Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,015 members, 7,928,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:02 AM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (32246 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by eastermaris(f): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
What exactly is jailbreak on iphone?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ebukaeze00(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
airroseice: Does anyone know how to roll back to iOS5 from iOS6? Why? Asides the personal hotspot in the iOS6, it's got too many bugs & I'll rather get an iPhone5 than have this OS running on my iPhone4.

Thanks.

Apple has stopped signing SHSH Blobs, so its impossible to go back to ios 5.x ...just wait for an upgrade or an untethered Jailbreak.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
My springboard crashed and has refused to exit the safe mode.its an iPhone 4.All supported applications have refused to run on the phone.please help me.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ebukaeze00(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
la_bold_kid: How can i upgrade my iphone 3gs to iso 6.0.1?,pls

That's the easiest thing Bro......Just get a system connected to the internet, open itunes and plug in your 3Gs, the download option would pop up .....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by sirantonio(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Forgot my apple I.d details....need help creating another
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mukina22: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
mark-mk:
i just got an iphone 3g n i have not been able to download whatsapp on it, how do i go abt it?
u sure say no be chinko buy so? U too wan dey form levels 4 here.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
How i so miss my iphone
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by markmk: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
mukina22: u sure say no be chinko buy so? U too wan dey form levels 4 here.
its not. it keeps requesting dat i upgrade to ios 4.3(b4 i can download) which i haven't been able to.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
mark-mk:
its not. it keeps requesting dat i upgrade to ios 4.3(b4 i can download) which i haven't been able to.
If you are receiving prompt to update, it will be update to current firmware NOT outdated firmware.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by creserve: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thanks for the thread,my little brother was guessing the password of my phone unfortunately the phone got locked and it was showing iPhone disabled connect to iTunes and i connected to iTunes but it couldn't restore my phone so please what can i do?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
sirantonio: Forgot my apple I.d details....need help creating another
How did you create the former one?... But remember you can't use the former email again to open new one.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
creserve: Thanks for the thread,my little brother was guessing the password of my phone unfortunately the phone got locked and it was showing iPhone disabled connect to iTunes and i connected to iTunes but it couldn't restore my phone so please what can i do?

What is your phone detail?
iPhone brand, current OS
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

My springboard crashed and has refused to exit the safe mode.its an iPhone 4.All supported applications have refused to run on the phone.please help me.

Hold both Power button and Home button until the phone shutdown, keep holding until it reboot. Then release the buttons.
If after complete restart problem persist, then do DFU mode and Restore OS.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
eastermaris: What exactly is jailbreak on iphone?

Jailbreak means "Rooting", i.e having root access to the phone.
Invariably, means having Administrative access to the system files etc.
With "Admin" access, you can do and undo, like NL moderators wey get admin access of banning and un-banning

2 Likes

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by creserve: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
iphone4,white,16gb,model A1332.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
ebukaeze00:

Its no longer possible to downgrade A4 apple devices because Apple stopped signing SHSH Blobs ......and as for the bluetooth, sorry Bro that aint possible on ios 5.x and 6.x because iblunova,ibluetooth and celeste works on ios 3.x and 4.x ....so please be honest with your posts.

ebukaeze00:

Apple has stopped signing SHSH Blobs, so its impossible to go back to ios 5.x ...just wait for an upgrade or an untethered Jailbreak.

You can downgrade A4 from iOS 6 to iOS 5 provided you have your SHSH blog saved I've done that several times. And for bluetooth, it's possible to send and receive via bluetooth if you've got AirBlue Sharing installed form Cydia on iOS 5

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
creserve: iphone4,white,16gb,model A1332.
Hope it is factory unlock?
Connect your phone to itunes, put the phone on DFU mode (Google how to put iphone on DFU mode)
Restore the phone with current iOS.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
soft-touch:

Jailbreak means "Rooting", i.e having root access to the phone.
Invariably, means having Administrative access to the system files etc.
With "Admin" access, you can do and undo, like NL moderators wey get admin access of banning and un-banning
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by sirantonio(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Got a uk used iphone some weeks ago,nw I can't remember the password for the app store....how do I get rid of the old account and how to create a new account....really need help
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by pgiddy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
mc~evans:
I got an Ipad 2 Wifi+3G but when it arrived I found out it didn't have a sim slot. Is it possibile to share wifi on my BB using my BIS? Please help!
@ Op pls answer dis question, I alsso want to know if dis z possible.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
sirantonio: Got a uk used iphone some weeks ago,nw I can't remember the password for the app store....how do I get rid of the old account and how to create a new account....really need help
Go to settings, click on "store" you will see you ID, click on it, then choose "sign-out"
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bobolekepee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
aybim:
if you know how to operate system or you are within reach i can do that for you are u in lagos.....or inbox me on macdottech@gmail.com or can you chat me on facebook...i will send you a stage by stage steps article to do it yourself
let talk
Ap will i add u on fb wem i dont knw ur profile name? undecided
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by elopee3000(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
no network from yestarday on my iphone3 what can i do ? i opened it for all lines but since yesterday no service on my iphone, but here in austria there is service 24 hours i believe the problem is from my fone
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bobolekepee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
sun_temi:

iPads are factory unlocked. Meaning, they are unlocked from factory so you just need to activate it thanks all.
Ao am i goin 2 activate it?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bobolekepee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
sun_temi:

iPads ain't locked. You just need to activate it via iTunes.
via iTunes? Ao?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bobolekepee(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Philolos:
@OP, do you mean the iPad had a password on it when you received it and powered it on? If your answer is yes, the solution to the problem is a restore of the iPad using iTunes - connect the iPad to your Mac or PC. This also means that any data that was added to the iPad in the UK since the last sync will be lost.
No o
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by adctrl: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
I have had my iphone4 for around 3 years now without any one issue. The samsung note I got from the upgrade has been to the shop 2 times for repairs in the last 6 months. wink
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bobolekepee(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
ebukaeze00:

Ipads don't come locked, they're are all Factory UNLOCKED from Apple...and if u mean activating your ipad, if its an ipad running on ios 5.x or 6.x all you need to do is connect it to a wi-fi ...
And afta connected 2 wi-fi, wat next?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
bobolekepee: Ap will i add u on fb wem i dont knw ur profile name? undecided

you just need to connect the iPad to iTunes. Internet required. But if you are still having issues, this is my facebook page www.facebook.com/suntemi
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Koolwilly(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Koolwilly: My iPhone 3G refused to Charge. I guess the Battery has issues. How much does a new battery Costs?

The iPhone batteries typically hold up very well. Make sure that the charger has been isolated not to be the culprit here. Perhaps you can borrow a friends to confirm that it is not the charger.
I have actually tried using a friends Charger. And even Charged it overnight. But i Still get the Battery Critical Signal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How MTN, Airtel & 9mobile Celebrated Valentine's Day (Funny Pictures) / Get First Bank Quick Loan, With No Collateral (student Loan) / How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.