Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,008 members, 7,928,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:39 AM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (32245 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Kemond11: Pls, my iPhone does not upload picture,what can I do to it?

iOS 6 supports uploading so just upgrade your iPhone . If you are on iOS 5 and your iPhone is jailbroken, just download safari upload enabler on Cydia.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Kelvinsonelly: My 3gs is failing 2 jail break. I hav tryed runin the Os but it end up showing error after a long period of installation and wen I try to jail break it shows error.

Maybe you are not doing the right thing. What OS version are you trying jailbreak?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
airroseice: Does anyone know how to roll back to iOS5 from iOS6? Why? Asides the personal hotspot in the iOS6, it's got too many bugs & I'll rather get an iPhone5 than have this OS running on my iPhone4.

Thanks.

You can ONLY downgrade back to iOS 5 if you have saved your iPhone's iOS 5 shsh blog when you were on iOS 5. If you didn't save it then, I'm sorry you can't go back to iOS 5.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by GudluckIBB(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
eastermaris: each time I try openning my facebook on the iphone 3gs,it closses all by itself back to the home screen.I have deleted some apps and when I try upgrading my facebook I discover that my operating system is below requirement.Is there anything I can do aside an upgrade? A frnd upgraded and now his phone is as slow as a snail.Pls I need help

Delete the apps and re install with itune.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
ssainty: persin wey no get fone nkor.?we too nid a thread.tnx

Talk to Seun ooo

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by GudluckIBB(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
IbroSaunks:
How much may this cost?

I spent 4k to fix mine 2 yrs ago.I'm sure it will be cheaper now.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
donsteady: i cant hear, and caller cant hear me on iphone4, but i can hear and caller also hear me when i make a call on skype.

Audio IC is bad. Fixing it can be very complicated.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Moukafoam(f): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
DonJuan1: My iphone 4s battery performance has become abysmal since i upgraded to ios 6.0.1. What can I do to get my phone battery life back to normal?

Iphone 4 is known for drinking battery power, Jeez! I use to charge my phone 3 times a ƉăŸ can you imagine that? But now i downloaded battery doctor wink it will make your battery life look like nokia torchlight phone smiley
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mcevans1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
OP, can you create an itunes account on my Ipad2?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Koolwilly(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
My iPhone 3G refused to Charge. I guess the Battery has issues. How much does a new battery Costs?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by jude33084(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls how can i download whatsapp for iphone 3G, ios 4.1 jail broken. Thank you.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Philolos: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
bobolekepee: Pls how can i unlock my iPad, it was sent 2 me 4rm U.K, since i received it i cant do anything on it dan 2 on and off it
@OP, do you mean the iPad had a password on it when you received it and powered it on? If your answer is yes, the solution to the problem is a restore of the iPad using iTunes - connect the iPad to your Mac or PC. This also means that any data that was added to the iPad in the UK since the last sync will be lost.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Halliema(f): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
I use an iPhone5, i don't knw anythn about it,i only tweet,fbk and come here, i knw i'm underusing it,i feel like selling it,but i cant. Can anyone help with interesting apps pls? embarassedI use an iPhone5, i don't knw anythn about it,i only tweet,fbk and come here, i knw i'm underusing it,i feel like selling it,but i cant. Can anyone help with interesting apps pls?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
I hack and jailbreak iphones, ipads and other apple stuffs... If you want to use ur ipad, iphone and ipod to send and receive files via bluetooth to all phones on earth, need a mastercard account for appstore purchases, want to go back to ios 4 or 5,need 3D apple games and apps, need repairs or assistance on stuffs like that, just contact me on nairaland
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by jude33084(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Halliema: I use an iPhone5, i don't knw anythn about it,i only tweet,fbk and come here, i knw i'm underusing it,i feel like selling it,but i cant. Can anyone help with interesting apps pls? embarassedI use an iPhone5, i don't knw anythn about it,i only tweet,fbk and come here, i knw i'm underusing it,i feel like selling it,but i cant. Can anyone help with interesting apps pls?

I dont think its an iphone 5 you have mate, sorry undecided
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Koolwilly: My iPhone 3G refused to Charge. I guess the Battery has issues. How much does a new battery Costs?
I can give you the link to download or you can go into appstore to download it directly
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Philolos: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Koolwilly: My iPhone 3G refused to Charge. I guess the Battery has issues. How much does a new battery Costs?
The iPhone batteries typically hold up very well. Make sure that the charger has been isolated not to be the culprit here. Perhaps you can borrow a friends to confirm that it is not the charger.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Philolos: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Halliema: I use an iPhone5, i don't knw anythn about it,i only tweet,fbk and come here, i knw i'm underusing it,i feel like selling it,but i cant. Can anyone help with interesting apps pls? embarassedI use an iPhone5, i don't knw anythn about it,i only tweet,fbk and come here, i knw i'm underusing it,i feel like selling it,but i cant. Can anyone help with interesting apps pls?
What theme of apps are you looking for? More specifics please...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thats a very nice phone you got there..... But the jailbreak is not yet out. That means you will buy every useful app out there.... No piracy. But there are other good free ones too.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by jude33084(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mr Exxell: Thats a very nice phone you got there..... But the jailbreak is not yet out. That means you will buy every useful app out there.... No piracy. But there are other good free ones too.

Τhis is why i said i dont think that he have iphone 5; for every paid application in apple store, there is almost 20 to 30 ƒя̩eǝ apps doing same thing if not better wink
He should try to visit app store aŋԂ shop for appls.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Ola3tag(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
ANUJAH: @ House.
Pls my iPhone4s displays that it has an available space of 40.1G under general settings. But when I check the phone's memory details under file manager, it shows a total of 614.00 KB available. Yet, there is nothing stored on the phone. It also says insert memory card, does it have a space for that?
I formatted it & restored factory settings, but cannot transfer anything as low as 1MB to it. It says low memory space.
Pls how can I rectify its memory problem?

First of all you cannot just format an iphone
That is indeed a china phone,and also, iphone never has memory card or a native file manager,among its feature,and there never has been a 40 gig iphone.it eithe 8,16,32 or 64 so it definitely not an iphone...

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
ANUJAH: @ House.
Pls my iPhone4s displays that it has an available space of 40.1G under general settings. But when I check the phone's memory details under file manager, it shows a total of 614.00 KB available. Yet, there is nothing stored on the phone. It also says insert memory card, does it have a space for that?
I formatted it & restored factory settings, but cannot transfer anything as low as 1MB to it. It says low memory space.
Pls how can I rectify its memory problem?

That's not iPhone. It's Chinko phone.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by jude33084(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ola3tag:

First of all you cannot just format an iphone
That is indeed a china phone,and also, iphone never has memory card or a native file manager,among its feature,and there never has been a 40 gig iphone.it eithe 8,16,32 or 64 so it definitely not an iphone...

I tire o! That is real China phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ebukaeze00(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
uhuns: a very slow apps opening on a 3g .after the all reset botton which improved the battery time by 100%.
in ph

Is your Iphone Jailbroken, and if it is...guess its an error from whosoever jailbroke it...you might have to restore your firmware.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ebukaeze00(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
bobolekepee: Pls ao can i unlock my iPad, it was sent 2 me 4rm U.K, since i received it i cant do anytin on it dan 2 on and off it

Ipads don't come locked, they're are all Factory UNLOCKED from Apple...and if u mean activating your ipad, if its an ipad running on ios 5.x or 6.x all you need to do is connect it to a wi-fi ...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by fyneboy88(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
My iPhone's wifi got disabled on its own permanently.. dont know how to fix that.. anyone ?? its a 4s.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Zammydagreat(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
Na china
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ebukaeze00(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2013

Sorry about that Bro, there's no untethered Jailbreak for the ios 6 ......so just manage and try to make good use of your phone
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ebukaeze00(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
bobolekepee: Pls ao can i unlock my iPad, it was sent 2 me 4rm U.K, since i received it i cant do anytin on it dan 2 on and off it

Ipads don't come locked, they're are all Factory UNLOCKED from Apple...and if u mean activating your ipad, if its an ipad running on ios 5.x or 6.x all you need to do is connect it to a wi-fi ...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by markmk: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
i just got an iphone 3g n i have not been able to download whatsapp on it, how do i go abt it?

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by eastermaris(f): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
GudluckIBB:

Delete the apps and re install with itune.
do u mean the whole apps on the phone? Thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ebukaeze00(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mr Exxell: I hack and jailbreak iphones, ipads and other apple stuffs... If you want to use ur ipad, iphone and ipod to send and receive files via bluetooth to all phones on earth, need a mastercard account for appstore purchases, want to go back to ios 4 or 5,need 3D apple games and apps, need repairs or assistance on stuffs like that, just contact me on exxell89@yahoo.com

Its no longer possible to downgrade A4 apple devices because Apple stopped signing SHSH Blobs ......and as for the bluetooth, sorry Bro that aint possible on ios 5.x and 6.x because iblunova,ibluetooth and celeste works on ios 3.x and 4.x ....so please be honest with your posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How MTN, Airtel & 9mobile Celebrated Valentine's Day (Funny Pictures) / Get First Bank Quick Loan, With No Collateral (student Loan) / How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.