Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,138 members, 7,939,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (25829 Views)

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by showakid(f): 10:26pm On May 12, 2007
i've read her latest interview she said she has to continue work to clear some bills and to look afer her children. simple, nothing hard in that.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 11:14am On May 13, 2007
showakid:

i've read her latest interview she said she has to continue work to clear some bills and to look afer her children. simple, nothing hard in that.

She had to do dt cos she went thru a lot.I wish her well anywayz.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 2:53am On May 25, 2007
Hi y'all - I'm back again with a dose of reality! Nobody ill-treated Stella or left her to fend for herself. She chose to stay by herself because she wanted her freedom - to enjoy her life. If you read a recent inreview in global excellence magazine, she said her in-laws NEVER gave her trouble or fought with her. These were her own words where she posed on the cover of that magazine with her new love, lanre owoborode. She accused the press of making issues where there were none! Why blame them? After all she kept quiet all this time and said absolutely nothing in defence of her husband's family! She has always known that she doesn't have to work to educate the children because her in-laws have always been there for her. But she doesn't want them knowing her business and disturbing her life. Using the excuse that she has to work gives her the chance to, legitimately, in the eyes of Nigerians, go clubbing and enjoying her life most days of the week!

The truth is coming out - read all her interviews. At least that way, you know its coming from the horses mouth. The more recent interviews contradict the old ones. She realises that she can't keep acting the abandoned widow all her life! A bitter pill to swallow, I know, for all you die-hard fans. She such a talented actress on and off screen and smart as well, she has deceived you all! Its easy to see why so I don't blame you all - she's got such an innocent face and she always acts those innocent roles in her movies. You guys are only human - i understand! Sorry if I have upset you all!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2007
Jaynie:

Hi y'all - I'm back again with a dose of reality! Nobody ill-treated Stella or left her to fend for herself. She chose to stay by herself because she wanted her freedom - to enjoy her life. If you read a recent inreview in global excellence magazine, she said her in-laws NEVER gave her trouble or fought with her. These were her own words where she posed on the cover of that magazine with her new love, lanre owoborode. She accused the press of making issues where there were none! Why blame them? After all she kept quiet all this time and said absolutely nothing in defence of her husband's family! She has always known that she doesn't have to work to educate the children because her in-laws have always been there for her. But she doesn't want them knowing her business and disturbing her life. Using the excuse that she has to work gives her the chance to, legitimately, in the eyes of Nigerians, go clubbing and enjoying her life most days of the week!

The truth is coming out - read all her interviews. At least that way, you know its coming from the horses mouth. The more recent interviews contradict the old ones. She realises that she can't keep acting the abandoned widow all her life! A bitter pill to swallow, I know, for all you die-hard fans. She such a talented actress on and off screen and smart as well, she has deceived you all! Its easy to see why so I don't blame you all - she's got such an innocent face and she always acts those innocent roles in her movies. You guys are only human - i understand! Sorry if I have upset you all!

Jaynie let the sleeping dog lie. Dont remind us again. If it was to be Jaiye that is alive, I wonder if the same thing would be said about him.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by danjay(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2007
hey dat lady she is alwyz lukin pretty gud,pls can i get her website?
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by busygirl(f): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
kiss

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
Jaynie:

Well i know she was maltreated.

Lanre ke?R u kidding me?
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by busygirl(f): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
can't you see the pic. . .
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2007
Oh please.People meet people and take pics with dem

Dt is nt an evidence
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2007
Hey 9ja4eva, HOW was she maltreated? Give us details, specifics. If you check her interviews, she never said the family did anything to her - she just IMPLIED a lot of things and allowed the press to jump to conclusions. In the interview with global excellence where she posed for the pix on the cover with lanre in a very loving embrace, her hands around his waist and her head resting on his chest, she said that she is an adult and so is lanre and there was no reason to hide their relationship. So don't say anybody can take pix together - she admitted that there IS something between them. But then we all want her to get on with her life, abi?

She also said that the family has never troubled her. I repeat, she accused the press of making issues where there were none. You are doing exactly what she has accused the press of doing! Methinks you guys should try and get your facts right before jumping to conclusions.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by busygirl(f): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2007
Dis lanre dude is LUCKY
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2007
Jaynie let the sleeping dog lie. Dont remind us again. If it was to be Jaiye that is alive, I wonder if the same thing would be said about him.

Hi Ifedy, To answer your question, if it was Jaiye that was alive and not Stella, he would NEVER have allowed people to think so badly of his wife's family if only out of love for his wife. He would have defended them to the end - I knew him that well. But in this case, not only has she lied that the family has neither given assistance or offered, she has never made any attempt to defend them until recently! For as long as people continue continue to assign the family the evil role that they did not play, sleeping dogs cannot lie.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2007
Dis lanre dude is LUCKY

Hey busygirl - lanre sure is a lucky dude! Look where her hand is lying in that pic. Ain't nothing casual about that! Heh, heh!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by busygirl(f): 1:32am On Jun 07, 2007
I dey wonder too.
When I first saw the pic. . . .I had stuffz in my head
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 2:11am On Jun 07, 2007
This news is nt true oh.Yu people shld know better.

Jaynie:

Hey 9ja4eva, HOW was she maltreated? Give us details, specifics. If you check her interviews, she never said the family did anything to her - she just IMPLIED a lot of things and allowed the press to jump to conclusions. In the interview with global excellence where she posed for the pix on the cover with lanre in a very loving embrace, her hands around his waist and her head resting on his chest, she said that she is an adult and so is lanre and there was no reason to hide their relationship. So don't say anybody can take pix together - she admitted that there IS something between them. But then we all want her to get on with her life, abi?

She also said that the family has never troubled her. I repeat, she accused the press of making issues where there were none. You are doing exactly what she has accused the press of doing! Methinks you guys should try and get your facts right before jumping to conclusions.

They are some things better not said.Wateva lets leave d issue abeg.Like someone said let sleeping dogs lie
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by ozigbo(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2007
I me love with this woman

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hi 9ja4eva, what news isn't true?

About Stella and Lanre? It's no news anymore - they have both spoken publicly and openly about the affair. So quit trying to make her seem holier than thou. I repeat, sleeping dogs cannot lie till the truth be told!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
Okay e don do.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by hotchick: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2007
9ja4ever what are you scared of?why are you trying so openly and shamefully to stop the discussion?Why,scared everyone will see stella for who she trully is?Dont worry her facial beauty is sufficient to continue the job.I have always said it that some people act even in their real life and only shallow or gullible people fall beleivers.
A woman looses her spouse and DAYS after she's mourning him hulled up in a night club and has ever since become a night bird frolicking with diverse men while soliciting for sympathy by wooping up false sentiments,then goes around looking and acting innocent while retreating with the lover for the night and laughing at how easy it was to fool yall!phew. She needs to take care of those two kids,work hard in her job thats what other decent widows do not night crawling every night and getting photographed in embarrasing postures!and stop embarrasing hrself,her poor late hubby and his family! angry
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by hotchick: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2007
9ja4ever if that truly looks like a people meet people piture to you,ill truly go back and read all your posts on this forum.No im sure youre not as dum as you sounded . that was genuine ignorance.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by angel101(f): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2007
The girl sure know how to put on an act. I know for a fact that she was messing about while her husband was alive but still i was shocked that she didnt give him enough respect as to take a chill pill when he died. I saw her in a very compromising position in a bar within Silverbird complex soon after the death of her husband and i was really disgusted. I wish this Lanre guy better luck with her.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 3:02am On Jun 22, 2007
Wat do u mean?I dnt want to go into dis issue cos its better nt discussed.Her husband had so many concubines while alive so dnt even go dere.Stella didnt mess up when and even after her husbands death.R u forgetting she went thru a lot.She didnt put up any act she was battered and called names by his family members(Wunmi leading d list).I was in her place sometime den and what i saw alone told me more.She was advised to relocate for her own good with her children.Please people stop saying stuff u dnt know okay.What compromising position did u c her?Do u know who she was with?We shld have details b4 we talk of things like dis

hotchick:

9ja4ever what are you scared of?why are you trying so openly and shamefully to stop the discussion?Why,scared everyone will see stella for who she trully is?Dont worry her facial beauty is sufficient to continue the job.I have always said it that some people act even in their real life and only shallow or gullible people fall beleivers.
A woman looses her spouse and DAYS after she's mourning him hulled up in a night club and has ever since become a night bird frolicking with diverse men while soliciting for sympathy by wooping up false sentiments,then goes around looking and acting innocent while retreating with the lover for the night and laughing at how easy it was to fool yall!phew. She needs to take care of those two kids,work hard in her job thats what other decent widows do not night crawling every night and getting photographed in embarrasing postures!and stop embarrasing hrself,her poor late hubby and his family! angry

With all due respect dnt spread fake rumour.R u trying to tell me she didnt mourn him.She mourned him for months if not up to a year.How many guys have u seen her with?Did u catch her with any?Maybe if u see me around her now u wld say we r dating.Stella is free with anyone and i believe people close to her wld know dt.When her husband died she had to stick to her mail friends to help her from d hatred she was going thru.We were always around her and accompany her to places.Inshort dere r somethings better not said.I wld leave u all to ur conscience bt den i wld want to repeat dt Stella is nt wat u trying to portray her to be.She is so decent.Get ur clues right b4 talking.

hotchick:

9ja4ever if that truly looks like a people meet people piture to you,ill truly go back and read all your posts on this forum.No im sure youre not as dum as you sounded . that was genuine ignorance.

I am nt dumb in anyway.With due respect am only stating facts.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2007
God bless you HOTCHICK for coming out with the truth! For once, someone who is not biased and deceived by innocent looks, is looking beyond what is on the surface to see what has really happened. Stella did not face any hatred or name-calling from her husband's family! (9ja4eva take note!!!). You were walking around with Stella - I was walking around with the Aboderins!! I saw the love and support they extended to her which she received at the time, only to turn around and keep silent while the press were insulting the family! 9ja4eva, perhaps you were one of the people encouraging her to stay away from the family under the illusion that you were protecting her. PEOPLE, have you ever wondered why no member of her family has spoken against the Aboderins? It's because they know the truth and are noble enough not to lie in her favour. They also refuse to encourage the false image she has created! So they have remained silent. ANGEL101, obviously, you also know the real Stella. I can also say for a fact that if Jaiye had any 'concubines' as you 9ja4eva, put it, it was only after he discovered her infidelities and started sleeping inseperate rooms! So let us not be economical with the truth. And I am going to repeat this again, STELLA DIDN'T HAVE TO GOT OUT TO WORK BECAUSE OF THE KIDS. THE ABODERINS OFFERED HER THEIR SUPPORT BUT SHE DIDN'T WANT THEM TOO CLOSE SO THAT SHE COULD LIVE THE KIND OF LIFE SHE WANTED. If you all think about it, it makes sense. Unfortunately, the way I see it, Jaiye (God rest his gentle soul) was just a stepping stone for Stella to get to where she wanted to be. Sorry to be so blunt but thats the truth.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2007
9ja4eva, may God forgive you for your outright lies! What do you mean, 'she was battered' and 'Wunmi leading the list'? Don't say things like that unless you have the facts! You are fortunate that we are incognito here, you could be sued for libel! T-H-I-N-K before you talk anyhow! This is sad!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2007
Again 9ja4eva, Angel101 said

'I saw her in a very compromising position in a bar within Silverbird complex soon after the death of her husband and i was really disgusted'.

I heard about that too but I've never mentioned it because I only KNOW someone who saw her. Now we have heard it DIRECTLY from someone who saw her! Why don't u tell angel101 that she's lying?
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2007
'Her husband had so many concubines while alive so dnt even go dere.'

And 9ja4eva, if you know her so well and you make that kind of statement, why then is she giving the impression in her interviews that they were so much in love? If you are honest with yourself, you will realise that when people lie, their stories will never add up!! T-H-I-N-K before you talk!!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2007
Jaynie:

God bless you HOTCHICK for coming out with the truth! For once, someone who is not biased and deceived by innocent looks, is looking beyond what is on the surface to see what has really happened. Stella did not face any hatred or name-calling from her husband's family! (9ja4eva take note!!!). You were walking around with Stella - I was walking around with the Aboderins!! I saw the love and support they extended to her which she received at the time, only to turn around and keep silent while the press were insulting the family! 9ja4eva, perhaps you were one of the people encouraging her to stay away from the family under the illusion that you were protecting her. PEOPLE, have you ever wondered why no member of her family has spoken against the Aboderins? It's because they know the truth and are noble enough not to lie in her favour. They also refuse to encourage the false image she has created! So they have remained silent. ANGEL101, obviously, you also know the real Stella. I can also say for a fact that if Jaiye had any 'concubines' as you 9ja4eva, put it, it was only after he discovered her infidelities and started sleeping inseperate rooms! So let us not be economical with the truth. And I am going to repeat this again, STELLA DIDN'T HAVE TO GOT OUT TO WORK BECAUSE OF THE KIDS. THE ABODERINS OFFERED HER THEIR SUPPORT BUT SHE DIDN'T WANT THEM TOO CLOSE SO THAT SHE COULD LIVE THE KIND OF LIFE SHE WANTED. If you all think about it, it makes sense. Unfortunately, the way I see it, Jaiye (God rest his gentle soul) was just a stepping stone for Stella to get to where she wanted to be. Sorry to be so blunt but thats the truth.

To start with i know u r talking from a wicked heart.How sure am i u were not among d people dt showed her hell when her husband died.Please talk with points.What do u mean she came out with d truth wat truth is dt?Dt she is doing wat?Did u catch her?When her husband was alife he was one of the best womanizers in town and he was seen in different clubs.Wat infidelity r u talking abt?I see u dnt know a bit of wat happened in d first place.I wldnt go into details and for ur information no one advised her against doing anything.People had to come in for her own interest.Dey didnt show her love and d talk of dem extending deir hands is mere lies cos wat dey extended to her was fire.She had to work to save herself from the insult the guys family was giving her.Speak d truth and dnt try painting anyone golden here.How den did d world get to know deir personal issue if nt for d haterz dnt wnt let her be.

To u wat u r saying is correct bt to me its nt cos i know better
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2007
Jaynie:

9ja4eva, may God forgive you for your outright lies! What do you mean, 'she was battered' and 'Wunmi leading the list'? Don't say things like that unless you have the facts! You are fortunate that we are incognito here, you could be sued for libel! T-H-I-N-K before you talk anyhow! This is sad!

You wld be sued for dt.You r painting someone who did nothing black infront of d whole world.May God forgive u all and yes i repeat WUNMI leading d list.

No apologies
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2007
Jaynie:

Again 9ja4eva, Angel101 said

'I saw her in a very compromising position in a bar within Silverbird complex soon after the death of her husband and i was really disgusted'.

I heard about that too but I've never mentioned it because I only KNOW someone who saw her. Now we have heard it DIRECTLY from someone who saw her! Why don't u tell angel101 that she's lying?

So wat.Do u know who she was it?Tell me if u know.People talk cos dey feel like talking
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2007
Jaynie:

'Her husband had so many concubines while alive so dnt even go dere.'

And 9ja4eva, if you know her so well and you make that kind of statement, why then is she giving the impression in her interviews that they were so much in love? If you are honest with yourself, you will realise that when people lie, their stories will never add up!! T-H-I-N-K before you talk!!

She is a loving wife.She covered everything from d world bt people still saw it.

THINK AND RECAP b4 u type
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2007
9ja4eva, I am convinced that you are definitely on Stella's payroll as her pr Manager because you are LYING through your teeth and you really obviously don't know ANYTHING about what happened! Or perhaps you are an innocent party and she has lied to you or fooled you too!! Henceforth, there is no point in my responding directly to you - I will respond only to comments made by others. I wish you well.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2007
Oh, one last thing 9ja4eva, smearing the image of a dead man is a cowardly thing to do because he is not around to defend himself. Fortunately, Jaiye had a good heart so he probably won't haunt you or appear to you in your sleep! But my advice is - DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK - HE CAN SEE ALL OF US!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Jogodo": Tekno Called Out By 'Danfo Driver' Mountain Black & Mad Melon / Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020 / Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.