Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,449 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (63113 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2013
I wrote this article some weeks ago. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/06/quick-smart-programme-building-targeted.html

You can drop your comments below the article.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
A very beautiful week. But this phone wahala na wa o. So guys how's the going?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
neksummi:

I do my sister. I can the work you're doing. Keep it up. The results will surely come. I'm talking out of experience.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Really hope your week-end is going on smoothly. Enjoy.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2013
We are still on the move join me and lets do this together visit this link below to join
www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html=m1?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2013
Something good is cooking! Put una ear for ground.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thinking of starting a profitable internet business but having challenges starting out? Let me get you started for just 3k. Check out how we're doing it here:

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

Looking forward to welcoming you onboard.

P.S. Sorry you cannot speak to me on phone cos our mobile network in Adamawa have been cut off due to the emergency rule. Make your payment and send me details by email.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by PIPPROF(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
hmmm, so how many millions have you made, 6 months don reach , or is it only you who made the millions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nansense
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by sKeetz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
^ ^ They Neksummi will get there !! cool

grin grin grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
PIP-PROF:
hmmm, so how many millions have you made, 6 months don reach , or is it only you who made the millions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nansense

Bro, its funny how our fellow brothers have falling for this.

Op is the only one that stand a chance of making money from this. Others are sitting on a long thing
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
val_dee:

Bro, its funny how our fellow brothers have falling for this.

Op is the only one that stand a chance of making money from this. Others are sitting on a long thing

Fallen for what? This programme like any other business in the world, online or offline, always remember this one: MONEY DOES NOT COME OUT OF THIN AIR. You don't make money for doing nothing. I make money by promoting the programme using the stragegies handed down to me by the person who introduced me to the programme. I modified the marketing concept and I'm passing it down to people who signed up under me. I'm even going an extra mile to make the whole programme better by creating a site for it which is still in the pipeline. This site is going to come with a lot of new features to make the programme awesome.

I've never been negative about this programme since I joined it. How would one make money when he that is promoting the programme is negative about it?

sKeetz: ^ ^ They Neksummi will get there !! coolgrin grin grin

Amen!

PIP-PROF:

nansense

You no get work. People like you can NEVER slow me down! Not even the non availability of mobile service in my state is holding me down.

If you want to work with forgeting these nay-sayers, get all details here:

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Listen bro, I am not hating on your hustle but the nature and structure of this programme is dead on arrival.

What business depend on people paying members before you? A Ponzi scheme. Definitely many people will be disenfranchised from the paying spree; only you and the other names on your site, which belongs to you in disguise, will benefit immensely from this.

Anyway, Goodluck to you
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
val_dee: Listen bro, I am not hating on your hustle but the nature and structure of this programme is dead on arrival.

What business depend on people paying members before you? A Ponzi scheme. Definitely many people will be disenfranchised from the paying spree; only you and the other names on your site, which belongs to you in disguise, will benefit immensely from this.

Anyway, Goodluck to you

Let me enlighten you. I'm glad that you're not hating. But let me clearly explain what this programme is as much as I can. I want you to know I didn't come up with this programme.

When I joined, I was presented with a programme that would allow me build a targeted list of business minded people across Nigeria. Have I made progress on that. Very much progress as I've made so many business partners through this.

While building that list I would be making an avalanche of N1000 in the process. I was promised a phase 2 which was going to help me promote the programme and make money. I made my payment and had the phase 2 sent to me.

Now my question is, what's wrong with paying N2000 for an information on how to build a list of business minded people across the country? The person who came up with the programme did it in such a way that you benefit from your own marketing effort and those of your second generation downlines, just as other people are going to benefit from your promotional efforts. So I've had contacts through my effort and through the effort of others.

When I came onboard, I saw that the marketing techniques in the phase 2 needed modification. I realised that many people will come in and not be able to market the biz effectivly cos most of the strategies were outdated. So I revised the phase 2 and re-structured the programme such that people would pay an additional fee of N1000 to have a blog created for them me so that you'll be online 24 hours after they've sign-up. And I also included bonus materials that would teach members other aspects of internet marketing.

This programme is just the starting point to my team members internet marketing journey. Their success with it depends on them. Note that I've made much more than people who joined years before me. Why? Because I believed in the programme and promoted it with the whole of my might.

I'm still working on other ways to make this system more profitable to members. And pretty soon, you'll all see what I'm coming up with.

Coming here everyday to work on this business is determination. Realize that I'm not doing this from the comfort of my home cos we done have mobile network in Adamawa state. Another person whould have said, there's no network so let the business rest. I can't pay N200 per hour to browse at a cyber cafe. But that's what I pay every day to work on my business. And mind you I don't just spend 1 hour. Some days I'm online for up to 5 hours - though working on other things different from this programme but the point I'm trying to raise here is that it's my determination and openness to change that's giving me whatever little success I'm recording. It took me a lot of time before I started making money with the programme but since I believed in it, I kept pushing forward.

I haven't arrived yet with the programme. I'll arrive when most of my team members are able to make huge amount of money with the programme. Since they're not yet making much, I'm still working to make things better for them. I'm going to be better off when they succeed so when people are saying I'm the only one making money as if I didn't care about what happens to other members, it makes me laugh. And besides more than 95% of what I make is from my own personal effort. If you don't know, I'll make more when I help them earn too. I won't rest until I see members smile to their bank on account of this programme.

Millions of Nigerians are looking for opportunities to earn online one's goal should be to make them discover the opportunity through you.

I'm positioning myself to make people discover internet wealth through me. You either do the same or keep complaining and criticising. My mind is already made up on this and nothing is going to turn me back!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well, while others are watching and criticising, others are taking up the opportunity.

Such is life.

Definitely we cannot all do the same thing.

Do what you are comfortable with.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ukayoil(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
achorjp: how do i start?
Welcome on board
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Don't poison your future with the pain of past, yesterday's failure can become today,s success!
www.tajusmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
neksummi: Well, while others are watching and criticising, others are taking up the opportunity.

Such is life.

Definitely we cannot all do the same thing.

Do what you are comfortable with.
@Neksummi, don't forget me
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ukayoil(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hope we don't need to be Internet guru before we can make our own money
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by taobat: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hi Guys, Have you heard of the quickest way of making money thru networking? Send an Email to tamiwise12@yahoo.com to find out how. Act fast to catch up with this offer.
Regards,
Temitope Taiwo
08028129470,0818210107,293BC660
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
ukayoil: Hope we don't need to be Internet guru before we can make our own money
no my dear but with focus and hard work you will make it u dont have to be an internet guru before making the money
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
taobat: Hi Guys, Have you heard of the quickest way of making money thru networking? Send an Email to tamiwise12@yahoo.com to find out how. Act fast to catch up with this offer.
Regards,
Temitope Taiwo
08028129470,0818210107,293BC660
pls bro go start your own thread this thread is for strictly for our members and those who wants to join us
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Where all of una enter these past few days?

I want to pass this important announcement to all members. Work will soon commence on a corporate site so that I don't need to create blogs for people again. I'm just going to give you a page from the site as your link which you're going to promote. The extra N1000 that your prospects where going to pay for blog will be going to... guess who - It will be going to YOU! Once our site is up, you guys will be earning N2000 at position 3 and N1000 to whoever is at position 4, making a total of N3000 just as it has been.

In view of the above, I'm calling on all registered members to send me their blog links (whether I created it for you you created it yourself) so I complie all blogs to send to the guy developing the site so he can incorporate your details to the site. If you joined us through the window or back door as I noticed some people did and I decided to keep quite about it, you'll now need to register properly to be part of this next move we're taking. If you've always been on the fence, jump in now as we're taking the business to a whole new level. Read more here:

So guys, I'll be awainting your blog links.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
@neksummi, kudos! u are a leader indeed.
this is my blog link www.tajusmart..com
OR i should send it to ur email
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
my blog is www.davinasmart..com thanks to you sir
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
neksummi: Where all of una enter these past few days?

I want to pass this important announcement to all members. Work will soon commence on a corporate site so that I don't need to create blogs for people again. I'm just going to give you a page from the site as your link which you're going to promote. The extra N1000 that your prospects where going to pay for blog will be going to... guess who - It will be going to YOU! Once our site is up, you guys will be earning N2000 at position 3 and N1000 to whoever is at position 4, making a total of N3000 just as it has been.

In view of the above, I'm calling on all registered members to send me their blog links (whether I created it for you you created it yourself) so I complie all blogs to send to the guy developing the site so he can incorporate your details to the site. If you joined us through the window or back door as I noticed some people did and I decided to keep quite about it, you'll now need to register properly to be part of this next move we're taking. If you've always been on the fence, jump in now as we're taking the business to a whole new level. Read more here:

So guys, I'll be awainting your blog links.

I sent you my link to your email. The Anti Spam-bot won't allow me to do that here(business section). Or you can check out my signature. Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
have sent u mine to ur email. thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
I've noted your responses. I'll get the links from my email inbox for those who sent it there.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
neksummi: I've noted your responses. I'll get the links from my email inbox for those who sent it there.
Ok.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm still awaiting the links for those who haven't sent theirs.

I can't wait to bring to light what I have in stock for you guys. It's going to be great. We're just starting. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
neksummi: I'm still awaiting the links for those who haven't sent theirs.

I can't wait to bring to light what I have in stock for you guys. It's going to be great. We're just starting. Keep your fingers crossed!
MORE GREESE TO UR ELBOW
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tonjeola1:
MORE GREESE TO UR ELBOW

"More power..." Thanks anyway. I'm off for home. There's curfew here by 8:00 pm. See you guys on Monday.

Trying to work out something about phone next week. Let's see how it goes. If things work out the way I'm planning, you should be able to talk with me within some fixed hours through skype.

Enjoy the week-end.

P.S. If you're new here and are wondering what's going on, read up details here:

Peace!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
I had a great weekend. I sent you team a mail a few minutes ago. Please check your emails. If you don't see it in your regular email address, check the one you created and sent to me for your blog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply)

Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / Building Iron Rod For Sale: 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm Per Tonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.