Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,486 members, 7,951,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (62784 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 12:41pm On May 23, 2013
Wao....... i have joined the winning team and am so happy but i havent seen my bonuses yet still waiting this is really the best way to make legit money in nigeria and worldwide
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2013
cool080: Wao....... i have joined the winning team and am so happy but i havent seen my bonuses yet still waiting this is really the best way to make legit money in nigeria and worldwide

Hope you've now seen the phase 2 with the bonuses. Wish you a great time in this business.

All right, if you're still undecided, watch the video below and go through my blog to have a better picture of what we're doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz22tKKIpXg

http://somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by spotmataz: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2013
spotmataz: Hello Everyone, I just joined today and I've gotten my bonuses... They'er woth so much more than the 3k I paid for it. Just waiting for my blog so I can fully start.

I'm happy to learn that the materials you received are worth much more than your 3k. One of the blogs below should be yours.

http://olaoresmart..com/
http://davinasmart..com/

I'm always available to help you grow in this biz and in your internet marketing career.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2013
Guys, how's the week-end and how's business going? Please make sure you use the week-end to catch up with things you weren't able to do during the week.

Wish ya all success.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by dljbd(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2013
I've read your blog and it sounds interesting. The various testimonies makes it even more convincing. But I must confess, I don't fully understand what its all about. Is it more like adsence? I mean describe what it's like undecided. I want to join in the fun too. angry...waiting
dl_jbd@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2013
dljbd: I've read your blog and it sounds interesting. The various testimonies makes it even more convincing. But I must confess, I don't fully understand what its all about. Is it more like adsence? I mean describe what it's like undecided. I want to join in the fun too. angry...waiting
dl_jbd@yahoo.com

I gave a summary of this biz in the video. Please watch it. I gave 3 things this programme will do for you as you join.
1. It helps you build a targeted list of business minded people who are going to be your customers for for as long as they choose to remain on your list.

2. While building that list, you earn an avalanche of N1000 in the process.

3. You also learn internet marketing skills as a member of this programme. The skills you learn here could be employed in promoting whatever you need to promote online in the future.

If you need further explanation, call me: 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ojjp: 8:27am On May 29, 2013
After much search and research, i ve finally joined the Quicksmart program.The materials i got worth the cost. it's real. don't wait a minute later, join NOW.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2013
Hmmm! Money! Money!! Money!!!
Seems to be what everyboby seeks.
Unfortunately, not everybody knows the way of getting rich. Thus, the statement "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer" is true, not becos the rich has money and the poor does not, but becos of the inability of the poor to recognize opportunity each time it comes around, What is the meaning of poor? Its simply means, P-passing, O-over, O-opportunity, R-repeatedly. So they stick to the old pattern of living and keep on managing their way through life forgetting that the world is changing really fast.
However, this is yet another opportunity coming your way again, It's up to you to accept or reject it. it's a business opportunity for anyone who is willing to change His/Her financial status today.
so join me now at www.tajusmart..com
see you there!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2013
Been cut off for a few days now. The state of emergency inposed on Borno, Yobe and Adamawa is seriously affecting us badly. We've been cut off from the world. The mobile service providers cut off services since Monday. I'm posting this from a cyber cafe!

Please note that you cannot reach me on phone. Send all inquiries and information to my email address.

You can get the contact details on my blog:
http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

Wish you the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2013
So team members, how's it been? Sorry you cannot reach me on phone for now. You can drop questions and comments here.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Dfrenzy(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2013
Please, Mr. Neksummi, i need your help and support. Please, what's your e-mail?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2013
Dfrenzy: Please, Mr. Neksummi, i need your help and support. Please, what's your e-mail?

Get it on my blog. I don't want to drop it here.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gokejire: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hello everybody. I have just paid for my phase one of QSP and waiting for my blog. I am so excited to be on board. And the materials really worth the price. Thanks for this offer Mr Neksummi.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
gokejire: Hello everybody. I have just paid for my phase one of QSP and waiting for my blog. I am so excited to be on board. And the materials really worth the price. Thanks for this offer Mr Neksummi.

You didn't send me the account I need to put on your blog. Please send it to my email.

I made 3 posts on my blog today, please go read them and model after them for those who have no idea what to write about.

http://somuchtake..com/2013/06/quick-smart-programme-easiest-and.html

How many articles have you submitted on your blog and/or other places since you joined this programme?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
I have a deal for the first 10 people who join me on this programme on Monday. Look at what I did to the content of my blog:
http://www.slideshare.net/neksummi/qsp-slides-22299459

If you're among the first 10 that join on Monday, I'm going to create a powerpoint presentaion of your blog and submit it to various sites online. I'll leave you to guys what that's going to do for your blog's exposure online.

More presentations:
http://www.slideshare.net/neksummi/qsp-1
http://www.slideshare.net/neksummi/qsp-2
http://www.slideshare.net/neksummi/qsp-3

I'd also like everyone to go check them up and drop me your comments.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gokejire: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
I have sent the bank details to your email box for the proper setting of my blog. I also need your help on how to create an auto responder email. I try to google for it but most of the site I came across are demanding for money, which for now I can not pay due to the method of payment. Please I need your help and support. Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
gokejire: I have sent the bank details to your email box for the proper setting of my blog. I also need your help on how to create an auto responder email. I try to google for it but most of the site I came across are demanding for money, which for now I can not pay due to the method of payment. Please I need your help and support. Thanks

I just sent you an email. Check and reply me right away please.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
The first 10 guys who paid today are getting a powerpoint presentation of their blogs just like mine here:
http://www.slideshare.net/neksummi/qsp-slides-22299459

I've decided to extent the offer till Wednesday. But this time around, I'm only giving the offer to the first 5 to register on each day i.e if you're among the first 5 to make payment to join tomorrow, you'll receive the extra bonus. Likewise, if you're among the first 5 on Wednesday, you'll also the get the bonus.

So looking forward to creating your powerpoint presentations!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Visit www.ezequicksmart..com and register.You will have my support and some benefits
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Prince4God(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
This Quick Smart Programme is something that is designed to help you succeed. It is only the wise that take opportunity like this. Moreover, there is actually nothing to lose as my guarantees ensures your money back. Now, give it a trial but only if you want to succeed. There is no room for failures in our team.

I am giving a bonus of a book valued at N7,500 to the first 15 people that register with the link below before Friday 7th June, 2013 and whose text or email includes "N7,500 bonus book". If you join but do not include "N7,500 bonus book", you will not receive it.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/get-out-of-rat-race-harsh-economic.html

This book will show you 197 Hot Business that will turn your life around. I will share it free for the first 15 people to join me through the above link. Stay blessed.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2013
Prince4God: This Quick Smart Programme is something that is designed to help you succeed. It is only the wise that take opportunity like this. Moreover, there is actually nothing to lose as my guarantees ensures your money back. Now, give it a trial but only if you want to succeed. There is no room for failures in our team.

I am giving a bonus of a book valued at N7,500 to the first 15 people that register with the link below before Friday 7th June, 2013 and whose text or email includes "N7,500 bonus book". If you join but do not include "N7,500 bonus book", you will not receive it.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/get-out-of-rat-race-harsh-economic.html

This book will show you 197 Hot Business that will turn your life around. I will share it free for the first 15 people to join me through the above link. Stay blessed.

Prince, after making several inquiries last week, I'm surprssed to see you in without making payment. How did that happen? I can see some articles from my blog on yours without acknowlegement. I need some explanations please.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2013
All right, who is going to be among the first five for today?
http://somuchtake..com/2013/06/quick-smart-programme-easiest-and.html

Sorry, you still can't reach me on phone 'cos our phone services have been cut off. I hope things will be restored soon.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Prince4God(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
neksummi:

Prince, after making several inquiries last week, I'm surprssed to see you in without making payment. How did that happen? I can see some articles from my blog on yours without acknowlegement. I need some explanations please.

My brother, there is someone in your network that quickly rush me and I joined him. I believe he is part of your team. You are the oga at the top, and we are trying to model our blog after your own. I only copied general information and if you require acknowledgement I will give it. I remain royal.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Prince4God(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Four days remaining to partake of the bonus of "N7,500 valued book" free upon joining this great opportunity.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/quick-smart-programmejust-what-you-are.html

Stay lifted.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Prince4God:

My brother, there is someone in your network that quickly rush me and I joined him. I believe he is part of your team. You are the oga at the top, and we are trying to model our blog after your own. I only copied general information and if you require acknowledgement I will give it. I remain royal.

Can you give the name and the blog link of the guy you registered with. The team hasn't gone too far that I can't recognise people. I'm not farmiliar with any name on that blog of yours. Perhaps I'll need to check my records to verify. Giving me his name and link will help me clarify issues.

I'm infact very happy when my team members generate sales but if anyone came through the back door, we wont allow him take our prospects. Therefore let me know that person who registered you. Thanks.

Looking forward to working with you to make this programme better. From your blog, I can see that you got some potentials.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
This state of emergency thing isn't funny at all. I need to move out to Abuja I beg! Considering that seriously.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gokejire: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thank very much. I have received the blog but I have not really gone through it properly to see if there would be any adjustment because my computer had problem yesterday. But all the same I appreciate your effort and happy to be with you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gokejire: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hello Everybody. I have a program that I want to introduce to you that will make you 1 Million Naira (1,000,000) in just six months. Yes! No kidding, I really mean it. It is the latest among the internet marketers. You have everything to gain from this program and it is almost free. If you have been looking for a reliable, risk-free, money paid back guarantee and fun to use program, why don't you join me and let do it together. If you are ready, join me and let us unlock the secret of this program at http://jiresmart..com/
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Dfrenzy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hello guys, the quick smart programme is the best and cheapest programme you can get online. Big thanks to Mr. Neksummi for introducing and re innovating this programme. Am giving out over 10 online money making ebooks to any one who decides to be a part of this programme before on friday and join through www.ehismart..com. Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Because of the shut down of operations of First Bank for maintenance, I've added a Zenith bank account to my blog so that business continues.
http://somuchtake..com/2013/05/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html

All the best to team members and people who are making up their minds to join us. Do so without delay please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.