Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,593 members, 7,948,300 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (4906 Views)

Seun, OAM4J, See An Example Of Gross Violation And Contempt Of Court On NL / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Happy Birthday OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 25, 2012
This thread is gonna be locked soon.i need to force myself to sleep. "yawns"
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 25, 2012
My dear truth is always bitter.you can see dayokanu is restless because achebe said the truth.achebe is a hero and his name is already written in gold.
free13:

Not at all. tongue tongue
However, tomorrow these same peeps will say igbos are never united and can not defend themselves.
SLS said yorubas are the problem of nigeria, yet they never insulted (infact they sing his praises).
So why insult Achebe for saying the TRUTH? angry angry
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by chamotex(m): 3:57am On Dec 25, 2012
grin grin grin You guys take ish too seriously on here
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by amor4ce(m): 4:09am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]My people viewing this thread make una no vex. The Hall of shame thread would be reopened soon

We want you to exercise your right

visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1139345/nairaland-politics-section-hall-shame/9

Merry Xmas to you all
it has been a while since I paid attention to nairaland, but as soon as I saw what was happening in this section I decided to immediately nominate Chinua achebe for quite obvious reasons. alas, the thread was locked. The mods should please unlock that thread because I don't want to go sulking for the rest of the day for not being able to exercise my nairaland duty - to nominate Chinua Achebe.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by bushwailo: 4:18am On Dec 25, 2012
I really think the thread should be re-opened.

But please can you add Awo to that list.
Just to make it a little more interesting.
cheesy

After watching the disagreements between Seun and his fellow Owambe brodas
It has helped be understand Yorubas even more.

Just like numerous misunderstandings between Akitola and Awo.
There is always gonna be a struggle between the true progressives in Yorubaland and the Awoists !

Observing the reactions of people like Tinubu, Fashola, OBJ and Soyinka on this Achebe issue.
I can now confirm that all Yorubas are not the same.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by denzel2009: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Please how can I vote for shinua ashebe
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by ektbear: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2012
lmao. nairaland...pure comedy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by fkaz(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]My people viewing this thread make una no vex. The Hall of shame thread would be reopened soon

We want you to exercise your right

visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]
Oga small small, Abi you won pursue hin people commot 4 NL
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2012
I voted odechukwu, but now I'n inclined to change my vote for the father of modern nna bros whining and chest beating

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by cumudie(f): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2012
grin
Metalgoong:

Brother, anything is possible in Nigeria oooo . . .
I realized the whole thing was a charade when i saw Jarus's resignation letter . . Resign ke? . . Never! grin grin grin

All I have for ds post is grin
Metalgoong:

Brother, anything is possible in Nigeria oooo . . .
I realized the whole thing was a charade when i saw Jarus's resignation letter . . Resign ke? . . Never! grin grin grin
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Noiseless2: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2012
"Noiselessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!you are banned for challenging the lies being cooked by the cowards and forces of darkness,also your comments are hereby deleted for trying to expose the hypocrites and those who derive their happiness in other peoples pain and suffering"
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Noiseless2: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2012
It makes me throw up when people keep trying to distance themselves from the foolishness they started and encouraged all along just cos' they wanna save their shameful faces.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pls the mods as a matter of urgency should re open the Hall of Shame thread. We need to conclude the business of putting Asebe into that infamy spot.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
free13:

You are doing useless husband and wife, while your whole tribe and a distinguished nigerian like Achebe is being insulted.
Don't you have men were you come from? undecided undecided
My guy the thing tire me ooooo. Dont mind that useless berem of a girl. Everytime she mocks achebe because dayokanu mocks him. she does husband and wife with this same dayokanu that have pathological hatred for igbos. The funniest thing of all this igbo girls is that they dont reason with their brains and she claims she is married. Her and dayokanu will be having an affair secretly and she will get pregnant for him, then the thank you she will get from the yoruba guy would be a container of acid all over her body... lolzzzzz... and she will be expecting us to pity her.......SMH

She has a husband, i hope her husband does DNA test for his children because these berem of a girl is too wayward........ SMH. Carry belle for dayokanu an ofenmmanu and her husband will be thinking it is his children. .......SMH.... What has the world turned into?
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
LWKMD! O boy no kill me with laugh o!
donchris33: My guy the thing tire me ooooo. Dont mind that useless berem of a girl. Everytime she mocks achebe because dayokanu mocks him. she does husband and wife with this same dayokanu that have pathological hatred for igbos. The funniest thing of all this igbo girls is that they dont reason with their brains and she claims she is married. Her and dayokanu will be having an affair secretly and she will get pregnant for him, then the thank you she will get from the yoruba guy would be a container of acid all over her body... lolzzzzz... and she will be expecting us to pity her.......SMH

She has a husband, i hope her husband does DNA test for his children because these berem of a girl is too wayward........ SMH. Carry belle for dayokanu an ofenmmanu and her husband will be thinking it is his children. .......SMH.... What has the world turned into?
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
donchris33: The funniest thing of all this igbo girls is that they dont reason with their brains and she claims she is married. Her and dayokanu will be having an affair secretly and she will get pregnant for him, then the thank you she will get from the yoruba guy would be a container of acid all over her body... lolzzzzz... and she will be expecting us to pity her.......SMH

dk has been licking berem's oily soup cheesy cheesy

with men like this no wonder ibo chicks are opting out - fecking shemales whinig like biatches
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lolzzzzzzz.....Ibo guys can whine over anything even the one that is none of their business and least concerned them
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by ektbear: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Some people take nairaland too seriously.

Anyway, Merry Christmas one and all!
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Berem shey na these shemales you have been coping with all these while? Ndo Nne. I no blame you for choosing Yoruba men.

I mean which man would be tying wrapper like someone with chronic Hernia. Abeg come to Yoruba men jare leave all these whiny men alone

And come meet real men.

For Igbo land no wonder na women dey go school( e.g Okonjo, Dora, Ezekwesili, this OBJ girlfriend Kema Chikwe) and na men dey sell market(Alaba, Ladipo, Aba etc) so they would have the opportunity to gossip endlessly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Speech On Ndi Igbo And Biafra(long Read) / Security: COAS Impressed With Ugwuanyi’s Cooperation With Nigerian Army / Amnesty Package: Militants To Get N20,000 Each Monthly - N1,500 For Food Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.