Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (32167 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dennis79687968: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
My iPhone was having some problems then I decided to flash the phone but now my sound is no more(don't ring out again) and my camera don't work. What can I do pls
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dival247(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2013
well nice one , your topic can only cover few detail , 20% of 100 % , the best u can do is to call the expart to tell ur what to do ,
this not a black berry toy fone ,
have be is fixing apple product for the 8 year
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dival247(m): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2013
you can also check the status of ur lock iPhone for free just txt me ur imei and give ur the full details for free
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dival247(m): 12:40am On Jan 05, 2013
pls sorry send to 08033013391
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Skyred: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2013
bobolekepee: Pls ao can i unlock my iPad, it was sent 2 me 4rm U.K, since i received it i cant do anytin on it dan 2 on and off it

What's the version of the IOS?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Skyred: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2013
airroseice: Does anyone know how to roll back to iOS5 from iOS6? Why? Asides the personal hotspot in the iOS6, it's got too many bugs & I'll rather get an iPhone5 than have this OS running on my iPhone4.

Thanks.

It's possible to downgrade from IOS6 to 5 if you have your SHSH blobs saved.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Skyred: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2013
la_bold_kid: How can i upgrade my iphone 3gs to iso 6.0.1?,pls

>Go to settings
>Software update
>Done.

Or Update from Itunes
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Skyred: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2013
mafiacent: Don't update to 6.? if you want to keep your jailbreak

If your device is not on A6 chips you good to upgrade. But save your SHSH blobs.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Ovap: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Can anybody explain how to use iPhone 3gs self?I don't know anything on it for d past a year I have been using it.is there any thread for iPhone learners? I don't even understand all d terms(jailbreak, iOS etc) u are using here. Pls I need a way out
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by anelka101(m): 2:59am On Jan 05, 2013
i cant download on my android again because of low space,the 2gig sd card and the phone memory is full and i need more applications to download.
What can i do?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by stephenponti(m): 3:09am On Jan 05, 2013
anelka101: i cant download on my android again because of low space,the 2gig sd card and the phone memory is full and i need more applications to download.
What can i do?

sorry this is iphone thread, you miss your way?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by anelka101(m): 3:12am On Jan 05, 2013
is android not part of iphones? comot, olodo, better go and learn vulganizing
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by anelka101(m): 3:15am On Jan 05, 2013
is android not part of iphones? comot, olodo, better go and learn vulcanizing
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2013
anelka101: is android not part of iphones? comot, olodo, better go and learn vulganizing
lmaooo you are jumping from fry pan to fire.. Just quit honorably grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 4:50am On Jan 05, 2013
dennis79687968: My iPhone was having some problems then I decided to flash the phone but now my sound is no more(don't ring out again) and my camera don't work. What can I do pls

What problem was the iPhone having before flashing it? And how did you flash it?

Ovap: Can anybody explain how to use iPhone 3gs self?I don't know anything on it for d past a year I have been using it.is there any thread for iPhone learners? I don't even understand all d terms(jailbreak, iOS etc) u are using here. Pls I need a way out

Check out this thread you will learn more about using your iPhone there;

https://www.nairaland.com/868122/iphone-killer-apps-2
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2013
Skyred:

It's possible to downgrade from IOS6 to 5 if you have your SHSH blobs saved.
Skyred:

>Go to settings
>Software update
>Done.

Or Update from Itunes
Skyred:

What's the version of the IOS?

Bro, pls if you must help, pick problems that havn't gotten solution yet. Thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:01am On Jan 05, 2013
anelka101: i cant download on my android again because of low space,the 2gig sd card and the phone memory is full and i need more applications to download.
What can i do?

This is the thread for android devices

https://www.nairaland.com/975180/android-anyone-part-ii
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Denn(m): 6:40am On Jan 05, 2013
adctrl: I have had my iphone4 for around 3 years now without any one issue. The samsung note I got from the upgrade has been to the shop 2 times for repairs in the last 6 months. wink

Bros.....Iphone4 was released in June 2010. Three years neva reach and am sure you didn't get it that June except you were a direct cousin to steve jobs....

*as regards your note, was is bought new or fairly used?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Denn(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2013
What can i do?

Buy an 8gig memory card
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Who d heck is pyguru to b banning for saying d iphone na chinko phone U mods shd change ur admin passwords ooo. Pyguru don hack am
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2013
What can i do?

anelka101: is android not part of iphones? comot, olodo, better go and learn vulganizing

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2013
mark-mk:
its not. it keeps requesting dat i upgrade to ios 4.3(b4 i can download) which i haven't been able to.

Not all apps can b installed on iphone 3G. Any app dat requires ios 4.3 or later automatically disqulifies 3G. D highest ios 3G can go is 4.2.1
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by greatgeo(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2013
eastermaris: each time I try openning my facebook on the iphone 3gs,it closses all by itself back to the home screen.I have deleted some apps and when I try upgrading my facebook I discover that my operating system is below requirement.Is there anything I can do aside an upgrade? A frnd upgraded and now his phone is as slow as a snail.Pls I need help
am having d same problem on my 3gs right now.most app requires upgrade.way out pls
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2013
greatgeo:
am having d same problem on my 3gs right now.most app requires upgrade.way out pls

Y cant u upgrade? Any device on ios less dan 4.3 cant enjoy d iphone. Its either u wait for full jailbreak on 601 or u manage tethered jb on 601 or u upgrade to any version u av d shsh saved. If an app is asking for upgrade (especially whatsapp), theres really nothing u can do except u upgrade. Unfortunately, installous is out of it
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by OmichaelO: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2013
My iphone 3gs suddenly pauses but itself when am playing a song or video,like it will play for 2-3 seconds then pause,so i have to restore settings to get back in shape...what could be the reason?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by OmichaelO: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2013
tumababa:

Y cant u upgrade? Any device on ios less dan 4.3 cant enjoy d iphone. Its either u wait for full jailbreak on 601 or u manage tethered jb on 601 or u upgrade to any version u av d shsh saved. If an app is asking for upgrade (especially whatsapp), theres really nothing u can do except u upgrade. Unfortunately, installous is out of it
ZEUSMOS NKO?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2013
O.michael.O:
ZEUSMOS NKO?

Kíló n jé bę?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2013
O.michael.O:
My iphone 3gs suddenly pauses but itself when am playing a song or video,like it will play for 2-3 seconds then pause,so i have to restore settings to get back in shape...what could be the reason?

Are u using tvout?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ysquare(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2013
mukina22: na wetin be iphone self?
ipad itune nawa ooo dey won kill us with gadgets
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Jobabori(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2013
How is this iphone thing different from a smat phone like N
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Jobabori(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2013
sun_temi: This thread is dedicated to discuss iPhone's software and hardware issues and their solution. I've received countless calls on different iPhone's issue while some can be easily fixed by just performing hard reset, some could require opening up an iPhone before it can be fixed. So if your iPhone is having any issue. Just post the problem here, and I will always try my best to give a solution to whatever problem your iPhone has.

Other iPhone related questions can also be asked.

Pls other nairaland's engineers input are always welcome. I can't do this all alone. Thanks
What is IPhone?. How is different from smart phone like Nokia Asha or something as old as Nokia 3310?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp / MTN Confirms Network Glitch / A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.