Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,426 members, 7,950,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (62782 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by donlet(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
k
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
We're still on the move. Getting more and more interesting. I'm excited receiving calls to confirm if some of my team members actually paid. This tells me such people are doing the right things. Enjoy d fruits of your labour.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2013
From making inquiry as to whether a member paid me, he took quick action to join us d following day. And he only paid N2000 because he already has his blog. Welcome on board Abdul from KD. Very soon one needs to av 5k to join us. Dont wait 'til dat time. Gud morning folks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by bless01: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
neksummi: From making inquiry as to whether a member paid me, he took quick action to join us d following day. And he only paid N2000 because he already has his blog. Welcome on board Abdul from KD. Very soon one needs to av 5k to join us. Dont wait 'til dat time. Gud morning folks.

That true @neksummi, Abdul is now a member of our team he join through my blog here: http://www.naijamoneysystem..com

As far is the internet is concern this is one of the easiest ways to make some cool cash here in Nigeria and build great list for yourself, just as other successful business you must put some effort in other to get positive result, lazy people are not welcome.

serious people please join the moving train now, forward ever........
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by md003: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
i need 800k to pay back 900k in 1yr . collateral
worth more than 900k available. 07089728887
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
bless01:

That true @neksummi, Abdul is now a member of our team he join through my blog here: http://www.naijamoneysystem..com

As far is the internet is concern this is one of the easiest ways to make some cool cash here in Nigeria and build great list for yourself, just as other successful business you must put some effort in other to get positive result, lazy people are not welcome.

serious people please join the moving train now, forward ever........
97% of people who try to make money online actually don't and this is because people are naturally lazy and would not do those things that the winning 3% do which separates them from the crowd. 3% is big enough to include me. Even if it is 1% of people that succeed online, i'm going to be one of them. On which side are u?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by whitevictor60(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Its time u attain ur financial liberty join the online moving train dats moving @ d speeed of light. Quick Smart Program (QSP) make 1million naira within 6month, legitimate, fast and 4 real.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by whitevictor60(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2013
Tink of financial freedom, living ur dream of financial life then dis is d place to be. Millions of people are rolling in by d second why not enrol n live ur dream. NO GIMMICKS.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2013
whitevictor60: Tink of financial freedom, living ur dream of financial life then dis is d place to be. Millions of people are rolling in by d second why not enrol n live ur dream. NO GIMMICKS.
thats true you can join through this link below www.davinasmart..com welcome on board and join the winning team
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by abolurinsam: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2013
I am Abolurin samson, pls am awaiting my blog
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2013
abolurinsam: I am Abolurin samson, pls am awaiting my blog
if you have paid you will soon get it just be patient
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by whitevictor60(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Its 4 real, no magic, u dont need to be a computer or internet guru to excel just do the right thing and u are on point making millions
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
cool080: if you have paid you will soon get it just be patient

Nkiru, thanks for standing in for me. His blog has been delivered.

I'm working hard to make sure our site is ready by the end of the month. Come August, the game is gonna change, BIG time! Higher returns for members, our biz is going to be more professional, hotter trainings, in fact make I no talk much.

If you're new here, go read up what we're doing here:
http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

You can also watch the youtube video above.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Happle Sunday folks! I wish u a fruitful week ahead.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
@Neksummi,
keep the good work bros.
pls how can get my blog to 1st page on search engine ranking?
what is SEO? How do i work on blg on that area?
waiting for ur reply. thank u.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Tonjeola1: @Neksummi,
keep the good work bros.
pls how can get my blog to 1st page on search engine ranking?
what is SEO? How do i work on blg on that area?
waiting for ur reply. thank u.
Your question proves to me that u're actually learning. SEO means search engine optimization and once u get that right, you can easily find ur blog at position 1 on google for ur keyword(s). Some of the things i do that rank my blog high in google i shared in phase 2. Revise ur phase 2 to update ur knowledge of the process. The members' area of our new site contains a lot in that regard. Just be patient for a few more weeks and it will be made available 2 u at no extra cost. New members will need to pay 5k to join us. Though anyone who joins us now is required to pay the usual 3k.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2013
I wish to congratulate those team members who made sales last week. U demonstrated to me that this thing isn't working only for me but it works for every one who does the right things. Keep it up. I also wish those that are working hard sales this week.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2013
@Neksummi, thanks for the response.
about the phase 2, i won't lie u,ve not gone thru it, because i browse from phone. u know, i told u my 2 laptops crashed, am working on how to get another, the sale i made on QSP was thru advert on phone. the SFI, u ve reply me on how do we make money with it? ve being receiving a lot mails from them, but how do we make money with it?
thank u.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by whitevictor60(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Good day all, I'm a new member jst a week old in d biz pls u people should nt leave me behind. Joined thru Neksummi
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
whitevictor60: Good day all, I'm a new member jst a week old in d biz pls u people should nt leave me behind. Joined thru Neksummi
hop on the train and ride with us to success for more information on what we are doing here visit http://davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html?m=1
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tonjeola1: @Neksummi, thanks for the response.
about the phase 2, i won't lie u,ve not gone thru it, because i browse from phone. u know, i told u my 2 laptops crashed, am working on how to get another, the sale i made on QSP was thru advert on phone. the SFI, u ve reply me on how do we make money with it? ve being receiving a lot mails from them, but how do we make money with it?
thank u.
This is an eye opener. I'm sure there others who havent read theirs as well. Pls read phase 2 if u avnt. I would av sent it to u in a format u could read on phone if u'd told me. I'll make time to send it to u. When u get it make sure u read &implement it.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
whitevictor60: Good day all, I'm a new member jst a week old in d biz pls u people should nt leave me behind. Joined thru Neksummi
This guy did something dat is worth commending. He wrote me a personal email asking me what his assignment this week is. And i told him what to do. Keep it up!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2013
neksummi: This is an eye opener. I'm sure there others who havent read theirs as well. Pls read phase 2 if u avnt. I would av sent it to u in a format u could read on phone if u'd told me. I'll make time to send it to u. When u get it make sure u read &implement it.
I will appreciate this, if u can do it for me.
thank u.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I will appreciate this, if u can do it for me.
thank u.

All right. I'll text or email you your own assignment. Know that if you fail to do the assignment, I'll stop sending them. I've got no time for people who are not serious.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wondering what we're doing? Get details here:

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
neksummi:

All right. I'll text or email you your own assignment. Know that if you fail to do the assignment, I'll stop sending them. I've got no time for people who are not serious.
OK SIR. expecting it thank u.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tonjeola1:
OK SIR. expecting it thank u.
I've sent it. Wish you the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2013
neksummi: I've sent it. Wish you the best.
THANKS
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chasing after the next shiny object! FOCUS is everything. If you're already in a good business, focus on it until you succeed. I dont care if this advice makes you not to join us. I've discovered that jumping from one programme to the other is one BIG reason why many people fail online. Be wise!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2013
To work on our site videos today. It's not easy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.