Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,457 members, 7,920,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (62466 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2013
boimonday: Well if you don't know how to promote your blog for the maximum traffic you needed, you can contact me Let me add you to 30 USA, UK and Europe international facebook free advertising groups with over 10000 members in each of the groups to expand your audience and advertise your blog and products for just #2000 or How to place ppc advert for as little as $0.02 per click or visitor. You can also order for my 1000000 email list of UK, USA, CANADA and other countries for just #3500 or Get my 1000 email list of nairalanders for just #500 to start blasting your advert to them and watch the money roll in. If you are interested message me your intension to mrboi154@gmail.com
My friend we don't encourage buying l.eads in this program. We build our own lists. We're committed to being welcomed guests in people's inbox and not pests. We don't send unsolicited emails! Ok?
Get started here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz22tKKIpXg

Then read through this:
http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
God's Mercy:
Bro, I'm so interested. My email address is onospect@gmail.com Thanks and God bless.
You're such an action taker. If you take this spirit into implementing phase 2, success will not elude you. Welcome on board.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
neksummi: You're such an action taker. If take this spirit into implementing phase 2, success will not elude you. Welcome on board.
Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Happy Eid ul-Fitr to our muslim friends in here.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by nnabuike1(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

Catch 500+ Pips Per Day. Make Millions in FOREX Trading!!!

Today, the forcast are as follows:

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 08-08

BUY @ 1.5397
T/P @ 1.54207
S/L @ 1.53935

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3307
T/P @ 1.33188
S/L @ 1.33054

AUD/USD

BUY @ 0.8969
T/P @ 0.897209
S/L @ 0.896746

A 3 day extended forcast for USD/SEK for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
We're still on the move. Are you coming along with us or you're just a spectator?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
neksummi: We're still on the move. Are you coming along with us or you're just a spectator?
hmmm. Could this be true? You said my blog will be ready today but nothing on sight up till this time. I'm a blogger myself and I know it doesn't take up to 10mins to design one. Let your yea be yea and your nay be nay. Even if this programme happens to be true, your delay and not keeping to your words has killed the zeal in me. All I've to say for now is "It's Well".
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
God's Mercy:
hmmm. Could this be true? You said my blog will be ready today but nothing on sight up till this time. I'm a blogger myself and I know it doesn't take up to 10mins to design one. Let your yea be yea and your nay be nay. Even if this programme happens to be true, your delay and not keeping to your words has killed the zeal in me. All I've to say for now is "It's Well".

Na wa for you. You think it's one person's blog i work on in a day? Many things could have caused my delay. And how many hours delay was it? Check your email and if your blog link isn't there, come back and complain here!

I don't know why you had to come here to complain when most of our discussions have been on phone. When you called me earlier and I told you I was going to send you phase 2 in a format you could access on your phone, didn't I send it?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
neksummi:

Na wa for you. You think it's one person's blog i work on in a day? Many things could have caused my delay. And how many hours delay was it? Check your email and if your blog link isn't there, come back and complain here!

I don't know why you had to come here to complain when most of our discussions have been on phone. When you called me earlier and I told you I was going to send you phase 2 in a format you could access on your phone, didn't I send it?
I'm sorry if my opinion here offended you. To be fair with you my bro, I'm begining to lose interest. My zeal has gone down to 8%. I just pray God to reawaken my zeal for this programme. I've not checked my mail but when I do, I'll let you know. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2013
Thank you so much bro. I've seen the blog. http://atomresmart..com I'll very much appreciate your motivation, drive and cooperation too. Thanks so much once again and God bless.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2013
God's Mercy:
I'm sorry if my opinion here offended you. To be fair with you my bro, I'm begining to lose interest. My zeal has gone down to 8%. I just pray God to reawaken my zeal for this programme. I've not checked my mail but when I do, I'll let you know. Thanks and God bless.
You should av checked your mail before making this post. The text that u sent me was more encouraging than these comments here. If ur zeal is gone down to 8% just because I delivered ur blog some 6hours late, then what will happen when 5 people call u that they're making payment tomorrow only to change their mind because someone (friend or family members) discouraged them? You need to learn to deal with little challenges that crop up here and there.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2013
God's Mercy:
Thank you so much bro. I've seen the blog. http://atomresmart..com I'll very much appreciate your motivation, drive and cooperation too. Thanks so much once again and God bless.
Better! You need to be positive always cos positivity and negativity are contagious. Your prospects are watching!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2013
neksummi: Better! You need to be positive always cos positivity and negativity are contagious. Your prospects are watching!
Thanks bro and God bless.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
God's Mercy:
Thanks bro and God bless.
You're welcome. God bless too. I've seen some of ur promotions. Keep it up. If u continue that way, the results will start pouring in sooner than later. Somebody wondering what we're doing? Check it out here: www.somuchtake..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by nnabuike1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
[size=14pt]MAKE MILLIONS IN FOREX TRADE!! USE FREE FOREX FORCASTS BY [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url] [/size]

Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 10-08

BUY @ 1.5529
T/P @ 1.55354
S/L @ 1.55258

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3368
T/P @ 1.33771
S/L @ 1.33649

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.4903
T/P @ 6.4946
S/L @ 6.48815

A 3 day extended forcast for GBP/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Happy Sunday folks! Looking forward to welcoming on board tomorrow those people who called me during the Sallah break.

Enjoy.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ChangingNigeria: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Please I would like everyones input on this. My group and I came up with a plan to give 50million dollars to one thousand nigerians, that's basically 50thousand usd each to a thousand Nigerians. Essentially all you have to do is come up with an idea or a business Plan you wish to finance, it could be your current business you wish to expand. All you pay is 10thousand naira registration fee, payed to a bank where you sumbit your business plan/idea and register. The winners will be Based on those with bright plans and ideas and those we fill need the money most as we will ask some background questions. We will also provide mentoring and guidance to those who wish for this. I would like to know what you guys think about this, and also I would like you guys to give a figure on the number of people you think would register for this. It would run for 11 months and on the 12th month the winners will be given their money. All the money received from this will go to future givebacks of this nature and other community development projects and youth empowerment intiatives. I'm a silent venture capitalist in the u.s, newly formed a group with six successful young investors. Developing Africa is part of our mission. More on my group some other time. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your prompt and concise response.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
ChangingNigeria: Please I would like everyones input on this. My group and I came up with a plan to give 50million dollars to one thousand nigerians, that's basically 50thousand usd each to a thousand Nigerians. Essentially all you have to do is come up with an idea or a business Plan you wish to finance, it could be your current business you wish to expand. All you pay is 10thousand naira registration fee, payed to a bank where you sumbit your business plan/idea and register. The winners will be Based on those with bright plans and ideas and those we fill need the money most as we will ask some background questions. We will also provide mentoring and guidance to those who wish for this. I would like to know what you guys think about this, and also I would like you guys to give a figure on the number of people you think would register for this. It would run for 11 months and on the 12th month the winners will be given their money. All the money received from this will go to future givebacks of this nature and other community development projects and youth empowerment intiatives. I'm a silent venture capitalist in the u.s, newly formed a group with six successful young investors. Developing Africa is part of our mission. More on my group some other time. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your prompt and concise response.
Lol! Some people will fall victim to this transparent scam...
This is the most interesting thread on nairaland.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ChangingNigeria: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Olaposij:
Lol! Some people will fall victim to this transparent scam...
This is the most interesting thread on nairaland.
Why do you think its a scam? You think there aren't any honest, well meaning Nigerians with integrity, who sincerely wish to help others? There are Nigerians with millions of dollars who can single-handedly finance this give backs. I'm not gonna go further to validate this post, all I'd say is all doubts will be cleared when the first crop of a thousand people are given their money. This give-back will take place every year, until the desired result is achieved. Like it or not a thousand people will be made millionaires every year. Welcome it, don't pass it off as a scam, you should hope this isn't no scam, because if it isn't, there is no doubt that a lot of lives will be positively impacted. Furthermore, we will be working with various orgs and all including us can be sued if no one receives payment after 12months. If this doesn't clear some of your doubts, you will be made a believer eventually. Please re-read and respond to the question raised in the earlier post if you can. Have a lovely and productive day.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
ChangingNigeria:
Why do you think its a scam? You think there aren't any honest, well meaning Nigerians with integrity, who sincerely wish to help others? There are Nigerians with millions of dollars who can single-handedly finance this give backs. I'm not gonna go further to validate this post, all I'd say is all doubts will be cleared when the first crop of a thousand people are given their money. This give-back will take place every year, until the desired result is achieved. Like it or not a thousand people will be made millionaires every year. Welcome it, don't pass it off as a scam, you should hope this isn't no scam, because if it isn't, there is no doubt that a lot of lives will be positively impacted. Furthermore, we will be working with various orgs and all including us can be sued if no one receives payment after 12months. If this doesn't clear some of your doubts, you will be made a believer eventually. Please re-read and respond to the question raised in the earlier post if you can. Have a lovely and productive day.

Mr. ChangingNigeria, I guess you know how to start a new thread. Please do so and don't distract us. We're a set of focused people here. Thank you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
ChangingNigeria:
Rubbish... SCAM!!!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ChangingNigeria: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
neksummi:

Mr. ChangingNigeria, I guess you know how to start a new thread. Please do so and don't distract us. We're a set of focused people here. Thank you.
My fault. I just got on here and can't start a new thread. Just tryna get peoples view on this. Please don't brush off everything you hear, there are still good people out there with large hearts working on ways to help a great number of people. I am one of them and I'm committed to giving back and uplifting the downtrodden. Please if you can create a thread, help me do so with the original post, you can dissociate yourself from it by saying it was posted by a member that can't create a thread. Will greatly appreciate this, thanks. Peace and love.

2 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ChangingNigeria: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Olaposij:
Rubbish... SCAM!!!
Friend Not everything of this nature is a scam. Really not bothered if you think it's a scam. Focusing my efforts on ways to make meaningful impact on the lives of the least privileged. I actually thought you were gonna chip in something kinda meaningful, but all you said is 'rubbish', not the best response bro and not gonna judge you either. Have a wonderful day friend.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
ChangingNigeria: My fault. I just got on here and can't start a new thread. Just tryna get peoples view on this. Please don't brush off everything you hear, there are still good people out there with large hearts working on ways to help a great number of people. I am one of them and I'm committed to giving back and uplifting the downtrodden. Please if you can create a thread, help me do so with the original post, you can dissociate yourself from it by saying it was posted by a member that can't create a thread. Will greatly appreciate this, thanks. Peace and love.
It's not funny!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lizzy and Victor, your blogs will be ready by tomorrow. Already sent you phase 2. Take time to study it before I deliver your blogs.

There's an important announcement on my blog, please go check it out.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oguduvictor(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
i received ur mail. It says i shud find attached phase 2
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by nnabuike1(m): 4:08am On Aug 13, 2013

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 13-08

BUY @ 1.5484
T/P @ 1.54855
S/L @ 1.54832

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3312
T/P @ 1.33137
S/L @ 1.33111

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5165
T/P @ 6.52039
S/L @ 6.51455

A 3 day extended forcast for USD/SEK for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2013
oguduvictor: i received ur mail. It says i shud find attached phase 2

Hope you were able to download the attachments. Been trying to reach you since yesterday evening but none of your two lines went through. Please contact me as soon as you read this.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by binatrix(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ neksummi, how have u been? i still dey
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by abujaj: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by abujaj: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.