Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,429 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (4876 Views)

Seun, OAM4J, See An Example Of Gross Violation And Contempt Of Court On NL / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Happy Birthday OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: Berem shey na these shemales you have been coping with all these while? Ndo Nne. I no blame you for choosing Yoruba men.

I mean which man would be tying wrapper like someone with chronic Hernia. Abeg come to Yoruba men jare leave all these whiny men alone

And come meet real men.

For Igbo land no wonder na women dey go school( e.g Okonjo, Dora, Ezekwesili, this OBJ girlfriend Kema Chikwe) and na men dey sell market(Alaba, Ladipo, Aba etc) so they would have the opportunity to gossip endlessly
lolzzzzzzzzz........ berem husband don suffer,shey you dey call her husband shemales,because you don already dey nyansh am. my brother i no blame you o jare...... i really blame her husband wey no fit sit her nyansh one side.

carry on with the classless berem of a girl, after you don pregnant am finish, she born for you, dont forget to pour her acid ooooo as an igbo girl wey she be.........
Anyway hapi xmas
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks for coming to my rescue DK.see the kind insult i don chop today because i be woman.i no dey yarn too much.my signature says it all.
dayokanu: Berem shey na these shemales you have been coping with all these while? Ndo Nne. I no blame you for choosing Yoruba men.

I mean which man would be tying wrapper like someone with chronic Hernia. Abeg come to Yoruba men jare leave all these whiny men alone

And come meet real men.

For Igbo land no wonder na women dey go school( e.g Okonjo, Dora, Ezekwesili, this OBJ girlfriend Kema Chikwe) and na men dey sell market(Alaba, Ladipo, Aba etc) so they would have the opportunity to gossip endlessly
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
berem: Thanks for coming to my rescue DK.see the kind insult i don chop today because i be woman.i no dey yarn too much.my signature says it all.

Dont answer him, Just buy pepper and give him/her a grinding stone and tell him/her to get into the kitchen and cook Its Xmas.

Are these men ?
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
See as pesin dey stalk me up and down.adim too much! Berem bu agu nwanyi! cheesy
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
I will do just that! IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED!
dayokanu:

Dont answer him, Just buy pepper and give him/her a grinding stone and tell him/her to get into the kitchen and cook Its Xmas.

Are these men ?
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
I dey enjoy this thread for real..giving me some entertainment free of charge this xmas afternoon.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Feedmemore(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ain't you people tired of this back and forth? Smh!

Your obsession for bigotry and ethnocentrism is becoming palpable.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by gidiMonsta(m): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2012
*grabs popcorn and diet coke*

This thread funny die, but why's that person attacking berem na? You lot should learn to stop attacking women who seem intellectually superior to you.

BTW: my vote for Gramps Achebe still stands ooo.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 26, 2012
dayokanu:

[size=14pt]Abeg wey your google adsense credit you promised?

Inducting Achebe into the Hall of Shame is a task that we all must contribute to[/size]

D shoe will be too big for Achebe. Let Awo continue wearing it! (afterall it drove him 2 suicide)
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by naptu2: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Mods you've got to do something about this rubbish! This is just not fair!
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by naptu2: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Article one subsection one of the Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations state:

- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.

Article four states:

ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC
Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.

Article six states:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations

The poster donchris33 has repeatedly violated these rules on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1141870/finally-seun-oam4j-jarus-settle/2

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Ishilove: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]My people viewing this thread make una no vex. The Hall of shame thread would be reopened soon

We want you to exercise your right

visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1139345/nairaland-politics-section-hall-shame/9

Merry Xmas to you all
Guy relax abeg!
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Ishilove: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Me tire?

O re mi ti afi bi eshin.

Which break abeg. Give that waist a break? Lailai At least person wey no cripple like Achebe suppose dey Kongo steady every night.

Abeg no deny bros him right oo Or we go Umuahia go protest for govt house.

For say Achebe dey Kasabubu regularly e for no dey bitter grumpy and senile like that
Dayo you dey really fall my hand. sad
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Damn! Am enjoying this thread.JUDY you too much! cheesy
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2012
naptu2: Mods you've got to do something about this rubbish! This is just not fair!

Seun has declared Igbos off limits. Banning them is a tribalist action which will alienate their marginalized whining arses
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by OAM4J: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Sorry Barem for acting late. Donchris has now. been banned from this section for 3 days.

Let me know if he insults you at another section or after his ban, i will see to it that he gets a wider and longer ban.

Thank you Naptu2 and Ishilove for d reports. keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J: Sorry Barem for acting late. Donchris has now. been banned from this section for 3 days.

Let me know if he insults you at another section or after his ban, i will see to it that he gets a wider and longer ban.

An insult to one person, you give a ban but allow insult to a whole tribe? undecided smh..
You can hide this post too, but it's really disgusting what goes on in here.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Ishilove: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J: Sorry Barem for acting late. Donchris has now. been banned from this section for 3 days.

Just 3days?? I asked for a 30yr ban, but I guess 3days will have to do angry
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Thanks a lot.the stalker keeps following my posts and insulting me.i hope he repents when he finishes his ban.NAPTU and ISHILOVE thanks a lot.

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Ishilove: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2012
berem: Thanks a lot.the stalker keeps following my posts and insulting me.i hope he repents when he finishes his ban.NAPTU and ISHILOVE thanks a lot.
Anytime
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by free13: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Vikin:

An insult to one person, you give a ban but allow insult to a whole tribe? undecided smh..
You can hide this post too, but it's really disgusting what goes on in here.

That is nairaland for you. (TRIBALISM).
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by free13: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2012
Why did you hid my post
Is it because i told her the truth?
She is a grown woman and should be treated as such. angry angry angry
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by free13: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2012
There are many threads now open, where certain peeps are insulting people and other tribes.
Yet nothing is done about it and nobody is banned *SMH* undecided undecided
You have turned nairaland into a tribal forum.
That is the truth, live with it.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by OAM4J: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
free13: There are many threads now open, where certain peeps are insulting people and other tribes.
Yet nothing is done about it and nobody is banned *SMH* undecided undecided
You have turned nairaland into a tribal forum.
That is the truth, live with it.

There is a report button under every post made on NL and there is a complaint thread for this section; use them.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
What truth? That i dont have the right to express myself just like you? Who the fucck are you to tell me how i should write on nairaland? Na who you be sef? Na ya papa get nairaland ni? Abi na you dey feed Seun? Look, dont let me show you the insultive part of me if not this forum wont contain 2 of us!!
free13: Why did you hid my post
Is it because i told her the truth?
She is a grown woman and should be treated as such. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Theme Song -fanzy . (anambra Election 2014) / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. / New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.