glass) for u but am not in abuja
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vic-jay:
Pls help. There is no playstore not even appworld. The phone is not user friendly at all. If i open some websites lyk nairaland, it will show unsupported scripts. What do i do? Pls help

I think you have a clone phone, not an original mate...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Vicjay1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Stanley08:

I think you have a clone phone, not an original mate...
please is there any way u can be of help. pls
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vic-jay:

post pictures of the phone and post them here....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vic-jay:

Try reboot into download mode... Tell me what you see there... Read first page to know how to.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Dy329(m): 3:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello guys, just got new galaxy s4 4rm Dubai (model GT-I9500) but I don't know if it's original or fake because the camera cannot be adjusted more than 5mp instead of 13mp (don't know if the storage can cause this) also when I tried to change from gsm only to gsm/wcdma or wcdma only, it keeps going back to gsm only. What can I do to solve these issues.

Pls your positive response to this will be highly appreciated.

Here are some screenshots:

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (166) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.