Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,807 members, 7,976,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:00 PM

Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (4924 Views)

Seun, OAM4J, See An Example Of Gross Violation And Contempt Of Court On NL / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Happy Birthday OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Metalgoong(m): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Metalgong, Have you voted Achebe into the Hall of Shame?

Abeg go do am quick quick Chukwugoziri

lol . .

Awolowo filled the last spot in the Hall of Shame after he committed suicide with rat poison (ota-pia -pia) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Can we vote here?

Vote Achebe!!

Can you help us make campaign banners?

Achebe for Hall of Shame 2012

Sponsored by Signed: Crippled Achebe for Hall of Shame(CAHOS) Committee
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 25, 2012
You really need a ban Dayo! This ACHEBEPHOBIA is making you behave abnormal.i advise you go to Yaba Left and take a nap before it gets out of hand!
dayokanu:

Metalgong, Have you voted Achebe into the Hall of Shame?

Abeg go do am quick quick Chukwugoziri

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Can you help us make campaign banners?

Achebe for Hall of Shame 2012

Sponsored by Signed: Crippled Achebe for Hall of Shame(CAHOS) Committee

I'll see what I can do grin tongue
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Metalgoong: lol . .

Awolowo filled the last spot in the Hall of Shame after he committed suicide with rat poison (ota-pia -pia) grin grin grin

Abeg go and vote sharp sharp. Achebe must beat Retardeen Jonathan to that Hall of Shame

I go give you bottle of small stout wey you and Onlytruth go share
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by free13: 2:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Metalgoong:

lol . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Metalgoong: @Jarus & OAM4J

You guys should stop hiding my posts . . .
I even thought you guys have resigned . . .Its obvious you guys cant live without this moderator job. grin grin grin grin

Did you actually think that jarus is a jobless dickhead like you ? Try again mr
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:36am On Dec 25, 2012
berem: You really need a ban Dayo! This ACHEBEPHOBIA is making you behave abnormal.i advise you go to Yaba Left and take a nap before it gets out of hand!

Have you voted? Your vote is your mandate. Vote Achebe into Hall of Shame.

Berem Nwanne Its 2:30am I think say this time of the night you suppose dey Kongo oga for bedroom.

Oya vote quickly and resume duty for bedroom

Allah Kiyaye
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by free13: 2:38am On Dec 25, 2012
Rolling.:

Did you actually think that jarus is a jobless dickhead like you ? Try again mr

He is jobless, can't believe he begged for his job back.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 25, 2012
LOL

Dayo, how can you be mentioning kongo @ this time.

I'll brb, gimme like 20 mins grin tongue
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Lol! Kongo ko! Kinshasa ni! Abeg give my hero a break.your own don too much.you no dey tire?
dayokanu:

Have you voted? Your vote is your mandate. Vote Achebe into Hall of Shame.

Berem Nwanne Its 2:30am I think say this time of the night you suppose dey Kongo oga for bedroom.

Oya vote quickly and resume duty for bedroom

Allah Kiyaye
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 25, 2012
free13:

He is jobless, can't believe he begged for his job back.
tongue tongue

Most of you are so limited in your real life and when you come here,you think everyone else lives in a one room apartment like you.

Mschew
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:48am On Dec 25, 2012
berem: Lol! Kongo ko! Kinshasa ni! Abeg give my hero a break.your own don too much.you no dey tire?

Me tire?

O re mi ti afi bi eshin.

Which break abeg. Give that waist a break? Lailai At least person wey no cripple like Achebe suppose dey Kongo steady every night.

Abeg no deny bros him right oo Or we go Umuahia go protest for govt house.

For say Achebe dey Kasabubu regularly e for no dey bitter grumpy and senile like that
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by free13: 2:48am On Dec 25, 2012
berem: Lol! Kongo ko! Kinshasa ni! Abeg give my hero a break.your own don too much.you no dey tire?

You are doing useless husband and wife, while your whole tribe and a distinguished nigerian like Achebe is being insulted.
Don't you have men were you come from? undecided undecided
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:53am On Dec 25, 2012
free13:

You are doing useless husband and wife, while your whole tribe and a distinguished nigerian like Achebe is being insulted.

Shey e dey pain you say nobody look your side? Sorry No be berem fault say you no dey endowed as she is.

Ask Achebe if he needs your services he hasnt got any since he became crippled thats why he is bitter and grumpy

Konji bad ooo
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 25, 2012
Husband and wife? Lol! Bros you no defend the igbo course reach me for nairaland.once in a while you need to be nutty and have fun here.na my way be that o! But hey dont ever get serious with some of my comments abeg o!
free13:

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 25, 2012
grin grin grin

*going to viewing mode*
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by naptu2: 3:04am On Dec 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Berem.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by free13: 3:05am On Dec 25, 2012
berem: Husband and wife? Lol! Bros you no defend the igbo course reach me for nairaland.once in a while you need to be nutty and have fun here.na my way be that o! But hey dont ever get serious with some of my comments abeg o!

Not at all. tongue tongue
However, tomorrow these same peeps will say igbos are never united and can not defend themselves.
SLS said yorubas are the problem of nigeria, yet they never insulted (infact they sing his praises).
So why insult Achebe for saying the TRUTH? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT / Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) / Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.