Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,510 members, 7,920,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (62468 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
cool080: oga nek its me nkeiruka since i started this programme i have not made a single sale it been two months now
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
cool080: oga nek its me nkeiruka since i started this programme i have not made a single sale it been two months now

More Testimonies
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2013
read the blog you open the surface study it you will find the treasure do you want to join the winning team? Visit this link below www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html=m1
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2013
ejikeossai:
Its ok...sorry i did not know ur username here b4...hoping to call u on Thursday...

Ok.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
cool080: read the blog you open the surface study it you will find the treasure do you want to join the winning team? Visit this link below www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html=m1

The link you're sharing about has no post there. Try clicking the link and see. This is your correct link:
http://www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html

Check your email for a message from me.
val_dee:

More Testimonies

I beg go find work. Why haven't you quoted those who said they made sales. Don't be mischievous!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
E be like say network don dey show for our area! Some people have had network on their MTN lines. Mine hasn't shown yet. But it should come up anytime soon. You can try reaching on phone later in night. It hasn't been easy!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Praise God! My MTN don show. I was able t check my balance but I wasn't able to make calls. Na small, small everything go come back to normal.

You can be part of what we're doing here:
http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

Need to talk with me, try this line later:
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Anyone who needs to talk with me can now call!

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
neksummi:

I beg go find work. Why haven't you quoted those who said they made sales. Don't be mischievous!

You are actually the jobless one here, going around collecting money from people.

What you are doing is Ponzi Scheme, that is what it is. Go get a real job, niqqa.

I am suprised the Mods and super mods are allowing this scam to run.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
val_dee:

You are actually the jobless one here, going around collecting money from people.

What you are doing is Ponzi Scheme, that is what it is. Go get a real job, niqqa.

I am suprised the Mods and super mods are allowing this scam to run.

They've allowed it because they know what I'm doing better than you do. And you've made up your mind never to and I don't care!

What I know is you cannot stop me. Just be coming around and be strengthening us with your criticism. It's your type that make us work harder.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by sKeetz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
ukayoil: Good morning, is only one person, am expecting his money today since over one month plus I started, secondly please kindly remove your number from my blog since the line is not going. The email there is enough. People are complaining when they call the line and is switched off. But if is only email, they can send mails immediately just to confirm.
One of the thing you said early was to drive traffic to us to help us grow as a team. Everybody is not Internet guru just like you, to creat, post and to make people come to him. Please let the aim of registering be achive at the end

mykejones: Hi. It's Michael.
I signified interest in your programme at one point in time, and i subsequently paid. It's been close to two months now. I also sent you a text message about a month ago, pleading with you to please, bring down my blog and remove me from this programme, and am yet to get any reply from you.
Please, I want the blog closed today. I beg of you. I've not gained a dime in the programme, and sincerly, am not bothered. I just want my name removed from this programe, that's all.
A google search of my name takes one to a blog that says I've made millions so others can make too. Please, am not comfortable with that.

I await your kind response, thank you.

Finally we have some 'testimonials'. Seems its only neksummi that's making 'the avalanches of 1000 naira'.
Nek promised you guys 1 mil in 6 months. This is the 7th month and I doubt even if him as made up to 200k cos it seems its only him making all the money.
I need to concede that it seems nek is a genius. This ponzi scheme is actually an ingenious one. D 3k is just d right amount for a scheme like that. Nobody really misses 3k. That's why his people have not been complaining about been swindled. Plus d fact that if you complain he says you are not 'working' hard enough.
I actually wrote this epistle to implore all members of this ponzi scheme who are disappointed or disenfranchised about the scheme to drop their 'testimonials' too on this thread. This is to stop more people from falling victims.
@Neksummi You dont need to reply/quote this except you have a 'testimonial' for me. Seems you run this scheme full time cos you always have time to reply all posts. You need to get a legit job man.
Peace..
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ojjp: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
HERE IS MY BLOG LINK. www.gistsky..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Olaposij:

Finally we have some 'testimonials'. Seems its only neksummi that's making 'the avalanches of 1000 naira'.
Nek promised you guys 1 mil in 6 months. This is the 7th month and I doubt even if him as made up to 200k cos it seems its only him making all the money.
I need to concede that it seems nek is a genius. This ponzi scheme is actually an ingenious one. D 3k is just d right amount for a scheme like that. Nobody really misses 3k. That's why his people have not been complaining about been swindled. Plus d fact that if you complain he says you are not 'working' hard enough.
I actually wrote this epistle to implore all members of this ponzi scheme who are disappointed or disenfranchised about the scheme to drop their 'testimonials' too on this thread. This is to stop more people from falling victims.
@Neksummi You dont need to reply/quote this except you have a 'testimonial' for me. Seems you run this scheme full time cos you always have time to reply all posts. You need to get a legit job man.
Peace..

You're aren't the one to tell me whether to quote and reply you or not. I'll do that if I feel so. Nothing anyone says will make me turn back on what I'm doing. So stop wasting your time.

You should ask yourself why haven't you quoted anyone in the past who has made sales? So you're hanging around to see people say they haven't made a sale so you can jump in to say "I've told them right from the start not to do this!"

How do you expect a blog which has a traffic stat of 23 in 2 months to make a sale? Why am I making sales? You think all my sales come from nairaland? I dey laugh!

Call it anything. I found a programme I believed in. I modified it to make it more beneficial to members. Whatever they make out of it is up to them.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by achorjp(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Apart frm Neksummi, who else has made up to 50,000 naira in dis busines? No shy pls say d truth.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
achorjp: Apart frm Neksummi, who else has made up to 50,000 naira in dis busines? No shy pls say d truth.

Why count Neksummi out? Isn't he also promoting the biz? Is his marketplace different from those of others?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thank God you can now reach me on phone. If there's anything that is unclear to you, call so we discus. If you've working and are not getting results, call let's talk. I may probably discover what you're doing wrong. I found out that someone was promoting an empty page! How would that make sales?

No one can convince me that it doesn't work. You may say that I started this thread. That's true but I didn't start Quick Smart Programme. So why didn't the person who started it make it popular here? You can come in today and take it to a much higher level, who knows? Bring out the champion in you and don't let naysayers discourage you.

I've said it before, we're just starting. Only time will reveal where we're going. May God keep us alive to go far in this so that some people will be silenced for good.

Go read all details here if you're new. Will be expecting you in on Monday.

Enjoy the week-end.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by DeGenius3(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
So many people keep complaining about how bad the Nigerian government is for not creating enough Jobs for the teeming youths leaving the universities.

in fact i almost shed tears when i read in a magazine that 96,000 Nigerians turned up for an interview in an organization with just 15 vacancies... and the people surrounded the building hoping to be the lucky one to get employed.

hmmm...

very pathetic.

of course i agree that the Nigerian government has not really done well, but just to let you know, 53% of the population who are employed in the U.S.A are being employed by individuals who own small, and big businesses without the help of the government.

you can create jobs... and employ other people to work for you.

and believe it or not the best way to really start on your journey to have massive cash in your bank account is by selling. yes selling.

what do you sell?

the answer is something very valuable that is needed by desperate people with cash in hand. you see, so many Nigerians are faced with many needs, problems, wants etc.

and if you can provide valuable solutions to Nigerians who are faced with needs, problems, wants etc, then you can be sure of smiling to the bank always.

solutions are being provided every single day in the world. and in Nigeria, great people like Mike Adenuga provide Nigerians the simple means of communicating with their loved ones..

Mr. Aliko Dnagote has a mega business empire now because he is simply providing Nigerians with their basic needs like food etc

Complete sports provides Nigerians with the interesting things going on in the world of sports... and other businesses like that.

you too can do the same... but i want to show you my way.

Now for some Nigerians, the best way to provide solutions is by doing it in informational format like ebooks, manuals, books, reports, CDs, DVDs, Seminars etc... and believe it or not, smart Nigerians who are also 'jobless' are making millions per year just doing this.

and this is the solution approach format i want you to start working on. and the only thing you need is the foundation of how this works, the systems to make it work for you, with practical dedication on your side, you will definitely see a change in your finances.

i have put a master plan i have used over time to smile to the bank, and i want to give you this masterplan for free. now before you start thinking that this is just another nonsense crap, here's what you'll get from my free masterplan;

== you will discover how to identify a hungry audience desperate with passion for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

== i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling information product for the hungry and desperate audience for less than nothing...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and targeted mediums and attract hungry customers like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing system to market and sell your information product.

== you will also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30 days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick, but knowing how to do this will put N50, 000 in your bank account by using this system).

== you will also learn how to create simple killer messages to sell your information product to crazy hungry buyers...

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject 'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

Note; it is high time you stopped looking for 'Magic System' to making money. it does not exist. In ALL sincerity, it does not exist.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

P.S. this is only available to people who are smart enough to invest in themselves, and understands the benefits in investing in their education. if you are a freebie seeker, this is not for you.

P.P.S. i didn't use the names here to entice you... what i am telling you here is real and practical... if you want to start making as much as N50, 000 before the next 30 days expires, then you really need to read this report. you can get it by simply sending me your Name, phone number and email to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com

Wish you all the best
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:35am On Jul 13, 2013
De-Genius:
So many people keep complaining about how bad the Nigerian government is for not creating enough Jobs for the teeming youths leaving the universities.

in fact i almost shed tears when i read in a magazine that 96,000 Nigerians turned up for an interview in an organization with just 15 vacancies... and the people surrounded the building hoping to be the lucky one to get employed.

hmmm...

very pathetic.

of course i agree that the Nigerian government has not really done well, but just to let you know, 53% of the population who are employed in the U.S.A are being employed by individuals who own small, and big businesses without the help of the government.

you can create jobs... and employ other people to work for you.

and believe it or not the best way to really start on your journey to have massive cash in your bank account is by selling. yes selling.

what do you sell?

the answer is something very valuable that is needed by desperate people with cash in hand. you see, so many Nigerians are faced with many needs, problems, wants etc.

and if you can provide valuable solutions to Nigerians who are faced with needs, problems, wants etc, then you can be sure of smiling to the bank always.

solutions are being provided every single day in the world. and in Nigeria, great people like Mike Adenuga provide Nigerians the simple means of communicating with their loved ones..

Mr. Aliko Dnagote has a mega business empire now because he is simply providing Nigerians with their basic needs like food etc

Complete sports provides Nigerians with the interesting things going on in the world of sports... and other businesses like that.

you too can do the same... but i want to show you my way.

Now for some Nigerians, the best way to provide solutions is by doing it in informational format like ebooks, manuals, books, reports, CDs, DVDs, Seminars etc... and believe it or not, smart Nigerians who are also 'jobless' are making millions per year just doing this.

and this is the solution approach format i want you to start working on. and the only thing you need is the foundation of how this works, the systems to make it work for you, with practical dedication on your side, you will definitely see a change in your finances.

i have put a master plan i have used over time to smile to the bank, and i want to give you this masterplan for free. now before you start thinking that this is just another nonsense crap, here's what you'll get from my free masterplan;

== you will discover how to identify a hungry audience desperate with passion for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

== i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling information product for the hungry and desperate audience for less than nothing...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and targeted mediums and attract hungry customers like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing system to market and sell your information product.

== you will also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30 days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick, but knowing how to do this will put N50, 000 in your bank account by using this system).

== you will also learn how to create simple killer messages to sell your information product to crazy hungry buyers...

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject 'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

Note; it is high time you stopped looking for 'Magic System' to making money. it does not exist. In ALL sincerity, it does not exist.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

P.S. this is only available to people who are smart enough to invest in themselves, and understands the benefits in investing in their education. if you are a freebie seeker, this is not for you.

P.P.S. i didn't use the names here to entice you... what i am telling you here is real and practical... if you want to start making as much as N50, 000 before the next 30 days expires, then you really need to read this report. you can get it by simply sending me your Name, phone number and email to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com

Wish you all the best

Tell them again that they need to SELL to make money! Some people think they're just going to pay to join a programme and money will start rolling into their bank accounts without doing anything. It doesn't work that way. What we're doing is selling you information and training you on how to start a successful internet business promoting whatever product you have while teaching others along the way and making money in the process.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2013
As I've mentioned several times on this thread, I didn't start Quick Smart Programme but I've used the internet marketing experience I've gained through the years to cash in big time on the programme. Some people now think I started it.

It's not only QSP that I've done that to. I joined a programme TIG treasure resources back in 2011. Did one or two things online and today no one in the whole world searches the programme on google without coming across my work. In fact out of the first 10 results on the first page of the search, 6 - 7 are works related to me. Sometimes my work ranks at number one ahead of the companies site! Even though I don't actively promote the business any longer, the business is bringing traffic on a daily basis to my blog and the people coming are highly targeted people looking for money making opportunities. And when they reach my blog, there are no short supplies of opportunities.

So what I'm doing with this programme I'm promoting here is to teach things I did and I'm still doing to achieve that little success. You can use it to promote anything online. You can show the same strategies to other people and earn for doing so. That's the sales we've been talking about here.

The haters asking why Neksummi is sales should know that he's doing things that many aren't willing to do! It's not all about the money. If you check the history of my post on nairaland since 2008, you'll note that I've been helping people way back since 2008. I can remember people being sold on information on how to open US bank account because of paypal wahala and most of those reports wouldn't help you open such accounts. When I discovered that a site was opening accounts for people, I shared it free on nairaland. I later realized the company had stopped opening for Nigerians, I went back to modify my post and gave them another option. I bought a report and shared the information free on my blog. All the records are here:

https://www.nairaland.com/131495/us-bank-account-pay-nothing

People who cantacted me where taken to this blog:

http://www.coolcash4rmhomesite..com/2008/11/openning-us-account-verifying-paypal.html

So haters should go find work I beg. One good thing is that people following this thread aren't stupid. When you criticize, they weigh what you're saying in the light of what I'm offering. When they see that you're criticism is baseless, they get in touch and join me!

Another thing is that non of these haters has given anyone an alternative. I've challenged them several times to share with us their own super money making strategies but non has brought up anything. They're not willing to share their own system but are busy criticizing the one others are sharing!

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
QUICKSMAT IS NOT SO WORKING AS YOU'RE PROMOTING IT. Many people are doubting it. I have been into it for some time and i did not make a lot of money . But just last month, I discovered another program which is far better that QS. Any body serious about making money online with a browsing phone and Email address should visit www.Danbaba.com to get started.

Quicksmat is no more working like that. It's better you tell your people truth than to be misleading them and collecting money from their Hand. The blog you create and charge N1,000 from them, I create FREE OF CHARGE.ANYBODY that needs it can send a PM If you really want to help them , you can do that also, afterall, blogger and are all FREE to use. It is high Time we begin to help One Another. You can Quote me.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Icee20:
QUICKSMAT IS NOT SO WORKING AS YOU'RE PROMOTING IT. Many people are doubting it. I have been into it for some time and i did not make a lot of money . But just last month, I discovered another program which is far better that QS. Any body serious about making money online with a browsing phone and Email address should visit www.Danbaba.com to get started.

Quicksmat is no more working like that. It's better you tell your people truth than to be misleading them and collecting money from their Hand. The blog you create and charge N1,000 from them, I create FREE OF CHARGE.ANYBODY that needs it can send a PM If you really want to help them , you can do that also, afterall, blogger and are all FREE to use. It is high Time we begin to help One Another. You can Quote me.
If it didn't work for you, it's working for me. Should i tell them it's not working just because it's not working for other people? I'm not going to do d blog for free. By the way paying for it is optional. It takes my time to create& even if it takes me pressing a button to have it done, i'll charge whatever i like. About ur great program (ne.t con tacts - i just dey laugh), u can start ur own thread and i hope it generates u as much as a 100 views.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
When it comes to making money online, FOCUS (Follow One Course Until Successful) is everything! May i say without mincing words dat if u're in a program dat's gud and u believe in, stay there, focus and give it ur very best. Don't even join d quick smart we're talking abt here. But if u avnt found anything dat works yet and u're ready to put in ur best, then quick smart is your sure bet. Once u're in, FOCUS!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2013
Welcome to a brand new where u av d opportunity to make a difference. Break loose from whatever is holding you down and let the world hear about you. Let me tell u may secret. When i am weak, i break d silence by saying psalm 27:1, "The Lord is the strength of my life," and Philipians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me." When i am fearful, i speak with authority 2 Tim 1:7, "God hath noth given me the spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind." When tempted to doubt, I doubt that doubt. When I lack money, I speak these seven words, "My God shall supply all my need" Philippians 4:19. I say it when i av money in the bank and i say it when my bank acct is flat. With this attitute u can NEVER be defeated. Have a great weak. P.S Registration will soon be raised to N4000. Register now at N3000 and get all the benefits of d new site no extra cost to you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
How would you like having 3 ready made businesses u could upload online and start making money from? Those and more are bonuses u get when u join us on our site 4 N4000 once we're done with it's work. You can however join us now for 3k and enjoy all d benefits. If u need us to talk, reach me-08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Coldplay007(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
neksummi: Welcome to a brand new where u av d opportunity to make a difference. Break loose from whatever is holding you down and let the world hear about you. Let me tell u may secret. When i am weak, i break d silence by saying psalm 27:1, "The Lord is the strength of my life," and Philipians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me." When i am fearful, i speak with authority 2 Tim 1:7, "God hath noth given me the spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind." When tempted to doubt, I doubt that doubt. When I lack money, I speak these seven words, "My God shall supply all my need" Philippians 4:19. I say it when i av money in the bank and i say it when my bank acct is flat. With this attitute u can NEVER be defeated. Have a great weak. P.S Registration will soon be raised to N4000. Register now at N3000 and get all the benefits of d new site no extra cost to you.

LOL!! You dey quote bible to defraud people..
God is watching you in 3D.. LMAO
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Coldplay007:

LOL!! You dey quote bible to defraud people..
God is watching you in 3D.. LMAO
Nothing you say will change who i really am. Pls if u don't know what it means to defraud pick ur dictionary to find out d meaning. If there was fraud here, this thread wouldn't have been here for 7 months! People are getting value for their money&I'm adding more value as i'm working day and night to make this program the most rewarding& most celebrated online money making opportunity in Nigeria. We're gradually but surely moving towards our goals. It's one thing to get the resources needed to succeed and another to use them to succeed. Don't join us if u're not willing to learn and use our resources.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2013
Things are returning to normal as interested are now able to reach on phone to ask any and every thing dat isnt clear to them. If u'v got questions, pick up ur phone and call me right now-08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
I did say registration on our new site will cost N4000. That was an error. Reg. will be N5000! U av d choice of joining now @ 3k or a few weeks later @5k.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
If you've never watched this video, please do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz22tKKIpXg

Then go read up details and join us today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.