Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (62783 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2013
I got your encouraging words and I feel your excitement about the site we're getting built for us.

This is just the beginning.

P.S. If you're new here and are wondering what's going on, read up details here:
http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2013
My skype ID is neksummi.matthias

You can add me call anything between 10am and 1pm, Mondays through Saturday.

The most like time you'll meet me online is 11a. - 12 noon.

I'm working on getting a number you could also reach me with your mobile phones.
That one too will have time restriction.

So I'll be expecting your calls on skype.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
neksummi: My skype ID is neksummi.matthias

You can add me call anything between 10am and 1pm, Mondays through Saturday.

The most like time you'll meet me online is 11a. - 12 noon.

I'm working on getting a number you could also reach me with your mobile phones.
That one too will have time restriction.

So I'll be expecting your calls on skype.

please sir i misplaced my phase two can you kindly send it back to me? my email is richdeals2@gmail.com and my blogis davinasmart..com thank you sir
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2013
cool080:

please sir i misplaced my phase two can you kindly send it back to me? my email is richdeals2@gmail.com and my blogis davinasmart..com thank you sir

I've resent the phase 2 to you. Please make sure you save it. Anyway when our site is completed, it'll be in the member's area so no one needs to send any phase 2 again. All members can access it when they login to their accounts.

Wish to welcome all new members. I'll have your blogs ready in the next 24 hours.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by lexonah(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
am indeed happy and elated that i joined this....cool stuff
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ejikeossai(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2013
I'm in...ejikeossai@gmail.com. Hope i'm not joining late.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2013
ejikeossai: I'm in...ejikeossai@gmail.com. Hope i'm not joining late.

You're not joining late. Follow the link below to read all the details. Make necessary payments and you're good to go.

Looking forward to welcoming you on-board.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2013
You are not late. Saw your message this morning. Welcome to Nairaland. Hope you know how to use Nairaland. wink
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2013

If you actually came here through Sadusky's blog or through his promotions, pls make sure you sign up under him.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Guys I need something from you. I need some testimonials to put on our site whose work has begun. If you've made sales with this programme or you have any first impression about the programme you want new members to know about, please email them to me. Include your photo and website address or blog link(not Quick Smart Programme blog) you have. Imagine having your site address on my home page!

I need all testimonials before Monday.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2013
BAD NEWS!

For those seating on the fence, here's a bad news for you: When our corporate site is completed, registration into the Quick Smart Programme is going to be N4000! And members at position 3 will then be earning N2000 per referral instead of N1000.

Join today at N3000 and enjoy all the benefits or wait till the site is done and pay N4000. The choice is yours.

Thanks to those who have sent their testimonials for inclusion on the site. Something funny happened yesterday. Someone asked me if I was telling them to send me their secondary school testimonial. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
neksummi: BAD NEWS!

For those seating on the fence, here's a bad news for you: When our corporate site is completed, registration into the Quick Smart Programme is going to be N4000! And members at position 3 will then be earning N2000 per referral instead of N1000.

Join today at N3000 and enjoy all the benefits or wait till the site is done and pay N4000. The choice is yours.

Thanks to those who have sent their testimonials for inclusion on the site. Something funny happened yesterday. Someone asked me if I was telling them to send me their secondary school testimonial. LOL!

LMAO cheesy
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sadusky:

LMAO cheesy

Got your testimonial. Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
All right. I'm signing out for the week-end. See you guys on Monday.

Don't forget. Entry fee going up soon. Take your spots immediately. You can make online transfer to the appropriate accounts and notify their owners of your transfer. You don't need to wait till Monday!

I'm out!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mykejones(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2013
Hi. It's Michael.
I signified interest in your programme at one point in time, and i subsequently paid. It's been close to two months now. I also sent you a text message about a month ago, pleading with you to please, bring down my blog and remove me from this programme, and am yet to get any reply from you.
Please, I want the blog closed today. I beg of you. I've not gained a dime in the programme, and sincerly, am not bothered. I just want my name removed from this programe, that's all.
A google search of my name takes one to a blog that says I've made millions so others can make too. Please, am not comfortable with that.

I await your kind response, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ejikeossai(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
neksummi:

If you actually came here through Sadusky's blog or through his promotions, pls make sure you sign up under him.
Well i came through Mr Charles. He told me of this trend and adviced i follow it. Also i'm quite new to Nairaland, don't knw much of hw to maximize its usage.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2013
mykejones: Hi. It's Michael.
I signified interest in your programme at one point in time, and i subsequently paid. It's been close to two months now. I also sent you a text message about a month ago, pleading with you to please, bring down my blog and remove me from this programme, and am yet to get any reply from you.
Please, I want the blog closed today. I beg of you. I've not gained a dime in the programme, and sincerly, am not bothered. I just want my name removed from this programe, that's all.
A google search of my name takes one to a blog that says I've made millions so others can make too. Please, am not comfortable with that.

There's not been phone network in my state for more than a month now so I definitely didn't get your text message. Anyway you can email me your blog link and the login details you gave me to create the blog for you and It'll be down within 24 hours.

Thanks.

ejikeossai:
Well i came through Mr Charles. He told me of this trend and adviced i follow it. Also i'm quite new to Nairaland, don't knw much of hw to maximize its usage.

If Mr. Charles charles is part of this programme, you should give you his blog link so you'll pick up the accounts to make payment into. If here's not, the sign up here:

Looking forward to working with you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
I wish to thank all those who submitted their testimonials. I've got enough therefore I'm not taking anymore please.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
neksummi:

If Mr. Charles charles is part of this programme, you should give you his blog link so you'll pick up the accounts to make payment into. If here's not, the sign up here:

Looking forward to working with you.

lol. . . he was actually referring to me. That's my name.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mykejones(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Hi.
Thanks for your prompt response. I have sent the details to your email.

Am a bit desperate here, as evident in my post, so I'l be checking on the hour, every hour. I'l be waiting, please.

Thank you. Sorry for the inconvienence this might cause.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2013
mykejones: Hi.
Thanks for your prompt response. I have sent the details to your email.

Am a bit desperate here, as evident in my post, so I'l be checking on the hour, every hour. I'l be waiting, please.

Thank you. Sorry for the inconvienence this might cause.

I've removed your blog. I wish you success in your future endeavor.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2013
All right we all have things we're comfortable doing and others that we're not. "One man meat na another man poison"

So those of you who hope to earn working from home like I do, look up things here:

In just less than 2 weeks, we'll be going to an entirely different level as our site would have been done. Watch out!

P.S.
By that time registration will be N4000. If you want to save N1000, join now!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by holyjacket: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
i'm interested.how do i start. felixoboite@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
holyjacket: i'm interested.how do i start. felixoboite@gmail.com

I've emailed you. Though all details are here.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by hardeymijuh: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
I am also interested....samm_mii@yahoo.com, inbox me details
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ejikeossai(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Sadusky:

lol. . . he was actually referring to me. That's my name.
Its ok...sorry i did not know ur username here b4...hoping to call u on Thursday...
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Kirinwa: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2013

How much you don make then? grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2013

While removing your blog, I noticed that you had 23 page views since I created your blog! Now 23 page views in 2 months and you expect a sale? And these pageviews included the number of times you visited that blog yourself!

Imagine that you opened a provision store and the total number of times someone entered that store was 23 times in 2 months including yourself. Would you complain that you didn't make any sale? This tells me that you don't visit your blog yourself on a daily basis. If you don't visit your own blog, how then will you tell me that you read and implemented the strategies in phase 2?

Anyway your blog is offline. I can only wish you the very best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ukayoil(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Good morning, is only one person, am expecting his money today since over one month plus I started, secondly please kindly remove your number from my blog since the line is not going. The email there is enough. People are complaining when they call the line and is switched off. But if is only email, they can send mails immediately just to confirm.
One of the thing you said early was to drive traffic to us to help us grow as a team. Everybody is not Internet guru just like you, to creat, post and to make people come to him. Please let the aim of registering be achive at the end
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ChainBlinger: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
What I'm I missing here?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
ukayoil: Good morning, is only one person, am expecting his money today since over one month plus I started, secondly please kindly remove your number from my blog since the line is not going. The email there is enough. People are complaining when they call the line and is switched off. But if is only email, they can send mails immediately just to confirm.
One of the thing you said early was to drive traffic to us to help us grow as a team. Everybody is not Internet guru just like you, to creat, post and to make people come to him. Please let the aim of registering be achive at the end

You passed a request in the above write up but it only take a patient person to read and act on it. You should be an encouragement to people who are hoping to join. Thank God that someone is paying you today. Shows it works and you're just figuring now how it works so keep doing the things that work. Believe in yourself and the programme and I can assure you you will succeed. As for removing my phone number, email me your login details. You should also explain to them what makes them not to reach me. I've lost a lot of sales too because people who wanted to join couldn't reach me on phone. A few them do reach me by email. And I'm not complaining. Na boko haram wey cause all the wahala! We hope they'll restore our service soon. Don't worry once our site site is up, all that wouldn't affect our business again.

About advitising for people, I only made that offer to a few people through my special offer. If you're among them, I'm still going to deliver that and if not, master your phase and be a guru yourself!

Chain_Blinger: What I'm I missing here?

Here's what you're missing:

Make your payment and let's work together.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
neksummi: All right we all have things we're comfortable doing and others that we're not. "One man meat na another man poison"

So those of you who hope to earn working from home like I do, look up things here:

In just less than 2 weeks, we'll be going to an entirely different level as our site would have been done. Watch out!

P.S.
By that time registration will be N4000. If you want to save N1000, join now!
oga nek its me nkeiruka since i started this programme i have not made a single sale it been two months now

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (44) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.